Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaibara High's School Dance

+5
Emotional_Scarlet
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
kairiandroxas
9 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kaibara High's School Dance Empty Kaibara High's School Dance

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:30 pm

PLOT:
Kaibara High School if having a school dance. With all of the advertisement around the school, Tohru gets it into her head to convince Kyo, Yuki, Hatsuharu, and Momiji to come. They are welcome to bring dates, and Rin and Haru decide to go, and Kyo eventually goes with Kagura after much convincing on her part. Of course, adoring fan girls/ guys won’t leave them alone, constantly trying to flirt, glomp, hug and dance with them. Chances are, something is going to happen. Tohru also decides that a few Sohma’s should be invited as chaperones—Ayame, Hatori, and Shigure, with Ritsu tagging along—and a few guest. Kazuma was uninvited, but comes anyway to see Uo-chan.

CHARACTERS:
Tohru- Emotional_Scarlet
Uotani-
Hanajima-
Kyo- kairiandroxas
Yuki- love4Sora
Momiji- kairiandroxas
Haru-
Rin-
Kagura-
Hatori- love4Sora
Shigure- Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Ayame- Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hiro- Ryouga 1I2
Kisa-
Kazuma-
Ritsu- Taiyaa_Fangirl9416

Yuki Fan club-
*Random students. You can be an original character*

Starting Point: The day before at school.

Three, two, one, FIGHT!!!

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Kaibara High's School Dance Empty Re: Kaibara High's School Dance

Post by love4Sora Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Trjcd
Yuki walked through the halls of Kaibara High, with his "fan club" following closely behind. So many people were talking about the up coming event that was going on at their school. The Spring Dance. It was perfect time for students to get together for one big even before school ended. Yuki has always secretly dreamed of going to such an event, but never could because of his family secret. Thus, if any girl were to hug him, he would turn into a naked little rat.

During dances in the past, Yuki would go out shopping to keep his mind off of it. He's been saving up for this exact reason. But even so, he knew that it was going to be a lot harder this time around. He was a senior in High School and hasn't gone to one dance. Plus, there was one other little problem. Tohru. She's been crazy about the dance and was really excited too. He had a feeling she would do something crazy relating the dance, and him. He tried his best to forget about such thoughts though.

She knows if i went to a dance, girls would come from all directions to hug me or something. There's no way she would have me go through such a thing, Yuki thought to himself. He sighed and walked a little faster towards his next class. The school famous Yuki Fan Club was getting closer so they can attempt to hug him again.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:57 am

Kaibara High's School Dance Ayame%20in%20Fruits%20Basket
Ayame grinned, flipping his long, luxurious silver hair over one shoulder. He, on impulse, had decided to visit his good friend, Shigure. Though Yuki and kyo were at school, It had been a while since they'd seen each other, and after all, now was as good a time as any, seeing what event was coming up.

"It has come to my attention Gure-san, that my little brothers school dance is coming up!" He told his friend excitedly. He paused here to sit down on the couch, golden eyes dancing with delight.

"Since me and Yuki have started our brotherly bonding, I want to share this wonderful experiance with him!! I just know that it would make Yuki so happy if I was there to see him at the dance!"

He put a finger up to his chin in thought. Suddenly he jumped up, clasping his hands together in delight.

"Do you think that Tori-san would come as well!"

He twirled around, sparkles flying as his hair danced. "Yes! Yuki will be most pleased!" He smiled giving Shigure a thumbs up before dartting around the couch in preparation to leave. Then he remembered something.

"Oh! My little brother has not yet heard of my decision!" Ayame crossed his arms, before closing his eyes and exclaiming, "Well, then it will be a surprise! Everyone likes surprises, and I'm sure my little brother will be thrilled about just being able to be in my glorious presence once more."

He turned back to Shigure, placing a finger over his mouth as if he were going to tell him to be quiet.

"So let's just keep this inbetween us, alright Gure-san?"

He and his friend gave eachother a thumbs up, before Ayame said his goodbye's and pranced out of the house, happy that soon he would get to see his little brother again soon.

"Aw Yuki!" He cried, striking a pose. "Our brotherly bond will never be broken!"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:39 pm

((great post buddy, but do you mind making the picture a little smaller....it's kinda big....)

Yuki sneezed out of know where. He sniffed and rubbed his nose. He figured that either he was catching a cold, or his fan club was talking about him, as always.

He sighed and walked into his next class and sat down at his seat. The teacher was talking about reviews and other stuff, so Yuki wasn't paying much attention.

"There are so many things on my mind. One, the dance, and whether Honda-san would understand why I couldn't go. Two, will she make that damned cat go, and what would they do if he agreed to it... Three, where should I go shopping during the dance," Yuki thought to himself. He rested his head on his hand and twirled his eraser around. "I wish there was some way that I can go, without worrying about running into any girls....but there isn't. At a dance, you'll wind up bumping into someone at least five times. Plus, that damned cat will most likely do whatever Honda-san wants...no matter how much he'll hate it." Yuki grabbed his pencil and stabbed his eraser continuously.

Behind him, he could hear girls whispering about him and the possible reasons why he was killing his eraser. But in reality, Yuki himself didn't completely understand. He knew that he did some crazy and strange things when it involved Tohru, but he never admit why he did those crazy and strange things. He tried to ignore his feelings, but never could.

Last edited by love4Sora on Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:39 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Kyo10

Kyo was walking down the hall after lunch and noticed something. It was Tohru, staring at the poster about the school dance that was tomorrow. She looked like she just got a great idea and Kyo had a feeling he knew what it was. She want's us to go to that damn dance, doesn't she?! Does she WANT people to know what we are?

He began to run in the opposite direction and take the long way to class. Better than running into Tohru and watching her force him to go to that dance. Kyo knew all too well that if she asked, somehow he would end up going.

He stopped in the middle of the hallway and began his 'sudden burst of inspiration' soliloquy. "I know! I'll just avoid her! No way am I going to the dance." The students in the hall stared at Kyo as if he just rejected his girlfriend’s invitation to the dance. "Err... stop staring. D-don't you all have somewhere to be?!" And in fact, they did. At that very moment the bell rang and Kyo was alone in the hallway.

He thought to himself as he ran down the hall. I can go on another journey or act like I'm sick and go home early. But instead I'd go-- somewhere. Somewhere out of the blue, where no person (especially Tohru) can find me and I can stay inconspicuous. Who am I kidding, I have nowhere to hide. I sound like I'm trying to run away from Kagura. I'll just have to tell her no. ...I can do that, I think. Yes! I have a plan!

As Kyo thought this, he subconsciously opened the door to his class and made a victory pose in the doorway. The class stared at his abnormal entrance, but said nothing about it, even the teacher. Kyo noticed these stares, a destroyed cat eraser (which belonged to Kyo) on Yuki’s desk, and Tohru staring at him as if she were already trying to persuade him to go to the dance.

The number of stares were like a repeat of Kyo's first day at this school. He couldn’t take the pressure and instantly decided to skip. He ran up to the roof to be alone. Yuki was going to get it, that was his favorite eraser he had killed. That’s when Kyo realized that they had accidently switched bags. He found a rat-head shaped eraser in the pouch, taped it to the wall, and began punching.

Not my best idea, but it’s something to do, at the least.

sorry, not exactly Kyo's personality, but it's similar. I'm not used to writing about his type pf personality quite yet, but I'll get it.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:48 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance ShigureSohma

Shigure waved and watched as Aya left his home while skipping and singing. Shigure flashed him a quick “thumbs up” as he disappeared around the corner…still singing.

Shigure went back into the house, feeling in the mood for torture. But before he could get around to calling his editor, he came across the reminder had left for himself, it said that he, (Along with a few other people, not to mention Aya), were to chapperone the school dance that Tohru told him about a few days ago.

Hmmm… Another way to get away from my work? Check! Aya and Yuki there together? Check! The undeniable fact that there would be school girls possibly… No definitely attending this event? Of course! Check!

These all spelled out one thing in Shigure’s mind: Best. Day. Ever!

I am SO there! Hmmm. What should I wear? I want to look good if Tohru’s coming (And all those wonderful high school girls too!)

He giggled and squealed uncontrollably before calmly regaining himself long enough to walk in the kitchen and complain to no one in particular about how he wanted food. Tohru wouldn’t be home for another 2 hours. It was going to be a looonng wait. But for Tohru’s food, he’d wait. Oh, would he wait.

Sorry for the crappy ending and that it‘s so short… I’m not very good. This is my first time role-playing. I love it! Hope I pulled Shigure off well. Tell me what you think, k? Thanx!
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:40 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Tohru
Tohru was sitting in her seat looking out the window thinking 'Should I go to the dance tomorrow Kyo and Yuki might not want to go but then I could go with my other friends I haven't gotten to talk to them all day.' Tohru sighed and then dropped her pencil and it then rolled behind her the pencil rolled pretty far.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:06 pm

Yuki looked up as Kyo came through the door and did a victory pose. He saw Kyo look around and then he looked franticly at Tohru. His face turned slightly red, then vanished as he dashed away. Yuki heard Kyo run up the stairs toward the roof.

"Stupid cat. He can't control his feelings and fantasies very well. Still, he has the same problem I do. Honda-san and the dance," Yuki thought to himself. He continued to stab the cat eraser without an mercy to it. Yuki didn't even notice that it was Kyo's until he saw Kyo starring at it.

There was a sudden gasp a few desks in from the front of the class. Yuki looked over at the gasping student. Just as he figured, it was Tohru. Both him and Tohru watched the pencil role to the back of the class. Out of no where, Yuki stretched his leg out and caught the pencil from under his foot. He carefully slid it over to him and picked it up. Quickly, Yuki reached his arm out toward Tohru, who was in the row to his right, two desks up. He smiled and quietly spoke, "Be more careful with you things, Honda-san. You don't want to lose them." Yuki handed the pencil to Tohru and sat back down in his seat.

Yuki knew from that point on, no matter what he did or said, Tohru was going to make him go to that dance. "Retrieving that pencil for Honda-san was probably the biggest mistake I could've ever made."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:12 pm

"Thanks" she said quietly she took her pencil back and smiled it was free class so she stared talking to Yuki "I take it you do not want to go to the dance" she said looking at him.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:30 pm

Yuki looked up in slight surprise. His eyes lost her gaze as he spoke. "Well, it's not that I don't wanna go. It's just, I can't really go because of, well, you know why, Honda-san."

Yuki struggeled much when he spoke of his family curse. He always hated talking about the curse when he was in public. It just proved that the Sohma family was anything but normal, even though that's what everyone wanted to be. Well, other than Akito that is.

Yuki looked back at Tohru's gaze. He knew that there was no point in trying to escape the dance. Yuki sighed and smiled. "Is there a reason for asking, Honda-san? I know you want something from me."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:35 pm

Tohru then said "Oh no it is ok I just wanted to know" she said with a silly smile she then looked around "Hey where did Kyo go."
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:41 pm

"That stupid cat went to the roof." Yuki noted quickly.

He then shook his head and frowned at Tohru. "Now, now, Honda-san. I know for a fact that you want to ask that damned cat and I something. Now spill."

Yuki wanted more than anything right now to keep his mouth shut, but he knew if he ignored the topic, it would come back and haunt him sometime in the future. Plus, Tohru would be sad if him and Kyo didn't go to the dance.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:45 pm

Tohru then said "I wanted to know if you and Kyo would come to the dance with me" she said with a sigh looking at him.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:29 am

It happened. The exact question that Yuki has been wanting to avoid, but couldn't because of his feelings toward Tohru. Yuki looked away and started writing random notes that the teacher was saying. "I thought she would know better not to ask, and she did! But that was my fault......" He thought to himself.

Yuki glanced back over at Tohru. He could tell that she wanted an answer, one that wouldn't disappoint her. Yuki sighed, knowing he couldn't avoid the question any longer. Without looking at her completely, he said, "Honda-san, I think it would be better to discuss this matter with that stupid cat at home. Is that alright?"

Yuki was relieved on the inside. He didn't say no, but he didn't say yes. Plus, he didn't want to answer for Kyo. No matter how much they hated each other, this was a matter both of them would have to face. Neither Yuki or Kyo could run away from this subject at home, no matter how much they wanted to.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:27 am

"Your right sorry I asked here" she said then starting to right notes again. She then finished and thought "I hope Kyo is ok he never is ok when he is on the roof"
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:38 am

Kaibara High's School Dance Yuki
"He's not okay right now for the same reason why I'm not okay..." Yuki thought to himself. He didn't know how to respond to her exactly. But of course, he couldn't help but say something. "Er...don't be sorry Honda-san. You were just curious is all."

Yuki looked up at the classroom's clock. They had about 20 more minutes of class. Great. Yuki would be stuck with this conversation for 20 more minutes. Lucky for him though, it wasn't last period. Yuki wanted to come up with a plan.

"Alright, when this period is over, I'll rush out of the classroom so Honda-san or any other girl won't be able to reach me in time. Then I'll run up to the roof to find that stupid cat. If I can't avoid the dance subject, then neither can he..." In Yuki's head of course, it seemed like the perfect plan. But in reality, he knew something would go wrong in the process. So wrong, he'll probably end up skipping the next class.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:51 am

Tohru smiled at him and kept writing the notes "I have to talk to my friends after class I feel bad I haven't talked to them all day" she said to herself she then put her pencil down and looked out the window.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:47 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Kyo11

The bell rang and Kyo was still on the roof. There was nothing else for him to do, he figured. He couldn't go back to class, because he was basically afraid of Tohru.

He decided to stay on the roof, as he usually did.

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:07 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Yuki

"The bell!" As planned, Yuki jumped from his seat and ran out the door, hoping he wouldn't run into anyone, girls in particular.

Yuki took a right out the door, then turning left to climb the stairs, that led up to the roof. There was a whole crowd of people coming down, and then a bunch of girls coming from behind. He started pushing through the large crowd, avoiding girls as much as possible. He was panicking. "Excuse me, I need to get through."

Yuki continued to push through the crowd as fast as he could. But it was all worth it, he reached the final stretch and there were no more students to be found, not even his fan club. He walked up the stairs and opened the door, leading to the open roof top. On the far edge of the roof, was Kyo sitting with some cats.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:50 am

Tohru then walked out of the class room she then saw her friends Arisa and Saki she then started to talk to them for a couple moments about the dance.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:44 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Kyo12

Kyo was surprised to hear the door slam open, but he decided to take no action about it. The cats would try to follow him if he did amything, anyway.

He figured he would at least try to find out who it was, and was partially surprised to see him standing there. Yuki.

"What the hell do you want?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:29 pm

Yuki glared at Kyo and his reaction, even though he expected something like that from him. He started to walk over to him as he said, "It's about the dance...and whether we should go or not." He stopped as he reached Kyo and sat down on the ground next to him.

Yuki looked up at him and said, "Honda-san asked me if we would go with her...." He looked away and faced the direction of their home. "I told her that we would discuss it at home, when you were around."

One of Kyo's fellow cats began to rub against Yuki. He pet it and said, "You and I can't run away from her and our problems. Of course, if it wasn't for the damned curse, I would go in a heart beat. But what about you?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:58 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Kyo13

Kyo felt the blood rush to his face when Yuki asked him what he would do, making it blantly obvious that he would do the same thing Yuki had just said he would do. Kyo was still trying to deny that the had feelings for Tohru. But if he lied to Yuki now that his face was most deffinatly a dark red, they would get into some big speil about it.

"You already know what I would do! What do you care, anyway?!" Kyo knew that wasn't going to cut it. They really needed to get along for just this one conversation and figure out what to do.

He sighed. "Well, what do you think we should do." There was an edge in his voice. Kyo was not going to enjoy this.

Hey everyone. There's a ton a characters in this RP, so i was wondering if we could start doubling up. love4Sora and i were talking about it, but were wondering if it was okay with you. I'd like to be Momiji, if it's alright.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Jul 26, 2008 8:23 pm

((of course it's alright with me, since i thought of it and all, but we just wanna make sure))

Yuki sighed. He didn't like talking to Kyo about this sort of thing with him anymore than he did. "Well...I know that Akito wouldn't like it much at all, but since neither you or I care, I was thinking that we should.....go."

Yuki froze at the thought of going. He would have to avoid all the girls as much as possible. He would end up being stuck in a corner, pushing his fan club and various other girls away. Even thinking about it made him panic.

Yuki shook his head to escape the horrible thought and looked up at Kyo. "The only reason either one of us wants to go is to make Honda-san happy, and you and I both know that it's hard to deny her happiness." He looked away and faced the bright blue sky. "Besides, we're seniors and we haven't even been to one dance. It wouldn't hurt to go to at least one. But if we were to get hugged by a girl and change, all those people would see and their memories would have to be erased, including Honda-san."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:17 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance Kyo14

Yuki was right. The only reason they'd go is to make her happy, and they have never been to a school dance their entire lives. He didn't have to worry about what Akito thought, they already hated each other. And the entire family was already starting to break all of the rules, anyway. Tohru shouldn't even know about them, yet, here she was. And she knew just about every secret in the family at this point.

And what would happen after high school. The chances that Kyo could go to college were slim--well, he couldn't go. And there was little time left. He wanted to be with her and make her happy, just like Yuki had said. 'Damn rat. I hate it when you're right.'

But what if somethign did happen and they changed right there. Tohru would have her memories of them erased. He didn't want that. But he could avoid all of the girls. Who actually went to these things? He avoids all of the girls at school and on the streets just fine, so one little dance shouldn't hurt.

"From what we know, only you're being targeted by large numbers of girls." Kyo snickered at Yuki's misfortune. "And the chances that we won't be able to avoid everyone are slim, right? I bet you nobody goes to these things!" Kyo was getting excited. He might actually be able to go to a school event, finally.

"And, honestly, Akito--" Kyo cut himself off. He didn't know what he was about to say, but it was probably not good. And mentioning Akito in front of Yuki could lead into a whole new conversation. This one conversation was bad enough, a second could lead to disaster. "Nevermind. Maybe going to the dance could work."

Kyo wasn't exactly exstatic about going to the dance with Yuki being there too, but other people would be there, and he wouldn't have to be with him and his mob of girls chasing him the entire time. So this might actually work.

"What shold we do." This was more directed at himself because Kyo wasn't aying any attention to the fact that he was talking to Yuki, now, which was surprising.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down