Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaibara High's School Dance

+5
Emotional_Scarlet
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
kairiandroxas
9 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Empty Re: Kaibara High's School Dance

Post by love4Sora Sun Jul 27, 2008 1:13 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Yuki

Yuki rested his head on his knees and sighed. "Stupid cat, don't you know anything? It's the last dance of the year, meaning last high school dance for seniors like us. Hundreds of people are going to be there." Yuki grinned and looked up at Kyo. "Besides, all dances are big, meaning this one will be the biggest. We have a bigger chance of risking the family secret going to such a big event."

Yuki completely ignored the fact that Kyo was about to say something Akito related. It was a smart idea to keep Akito out of this conversation as much as possible. Who knows what Akito would do if he ever found out that Yuki and Kyo even thought of going to a school dance. It was because of him they couldn't do many social things at all really.

But Kyo was right. Yuki was looking into all the negative things that could happen. What if nothing bad happened at all, and they both had a good time? But what if something did go wrong. Not just Tohru, but all those people would have their memories erased. Akito would surely lock Kyo up right away, no questions asked. And Yuki......it would be his sad childhood all over again, and he didn't want that at all.

They would have to discuss this matter with Shigure. Neither Yuki or Kyo wanted to get him or any other Sohma involved, but Yuki knew that he could trust Shigure about an issue like this.

Finally, after realizing that Kyo asked him a question, Yuki answered, "I think we should talk to Shigure about this.... I don't want to get him involved, but he's someone we can trust. He doesn't care for Akito much at all anymore, so Shigure won't tell him. Plus, he's kinda our parental figure, whether we like it or not."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:29 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Kyo15

Yet again, Yuki was right. This was really starting to get on Kyo's nerves. But Shigure might be able to help. So thie best thing to do was go and talk to him while they were skipping class, so Tohru wouldn't be there. That way they would already have a plan once she was there.

"Alright. We may as well go talk to him now. We're already skipping class, and it's best that she's not there. We need a plan or somethig before we tell her ANYTHING." Fo whatever reason, Kyo started doubting himself and thought that he could be wrong about what he was thinking. Either way, there was no point in still being at the school, so he decided, weather Yuki came or not, he was going home.

He got up, and began walking toward the staircase, with his cats close behind.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:22 am

"You're right.....there's no reason to be in school now anyway. We're skipping, and all the teachers are just talking about reviews and such." Yuki hated admitting that Kyo was right, but he was. It was best to discuss this matter with Shigure when Tohru wasn't around.

Yuki ran up ahead of Kyo and his cats over to the staircase. "Hurry up, lazy cat! We don't want to get caught skipping. Teachers will just drag us to class."

((ew.....i don't like that short post i made.....))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:35 pm

Tohru kept talking to her friends and she then heard the bell and walked to class and thought "I hope asking Yuki and Kyo to go to the dance won't put any pressure on them I really don't want to do that to them after all they are so kind to me."
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Kyo16

'Lazy cat? He did NOT just call me a lazy cat. That rat's going to get it!' He chased Yuki down the stairs. "I am not a lazy cat! Come back here and say that to my face, rat-boy! Or would you rather i cought up to you and broke your neck?!" Kyo knew his was furious over a little insult, but it didn't matter. Anything and everything Yuki said could and would be used against him.

Kyo wasn't paying any attention to his surroundings now, so he was startled when he ran into something. It took him a moment to realize that he wasn't a cat, so he obviously ran into a guy, thankfully. Yuki had stopped running suddenly and stopped. 'Oh, so that's who it was.' This was something he could use against Yuki.

"So, you decided to say it to my face, or did you want me to break your neck?" Yuki didn't respond and Kyo decided to step around so he could actually see Yuki. But, instead, he saw the reason Yuki had stopped and he, too, stopped dead in his tracks.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:01 pm

Yuki and Kyo have ran into the exact person they have been wanting to avoid all day, no, all week. And when they needed to avoid and get away from her the most, there she was.

Tohru Honda.

"Honda-san...." Yuki froze. He didn't know what to say. He couldn't speak. Him and Kyo could've just easily ran right past her, through the main doors, that were right behind her. But of course, their feelings couldn't deny Tohru.

No matter what.

Struggling, Yuki finally managed to say, "Honda-san.....what are you doing out here in the halls? Shouldn't you be in class by now.....?"

Horrible excuse to get away from her. There's no doubt she would be wondering the same thing. But now that Yuki and Kyo were there, together, it was an unavoidable situation. Now was the time to face her.

Here and now.

Yes, Kyo and Yuki would still talk this over with Shigure back at home, but there was no way to avoid her now.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:16 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Tohru

Tohru then looked at Yuki and Kyo "Oh I bumped into and I fell so I went to the nurse to get some bandages" her knee her arm and her cheek had a bandage when she was bumped into she fell back a couple stairs. She then said "So what are you two doing out of class" she said with a small smile.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Yuki was right. She was wondering the same thing they were. He tried to smile normally, but had a difficult time trying. "Um....Our teacher had something for us to do, isn't that right, Kyo?" Kyo practically fell over at that moment. Mainly because Yuki just hit him in the gut with his fist.

Yuki tried to think of an excuse, but couldn't. All he could do was hope that Tohru wouldn't ask. For if she did, Yuki would leave the excuse up to Kyo, because Yuki had nothing.

((ewww, another short post!))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:56 pm

Tohru nodded "Oh well I have to get to class I will see you two later ok" she said with a smile as she started to walk she wondered what the teacher wanted them to do near the roof but she had to get back to class.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:11 pm

Yuki and Kyo waved by to her with their sad attempt to smile. As soon as she was out of sight, their shoulders dropped and let their arms and heads hang. They were able to breathe and think once again.

"Oh wow, I thought we wouldn't be able to avoid her... Good thing she's cares about getting to class on time, huh?" Yuki was about to smile at Kyo, until he saw the evil look that Kyo was giving him.

((wow....i didn't think that i would have so much fun being Yuki. ^_^ i'm having a blast! =D))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:29 pm

(Good) Tohru started to walk up the stairs then the Yuki fan club came up and blocked her way "You do know your not going to go to the dance with Yuki he never is there and if he did he would not want to go with you" Tohru took a step back feeling threatened they looked like they would push her down the stairs.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Jul 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Kyo17

Kyo couldn't help but evil grin at Yuki, mainly because he had just punched him unnessarily. He would give him grief later., now they needed to get to Shigure.

"Yeah, i guess." I guess we were lucky that she cares about school. I never though that fact could be so helpful. "Alright, let's go."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:27 pm

Yuki and Kyo started to head for the main doors, but he turned around to people shouting. Girls shouting. Yuki Fan Club girls shouting. He saw Tohru, being verbally harrassed, and it seemed like it would get physical soon, as well.

Yuki ran over on the stairs and stood between Tohru and the fan club of girls "Now, now. There's no need to angry with her. Now run off to class. You girls are already late anyway."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:33 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Kyo18

Kyo saw Yuki run to the scene and try to save Tohru with words. He had a strange feeling that the words wouldn't work and the girls would just jump on Yuki, which wouldn't be a good thing at all. As much as he hated to do it, he had to try and save Yuki.

He looked around and saw a broom on one of the janitor's carts and picked it up. He walked over to the staircase. He did all of this within two seconds of Yuki trying to compromise with the girls.

"Back off!" He shouted, staring at the newly scared Yuki Fanclub.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:13 am

The girls shivered with fear and ran up the stairs Tohru looked over to Kyo and smiled and "Thank you Kyo" she looked at him for a moment and then she looked at Yuki and said "Thank you also" she smiled.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:45 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 ShigureSohma
Shigure sighed. I'm bored, this is stupid, I've already talked to my editor. And Tohru's not here, so I can't eat anytime soon. I wish that Yuki and Kyo were home so I could say "Don't break the house!" and then give out some honest advice. The dance is coming up soon, and they'd, without a doubt, have a conflict with weather or not they would go, so it was just a matter of time before they come all "Shigure, Shigure! Help us!" Oh well. School was almost out anyway.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Aug 01, 2008 7:23 pm

Yuki smiled at Tohru. For real this time. "Kyo and I were just happy to help." He stopped to think of a way out of this situation. It wouldn't be so hard this time though, or well, Yuki hoped so that is.

"Now, why don't you go on and get to class, Honda-san. Kyo and I still need to do that errand for our teacher, right Kyo?" Once again, Yuki punched Kyo in the gut, only not as hard this time. Yuki continued to smile at Tohru, as if he didn't do a thing, again.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Aug 01, 2008 8:20 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Kyo19

Kyo had dropped the broom. It was a stupid idea to grab it, but it worked. "Yeah." He said, answering Yuki. "We should go. I don't think we'll finish anytime soon though. So we may not be back to class..." Kyo thought that would work to get Tohru back to class without any suspicions. It would be weird if they 'ran an errand' and didn't come back. So, if he had said it could take a while now, Tohru wouldn't notice anything later on.

At least, he hoped he was right in thinking that.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:17 pm

Tohru nodded she then said "I will see you two later then good bye" she said running up the stairs. She then got into the class room she told the teacher what happened and how she had to go to the nurse she then sat down in her seat.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:28 pm

Yuki and Kyo listened in as Tohru ran up the stairs. They wanted to make sure that she was really going to class. They were finally able to breathe better once they heard a door open, and then close shut. Yuki then turned around and walked down the stairs, toward the main doors.

"Hurry up and put that broom back. We have to get home before school ends. We only have about 40 minutes." Yuki turned around to face Kyo, who was now picking up the broom. "Besides, Shigure's probably bored, and wants to be entertained." Yuki then turned back around and walked toward the main doors once more. He sighed and mumbled under his breath, "I swear, Shigure can be such a child sometimes...."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:52 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Kyo20

Kyo ran to put the broom away and caught up with Yuki, who was opening the door. They calmly walked across the campus, hoping they wouldn't get caught. Once they hit the main road, they started running in order to get to Shigure's house faster. They more time they had to talk about it, the better.

Suddenly, Kyo remembered his desire to beat Yuki, and began running faster. Yuki ran ahead of him, so Kyo assumed that Yuki knew what was going on. So, their nice run home has turned into a 'heated battle' home.

Eventually, they were at Shigure's house. Both were out of breath, so Shigure (who most likely heard them coming tso ran onto the front porch) was the first to speak...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:44 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Shigure

Shigure sat at his desk, writing a story, and suddenly a shiver ran up his spine.

Oh, goody. They’re here…

“Hello, boys. Tohru wouldn’t happen to be with y-” He cut himself off , frozen in horror. Yuki and Kyo had turned an ordinary action like walking home from school, into a neck and neck heated battle to reach the front porch first.

And Shigure was the finish line…

“Eep! Yuki, Kyo slow down!” They both crashed into the living room and sprawled out on the floor gasping for air. Shigure sighed.

“I’ll make us some tea. I suppose you have something to talk about? You’re certainly home from school early, aren’t you? So…What’s on your minds?”
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:57 pm

Yuki breathed heavily as he sat down at the table. He mumbled under his breath, "Ha, I won. Stupid lazy cat."

He then smiled at Shigure as he left the room. "Yeah, some tea would be nice." Yuki paused to look around the room. He sensed that someone familar was there. Someone like his brother...... But Yuki didn't see anyone, so he just put the idea aside.

Yuki and Kyo waited for Shigure to come back into the room before they spoke. Yuki grabbed ahold of one of the three tea cups and drank a little. He set it down infront of him and then faced Shigure. "Honda-san asked us if we would go with her to the up-coming dance......" Yuki looked at Kyo. "We didn't give her an exact answer yet, because we wanted to talk to you about it......The only reason Kyo and I would go is to make her happy, but we're not so sure if that's worth risking the family secret."

Yuki picked up his cup again, sipped it, and waited for an answer.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:43 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Shigure

“Ahhh, Yes. I knew something like this would happen.” Shigure said between sips. “You boys know as well as I do what lengths we would go to to make Tohru happy. And you also know that I would approve whatever decision you were to make. But it’s not really up to me…”

Shigure glanced at Yuki, hoping that he understood what he meant, but he wasn’t unsettled.

Yuki simply nodded as if to say: “continue…”

“Still, I can see where your conflict would arise…” Shigure paused as if to think carefully about what he was going to say next. “But if we had more of the Sohma family to come with us…,” Shigure continued cautiously, “We would be able to have more people to watch out for the danger of our secret being exposed.” “Plus, the more the merrier,right? I think we should call up the whole family to ask them to come! What do you think?"

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Can't make other taken characters say things.)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 2 Ayame
"I think that it's an excellent idea!" Ayame shouted, putting a hand up joyfully. After leaving Shigures, he decided that he wanted to go back so that he would be able to speak to his beloved younger brother as he got home from school.

"Don't you think that it's simply wonderful Yuki?" He said once more, placing his hand on Yuki's shoulder. Ignoring Yuki's response to his eccentrism, he turned to face Shigure.

"Gure-san! We must call Tori-san immediatly and inform him of this new developement!"

Shigure nodded gleefully and Ayame continued.

"And of course Yuki, I would be coming to the dance as well. I wouldn't want to miss such a joyous occasion as my dear younger brothers first dance!"

Ayame turned dramatically, placing a finger to his chin in thought.

"Perhaps we could even share a dance there Yuki!" He turned to Yuki expectantly, but then walked away before he could answer.

"Ah! What a beautiful thing! Two brothers, sharing a dance that only proves their brotherly bond is strong!!"

He paused here, smiling.

And then he flipped out his cell phone, pressing the number two, as this was Hatori's on speed dial.

"Tori-san!" Ayame spoke excitedly into the phone. "I have the most wonderful news!" He turned to face everyone and was utterly shocked that everyone except for Shigure looked extremely surprised. Was it because of his new apparel? He had been known to stop people in their tracks with his amazing looks.

"Eh? What's wrong with all of you? Are you sick?"

sorry its so short, but it's there! Now you people can't be angry that i haven't posted in a while. yay! I can't wait until they get to the dance... ^_^
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next