Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School

+4
Puppy
sailorstar165
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Gold Chocobo
8 posters

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:22 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Deus13

"Ye-yeah Ember, I'm fine." Deus stuttered, his face growing redder from the feel of her hand against his forehead, which didn't help his cause. He looked out the car window anxiously, only to see the familiar shape of Uka's apartment building rising in front of them. "Hey Ember, I think we're here."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:23 am

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Girl-1
"So, um," Seraphim said thoughtfully to Jin, "what were we planning to do today?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:40 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Jin_cr10

"Uhh..." Jin trailed off. "Not entirely sure. We can go to the park or something if you want."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:05 am

Seraphim thought for a minute, then remembered their original plan from yesterday. "How about the mall? We were gonna do that yesterday before everything happened."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by XxXtwix Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Ember10
Ember gazed out the window to see the fermilar shape of a building. "Oh," Ember gasped," Good." She removed her hand from his head and placed her ears back onto her head.
XxXtwix
XxXtwix
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 6
Quote : What do you mean you ate my cookie????
Registration date : 2010-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:15 pm

Jin smiled brightly. "That sounds good! Let's go!"

Deus looked concernedly at Ember. "Are you all right? I guess I should've mentioned we live in an apartment building. You're not afraid of heights, are you?" Deus stammered on nervously.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Uka11

"She can stay here if she wants. It'll only take a few minutes." Uka turned around in his seat after he put the car in park. "Your choice," he said at Ember, "You coming?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:54 pm

"Great!" Seraphim took Jin's hand, and so they headed to the mall.

(Sorry it's short and vague, but I don't want to hold up the next day like I did last time. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:07 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 1418991060_l

Temari smiled,

"My favorite resturant silly! The one you always take me to!" She said grabbing his arm, "Let's go!" She dragged him down the street and to the entrance to the resturant. It was a buffet type of resturant where you could eat pretty much whatever you wanted. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner. She smiled excitedly.

((Gold permitted the slight godmod))
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:15 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Yuuta_14

Yuuta smiled at Temari's perkyness. But it faded quickly. He lead her inside. Getting a table for two and ordering two buffets. The resturant was across the street from the mall. The waiter asked what they wanted to drink,

"I'll take a Sprite, what do you want Temari?" He turned to her. He always felt comfortable around her, and his stress would melt away. It kept him from smoking and doing stupid things.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:02 pm

The rest of the day went by slowly, but was great for all of the students. Temari and Yuuta had a great time at the resturant, even though he paid too much for it. Jin and Seraphim enjoyed their time at the mall, mostly window shopping but buying a few things here and there. Decus played his guitar at the park to afford to buy him and Ember-Sky pizza, since they missed lunch. Later, Decus met back at home with Uka in their apartment. Ember-Sky went home content with Decus' work. Kira and Adrian went home to prepare for the next day. However, now a rumor was floating around the school. Temari was supposeably Uka's "girlfriend". Many people saw Temari with Yuuta. Now the rumors will begin to fly around.

Finally, the sun rose and it was the next morning!

Yuuta had fallen asleep on the couch tonight, he had to take a medication to actually get to sleep that night. After washing up and getting new clothes on he went out to his car. It was the second day of school (that he actually attended), he could finally drive. He got into his black mustang and pulled out of the parking lot. He was headed to Temari's house, he always picked her up and drove her home for the year, even if he was doing it illegally. He finally pulled into her driveway.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:30 pm

Seraphim had to sneak in that night to hide her new clothes so her father wouldn't see her wasting his "hard-earned money." She'd just have to wait a few days, then pretend like she'd always had it. Her dad, drunkard that he was, never noticed.

Today, she tiptoed out of the house, only to find a familiar black car with a familiar person in the front seat.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Rembart
"Need a lift?" Eliot asked, grinning. His wolf senses had weakened, leaving him perfectly normal until the next full moon. That meant no urges to attack the two cute but strange girls he'd found himself hanging around with. "We're picking Jin up, too."

He was pleased that Seraphim climbed into the back without too much hesitation, then drove over to Jin's house. They made it just in time to see the girl leaving her house. "Good morning! Want a ride?" he asked. He gestured to Seraphim in the back. "We'll get there faster."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 SnowAllen
Conan was a little surprised not to see Seraphim on his way to work, but that was probably because she'd finally found someone to ride with, a good sign for Seraphim. He knew she didn't have many friends.

So, he made it to school early and went to the art room, like usual.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 20, 2010 10:46 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Rpg_sc10
"Hey, what's with the look? They said we'll look for an apartment after school!" Adrain couldn't wait to get out of that house. "Can you huurry up please, driver? We don't wantta be late for the second day of school!" he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:07 pm

[quote="Puppy"]

Temari ran around her house getting ready for school. She usually woke up late and had to scramble around in a hurry to get ready. She threw on some cloths just as Yuuta pulled in her driveway.

"Great!" She said aloud, "If I make him wait to long he might just leave without me."

She grabbed her bag and scurried out the door.

"Hey Yuuta!" She said excitedly as she got into the car.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:05 am

Yuuta smiled,

"It's about time Maron." He said, as he backed out of her driving, waving to her parents, "You're parents are way too friendly. I'm surprised they haven't found out I don't have a license yet." He said driving down the street.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:43 pm

Jin pulled on one of her new outfits, a long sleeved black shirt with two red hearts embroidered on the right shoulder, a cranberry red skirt, a pair of maroon striped leggings and a pair of red fake Converse shoes. She slung her bag over her shoulder and was just beginning her walk to school when Eliot pulled up.

"Good morning! Want a ride?" he asked. He gestured to Seraphim in the back. "We'll get there faster."

Jin took a second to investigate his emotions. He didn't detect anything evil at the moment, soe she smiled and said "Sure! Thanks Eliot!" She climbed into the back with Seraphim.

Deus yawned as he awoke from his bed. Or couch, rather. He rolled out of bed to see Uka already hovering around the apartment.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Uka11

Uka turned at the sound of Deus stirring. "Morning, little mutt. Get up now if you want to eat." He watched as Deus dragged himself up sleepily to the small table and grabbed some toast. Uka sat down and they ate a rather small breakfast together.

"You didn't bring extra clothes, did you?" Deus's face went blank, and he shook his head stupidly. Uka grinned. "Thought so. Put some clothes over there. Go get ready or you're walking."

Deus pulled himself from the table to get ready, then followed Uka out of the apartment. He turned around one last time before reaching the steps, only to see Ember emerging from the apartment next door to his. "Ember!" he called down the hall, despite the early hour.

(me and Twix talked about this at school, so I have permission on this very large god-mod.)

Last edited by mycrimsonangel on Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:34 am

"Morning," Seraphim greted with a big smile.

Eliot closed the door for Jin, then got in the driver's seat. Man, would all the guys at school be jealous that he was driving two beautiful girls to school. He grinned and started the car.

It didn't take long to reach the school from Jin's house. When he parked, he opened the door for the two girls and bowed jokingly.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Jul 29, 2010 9:13 pm

[quote="mycrimsonangel"]

Jin giggled at Eliot and followed him into the school. She was so glad to have Seraphim and Eliot around. If only they were in her grade though, that would make her twice as happy. Class was boring without anyone to talk to.
(small post, I know. Wanted to get something in. sailor, you can god-mod Jin around if you need. Gold, Puppy, if you need to, mess with Uka and Deus. And if Twix shows up again, she can mess with them too.)
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Temari buckled her seat belt. She then turned to Yuuta.

"I am not a Maron!" She said sticking her tongue out at him. He was in a good mood so she settled back into her seat. "Well, good thing my parents didn't and haven't found out that your driving without a license!" She said crossing her arms, "Or we would both be in deep trouble and you know it." She said calmly.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 am

"See you guys in class," Seraphim said with a big smile. Even if the rest of their day was seperate, they still had art and lunch together. She waved then ran off to her locker.

Eliot laughed. "Wow, she's energetic." He offered Jin his arm. "Shall I walk you to your locker, princess?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Jin waved after Seraphim, then turned a vivid shade of red at being called princess. Eliot just felt like he was being nice, so she saw no reason to turn him down. "Uh...I guess." she stammered in embarrassment. Jin looped her arm through Eliot's at the elbow, and she let him walk her to her locker, noticing the stares she got from her classmates.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:34 am

Eliot smiled down at Jin; he was a lot taller. "Don't mind them. They're jealous of you because you've got me walking with you, and me because I've got a pretty girl like you walking with me." Okay, so he was shamelessly flirting, but he actually kind of liked Jin. She was nice, and without his wolf side blaring danger in his mind, she was fun to hang out with.

They reached Jin's locker and Eliot let go of her arm. "I'll see you later, princess," before heading off to his own locker.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:40 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Rpg_sc11
She got inside the school and ran to her locker to the stuff for her first class. As she ran by one of the class, something capured her attention. She walked inside and found that it was an art room. In the back corner of the room was a simple yet beautiful painting. Kira was so focus on the painting that she didn't know that There was someone in the room with her.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Rpg_sc11
When Kira ran off Adrian thought she had gone to their first class. With this thought in mind he decided that he'd btter get to class to. He enterthe room and found that his sister was nowhere in sight. He began to worry and when to look for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:40 am

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 SnowAllen
"Do you like it?" Conan asked, surprising the girl who'd wandered into the classroom. It was a picture of an angel with blonde hair in a ivory white dress, holding the hands of another girl, this one with pale pink-purple hair, in blessing. "To be honest, I'm not sure who they're supposed to be, but they looks familiar... Well, I'll figure it out eventually." He shrugged and laughed. "I rarely ever know what I'm painting until it's done."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:23 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Rpg_sc12
Kira turned to see Canon. He, like most people, scared her, but she didn't show it, though. Instead she nodded and called to her brother for help, in her head. Her glaze slid back to the picture and she touched the human. For some reason she was attracted to it and she wanted to know why but at the same time she was afraid to know.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 15 Rpg_sc12
Adrain heard Kira's call and knew right where she was. Finding the art room was different though. He only knew that it was by Kira's locker and Adrain had no clue where that even was.

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:00 pm

Jin blushed deeper red as Eliot walked away. He was flirting, and she knew it, but she also felt that he kind of liked her. She kind of liked him too. Eliot was tall, handsome, and rather protective. He was so unlike him, and for the first time in a long time, she thought his name. Keir... She'd liked him a lot, maybe even loved him. But he'd left her, in the most painful way. He'd left this world, only able to tell her he was sorry in his last moments. She missed him, but here, in this school, she had two people that she cared about. It was Seraphim and Eliot that could make her smile, make her real self, her own emotions, feel happy.

Jin turned to walk to class, smiling. As she walked, she thought she heard something, the voice of a girl, calling for help. She turned around quickly, searching for the person, but the hall behind her was empty. She dismissed the sound and walked to class.
(Got a little inspired, Sailor. The painting made me squeal like a fangirl, so now I'm slowly starting on Jin's too)
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next