Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaibara High's School Dance

+5
Emotional_Scarlet
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
kairiandroxas
9 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Empty Re: Kaibara High's School Dance

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:56 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Yuki

Yuki sighed as he stood up and followed his older brother into the kitchen. Ayame seemed a little too over joyed right now. He was annoying Yuki alot more than usual. But there was nothing Yuki could really do to get his brother to settle down. So instead, he just did as he was told, and gathered up some tea fixed up for everyone. Yuki had Ayame carry in the cups of tea to everyone while he cleaned up. After doing so, Yuki walked back to where everyone was and sat back down in his original seat. He picked up the cup of tea that was sitting in front of him and took a sip. "Ahh....good stuff."

Yuki set the cup down infront of him without letting go, and then looked at everyone. "Alright, we have something we need to discuss if we're going to be attending the.............dance." Yuki hated saying that he was going to the dance. But of course, if it wasn't for the family curse, he would love the fact that he was going. But he wouldn't be rid of the horrible curse for a long time to come, probably.

((okay.........that's fine. i guess........))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:28 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Ayame

"What's the matter, my dear brother?" Ayame asked Yuki dramatically after he had taken a sip of tea. "Are you having second thoughts about the decision you made to go to the dance?"

Ayame leaned back in his chair holding the tea cup gracefully, while smiling brightly at his little brother.

"Well fear not, for I, your older brother Ayame, will protect you from those big bad scary highschool girls."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:41 pm

Yuki looked over and glared at his brother. Obviously Ayame had no idea whatsoever how many things could go wrong if this many Somhas went to a school dance.

"Of course I'm having second thoughts. Everyone but Honda-san should be. If any of us Somhas get even close to a girl, they'll be all over us, especially me, no thanks to that stupid fan-club...."

Yuki stood up from his seat and towered over Ayame. "I don't understand how you can be so bright, and cheerful about this matter, Nii-san. This is a serious issue that you can't avoid, no matter how much we all want to.

"You remember what happened to my old friends when they learned our secret, right?! They're memories were wiped, and they didn't remember me in the least. All those memories wasted...." Yuki bowed his head down, so his hair covered his eyes and then looked in Tohru's direction. "I--I don't want that do happen to Honda-san."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:47 pm

"Yuki..." Ayame started, the smile falling off of his face. "If this is really such a big problem for you, then I do believe that I have the solution."

Ayame stood up solemnly, his expression giving away nothing.

"I propose, that since Yuki is so worried, and with good reason, of our curse being discovered, I say that we hold our own dance, and all of the Sohma's are invited." Ayame paused here, gauging everyone's reactiong. He knew it was a stretch, but he really wanted Yuki to go to his first dance, even if it was of the Sohma's own doing.

Suddenly he smiled again.

"Or, you could just dance in my arms all night long Yuki!" He cried, clasping his hands together. "The girls couldn't touch you, and though it would be hard to convine Tori-san to let me go, it would definatly work!" He turned to Yuki, holding his arms out so that he could embrace him. "What do you say! Let's spend the whole dance together!"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:12 pm

Yuki felt sick. The idea of spending the entire night with his brother. Ugh. It would be worse than being hugged by a million girls. Yuki shook his head quickly at the two dreaded thoughts. He waved his hand in front of his and Ayame's faces and siad, "Absolutely not, Nii-san! There's no way I would spend the entire night with you. And it's a deffinate 'no' to a family dance. Akito would ruin it."

Yuki looked at everyone else and sighed. "Now, besides Nii-san, does anyone have any other ideas on how we can avoid getting hugged by girls? Because I got nothing....."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:29 pm

has anyone else noticed that my posts in all the topics usually need to be red? For this one, for Inuyasha, the pokemon one and Ranma... weird.

Ayame sat down, pouting slightly. His ideas had been rejected. He thought to himself for a moment before standing up suddenly. Yuki must have been putting on a front! Of course he wanted to spend the entire night with him. He chuckled softly to himself, before smiling warmly at his little brother.

"Ah Yuki, there is no need to be so modest!" He cried, posing dramatically as shoujo sparkles twinkled around him.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:49 am

Yuki anime sweat dropped at his brother's comment. "No, I'm not being modest. I'm being truthful, Nii-san. If I'm going to a school dance, I wanna hang out with school friends." Yuki pouted at his own comment. "That's a bad excuse. My only non-family related friend is Honda-san, and she is family now, practically that is."

Yuki looked at his sad brother. All he wanted was for Yuki to have a good time, and he was treating Ayame like crap. He sighed and walked up to his brother. "Look, I'll spend some of the night with you, alright? But with that settled, can someone please tell me how we're gonna prevent from getting hugged from any girls?!"

Yuki was ready to lose his freaking mind. Ayame kept coming up with these stupid ideas, and it kept distracting himself and the others, probably.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:13 am

"Oh, really Yuki!" Ayame cried, throwing his arms around his brother. "That would make me so happy!" He huggled his brother a bit more, before deciding that Yuki had probably had enough and let go.

"Now, back to buisness." Ayame said, sitting down with his face extremely serious. "How is this going to work?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:46 am

((okay, everyone! If you asked to be someone else...*POOF!!!* You are now someone else. So, just to let you know te changes were that
kairiandroxas--Momiji
love4Sora--Haru
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416--Ritsu

if anyone else decides they want to be someone, or change their color, just say the word and i'll work my magic!!! *waves wand* We'll probably need to go to trippiling up soon, cause even doubling up doesn't seem to give us that many more spots. But it's all good, for now...we'll need a Hatori sooner rather than later...

now i'm gonna post as Momiji and stop telling you all of this...Oh, and since this is senior year, i thought the grown pic of momiji would be better. so if you think i should go back to little Momiji, just say the word))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Momiji10

Momiji was bored. When Ayame called, he made this sound much more entertaining. What Momiji remembered hearing was: "Mon ami! Would you like to come to this fantastic party we're throwing at Gure-san's house? We're celabrating us cursed zodiac members going to the dance tomorrow! It'll be great! With pizza and family and Tohru!"

Momiji had really stopped listening to Ayame's rambeling after that. He just waited until he stopped so he could say that he would be going, to both Shugure's and the dance tomorrow.

Now, sitting here listening to this, he was sure Ayame was out of his mind when he called. At least Ayame hadn't offered to make him a dress, yet. When he didn't have his growth spurt, he might have worn it or something frilly and little kid-ish. But now, he would just have to wear a suit. He missed all of the clothes he was able to wear before, and all of the fun things he did that were accepted by everyone because of his size. But if he had done any of that now, he was sure he would be frowned upon.

But, like a normal person cursed by an animal of the zodiac, Momiji was just as worried as anyone else about going to the dance. It would be difficlut to keep their secret, he knew, but he knew they could do it. Though, it seemed Momiji was the only one who thought that they really didn't have a need to be this concerned about it. If they were able to go through daily life and avoid being hugged, a dance shouldn't be too hard, even if it is mor crammed.

And anyway, he would just let Ayame and Yuki fix this 'problem'. Ayame always had crazy ideas, but Yuki was always able to take that idea and make it senseable.

That being said, Momiji sighed and rested his head on his hand. This could take a while, and he was getting hungy. The pizza still wasn't here, and Momiji really was in the mood for a cookie. He looked over at Tohru, who was sitting next to him, and decided that he would ask.

"Hey, Tohru," He whispered. "Do you have any cookies?" She nodded. Momiji decided to dash into the kitchen before Tohru had time to tell him where they were. Momiji would find them without difficulty, though. He was at Shigure's house oftern enough. Right now, he was just happy to be out of that boring, deppresed, thoughtful, and gloomy room right now. If Momiji got an idea, he would happily put in his idea and brighten the mood, as he usually did. For now, he would eat his cookie...once he found it...

((it hurt my eyes too. i'm sooo sorry for doing that!))

Last edited by kairiandroxas on Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Aug 23, 2008 1:45 pm

((kairi.....the text color hurts my eyes.........wanna change it to a darker color......please?))

Yuki didn't have anything planned, honestly. All he knew was that they had to think of some way to prevent everyone from turning into their member of the zodiac. "Er....well....I was thinking that we could avoid everyone as much as possible..."

Of course, Yuki knew right away that that wouldn't work in the least. No thanks to his fan-club, yet again. As for everyone else, who knows.

((noooooooooo! short post! i can't think clearly while watching stuff (i'm watching inuyasha, cause i can.)))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:13 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Tohru

Tohru smiled at Momiji she could not believe how much he had grown in so little time she watched everyone. She then went to the door and saw the pizza was here she got the money on the table for the pizza and paid the guy then took the pizzas and brought them in "Pizza is here" she said setting them on the table.

She then got out plates for everyone and set them next to the pizza and got out cups for drinks.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:14 pm

I'm on it...and maybe a dark blue for momiji? Hatori can be like a burgendy-ish...

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Ritsu

Ritsu sighed, he wasn't very confident when it came to his clothes, but for the occasion, he had decided to wear the clothes he was wearing when he last saw Tohru. His kachki slacks, and white buttoned-down dress shirt. His favorite.

Oh...I hope that they all just don't notice how nervous I am. Maybe I can keep my self from messing up everything. Yeah... I can! I can because miss Honda told me I could!

Ritsu then began running towards the house, wich had finally come into view.He waved to the pizza man as he pased him.

"Miss Honda! I'm here! Hello, again!"

In his excitment, he tripped over the porch, and fell onto the table, sending pizza everywhere.

"Oh..everyone I am SOOOO Sorry!"

As Ritsu went on, the pizza man froze, turned around, and slammed his hand to his head. They would need another pizza...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Kyo18

Ritsu walked into the house, tripped, and sent pizza flying everywhere. Unfortunately for Kyo, there was a pizza with leek on it that went flying into his face.

Kyo froze. There was leek on his face. Just the smell of it made him nauseous. He stood up, threw the pizza from his face onto the floor, and started one of his fits.

"What the hell?! What was that for? And who the hell though of ordering a leek pizza?! Are you all insane?!" His face grew red, and he showed no signs of stopping this fit. He promised himself that he wouldn't argue about the dance, but he said promised nothing about not arguing if a pizza flew in his face.

Kyo was sure this wasn't exactly the way he should be handling things, but he needed a way to scream everything off, anyway, so now he had a god reason. Hopefully some of the stress that was now suddenly put on him would evaporate if he just yelled a little bit.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:38 pm

"Oh calm down KyonKyon!" Ayame said, smiling brightly at Kyo. "We're not angry at you at all for waisting a perfectly good piece of pizza." He grinned, pointing to the piece that he had thrown on the floor, overlooking the fact that Ritsu had just squished the whole thing. He stood, looking around at everyone.

"Well, though this party has been rather fascinating," Ayame said, flipping his hair over his shoulder casually. "I'm afraid that I have to get back to the shop now." He turned to Yuki, embracing him against his will. "So long, my beloved brother!" He turned to Haru, Momiji and Ritsu, bidding them goodbye as well. And then he turned to Kyo.

"And Kyo..." He started, turning to face the other direction. "I promise that as soon as I reach my shop, I will begin work on your lovely men's romance themed dress! Ayame gave Hatori and Shigure hugs at the same time, resulting in him squished between the two.

"I'll see everyone at the dance, hopefully!" He said, smiling brightly once more. And with that he was sauntering out the door, his hair sparkling with little shoujo twinkles behind him.

and I'm really gone this time, unless you all want to call or visit the shop. so... I probably won't be in this for a while... -_- oh well! Ayame didn't really need to be there anyways so it was for the best...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:54 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Ritsu

"oh, NOOOO!"

Ritsu screamed, launching into a full-on apology session...

"I AM SOOOO SORRY! I'm sorry to all the people who will starve because of my clumsyness! I am sorry to all of the people who have been cursed to know me, I am a discrase! I am a worthless nothing! I shouldn't have even come! I am SOOOOO SORY! PLEASE forgive me! , better yet don't forgive me! I don't deserve it! I just really want to make you happy, but I can see that I haven't so please let me leave your beautiful home, before I mess anything else up! I'll buy you another pizza! NO! I don't have any money! I'm SOOOO useless! please, kill me! I am of no use to this world, I have brought nothing but bad luck to you--my dear family, who have done nothing but care for me! Please don't hate me, Kyo! I know that you hate leeks! I am SOOOORRRRRYYYYY! And now, i've made Ayame leave! I'm a terrible person! I should just go! I shouldn't have even been invited! Please--"

Shirure poked him in the side, and he fell over.

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Shigure

Shigure sighed. "I'll take him to bed. Yuki, order another pizza."
He picked Ritsu up, who was still mumbling about the pizza, and carries him upstairs."

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : color...)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:41 am

Tohru was standing covered in pizza she sat down and took a slice of pizza off her face and was silent for a moment ............. then she started to giggle she was covered in leek pizza the pepperoni and the cheese pizza where fine. Tohru new she should not be laughing but she thought it was funny she was covered in leek pizza of all things.

She new she would have to go change her cloths and get pizza out of her hair but she did not have any dry cloths she had washed them and they where drying.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:42 pm

((..........i have no idea what to do for haru. does anyone else want to be him. cause i don't have a clue for what to do with him. v_v))

((please, don't have random conversations on the RPs. if you want someone to post, PM them or something please. the pointless topics are a waste of space, and a waste of my time when i go to delete them. i don't wanna sound rude, but honestly......))

Yuki sighed as he watched his older brother leave. He then turned to look at the overly angry Kyo. Yuki found it very amusing.

As Yuki walked toward the phone, he passed up Kyo. He slowed down a little and said, "Don't start throwing a riot because pizza was flown into your face. Be like Honda-san and laugh about it." Yuki then walked over to the phone faster. He dialed the pizza place's number. As the phone rang, Yuki mumbled, "Stupid cat."

Yuki ordered the pizza and then sat back down at the table. He sighed and looked at Haru, Momiji, and Hatori. They didn't seem to be affected by the pizza mess very much. "So.....I'm guessing that we're not going to get to any seriousness, are we?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:13 pm

Tohru stood up and went to her room hoping she could find something to wear but she knew she probably did not. She went through her cloths and found a school uniform from a couple years ago the skirt was a little shorter then normal but not by much. She then came back down stairs and picked up the pizza on the ground and through it out. She then sat by Yuki-Sohma.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:42 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Momiji11

Momiji looked at the pizza. He was reeeeeeally hungry, and he never did find his cookie. He looked around and nobody seemed to be taking any, but that didn't stop him. He wanted his pizza, so he took it, others following him by taking their own peices.

"So.....I'm guessing that we're not going to get to any seriousness, are we?"

"I hope so," Momiji said. "There wasn't really much to talk about, anyway. If anything did happen...well...nothing will" He began smiling. "We've gone through with this our whole lives, we're experts at not getting hugged!" And talking about hugs made Momiji want to give someone a hug. And the closest person at the moment was Tohru...sorta. But she was close enough and he liked hugging Tohru. So, he did.

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Kyo19

Kyo stared at the sight in front of him. Tohru with Momiji-bunny on her lap. Kyo couldn't help thinking that he would like to be the rabbit--err...cat--on her lap right now. But he ingored what he just saw and ate his pizza, an unusual choice for him, he knew. Usually, he would yell at Momiji for doing anything he probably shouldn't be doing, but he honestly just didn't feel like arguing, which was even weirder.

"Maybe it's this 'truce' with Yuki doing this! I'll have to break it off as soon as possible!" What Kyo didn't realize was that he had started acting like this before. He just decided to start realizing it now and blame it on Yuki...Which he will probably always do with any problem he ever has...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:06 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Shigure

"Now, now..." shigure started, seeing that Kyo was seething with anger. He followed his glare and came to a conclusion.

"Kyo, if you really want to have someone hug you, then you can come by me..."

He outstreched his arms, knowing that Kyo would refuse, but it was worth a shot anyways. Kyo ran after him in response vowing to kill Shigure. they ran into the other room, away from the others while the group talked about the upcomming dance,(finally) the first to speak was Tohru.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm

((okay, i was hoping that someone other than Kyo or Momiji would respond, but it's apparently not going to happen, so here goes a lousy post...))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Kyo10

'Shigure...'Kyo held up his fist and his face grew dark. Anger marks came apparent both on his fist and face. He got up and began chasing Shigure. "I'm gonna KILL you!!!!!"

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Momiji10

Momiji knew he would change back soon, so he hopped off of Tohru's lap, grabbed his pants in his mouth, and dragged them into the kitchen. Being the rabbit was great and all, but the small size didn't help in cases like this. He waited in the kitchen for a moment, spotted the cookies on one of the bottom shelves, and changed back.

Of course, he threw his pants on. But right after he got his cookie and ran back into the other room, where he put on his shirt quickly before devouring he cookie. He didn't hear the first part of the new conversation they were having, but Momiji knew it was getting late and they should be leaving soon.

"Well, we should probably go home now." Momiji said. "It's getting late." So to prove his point, he yawned. Momiji got his cookie and they were all going to the dance. Case closed. Momiji was happy, along with Ayame, Shigure, possibly Ritsu and Haru, Hatori didn't seem to care either way, and Kyo and Yuki seemed to have some internal conflict that this meeting didn't solve.

In the long run, he got his cookie.

((Yeah. Not everyone showed up, but they'll all be there, we assume, unless people start coming and taking charcters. Double up, triple up, i don't care. We need people, now! ...I'm sorry. I would've felt bad if i didn't end up giving Momiji his cookie. He wanted it sooo badly, and Hunny said that we shouldn't deny him his cookie (Hunny plushi from OHSHC.) ))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:49 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 4 Hatori

Hatori slowly stood, and looked down at Momiji and Haru. "Come on, you two. I think we all should get some sleep if we're going to your school dance tomorrow."

Hatori walked over to the door, with Momiji and Haru following him from behind.

Honestly, Hatori could care less about this entire thing. He would just rather stay at home and did nothing, but knowing where he lived, that was impossible. At least at the dance he could relax a little, without worrying about too much. Of course, he would have to keep his distance from girls....

Yuki stood up and ran over to open the door for his three family members. "Thanks for coming. I'll see you all tomorrow, I guess."

((i don't know what to post.......again.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:54 pm

That's fine, lets just go to the dance.Who ar ethe caufers (sp?) again?
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:35 pm

chaufers (SP?) are: Shigure, Ayame, and Hatori. everyone else (except for Akito! thank god) is just coming to the dance anyway (even though Haru and Momiji already go to the school)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:51 pm

(YEah sorry about not being here much I am trying to think of something to post but yeah writers block)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content