Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaibara High's School Dance

+5
Emotional_Scarlet
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
kairiandroxas
9 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Empty Re: Kaibara High's School Dance

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:18 pm

just put how youcan't wait for the dance, or somethin Tohru-y. then it'll be tomorrow...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:30 pm

...... hadn't kairi posted something here? What happened to it? and... taiyaa you spelled petunias wrong.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:14 pm

((yeah.......she did........oh, poor kairi....she's gonna be annoyed. though, i am too. i had to retype my lavi and al post in the FMA/DGM crossover. >.<))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:34 pm

((...YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FREAKING KIDDING ME!!! It so figures it was one of the only post i didn't copy...*sigh* i'll do my best to re-write it.*

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Kyo21

School ended an hour ago and the dance started in two more. Since Kyo had nothing to do or nobody to talk to, he decided to start getting ready. Kyo put on a black suit, of course, without a tie and the buttons un-buttoned. He brushed his hair and then...he was bored again. It only took him about a half hour to get ready, and now he didn't have anything to do.

When he got home, Ayame 'kidnapped' Tohru and he refused to let anyone see her until the dance. So, there were no real people in the house that he could really talk to at the moment. Except Yuki, but even he was barely a 'real person'. At least not a real person that you could actually talk too.
(Yes, Shigure and Ayame aren't 'real people' in Kyo's mind)

Kyo decided to go downstairs and sit at the table until somone come over or downstairs. There wasn't much else to do, anyway. Except aceppting the fact that he really was going to this dance...which was the one thing he didn't want to do.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:53 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Tohru

A half an hour latter Tohru came in looking her best for the dance she smiled at Kyo "You look very nice Kyo" she then looked to see if anyone else was down stairs everyone had left she had a sky blue dress on with a blue bow in her hair she looked wonderful Ayame had picked out the dress and it was a good choice. It looked lovely on Tohru and it was comfortable for her to be in.
(This is the dress and bow and the way her hair looks ( https://2img.net/h/i110.photobucket.com/albums/n106/fearsomecatspawnofsatan/Anime/BlueDress.jpg )
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:10 pm

Finally I can post!
Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Ayame

Ayame bounced down the stairs shortly after Tohru, wearing his best formal clothes. Or at least, the best ones that he would wear to a highschool dance. The color scheme was red, black and white, and he was hoping that Hatori would wear the outfit he picked out for him so that they could match. Grinning and clapping his hands together, Ayame squealed, "Oh! Kyonkyon! Isn't Tohru simply gorgeous?" He leaned down over Kyo's chair, smiling at him. He was very proud of his work. He had made that dress especially for Tohru as soon as he had gotten home the other day. Mine had helped as well, and he was certain that this was some of his best work.

He had also made a dress for Kyo, but the cat hadn't wanted to wear it. He pouted slightly, thinking to himself.

It was a shame. He would have looked really good in it too.

He sat down in a chair next to Kyo, crossing his legs and waiting for everyone else. He was so anxious, he wanted the dance to begin right now. Though he could think of two people in this house who were probably less than enthusiastic.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:57 pm

((i'm going to have some fun now. =D))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Yuki

Yuki was up in his room getting ready, just as Kyo was. But unlike Kyo, Yuki spent all last night sorting through clothes, trying to find something to wear. It was only this morning before school that he settled with something nice.

He wore a dark grey--almost black--buttoned suit, with a light grey tie, and an undershirt that was just a tint darker than his purple eyes. Yuki looked at himself in the mirror repeatedly, fixing every little flaw that he saw. He combed his hair out a few times, and then breathed heavily once. 'Well, I guess I'm ready,' Yuki thought as he looked at himself in the mirror one last time. He then walked out of his room and went downstairs.

It was then he saw Tohru. 'She's never looked so good...,' Yuki thought to himself. He walked up next to her and smiled. "You look lovely, Honda-san."

Yuki then looked down at Kyo and his brother. His smile turned into a small grin as he said, "You two look nice, as well."

Normally, Yuki would've either ignored Kyo completely or gave him a rude comment. But nothing mean or cruel crossed his mind. Only Tohru in her beautiful dress. He had to admit it though, just this once, and his brother, Ayame, had done a really nice job. His best work yet.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:39 am

Tohru smiled at Yuki and thought 'He looks wonderful as well as Kyo and Ayame she then said "Thank you Yuki you look very nice as well." She wondered what time they would go this was the first time she truly went to a dance every time there was a dance she had work but finnally there was a day where she did not have to clean. She wondered what it would be like.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:23 pm

hahaha she should, she looks pur-tee!

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Shigure

"Oh...My dear Ayame I must say that You simply did a WONDERFUL job with her dress."

Shigure, clad in a sharp gray and black striped suit accented with a red tie and socks, steped admiringly around Tohru. He grabbed her hand and looked in her eyes.
"You are not even close to the word beautiful...you are So much more than that. You--"

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! I am SO sorry, Kyo! I-"

Ritsu went on babbling and Shigure rolled his eyes and darted into the kitchen.

"Oh, GOD! MY HOUSE!"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:32 pm

...am i...am i supposed to slap you now? you darted away.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:42 pm

sorry, but you can yell at ritsu fo rdoing whatever he did.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:51 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Kyo12

Kyo stood shocked at the sight of Ritsu (luckily not in his formal clothing yet) covered in a mixture of flour, eggs, sugar, and who knows what else.

And he was covered in Kyo's favorite...cookie batter.
(i couldn't think of anything) Ritsu was actually attempting to make cookies, or a cake or something, he thought. The only reasone Ritsu was appologizing to Kyo was because he just so happened to pull himself away from the sight of Tohru in her dress so that nobody would see his face in such a dark red blush.

"R-RITSU!!!~~~ WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:03 pm

((o.O i don't understand what just happened.................))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:00 pm

Taiyaa made it so Ritsu made another mistake and Kyo got mad. (Espically because Ritsu made a mess of his favorite cookie dough)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:35 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Ritsu

"I-I-...Kyo...I AM SOOOO SORRYYYY!!!! AAhh-"

"NO." Shigure turned and swiftly poked Ritsu in the side with his index finger. He sighed, and (without getting anything on his outfit because Shigure is just awsome like that =D) took him upstairs. Shigure yelled over his shoulder (So loud that the people in the living room probably could've heard him): "Kyo if you weren't so busy staring at our lovely Tohru, you probably could've avoided this situation." He smirked, knowing that this would set him off. "And FIX MY HOUSE!"

Ritsu awoken to the fact that Shigure was helping him out of his messy clothes.
"Oh...Thank you, Shigure-kun, Y-You don't have to do that. I can-Y'know, Shigure-kun, you don't have to do that, I- please don't. I can-"
Shigure ignored his pleas, knowing that if he let Ritsu do something, that he would mess up, and start to apologize...AGAIN.

"PLEASE, let me-"

Shigure finished and left.

"Ritsu, Kyo forgives you. He SAID.(even though he hadn't) So. Don't. WORRY." He winked and left.

Ritsu had always gotten in everyone's way and decided that tonight he would make some dinner, serve it and NOT make a mess befor the dance. He had even decided not to come, even though he had told everyone that he would. He would pretend that he left something on the way to the car, and go back in the house and then stay there. That way he wouldn't ruin everyone's night...But it had seemed as if he already HAD. But then Shigure said it.

KYO.
FORGAVE.
HIM.

He was so happy, that he could cry.

Ritsu thought about all the nice things his family had done for him, and the nothing that HE had done for THEM. He didn't DESERVE them. But they still loved him. He had to show them that he was appreative of them. He marched downstairs, and walked into the kitchen. Slowly, (as to not hit anyone) he turned the corner and ran into Kyo... Again. (softly, this time. He didn't knock anything over)

"Oh...K-Kyo...I was just about to make dinner. Would...Would you care to...Join me?" His eyes were shut tightly, waiting for him to snap at him.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:53 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Kyo22

Kyo, truthfully, was still pissed with Ritsu. But, luckily for Ritsu and everyone else in the house, that anger was now completly directed towards Shigure and his comment.

Though, Shigure may have been right. If Kyo hadn't sat there oogling (SP!) Tohru in her dress, then the situation may have been avoided. But there was no way to know what Ritsu was doing in the kitchen, so it wasn't Kyo's fault.

'Make...dinner? Cook?' Kyo wouldn't deny that he was a decent cook,unlike Yuki, but, unlike Tohru, he didn't do it for a pass time. But, maybe if he helped, he could get his cookie dough back. And it was a good way to stop himself from thinking about the upcoming events. And if he was there, Ritsu was less likley to make a tornado run through the kitchen.

"...sure." Kyo mumbled. He didn't exactly enjoy Ritsu's company, so that made this less enjoyable. But the main idea here was for him to keep his mind off of the dance...and hopefully being forced to clean the house.

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Momiji10

Momiji walked in fron of the mirror in his bedroom. He was wearing a dark blue tux which suited him very well. 'I look sooo smexy!' He thought to himself. He could no longer say cute, due to his growth-spurt. But, in all honesty, he liked saying that he was smexy better.

After walking for a while, Momiji walked into Shigure's house. "Hi, everyone!!!"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:11 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Hatori

Hatori followed in after Momiji slowly. He wasn't really in the mood to be going anywhere. But then again, it was better than being stuck at the main house all night. He was there all day.

He looked around the room, and sighed. Hatori wasn't going to even ask about the mess. It was probably best that he didn't.

Hatori was wearing a dark blue undershirt, a black tie, and then a black tux over it all. His jacket was buttoned up nicely. Ayame had originally given Hatori something red colored to wear, but he didn't really feel comfortable wearing Ayame's clothing...

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Yuki

Yuki tried to ignore his messy living room as much as possible. With Hatori and Momiji walking in the room, it was much easier. Yuki smiled at the two of them and signalled for them to come and sit.

"You two look nice."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:26 pm

Ayame pouted. "Tori-san!" He whined, scrambling up to hover over the dragon of the zodiacs shoulder. "You're not wearing the outfit I picked out!" He sighed, grabbinig his shirt dramatically. "Now I shall have to change to match you!" He looked at the dragon, the pout remaining on his face. Suddenly it disappeared, replaced with a smile. He took a step away, shrugging his shoulders. "Ah, Tori-san! You know I can't stay mad at you long!" He turned, placing a hand on his chin in thought. "And Black really does suit you..."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:48 pm

"R-Really Kyo? You'd endure the troubling hardship that is-"

Kyo was beginning to lokk annoyed and Ritsu did NOT want to ruin this moment. So he stopped himself.

"Umm I was gonna make cupcakes, if that's okay. I figure that the others can carry that without too much trouble. That way when I'm not there they won't be so inconvienced. Cupcakes are light, right?"

Ritsu knew that if he looked at Kyo, he would end up having to reveal his plan, and why he wasn't planning on going to the dance. Instead, he kept his eyes on his work, and asked without looking up:

"S-so, are YOU going to ask Tohru to the dance? You'd be adorable together, Kyo."
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:44 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Kyo23

Kyo wasn't exactly pleased with the fact that they were making something like cupcakes, but at least it did what he wanted. In fact, he didn't even remember what he wanted the cooking exercise to do for him, thats how good this was working.

Of course, Ritsu was being a tad annoying, and the annoyance probably showed on Kyo's face, but he didn't care. Untill...

"S-so, are YOU going to ask Tohru to the dance? You'd be adorable together, Kyo."Ritsu said nervously.

That was the end of Kyo's present state of 'happiness'. Not only did he remember what he was trying not to remember, but...yeah... His face turned beet red and the cupcake mix he was currently mixing went everywhere (luckily, someone insisted that he wear an apron while cooking with Ritsu).

"W-why would I do such a stu--silly thing like that?!" Kyo didn't want to call asking Tohru to the dance stupid, because, in reality, he didn't think it was stupid. He would've liked to ask her, but for many reasons, he probably wouldn't. Which was (somewhat) fine by him.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:16 am

"Because, Kyo. You two are adorable together! I think you two would make a great couple.

Tohru-chan is very nice, so you don't have to worry about her turning you down, and it's not like you have something to do tonight, so unless you are just sca-- uh...I mean you should give it a try. You wouldn't want her to go alone.

Or with Yuki...would you?"
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:17 pm

Tohru looked around she smelt of cherry blossoms she wondered when they would go to the dance she wondered what it would be like she really never went to a dance so it was all a new experience for her. She smiled and wondered where Kyo and Ritsu were.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:41 pm

"Yes!" Ayame shouted, popping up behind Kyo. "I agree! You and Tohru would make a lovely couple! And your outfits go so well together!" He grinned, flipping his hair over one shoulder. "Ahh... young love. The scent of romance is in the air!"

He struck a dramatic pose, sparkles flying in the air around him.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:39 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 5 Kyo24

Kyo looked at the two wide-eyed and red-faced. They weren't going to stop. Didn't they understand why Kyo couldn't go with Tohru?! They were part of the zodiac, so they should undrestand at least a little bit.

"S-so what if our outfits match?! It was just coincidence!" He had no idea what to say. Somehow, he had the strangest feeling that he was going to have to give into Ayame and Ritsu's, of all people's, peer pressure.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:23 pm

"Wonderful!" Ayame shouted. "I'll go tell Tohru that you want to ask her to the dance." He turned to leave, and then had a thought. He put a finger to his chin. "No!" He cried, dramatically raising his hand to his forehead. "It would be better if you asked her yourself." Grinning, he turned back to Kyo, darting behind him and pushing him back into the room where Tohru was. "Good luck Kyon-Kyon!" He yelled, before running back to the kitchen to hide. Usually after he did things like this people attempted to hit him. Him! His beautiful face, after he had done so much to help them. 'Some people just don't know what they have.' He thought to himself.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next