Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kaibara High's School Dance

+5
Emotional_Scarlet
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Hanyou_Foxgirl
love4Sora
kairiandroxas
9 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Empty Re: Kaibara High's School Dance

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:56 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Ayame

Just as Ayame was about to give up his search, he noticed Tohru, Kyo and Yuki walking in.

"Ah! Little brother!" He shouted loud enough to be heard over the music. Grinning like he always did, he began to happily prance over to his precious baby brother.

"Come Yuki! Let us dance into the realm of brotherly love!"

Poor Yuki. You're lucky I'm giving you a chance to run, Sora. And that last statement makes me think of the twins. XD
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:40 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Tohru

"We could dance" she said with a small smile "But only if you want to" she didn't want him to get angry in case he didn't like to dance.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:08 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Kyo12

"Oh...um...sure." He said. "But...I...uh...kinda don't know how." It was a truthful fact. He had never danced before in his life, like the rest of the zodiac had. He was never allowed to go to the banquets, nor did he go to any of the school dances, so he never cared to learn. But now that the time came that he needed to know...he now regretted not letting Shishou teach him when he was younger.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:28 pm

She smiled at him and took his hand gently hoping he was ok with that "Don't worry I'll help you" she smiled and her face got a little pink but not enough for him to notice.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:37 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Kyo13

Kyo's face grew a little pink when she grabbed his hand. "O-okay." He said. After all, he had asked her to the dance, and you danced at dances, so, weather he knew or not, he decided he would learn right not.

He led Tohru to a less crowded section of the gym, for saftey girl percautions. "Alright...So...um..." he said, hoping she would start the lesson.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:41 pm

Tohru smiled she listened for a song and the beat that it had the song was very fast and a very DDR theme of music "Ok this might seem odd but this is how my mom taught me how to dance ok" she then said "First let the music go through you what emotions do you feel when this song plays."
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Nov 19, 2008 4:43 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Kyo14

"Emotions..." He repeated. Quite honestly, he thought the song was sort of unusual...but fun...'So, just think fun but unusual..' He thought to himself.

"Okay. Now what?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:23 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Yuki

Yuki's eyes closed as he sighed heavily. He quickly moved out of Ayame's direction, hoping he wouldn't notice.

He crossed his arms, awaiting a possible glomp from his elder brother.

I swear, Nii-san... if we didn't look so much alike, no one would ever think that we were brothers...
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Tohru then said "Just let what you feel control you" she stared to dance around she was having a good time "And if you can't feel it just do what everyone else is doing then improvise in your own way"
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:37 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Kyo15

"Alright..." He said. He felt kind of stupid, but if Tohru said it would work...it had to. He tried to start dancing, even though he felt like an idiot, but he knew people who danced and said that if you felt like an idiot, the it's good.

"How am I doing?" He asked Tohru, who looked as if she took dance classes for years upon years.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:48 pm

"Lovely Kyo just lovely" she said smiling a mile a minute she hoped he was having a good time. She was glad everyone came this was so much fun.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:58 pm

Ayame, noticing Yuki's subtle change in direction, followed suit, before tackling his younger brother. Unfortunately he failed to take into account that Yuki might not be prepared for such a violent glomp and they almost fell ovoer from the force of the shock.

"Ah Yuki! How I've missed you. Come! I want to share this dance with my younger brother!"

Without waiting for his answer he dragged to a corner of the dance floor, immediately posing and watching as the random sparkles floated around him. He didn't need to dance to look cool. He could just stand there, and the fangirls (and boys) would flock around him.

"Oh Yuki, we are on our way to building a very strong brotherly bond!" He declared, pointing upwards.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Nov 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Yuki's eyes twitched with frustration. "Nii-san...I'm not building anything! You just think I am."

It wasn't the fact that Ayame just wanted to get along, Yuki liked that idea, actually. The thing that bothered him so much was the fact that Ayame thought Yuki was all about and only about the whole brotherly bond thing when ever he was in view.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:19 pm

Ayame stopped his dramatizing abruptly, shifting away from his brother. He lowered his gaze, finding his feet oddly interesting.

"Yuki... I know you feel like I'm pushing you but..." He looked back up, into Yuki's violet-colored eyes. (wow, his eyes are purple! ...that's so cool!) "But this is the only way I know how to... I don't know what to... I'm not as self-assured as I act, is what I'm trying to say. I just really want you to forgive me for..." He paused,swallowing thickly. "I'm sorry. If I really am bothering you that much I'll just... I'll leave you alone." Without waiting for the rat to respond he hurried away, using the crowds as an advantage he got himself lost in the room, amidst the dancing bodies of teenagers.

Finally finding a quiet corner where he could be alone he walked over, surveying the students from there. A couple of giggling girls walked by and he flashed a smile, his grin growing wider when they giggled madly and ran off.

Looking up at the ceiling he slid down the wall, sitting and drawing his knees to his chest. His silver hair formed a curtain around him as he contemplated just how annoyed Yuki must be.

He sighed slightly. Maybe he shouldn't try so hard.

His golden eyes looked around, and he sighed deeper when he realized that he couldn't find Hatori. Where was the dragon when you needed him?
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:58 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Hiro-sohma-37406

The idea was to come to the place where he'd eventually be going to school, but in the end it just seemed like Shigure was trying to get rid of him. Ah well whatever, whats the point of having such a big house if you were going to try and get rid of the few people that stayed there? Why bother? Saw the same faces everyday, think the guy would want to see some new ones?

It was the same people though, accept for Ayami the crowd was pretty much the same. Hiro didn't really react well with him, maybe it was a snake not getting along so well with a lamb concept? But then again; why would a tiger get along with a lamb?... Ok, not going to sit here and make up reasons why him and Kisa couldn't be together.

Took the most wide open paths to cut threw so as not to deal with the other girls in the room, Akito would be beyond pissed if he got transformed in here... Actually just being here might of been enough to do it...
Ryouga 1I2
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:25 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Kyo16

Kyo was awkwardly dancing when, out of the corner of his eye, he noticed someone. Someone who was defiantly to short to be in hight school. Someone he was related to. Someone named Hiro.

"Hey, Tohru." Kyo said as he stopped dancing. "By any chance, did you invite Hiro to this dance, too?" Now, whether Hiro was invited or not, Kyo realized that the entire family was at the school except Akito. He would probably figure out that everyone was gone soon, but hopefully he wouldn't find out where they all were, or else...

kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Hatori

Hatori walked around the dance floor among the many teens, mainly the guys, if possible though. He knew that the entire thing was risky, walking around aimlessly like this. But there was nothing better to do, plus, that was his current job, basically.

Hatori slowly walked to the edge of the room, and sighed when he saw Ayame sitting in a corner. He walked over to him and said, "What happened, Ayame?"

Yuki was about to chase after his brother to apologize, but when he saw Hatori walk over to Ayame, he stopped. Nii-san will be fine. Besides, I'll just go talk to him later. But for now...

Yuki walked over to the dancing couple; Kyo and Tohru. He held out one hand, and hid the other behind his back. Smiling, Yuki asked Tohru, "Honda-san, would you care to dance?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:26 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

Ayame looked up when he heard the voice, attempting to manage one of his brightest smiles. "Tori-san! I was just... looking for you." He placed his head on his knees. For a moment he was still. And then, while taking a deep breath Ayame stood, sparkling once more. "Nothings wrong, Tori-san! I just got a little light-headed, is all." He grinned, linking his arm through Hatori's. "Will you walk with me? I need to catch my breath."

Without waiting for the dragon to respond, Ayame began strolling through the gym, babbling on aimlessly about nothing in particular so that Hatori wouldn't suspect anything. If he acted natural it would be like the whole episode with Yuki had never happened.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:57 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Hatori

Hatori sighed and unlinked their arms. Ayame has crazy mood-swings... he thought. Slightly grinning, Hatori answered, "Let's go. Just don't link arms." The two of them walked around the room, keeping an eye on the students like they were told to do. But at the same time, they were avoiding girls at all costs.

((that's the shortest post i've ever had i think........))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Shigure

"It's OKAY..." Shigure sighed, heaving Ritsu out of the men's bathroom. The uncomfortable stare of guys who thought Ritsu was a girl wasn't helping either.

"Come on! The others were looking for us! We've got a JOB to do!"

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Ritsu
"N-no! Shigure! I can't! I'll get hugged, I know I will! PLEASE! Let me go!

"Fine." Shigure said, giving up. as soon as Ritsu had stopped struggling, he poked him in the side.Ritsu went limp.

Shigure carried him bridal-style to a chair away from any one, and sat him down. "There." Shigure said, satisfied. He turned around to see Kyo...DANCING. "GOOD JOB, KYO!!!!" Shigure yelled over the music. Everyone turned and stared at Shigure, then Kyo. Oops... Shigure thought, sorry...
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:59 am

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Kyo17

Just before Yuki asked Tohru to dance with him, he heard Shigure shout. "GOOD JOB, KYO!!!!" Kyo almost instantly stopped dancing, just in time for him to ask Tohru: "Honda-san, would you care to dance?"

Kyo wasn't willing to give up his position, but he had stopped dancing, anyway. He decided that he needed to kill Shigure and figure out why Hiro was there, so he decided to let them have a dance or two together. But there was no rule that said he had to like that fact.

"It's fine with me," Kyo said, making it obvious that it was not fine with him. "I've got to go get some things done anyways." He turned around and started heading for Shigure, dodging any girls that were flying around the dance floor.

"Shi-Gu-Re..." Kyo said, anger mark on his held up fist
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:05 pm

Tohru nodded "I would love to Yuki" she smiled the next song came on and they started to dance. "How are you enjoying the dance Yuki" she said dancing with him.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 07, 2008 1:08 pm

Yuki smiled as he took Tohru's hand as the began to dance. Stupid cat... I thought he would want to put up some sort of a fight. I'll have to thank Shigure for preventing that later Yuki thought.

"How are you enjoying the dance Yuki"

Yuki's smile faded away slightly as he answered, "The dance is fine, Honda-san. I'm afraid to say that I'm still a little nervous about being here though."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryouga 1I2 Sun Dec 07, 2008 2:10 pm

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Hiro-sohma-37406

Hiro knew when not to unload his clips of criticism, and while Tohru tended to be the target; testing Yuki was not something he was willing to partake in...

Kyo on the other hand, not so lucky. " Well now you done it, i'm bored. Isn't your job to keep the kids company? That and get the girl stolen away from you... But you know you should thank Yuki, there's really nothing that great about her anyway." Waved off the notion of being polite and ended up getting to down size Kyo and Tohru; maybe the day was looking up after all.
Ryouga 1I2
Ryouga 1I2
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 71
Quote : " I'm saying hi... saying hi.... Nothing more to it....... yeah."
Registration date : 2008-12-02

http://myspace.com/appearing_girlie

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:40 pm

((i know, i was trying to think of a good response... but then i forgot))

Kaibara High's School Dance - Page 7 Kyo18

" Well now you done it, i'm bored. Isn't your job to keep the kids company? That and get the girl stolen away from you... But you know you should thank Yuki, there's really nothing that great about her anyway."

Kyo grew angrier and angrier as Hiro continued to talk. Anger marks became more then visible an his face and fist. Since when was it his job to keep little brats company, anyway?! And why were little brats even at the dance?!

But his comment about Tohru was unacceptable. "Hi~ro~ ..." Not wanting to make a scene, he tried to somewhat control his anger. Maybe that would help him calm down. "Why are you here anyway?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down