Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School

+4
Puppy
sailorstar165
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Gold Chocobo
8 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Puppy Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:39 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 1418991060_l

"I'm sitting right here ya know! I can hear ever word your saying! I hit you for a reason Yuuta! Your the dumb one for not knowing what the reason was in the first place! You shouldn't have even had to ask! Next time I'll hit you a heck of a lot harder!" Temari said glaring at Yuuta.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:47 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Cloud_11

Yuuta returned to the girl and replied,

"Yeah, you're right......maybe I should just go again." There's no way I can move right now.....I have to save my energy.....for.....work... He cleverly hid this from everyone in the room however.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:51 pm

"Yeah like I would really let you leave again! Not without me your not going anywhere!" Temari said eyeing Yuuta now he was just being annoying! Man I swear he is biopolar! He's happy one minute and all macho man the next! Gah I wish he would just pick an emotion already! I hate when he flip flops his emotions all the time! Because you never know what he will be next!
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:07 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Uka11

Uka watched slightly confused as the two yelled at each other again. "Uhm...are you sure you should be hitting him? I think he's been hit enough for one day..."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Jin_cr10

Jin stared open-mouthed at Setsuai. "You thought...I could read minds?" Jin said spacily, then suddenly burst into laughter. "I'm. Sorry. I. Know. I. Shouldn't. Be. Laughing. But. It's. Just. So. Funny!" Jin said between laughs. Finally composing herself, she turned back to face Setsuai. "Sorry for laughing. That was just a new guess that I've heard. No, you see, I can't read minds. Just feel other people's emotions. That's how I knew you were scared and that Sempai here cares about you. That's also why I collapsed earlier. Someone came to school really hurt, and since I was so focused on you, I didn't notice it until it was too late. I really need to stop doing that!"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:11 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Girl_b10

She frowned at this, she didn't like the fact that someone was laughing at her, especially a younger year,

"I.......don't think.......it's very funny," She replied and she turned to Willy, "Sempai......was it that......funny?" She looked kinda sad.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 pm

"Well, he deserved to be hit on the head! Now if I would have punched him that would be a different story! It was just a little 'clunk' here let me show you!!" She said while reaching over and gentally hitting Uka on the head making a 'clunk' noise! "See I made sure not to hit him or you hard at all! But, I feel bad for hitting you Uka but, I needed to show you I would never injure Yuuta when he was already hurt! With injurys I didn't inflict!" She said a little excentric
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:16 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Knight10

Wallace shed a small smile,

"It was a childish assumtion, yes. But I do not believe she was laughing, or making fun of you. I believe it was just the simple idea." He then replied,

"Sorry, I'm afraid she doesn't take jokes that well, Minite-Chan."
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:23 pm

Uka spaced out after Temari hit him on the head. He had seen other students perform this act, but he had never before experienced it. He never before thought it was an act of friendship. Did that mean that these two were his friends? "Temari," he asked. "Are we friends?"

"I'm sorry, I wasn't laughing at you! I was just surprised at the conclusion you came too. I've had lots of different explanations before, but never mind-reading. That was a first and it kind of surprised me." Jin looked down at the table. "So, you're not mad at me, are you?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:26 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 SnowAllen
"Ah. Right. Thank you." He blushed slightly. He glanced around the classroom. Everyone seemed to be getting along fine for the most part. He also noted that Seraphim was sitting on her own, the only one alone at the moment. He subtly pointed this out to Rina. "Should we do something?" he wondered.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:26 pm

Temari stared at Uka for a minute then thoguth to herself Uka was nice enough to help me with Yuuta this morning. And i really only have Yuuta as a friend what is the harm in having more then one guy friend? She didn't just have to be friends with one person. But Yuuta would be her one and only best friend the person she confided everything in. Uka would be just a friend. A person that would help her when Yuuta wasn't around and be there to talk to.

She turned to Uka smiling and said "Well I suppose we are Uka!" and she leaned over to him and glomped him. It was her way of greating her friends.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:33 pm

Yuuta flinched somewhat at that note, Friend? Well.....I guess it's okay.....but......it better not develop......what if.....she ends up liking him more then me? His contentness drifted away at that thought and he focused eyes onto the desk. That thought sadden him, quick to not let others notice this, he looked up at Uka with a fake smile and replied,

"I don't think so," Yuuta's smile faded, "Not that she doesn't consider you as a friend........but.......the only friend she really hits is me.".

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 SoakedBlonde
Rina shook her head,

"It's best to leave her be," She gave a concerned yet suttle look, "I'm sure she'll find friends. You can't.....baby a student. Doing so will just make them a target for bullying. You don't want that. Besides, I'm sure she doesn't want either me or you to tell a student to talk to her, that'll make students think little of her." She finished,

"It's hard to grasp, but I did that once to a student the first year I taught. I didn't realize he was getting bullied because of it until he told me the day after graduation. I don't want that to happen again." She looked over to Sepharim thinking, She has bruises, but I doubt she fights. She could come from a bad backround, just a klutz, or other scenarios. For example, Cuta-san.....I've known him for a year, and still can't figure him out.

She shook her head silently. She wasn't much of a talker, never was. She mostly remained silent, even before she became timid,

".....I......just don't think.....anything is funny......"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Uka was slightly confused by Yuuta's comment. Hmm...I thought that was a general friendship thing. I guess it's more intimate than I originally thought. Breaking free of his thoughts, he smiled at Temari. "I'm glad that you consider me a friend." Uka turned to Yuuta and smiled also. "I also hope that you may find me as a friend, or at least an acquaintance." Yuuta seemed to be a rather distant type of person, so he didn't pursue the friendship issue any farther.

Jin blushed a little. She was starting to feel that her laughing was really hurtful to the girl. "It really wasn't that funny. Mostly, it was just relief that you didn't hate me. A lot of people think I'm weird 'cuz when I was little I used to collapse a lot from the emotions or I'd go crazy if everyone was happy. I must've appeared bipolar or something. I'm starting to control the effect they have on me more, though sometimes it doesn't help much. Although, this has helped out a lot." Jin finally opened her hand to release the rock in her hand. The jagged edges had pierced her skin, and the rock as well as her hand had blood on them.

Jin looked down at her hand and noticed the blood. "Whoops. Must've held it too tight. Hold on." She reached into her backpack and pulled out a couple band-aids. She quickly stuck them over the cuts on her palm and fingers. "There we go. Ok, as I was saying, this rock helps me control the effect of emotions on me. When I'm in pain, the emotions aren't as strong. It's almost like aspirin for me. Kinda barbaric, I know, but it helps a lot."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:11 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Girl-1
Seraphim continued watching the others talk and couldn't help but feel a little depressed. Sure, being ignored was better than being accused of drug addiction or violence, but she didn't like to be sitting completely by herself. She sighed and put her chin down on the table.

"If your sure," Conan replied uncertainly to Rina.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Yuuta just gave a "Hmmph," He then replied, "Why would I consider you a friend? I'm not the type of person like Temari who befriends just about any human she sees. I'm not shallow like that." He rose from his chair, and ackwardly walked up and sat in Coola-Sensi's swivel chair, spinning it round and round and round,

"You don't mind, Coola-sensi?" He asked, although he wouldn't stop weither she did or not, "I'm bored, and no one's really pulling me into a conversation that I find interesting." He continued to spin and spin, looking up at the ceiling with a bored glare.

Rina couldn't help but laugh at Yuuta's childish action,

"Of course do whatever you want!" She turned to Conan and replied, "I always thought it was so cute when students begin acting childishly." She then set some plates of cookies on the front table,

"If you want some come get some, kay?"

Setsuai was tooken back and quickly buried her face into Willy's chest,

"I........don't like blood," She walked away, she was beginning to feel faint, so she needed something to eat. She grabbed two treats when she noticed the gang kid spinning in a chair, and she couldn't help but give a small smile. I always thought that gang members always act cool........I guess not.

((NOTE: Yuuta is sitting in the chair! Lol, I still do that! c: ))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:24 pm

"Um... Thanks?" Conan took a cookie. Somehow, he didn't think Rina was the norm of teaching.

Seraphim reached over and took a cookie as well. "Um, are you feeling okay?" she ventured to ask Setsuai.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:30 pm

Setsuai turned to see a blonde asking her a simple question, she flinched but noticed she wasn't as scary as Jin. Maybe it's because she looks really childish.........um.......she doesn't have mind reading powers or stuff like that right? She turned to reply,

"Um........kinda......no.......not really. I get.................about blood," She wasn't able to really frase her sentences all that well, she was feeling sick to the stomach just to speak about it, "........I.........I'm........fine...reallly..... don't worry......"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:34 pm

Seraphim glanced quickly at Conan, then back at Setsuai. "Is someone bleeding?" she asked. She didn't know why, but somehow the idea of bleeding in the same room as Conan made her nervous. It had always been this way, and she had no idea why.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:38 pm

Temari turned to Uka " Don't worry about Yuuta. He is just being mean today. He isn't as accepting as I am of making new friends. But, don't think anything of what he just said." She said smiling.

She turned to look at Yuuta who was spinning in the teachers spinny chair. MAN i wish i could go in the spinny chair it looks like so much fun! GRRR! stupid Yuuta he always gets to have fun! Hmp! Not cool! But what the heck is his problem! After all Uka helped us a lot today! So why did he have to go and snap at him for wanting to be friends and for me wanting to be friends with him! He can't be mad just because he isn't my only friend!

She heard some girl with blonde hair ask Setsuai if someone was bleeding. She looked around the room it didn't look like anyone was injured but, she rose out of her chair and when over to Setsuai and the blonde haired girl. "I heard you say someone was bleeding? Oh sorry" she said turning to the blonde haired girl. "Im Temari. Who are you?" She said smiling
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Moka Wed Mar 03, 2010 7:42 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Nekogirl

Zuki sighed. She'd finally found her locker when the crowds cleared for homeroom, but gotten lost again when everyone went to first and second period. Glancing down at her schedule, she noticed she had a free first period, so that was good, but, alas, she was already late for second period. She noticed an open classroom and peered in. It was an art class, and the teacher looked very kind, although the kids all looked kinda weird, but eh, so was she. A girl with angel wings was standing by the door, so she reached in and poked repetedly in the shoulder until she turned around. "Umm, excuse me, is this..." She glanced back down at her schedule. "Ms. Coola's art class?" She shifted her books an guitar case around nervously. She was pretty shy, so this kinda sucked for her.

slight god-modding, sorry...
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Hmm...so most people don't make friends as easily as Temari. I'll have to remember that. Uka smiled at Temari. She had a sweetness about her that made Uka want to be near her. Or it could just be that he didn't know anyone else. But he didn't think so. "It's quite alright. I just asked what he thought. He doesn't have to consider me his friend. That's his choice. That doesn't mean I don't count him as mine." Uka smiled at Temari and reached over to take a cookie. She and Seraphim were questioning a third girl named Setsuai. He knew from past experiences that she was a rather shy person, so he didn't bother pestering her.

Jin saw all the people crowding around Setsuai and decided to try coming to the rescue. Again. She reached over and took a cookie. "That was me, but look, all fixed, see?" She explained rather poorly, holding out her bandaged hand to the group.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:53 pm

Yuuta continued to spin, lucky for him, he never got sick from spinning. He liked the dizziness feeling, it took over the drozziness, his mind was full of his usual thoughts that flew through his mind. Thinking about it........I guess I don't have a lot of friends. Good thing. Let's see..........there's Temari.......and Bun-Buns.....I wonder if I fed him? he thought, refering to his chocolate tabby at home.

Rina smiled at the new student,

"This is it! Please have a treat or two," She welcomed, "I'll tell you when class is starting!" She then turned to Conan,

"See, students interact with one another less akwardly if we don't get involved."

Setsuai frowned, and just resumed to return to her seat next to Willy, who hadn't said anything in some time. I wonder what he's thinking.........maybe, I can ask?

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:01 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 3 Knight10

Wallace turned his attention to Setsuai, for he was recieving a curious look from she,

"I suppose you're wondering what I am thinking? I am indeed thinking about the numerous backrounds students from this school rose from. I never before realized this, and I have been attending here since Freshmen year," He explained his tricate truth, "Setsuai-Chan, please don't fret to converse with others, I noticed your hesitation. Do not fear, no one here shall hurt you." He comforted, it was then he noticed the lower classmen spinning in a swivel chair, I myself remember doing such things......however, at a much younger age. It's rather cute how childish some appear.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:58 pm

Now that Temari knew no one was bleeding she settled down a little bit.

She turned to Uka who was standing near her and said "I really wish you and Yuuta would be friends. It would be a lot easier if you were! Because I don't want to have to worry that one of you guys are going to get mad if I am hanging out with the other. That would make my friendship with both of you guys really difficult! So please try to be his friend even if he doesn't consider you one of his." She said looking around the room.

Then Temari spotted the girl that said she fixed her cut or whatever happened to her. She didn't know the girl and she didn't look familar so she decided to go find out who she was. "Hey! What happened?" She said pointing to her bandeges. "By the way my name is Temari." She said with a smile.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:29 pm

Yuuta got to the point where he was even more bored of spinning, in the mean time, he slid the chair across the room to a window, gazing outside of it intently. He snatched some sketch paper off of Coola-Sensi's desk and began to sketch the scene outside of the window. He was a pretty decent artist, or at least that's what everyone thought. I'm tired of waiting.......for the bell. I might as well.....start. He enjoyed sketching nature, and nature alone.

Setsuai smiled,

"Thank you Willy-Sempai," She replied in a somewhat loud voice, the loudest everyone besides Willy has ever heard her speak, that's when she noticed the gangish boy sketching, "Wow.....I never expected someone.........um.........like him to.........draw........of his own free......will...." She then placed her panda plushie on her lap.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 am

Rina heard the final bell it was time to start class,

"Everyone, please take a seat! I would like to introduce myself," Rina smiled warmly, "You may no me from last year, others may not. My name is Coola-Sensi, and I shall be your art teacher this year. Even if you were in my class last year, you do not regonize this young man beside me. He is going to be my new student teacher for this year, this is Knightly-Sensi. Now, to start I want you guys to sketch something, it can be anything. You're going to then present it to the class, and tell everyone your names and whatnot. You may work with a partner." She then passed out paper to everyone in the class except Yuuta, who had already began, settled by the window. She then turned to Conan,

"If anyone needs help, they'll say so. I don't agree with the raise your hand thing," She replied, "So don't be afraid to interact and help other students."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next