Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School

+4
Puppy
sailorstar165
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Gold Chocobo
8 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Moka Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:25 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Neko

Zuki pulled into the school parking lot just as the final bell rang and everyone started to flood inside. She had mainly choosen this school because one, it was close, and two, no uniforms! Yey! She found an open spot, parked her bike, grabbed her amarican-styled bookbag and her guitar case, and ran inside to the office. She got her scedule and text books and wandered among the throngs of kids, trying to find her homeroom.
Moka
Moka
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 139
Quote : Gimme a break, can i have a break, break me offa piece of that KIT-KAT BAR.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

http://animefreakLOLZ.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by mycrimsonangel Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:41 pm

(Thanks Amano! I've been waiting for this post! ^^)
The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Uka11

Uka watched the people crowding the poor girl under the desk. He took a step closer, mostly out of curiosity, but he didn't pester the girl. He figured if she needed someone, there were more than enough people there to help her. Uka leaned against the wall to watch this scene unfold.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Jin_cr10

Jin gratefully accepted Willy's help in pulling her up. "This is my fault...I should have...been paying more attention to the emotions around me. I was careless." Jin trembled a little bit as she stood upright. Her head was still throbbing from the emotional attack. "I'm going to help her." Jin reached back down to the ground and grabbed a small, jagged rock and held it firmly in her hand. She stood back up and turned to walk to the school. "And I know you're worried about her, so come on!" Jin clutched the rock as hard as she could, using her own pain to dim everyone else's emotions. She turned and ran as fast as she could into the school, using Setsuai's fear as a map. She made turn after turn until she burst through the door of Setsuai's class.

Jin faltered slightly as she saw all of the people crowding the area that was radiating Setsuai's fear. Gripping the rock even tighter, she charged through the group of people. "Give her some space people! Can't you see your scaring her?" Jin pushed all the people out of the way and knelt down by Setsuai. "C'mon" she whispered to the terrified girl. "Let's go find your friend." She held her hand out to Setsuai, hoping she would take it. "And don't worry." Jin said, smiling. "You didn't hurt me at all. That was my fault, and I'm sorry I scared you. Let's get you away from all these people." Jin felt like crap from the combination of scaring this already skittish girl and from the pain coming from somewhere in this school. She gripped the rock as hard as she could and waited for Setsuai to reach out to her.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:51 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Knight10

Wallace nodded, tailing the concerned girl. Once in the conjested classroom, he veered his vision to Setsuai, who seemed to be terrified. He glanced to Jin, who was attempting to soothe her.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 113
Quote : Courage is the Magic That Turns Dreams Into Reality.
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:54 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Girl_b10

Setsuai looked at the girl, even though she knew she was trying to help, she couldn't help but be scared. She glanced around frightened some more, until she saw a face she knew and recongized, one she trusted. She darted out from under the desk and into his arms,

"Willy-Sempai!" She hid her face into his chest, she was unable to cry because she cried all of her tears years ago.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:02 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 1418991060_l

Temari looked around at the scene that just unfolded. The girl that ran in the room freaked out looked calm. She was squezing a red headed boy. I wonder what was wrong with her. But everyone crowded her and she got scared. I don't blame her. She went back to her seat in the back of the room. She scaned the room looking Yuuta but, he wasn't there so she figured he was skipping and she didn't blame him cause she didn't want to be in math at the moment either.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:06 pm

Jin smiled as Setsuai clung to her friend, Willy. The girl's relief was like an icepack for her head, and it felt so good. Even if she wasn't the one to help her, she was glad Setsuai was alright. After all, it was her fault in the first place that Setsuai ran. She couldn't help but feel guilty for doing that. But she smiled and walked over to the little group.

"I'm glad you're alright, Setsuai." Jin said to the girl. "I was worried about you." Jin gulped as her emotions started to show. One downside to sensing emotions, it made Jin incredibly emotional. "I-I'm sorry that I hurt you. I'm sorry you had to be scared because of me." Jin wiped a few stray tears from her cheek. "I guess I'll go to class now. I'm really sorry about what I did." Jin brushed away a few more tears and turned to leave.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:30 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Cloud_11

Yuuta glanced out the window, in reality, he was really worried about Temari. He knew that he had really hurt her again. He wondered what she must of thought, seeing him get hurt after just getting out of the hospitial. I know she was worried....I know. Why do I get scared to talk to her after something like this happens? No, I'm not scared of what she'll do. I'm scared of hurting her more. I'm so pathetic it's sick. He looked up at Rina,

"Coola-Sensi. I....I'll be back." He got up and left. He turned down the hall. He stood four feet from the math classroom. Then, he turned in the other direction and entered the bathroom. He looked in the mirror, he looked horrible. He took some water in his palm and splashed it onto to his face. At least it's not as bad as what usually happens.....I just.....took a hit because I was in the hospital not too.....long ago.... He noted, he clutched the sink for a moment,

"You think....with the technology.....now a days.....this stuff would work faster!" Yuuta muttered, refering to the pills, he look into the mirror, brushing bangs out of his face. He returned to Coola-Sensi's room.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 SoakedBlonde
Rina nodded,

"Do whatever you want," She smiled and watched him leave, she then began to look through a stack of papers, "Wow, this class sure has a long scale of years, well, hopefully everyone will get along!" She then began to write her name on the board, and a big welcome.

Setsuai turned to watch Jin leave, she just stared for a while frowing, before taking Wallace's hand and asked,

"You....have a free period right? Will you stay with me?" She asked softly, noticing a lot of relieved looks.

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:39 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Girl-1
"Where are you Willy-Sempai!?"

Who's Willy Sempai? Seraphim wondered. She'd never heard that name before. Someone she'd never had in her class, probably.

As if to answer her question, another girl ran in and told them all to back away. Seraphim did as the other girl said. "Sorry. We were worried something was wrong," she explained. She wondered if that girl was Willy, but when she heard the girl say, "Let's go find your friend," she realized her mistake.

Then a boy walked in, and the girl ran over to him. That must have been "Willy-Sempai."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 SnowAllen
"I'm not late!" Conan panted, pushing open the door just as she said it. "I got held up by a student." That student, in fact, was in the room, but he didn't say anything about it.

Regardless, he apologized for being late.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:48 pm

Yuuta quickly reconizged the guy who rushed into the room, and he assumed it was the student teacher. He frowned. Jeez, just when I thought....I was off the hook. He looked away, and coughed into his hand, ignoring Conan's presence..

Rina laughed,

"A student eh? As long as you weren't punishing him or her I'm fine with that," Then she looked over to Cuta, "This is the student teacher I was talking about Cuta-san," She said turning back to Conan, "You're lucky, I don't have a period until next, so you're not exactly late!" She grinned, then she shook his hand,

"I'm Coola Rina," She smiled sweetly, "I'm the art teacher. Cuta-san, is actually one of my students. I figured it wouldn't hurt for him to stop by for a while, besides he's in the next period anyhow.".
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:51 pm

"So... Um... What should I do until next period?"

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Confuzzlement on what was going on)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:57 pm

Rina smiled,

"I don't know," She said truthfully, "I suppose you and I could chat, I already got everything done. I get excited when seeing past students sign up for my class again!" She then offered a plate of sugar cookies to him,

"Oh, Cuta-san," She then looked down at him, "What do you want to do today, since you're one of my favorite students, I'll let you decide!".

Yuuta looked up to Coola-Sensi, and gave her a small smile. He was always a fan of her kindness,

"Maybe....sketch art? ....I like to sketch...." He replied, "And maybe.....get rid of this guy..." He added calmly.

"Oh Cuta-san don't be so cold, and I was going to suggest sketching anyway!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:24 pm

I wonder why I always do that. I always push Yuuta away after he gets hurt or injured. I know i shouldn't I think it must be some sort of way I cope with stressful situations. Ugh I wish I didn't always push him away but, he pushes back so I don't know what to do!

Tamari was lost in her thoughts. Math was always a bore for her. She was good at it but could never consintrate on what they were trying to teach. She couldn't wait til next period. Art was her favorite subject. I wonder what we will be doing in art. I hope its something fun. Will Yuuta actually be in that class? I hope he is I think I need to apologize for what I said and did. She thought to herself. Her mind wandering.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Wallace shed a smile and replied galantly,

"I do have a free period. I suppose I'll say here to support a friend." He flashed a soothing small at the small pasal, "Please forgive her, she is very shy."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Knight11

William veered his vision toward the pair, instantly smiling,

"Wallace, what a treat. You may stay. Everyone, this is Wallace. He was my student once, and is currently a senior, and treat him with respect." He passed along, a raidant aura encrusting him.
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Knight_of_Ratatosk Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:47 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 2 Knight11

William concluded his explantion of numbers theroms just as the sound of the bell hit his ears,

"To conclude, please be prepared for a short quiz tomorrow." He dismissed, he strolled out of the room, wearing a faint smile.

Wallace streched his arms out, leaning at a perfect obtuse angle in his desk,

"Setsuai, different years are in this class. Including older years. I'm giving you a fair warning, do not be afraid, okay?"
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:52 pm

Yuuta didn't flinch as the bell rang, he knew he would have to talk to Temari, but he liked art class, so he figured he would go. He rose from his chair, started to walk, which then turned into a limp after coughing. Leaning his weight against the wall he muttered,

"Man, wasted....all of my energy." He turned to Rina, who seemed to notice this change.

Rina looked over to Conan,

"Do you think you could help Cuta-san walk, that would be a big help, my hands are full," She asked, holding a stack of books, "We better get going, the bell rang.".

Setsuai nodded,

"I....know."

((All years come to this class, regardless of where your supposed to be. Okay?))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:08 pm

Temari jumped a little at the sound of the bell. She was so cought up in her thoughts she didnt notice the period had ended. She looked back at where that Willy kid and the shy girl where sitting. She didnt get the shy girls name and she was bored of sitting so she rose out of her chair and headed towards the two.

"Hi! I'm Temari! I saw you come in upset and I never got your name." She said a little to excitedly but, that tended to happen when she was talking to new people.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:05 pm

Setsuai turned to Temari, and nerviously replied,

"Um....I'm Setsuai....I've been in your classes since last year....." She said shyly, then added even more quietly, "You just.....were absent a lot....." She replied, nerviously poking her fingers together. She....can't read my thoughts.....I think. She seems......normal. And.....I reconizge her from last year......so.....she can't be bad......right? She thought, she couldn't look the girl in the eye, but at least she could talk to her.

((By absent, she's refering to the many times you've skipped with Yuuta last year c; , what we talked about on the phone c; ))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 pm

Uka yawned slightly as he left his class. He already knew everything the teacher was talking about today, so he'd spent most of the class thinking. His mind picked through this morning's events and he thought of all his classmates that he had become acquainted with. He was planning something special for his class, as a sort-of get to know you thing. He hoped it would be fun for them.

Jin dragged herself away from her first class and through the hall to her second. Her last class had passed in a blur; she'd spent the whole class thinking about that girl, Setsuai. She was determined to break through that girl's shell somehow. She wandered half-mindedly toward her art class, not paying attention to where she was going, that is, until she walked straight into another student.

Uka turned as a small girl bumped into his back. She did appear rather small, probably a Year 1 student. He smiled at her and said, "Why hello there. Are you possibly lost?"

Jin looked up at the student she'd hit and freaked out. "I'm sorry! I wasn't wathcing where I was going! I'm not lost, I was on my way to art class with Coola-Sensei."

"What a coincidence, that is my next class as well. Would you care to walk with me?"

"Uhh, sure." Jin was surprised by this guy's friendliness. It just seemed to radiate off of him. She thought he was a really nice guy, although she didn't quite understand him.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

Seraphim groaned. A quiz? This early in the year? No way. She hoped the teacher wouldn't be this cruel throughout the year.

She threw her things rather haphazardly into her bag and jumped out her seat. Once again, she was limping to her class. She missed the days of teachers changing from room to room instead of students. It was so much easier for her to hide her various injuries then. She passed Sobieru-sempai in the hall but didn't bother him, as he was talking to another girl.

She was the first to reach art class.

"Do you think you could help Cuta-san walk?"

Conan nodded. Of course he'd help. He was a teacher, after all.

He carefully pulled Yuuta's arm over his shoulder and let him lean against him. "Ready to go?" he asked, not wanting to start walking before he did. When he got an affirmative, he followed Rina through the halls to the classroom.

Appologees for minor god mod. Didn't think you'd mind, since he'd have to say "yes" somehow, so I left it vague.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:25 pm

Yuuta didn't like the fact that he was getting help, but he needed it. He wouldn't have been able to get to the room himself. He looked up as he entered into the classroom, and noticed Temari as soon as the small group entered the room.

Rina smiled,

"Thanks! That's good! She turned into her room, which was already filled with some students, "Hi all!" She greeted, "Just have a seat anywhere, we'll begin in like, five minutes." She annouced, allowing students to arrive on time, and chat for a bit.

Temari looked up to realize that Yuuta had entered the room. It looked like someone was helping him walk, which really ticked her off,

"I'll talk to you more later, kay Setsuai?" Then Temari marched down to Yuuta, and punched on the head as hard as she could, making a 'clunk' sound.

"What was that for Psycho woman!" Yuuta shouted rubbing his head.

"What did you call me you Crazy bastard!"

"EVIL DEVIL!

"STUPID JERK!"

"BIG MORON!" he shouted, then cringed somewhat in pain from shouting, Maybe I.....shouldn't shout.....

Temari noticing this chuckled and then shouted, "MAYBE YOU SHOULD SIT DOWN!"

"MAYBE I SHOULD!"

Temari then took his hand and led him to the back of the room. They both wore small smiles as they sat down hand in hand

((I talked to Amano as I posted this, we did this so it didn't look messy))
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Seraphim watched the argument between Temari and Yuuta, wide-eyed. They seemed like friends, but they were fighting. She was just about to interfere when they sat down, smiling and holding hands. Oh, so it was a joke fight. Seraphim hated it when people fought, even if it was just joking around.

She glanced around as people sat down, wondering if anyone would sit by her. People usually avoided talking to her because they thought she was weird or got into fights a lot because of her many injuries. The truth was, she'd never hurt anyone. Even bugs. She was the one who always picked up the spiders on a sheet of paper and let them go outside rather than squash them.

Still, some people thought she was... bad. Like she did drugs or hung out in a gang or something. Once again, she'd have to disprove those theories again this year.

Conan got Yuuta to the classroom, then a friend took over getting him to his seat. Left with nothing to do, he stood next to Rina awkwardly.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:42 pm

Uka smiled as he and the other girl entered the art room, only to find the duo from earlier yelling at each other. He smiled at Jin and said, "I apoligize, but I am going to go inform myself as to the situation." He left Jin's side and sauntered to where Temari and Yuuta were. "What was that all about?" he questioned them.

Jin watched stunned as Uka left towards the two students. She felt the pain from before radiating from the guy Uka was talking to. It felt like her head was on fire, but she was still standing, at least. Scanning the room, she noticed Setsuai. She scooted over to where she was and perched herself on a chair at the other end of the table. "Do you hate me?" she asked. "I'd understand if you did. It's just I can feel how afraid you are, and I don't know why. It's not my place to ask, and I'm not going to. But you don't have to be afraid of me, ok?" Jin smiled a pained smile at her, remembering the last person she'd tried to help...
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:25 pm

Yuuta glanced up to Uka, who just asked him a question. He sat there silent for a moment before replying,

"The Dumb girl hit me, so I asked her why," He muttered in a strained voice. The pain's at the peak, the meds.....should start working soon. I hope so.....I don't like to show my weakness.....being human sucks..

Rina smiled to Conan,

"Don't worry about those two," She replied warmly, "That's their little way of making up. I had them as students last year so I should know. Oh, by the way, is this your first time being a student teacher?".

She hid beside Willy as the pair fought, then turned as they stopped. Then she heard a familiar voice talking to her. Setsuai flinched a little, This is the girl.....that can read minds! She began to panic in her head somewhat. She scooted towards Willy and then replied,

"U-um.....you.....can't read minds.......right?" She asked timidly, slowly getting closer to Willy, ".....Uh.....I don't hate........you........you're just kinda......scary......"

Last edited by goldeyedalchemist on Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:36 pm

"Um, yes," Conan said, answering Rina's question. "I'm a little nervous, since I don't know what to do. Teaching classes don't really prepare you for the real thing."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:48 pm

Rina couldn't help but laugh,

"Loosen up! None of these kids in here are bad! Besides," Rina smiled warmly, "I've never had a problem with a student....here's a tip that they won't teach you in classes, connect with them. For example, Cuta-san seems bad, but all in all he's really a good kid. Same with most other students, most are just a bit misunderstood. One other tip, don't force a student to do anything but listen and homework, don't parent their lives, that'll get you hated as a teacher. Don't sweat it. You haven't gotten on the bad side of any student." She reassured.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next