Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaibara High's School Dance

+5
Emotional_Scarlet
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
kairiandroxas
9 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Empty Re: Kaibara High's School Dance

Post by love4Sora Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:25 pm

((o.O that's not short.))

((OMG MIRANDA BUDDY'S BACK! *tackles* we missed you buddy!))

((dang........you were perfect for ayame, i swear. XD))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Yuki

Yuki glared back at his brother. The last thing Yuki wanted was for his brother to be there. "Not only am I going to a dance against my free will, kinda, Nii-san's going..... But.....at least we got the matter settled, kinda."

Yuki sighed and walked back into the room. Kyo looked equally annoyed, Shigure was just enjoying the entertainment, and Ayame was blabbing on and on about the dance. Hatori was probably annoyed with the entire thing as well.

"Nii-san! You can't just drag other Sohma's into this! It'll cause even more of a fuss than it already will be! What if Akito finds out?! Hatori's always there, tending to Akito's every need. What will happen then?!"

Yuki was furious now. He didn't like speaking of Akito at all, but this was matter that had to be settled, and planned out.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:57 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Ayame

Ayame grinned, looking at Yuki. "I'm sure Akito can survive without Tori-san for one night. You're overreacting Yuki." He tossed his hair over his shoulders, before crossing his arms.

"And besides. We are supposed to act like a normal family, with normal highschool students. correct? Well, normal highschool students go to highschool dances." He grinned once more, placing an arm around his younger brothers shoulders.

"In fact, I think that people would find it odd if you didn't go!"
'
He turned to Tohru, his smile growing.

"And my dear little Tohru! I could make you the most wonderful dress!"

He turned, noticing Kyo glaring at him coldly. "Oh, Kyo?" He said, puzzled. "I you'd like I could make you a dress as well, if you're really want one that much."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:39 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Tohru
(I was going to make her in class right now lol) Tohru sat listening to the teacher there was about 5 minutes of class left she waited she wanted to have a slow walk home today she then her the bell ring and got up she walked out of school and started her walk home.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:20 pm

((it's kinda scarry, she IS perfect for the part.

*GLOMP!* YOU'RE BACK!))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Kyo10

Being and cooperating with Yuki today was putting Kyo over the edge, but the comment on the dress made him completely snap.

"What the HELL makes you think I want a damned dress, you idiot?!!!" Kyo could feel his face getting red with anger. For all he knew, someone probably thought he was blushing or would just say that he was blushing. But Kyo deffinatly knew why his face was so red and that was pure and total rage. Anyone who dared deny that fact would be punched.

Than he got a thought. 'Unless it's Yuki. I'll just beat him to a pulp!'

((Sorry i haven't posted. I'm going crazy right now!!! band camp and work and lessons and school coming up and BLAH!))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:54 pm

"Well, I'd love to stay Gure-san, but I simply must be getting back to my shop." Ayame told his friend, ignoring Kyo's outburst and flipping his hair. He turned to leave, waving to everyone. Suddenly he thought of something, placing a hand to his chin in thought.

"Oh!" He said, turning to Kyo. "And do not worry Kyon-kyon! I will make you an absolutely fabulous dress for your first dance as well!!" He ended his sentence with a pose, pointing his finger up in the air with the other one behind him. Either he was ignoring the strange looks he was getting from Yuki and Kyo, or he just didn't see them. Either way, they went by without his notice.

And with that, Ayame pranced off, sparkles flying in the air behind him.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:00 pm

Yuki scratched his head, with a sweatdrop, and watched his brother leave. "Nii-san.....You'll never learn, I swear."

He was a little happy that is brother ignored Yuki's comment about Akito. It saved all of them the trouble. And yet....that might lead them into trouble later on.

But there was one thing that made Yuki furious more than anything.

Yuki was going to the school dance, and he didn't even have a complete say in it. His face turned fiery red as he continued to watch Ayame prance away toward the sidewalk. "I swear.....if our secret gets out because of Nii-san, his memory will be wiped along with everyone elses."

There was now fire all around Yuki's body. He was pissed.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:34 pm

Tohru then was very close to the house she was still walking slow she then went to Yuki's secret garden to check on the vegetables they where ok so she kept walking to the house she was very close
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:13 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Kyo11

AYAME!!!! YOU IDIOT!!!!! WHY WOULD I WANT A STUPID DRESS?!!!!!! Kyo was too mad about this dress matter at the moment to worry about the dance. There was no way he would ever wear any dress to the dance. Than he remembered. He was going to the dance. And who knew who else in his family was going. Knowing Tohru, Shigure, and Ayame, just about everyone would be invited. Everyone except Akito, hopefully. That would just ruin everything, including the Sohma's lives.

Well, now it was inevitable. Weather they wanted to or not, they were going, so they'd better get over it and hope it goes right. A moment later, Tohru walked in the door...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:56 pm

"Hello I am home" she said taking off her shoes and closing the door she looked and saw the tea was on so they must be home. (I am sorry to ask but am I doing ok for Tohru)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:14 pm

((you got her personality good, but it wouldn't hurt to post a little more like us.....you don't give us much to work with. it's hard.))

Yuki looked over at the door. It was Tohru. His eye twitched a little as he said, "Welcome home, Honda-san." Yuki was still angry with Ayame.

Yuki sighed and looked at Kyo. He looked a little surprised in way, even though he was pissy a second ago. As always, this was Tohru's doing. Yuki walked over to Kyo and said, "Kyo, isn't there something you have to tell Honda-san about tomorrow night?" Yuki kicked Kyo in the back with a smile across his face. "Ha, stupid cat. He's gonna have to tell Honda-san that we're going. Why? Because I don't want to....."

((v_v i don't know what to post.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:55 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Kyo12

I can't believe him! Why do I have to tell her?! Kyo was at a loss for words, but finally came to the realization that if he didn't say anything in the next second or so, the situation would be very weird.

"Err...We've decided that we're gonna go to the dance tomorrow." The way he said it made it sound like he wanted to go, and badly, so he had to add something... "But it's not just us! The whole family's going, so don't start thinking that I made this decision!" To Kyo, it now just sounded like he was scrounging around for excuses to make it seem like he was hiding the fact that he wanted to go. Which was what he wanted to do, but it sounded too obvious.

Maybe nobody will notice...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Aug 09, 2008 10:44 pm

(Ok I will try harder) Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Tohru

Tohru looked at Kyo with big emotional eyes "Oh thank you this makes me so happy I don't know how I could thank you" she said smiling. She wanted to hug them so badly but she knew what would happen if she did and truthfully seeing them naked all the time was not a good experience. She then realized she should start making dinner for tonight "Um..... what would you all like for dinner tonight" she said smiling waiting for an answer. She was about to turn red from how happy was she knew that this would be hard for them to do because of there secret and she felt a little bad that they where risking there secret but it made her so happy she was a little pinkish color like she looked like she was blushing. (Um how was that)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:09 pm

((it's much better! but try to add some paragraphs and not to many run-on sentances and you're good! =D))

Yuki semi-fake smiled at Tohru. He was happy that she was happy, but he was still a little pissed at the fact that he was going to the dance, no thanks to Ayame. "Um.....whatever's fine with me, Honda-san. Or maybe we can order some pizza to," Yuki gulped loudly, "celebrate."

Ugh. There was nothing for Yuki or Kyo to celebrate for, but once again, he knew that it would make Tohru happy. "Ugh.....I don't wanna celebrate. Why the hell did I say we should celebrate?! Oh....that's right. It would make Honda-san happy. I really hate it when my feelings take control of what I say and do....or at least it seems that way."

None the less, Yuki made his way toward the phone as he waited for any possible objections.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:09 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Kyo14

'Celebrate?! He thinks we need a celebration for this?!' Kyo, needless to say was furious. But he wasn't going to argue about the pizza. Of course, he loved Tohru's cooking, but knowing Yuki, he'd suggest something that had leek in it. And Tohru would end up making and Kyo would either go starving or have Yuki stuff the leek into his mouth by force.

"Yeah, pizza sounds great!" Kyo said without much entheusim. "That's the perfect way for us to...celebrate." 'Well, if Tohru's happy...i guess I'll live...for now.'
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Shigure

Shigure jumped up, and throwing up his classic "thumbs up" sign added "That's a GREAT idea! I'll order the pizza! I'll even call Hatori! This can be a huge party! it'll be sooo much fun!" As Shigure went on rambling, he saw something in the corner of his eye move. Most likely Ayame.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:58 pm

"Did you say Tori-san?" Ayame asked Shigure excitedly. He noticed the strange looks from the others and crossed his arms. "I hadn't actually left yet." Probably meaning that he had gotten halfway to his house, heard Hatori, and came back.

"A party sounds like a great idea, Gure-san!" He flipped his hair. "Let's call Hatsuharu and Momiji right away!" He suddenly put a hand up to his chin in thought.

"But first, Tori-san!"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:15 pm

Yuki stared at his brother in silence, then sighed. There was no point in trying to stop him. Ayame was already talking to Hatori on his cell phone. But in a way, Yuki was pleased by the way this all turned out. Besides, a party sounded like a fun, and semi-relaxing idea.

Not only that, this would be a perfect oppertunity to talk the dance over with everyone. None of them wanted to discuss the matter of their curse, but it had to be done. No matter what.

Yuki leaned in towards Kyo. He knew that Kyo wasn't going to enjoy the "party", so he had to tell him about discussing the matter. Otherwise, he would probably go balistic. "Kyo, try to be nice for Honda-san and everyone else, alright? I don't want to celebrate going to the dance any more than you do. But this is probably the best way to get everyone together so we can discuss the important matter of our curse. Alright?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Aug 17, 2008 8:42 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Kyo15

Kyo didn't respond to Yuki. Even though they were still on their 'temporary truths', it didn't mean that Kyo had to talk to Yuki. Just cooperate for the time being. Yuki probably thought about what would happen and knew if anything slightly wrong happened tonight when everyone came over, he would go on some rampage. Kyo knew that could happen too, so he didn't ignore what Yuki had said.

But if he was going to hold his temper, he may as well just try not to talk too much. If he started now, he might just get through the night with everyone still in tact and able to go to the...dance...tomorrow.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ayame had finally gotten off of the phone with Hatori and had called Hatsuharu and Momiji about twenty minutes ago. So, they we're probably going to arravie any time now. Kyo was still being silent, so as not to go on a rampage, but he made sure to add comments here and there, so as not to make anybody suspicious.

He was already frusterated enough. Having to worry about all of the people there who would see him if some stupid girl had tried to hug him at the dance tomorrow was taking a toll on him. He saw the scene in many different ways in his head, each one being even more aggravating and manipulating, or it seemed. In reality, each scene was the same, but there were only minor differences, like who it was and where he was standing. The only reason he was actually going was because Tohru really wanted him to.

But it wasn't only him that she wanted to go. It was the whole family, Kyo remembered. The thought put yet another burden on him, because Tohru couldn't like him, ever. Not him.

A moment later, some of the other Sohma's walked in the door the front door. Now was the time Kyo really needed to keep up his charade, so he didn't care to get up and see who had ended up coming.

((Hey everyone! I just skipped the part of Ayame on the phone and the waiting cause i thought it would be a while before we really got anywhere with it. But that could just be me. So if you guys want me to delete the 20 min. fast foward in time, just tell me and i'll edit my post. Or you can jsut post what happened, if you want. There wasn't going to be much for Kyo to do, cause he took a vow a somewhat silence. So, it's up to you. Just do whatever or tell me. Whatever works. XD))

((Oh, and i was thinking that we may need to start doubling and tripiling up, for now at least. we have 16 characters and 5 characters currently being played. And this is the part where we'll start needing everyone else. So, if it's okay with everyone, I'd like to be Momiji. ...i just realized how long of a post that was. I don't know if i should be sorry of not...))

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:55 am

(Hey guys sorry I have not been posting I got grounded from the computer and I only had enough time to sneak on and check my mail) Tohru smiled "Pizza wold be great" after everyone started to come in she went over to Kyo "Kyo......." she said looking at him "Are you ok" she said worried.
Lately Kyo had seemed uneasy around Tohru and she felt bad about it. She was glad though that everyone was coming she had not seen many of the Soma's lately and Ayame seemed like he was going to go all over her because of the dance. She was wondering the most what was wrong with Kyo she kinda knew he did not want to go to the dance.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:33 pm

((Don't worry about it. I know exactly what you're talking about!!!))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Kyo16

Kyo froze. Tohru had noticed how uneasy he was. He wasn't surprised, Kyo was mad that his acting had failed. He never was very good at acting, remembering the class play in which he played Prince Charming. 'Though, that hair extention did look good', he thought. 'WAIT! Now's not the time to worry about that!'

"Uh...yeah. I'm fine." Kyo said. He than lightly put his fist on her head and said, "Are you sure you're okay? Why would you think i'm not okay?" Kyo wasn't sure that was the right comeback to use, he just wished it would work. If she thought that he was okay, she would relax and be able to enjoy this visit from the Sohma's and the dance tomorrow. And of course, he couldn't deny any oppertunity at her happiness.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:13 pm

Tohru looked at him her face a little red, "I'm fine ...... I just thought you where looking unhappy and I just wanted to make sure you where ok after all I care about you I care about all of you" she said with a smile.

She looked at Kyo's red eyes she wondered how he would do at the dance also she wondered how Yuki would do also she hoped they would be ok and there secret would be safe.
(Hey um is this after the last episode or before)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:30 pm

((well, they're in the senior year, and they don't even get there in the anime. so, i guess it'd be after the last episode. i think we were basing it off of the manga, for the most part, actually. either way works out. Very Happy ))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 3 Kyo17

Kyo's face grew red. She really needed to stop caring about others for a second so she could worry about herself. But at least what he said had worked. Apparently he was being a bit too quiet. So, in the long run, it was good Tohru mentioned it before everyone walked in the room. Momiji would've noticed something was wrong and said something aloud, and Haru would probably start teasing him and they would end up in a fight.

Than the family walked into the room...

((i didn't know which family to make walk into the room because we have no family...except Ayame. he's the ONLY only one who doesn't live with us in our little home to be alive. i believe...i don't feel like checking at the moment...but from what i remember...))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:22 am

Tohru saw Kyo's face begin to redden she then heard the Soma family walk in Momji would probably want to e around Kyo and Yuki all night and also he would try to be with herself. The Ayame would also be fussing with everything about the dance but she did not mind she was so used to it by now.

She wondered if Kyo would be ok and if Yuki would also be ok at the dance.

(It will come to you your doing good)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:00 pm

((ugh...........i don't know what to post......for any role play really............darn.....school's already getting to me darn it! grr...........))

Yuki smiled at his family as they walked in and gathered around. "Hey, everyone. The pizza's on it's way. So hopefully we won't be sitting here hungry for too long." He looked up at them as they sat down. They seemed to feel welcomed.

Momiji was happy and joyful as always. Haru was currently white Haru, meaning he was kinda mellow. Yuki hoped it would stay that way for the entire time they were all here. Hatori had his normal, plain face. No expression whatsoever really. But in reality, Yuki figured that Hatori was preparing for whatever Shigure and Ayame were going to do with him. Knowing them, they would probably annoy the hell out of him, but as usual, he did nothing to solve the problem.

So far it was only the three that came in, but it seemed like Ayame invited a lot more. Yuki looked up at his brother and asked, "Nii-san, did you only invite these three, or.....more?"

((alright, i'm only bringing in those three for now. and i kinda have huge urge to be haru...........thing is.......i don't remember how he acts very much. but is that alright if i'm haru? i'll research it and such! XD))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:32 pm

I'll leave the question open, but nobody else will probably end up coming., since we don't have many role players...

"Of course not Yuki! I did invite the whole family. ...However, some of them might not be able to make it. How terrible! But, Iftoo many people wre here, your attention might stray away from me." Ayame told his brother, placing a hand on his shoulder.

He then turned to Hatori, smiling.

"Tori-san! You made it! I'm so happy!" His grin didn't fade as the usual shoujo sparkles appeared around his head. He brushed them away, before, clasping his hands together.

"Ah! This will be a marvelous party indeed! Yuki! Come! Let's get everyone some drinks!" Ayame skipped into the kitchen, wholeheartedly knowing, just knowing that his little brother would follow him, gleeful expression on his face.

His humming could still be heard in the living room.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next