Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School

+4
Puppy
sailorstar165
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Gold Chocobo
8 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:34 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Ember10

Ember turned toward the familiar voice. "Hey there. Whatcha doing here?"

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Deus13

"I live here with Uka. Apartment 504."

"Oh..." Ember broke off. "Well, this is a little awkward. I'm kinda your new neighbor."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Uka11

Uka smirked as Deus turned beet red and stuttered vainly in shock. "Well, it's nice to meet you neighbor. Would you like a ride to school? Don't mind my brother, he'll stop eventually."

"Thanks, I'd love one." She followed Uka to his car, while Deus trailed behind silently.

Uka drove their little group to school. Deus was still in total shock, but was quiet for the time being. Ember seemed to want to say something, but never got the words out. He gave an evil grin, thinking of ways to get the two closer to each other. On the front steps, he turned to the two of them, and in his loudest voice said, "See you later lovebirds!" then hurried away to class before either one could catch him.
(needed them at school. Twix let me)
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:26 am

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Yuuta_14

Yuuta smirked,

"Nah, I'd get away with it somehow, besides this car is my babe," He said, passing through a red light. He continued driving, "Oops. Oh well. No harm done." After going down a couple streets or two he finally made it to the school. He stood up and got out of the car. Popping a few pills in his mouth,

"See you in class Maron." He walked up to the entrance of the school, into the building, and then into the classroom, "Hey Coola-Sensi, got any water? Took some pills but they didn't really go down right."

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 SoakedBlonde

Rina had walked in a moments before Yuuta, she turned to him,

"How do you manage to swallow pills without water?" She asked, throwing him a water bottle, "You should be more careful, you could choke yourself!" She said in a caring tone as a mother would, without scolding. She then looked at the classroom. She went to her back room to put some stuff away. How long have you been addicted.... After finishing she returned to the classroom,

"Good Morning!"

"Thanks, and I'm just that talented." He said drinking some water, waiting at the door for his Maron.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:00 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 1418991060_l

Temari didn't have time to yell at Yuuta. By the time she figured out what he had done they were already at school. When he parked the car she was about to yell at him but, he took off. Temari being Temari was having some major issues with her seat belt so she couldn't go after him right away. She finally got it undone and ran into the building. She flew into the art room and took a seat next to Yuuta.

"What the hell! You ran a red light!" She hissed. "We could get in some serious trouble for this!"

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:09 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 SnowAllen
As people filed into the classroom, Conan moved his canvas and through a sheet over it. He was actually pretty self-concious of his work and would rather have as few people as possible seeing it. "Good morning, everyone," he said, smiling as best he could.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Girl-1
Once she'd collected all her things, Seraphim walked into the art classroom in a pretty good mood and sat down at an empty table. She planned to save a seat for Jin and Eliot, if he wanted to sit with them.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Rembart
Eliot ambled into the classroom, books balanced easily in one arm, and sat down at Seraphim's table. He was certain Jin would sit by her friend, even if he'd embarrassed her horribly that morning.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:16 pm

Yuuta smiled from the front of the room,

"Heh, you worry too much," Yuuta said, he rolled around two pills in his palm, before swallowing them in front of the class, even though he had already took three earlier, "Besides, I doubt anything totally bad would happen." He turned and noticed Conan, he couldn't help but smirk and reply,

"Hey Student Teacher Guy." He was in a really good mood.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:24 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Rpg_sc13
Kids started to file into the room and Kira had no idea what to do. She watched her peers and she saw Seraphim. She decided now would be as good a time as any to try to find out what she was. But first she she called for her brother one more time.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:25 pm

Conan sighed; there was just no dealing with that guy. "My name is Conan Knightly, and you're supposed to call me Mr. Knightly," he said evenly, hoping that Coola-sensei would give him back up.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Yuuta frowned,

"Yeah, but that's hard to remember," He said, "But if you INSIST the best I can do is Mr. K. So that's what I'm going to do." He said, he covered his mouth as he had a soft, short coughing fit. Once he was done he sat down perfectly fine near a window.

Rina frowned,

"Conan. I understand you want respect from the students...which is perfectly understandable....but....I need to talk to you about Cuta-kun. After, I will try and talk to him later, I promise." She whispered, her tone and face was serious. She knew a lot about Cuta, and was really worried about him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:36 pm

"Yes, ma'am," Conan said with a confused nod. Talk to him about Cuta-san? What was there to talk about? He seemed like the typical too-cool-for-school punk. Well, he'd find out later, he guessed. "So... lesson plan?" he hinted, realizing the bell would ring any second.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Rpg_sc13
Adrain ran into the art room a couple minutes after the bell and panted an apology. He had run aroud nearly the entire school before finding the right room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:59 pm

Temari waited till Yuuta was done talking to Mr.Knightly before talking to him. She sat sideways in her chair and punched him lightly in the chest.

"Don't ever run a red light again!" She said turning to face the front of the room again with her arms crossed over her chest.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:57 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 16 Jin_cr10

Jin grabbed her books and hurried off to class. She had always had a horrible problem with being late. She rushed into class and hurriedly took her seat next to Seraphim. Jin caught sight of Eliot and turned beet red again. She quickly hid her face against the desk.

Uka waltzed into class and took a seat next to Temari. "Good morning." he said, smiling. He kept one eye trained on the door, watching expectantly for Deus and Ember.

Ember walked next to Deus, who was still stunned into silence. A few times she tried to start up conversation, but he never gave much of an answer. She walked into class, and took a seat beside Uka, purposely making Deus sit on her other side.

Deus wandered around in silence, stupefied. His mind was too zoned out to form any thoughts, let alone sentences. He plopped in a chair next to Ember and sat quietly.

mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:51 pm

(seriously, if Twix doesn't go and post for herself, we're just going to get rid of her character. Tell her to get her butt on here and do it for herself.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:53 pm

Seraphim tilted her head. "Are you feeling okay? You're head's not bothering you again, is it?"

"Oh she's fine," Eliot said, a small smirk on his face. "Nothing a little distraction can't fix. Like class. Class will definitely be a good destraction." He loved the look on her face. That meant his flirting had been semi-successful. Maybe this time something would come of it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:22 pm

Yuuta fell backwards, but didn't hit the ground hard or anything, he stared up for a long time,

"Hey, it's a great view!" He said joking, he sat up and got back into his seat, he knew class was going to begin soon.

Rina smiled,

"I was thinking a lesson on shading with color pastels!" She said, then annouced what they were doing to the class. She went into her backroom and got the supplies for it, which were the pastels, paper, and a sheet on shading techniques,

"I don't care what you draw, as long as you shade it! Please make it in full color!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:17 pm

Temari looked at Yuuta on the floor and had to cover a laugh. She didn't even mean to push him that hard.

"Sorry." She mumbled out quietly. She then turned to Uka who had said "hi" to her.

She then listened to what they were going to do today in class before replying to Uka.

"Well hey Uka!" She said excitedly. Like usual.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Jin looked up, trying to fight the embarassment, which was very difficult considering she could feel Eliot's pleasure at making her so embarassed. She grinned at Seraphim, hoping to cover herself. "Yea, I'm fine. I was just a little tired since I ran the whole way here. I-uh, kinda got lost again."

Uka grinned at Temari, obviously happy to see her. "Hi Temari!" he then leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Hey, I think Deus is a little down in the dumps today. I think he could use a hug."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 04, 2010 6:02 pm

"I'm sure Eliot could've shown you where to go," Seraphim said with a clueless grin. She pulled her art supplies out of her things and started on her project. "I'm gonna draw a kitten!" she said with a big smile. "What about you?"

"Probably a sunrise," Eliot replied. "How about you, Princess?" He was trying not to laugh, not only at Jin's furious blushing, but also at Seraphim's extremely clueless look.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Jin blushed even more, and shot Eliot a slightly angry look at the laughter in his mind. "I think I'm going to draw a colorful seahorse. Because I think it'll look pretty."
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Temari turned to look at Deus. He did look a little down. She didn't really like when people where down.

"Your right Uta! I think I will go give him a hug!" She said triumphatly. She got up out of her seat and walked over to his. SHe went behind him and full out glomped him from behind.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:40 pm

"GAAAAHHHH!" Deus screamed as Temari attacked him from behind. "What are you doing?"

Uka burst out laughing from the look on Deus's face. He laughed so hard that he couldn't breathe.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:12 pm

Conan poked around the classroom, looking over people's shoulders to see what they were drawing. He eventually stopped at Seraphim, Eliot, and Jin's table. "Excellent sunrise, Eliot," Conan observed. "Seraphim, perhaps if you shade like this." He took his pencil and piece of paper and showed Seraphim how to shade. "That way, your kitten will look fluffier."

He then looked at Jin's. He did his best to keep a straight face, but even with his best effort the frown showed through. "Um... What is this, Jin?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:18 pm

Jin's face turned a deep shade of red as she did her best not to glare at the student teacher. "It's supposed to be a seahorse. But I know it sucks, so you don't have to say anything." She left the words dripping posion and turned back to her work, her anger and embarassment boiling beneath the surface.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:28 pm

"Ah! No, I didn't mean to offend you," Conan said quickly. It was true, too. "I've never seen a seahorse before. One moment." He walked away to a bookshelf of photo books. He grabbed one on sea creatures, flipped through it, then set it on the table before them. "You're pretty close, actually," he observed. "Perhaps make the nose--er snout--whatever that is, a little longer?"

Seraphim giggled. "It's a little nose! It's like a dragon," she said, recalling a book she'd read some time ago where the dragon was actually a seahorse. "And it's got a curly tail. You can't forget that."

Eliot tried not to laugh. He finished his drawing and set it down. "They aren't dragons, Seraphim. They're fish." Of course, he'd never actually seen a dragon, so he couldn't comment on the similarities, but who had? Dragons didn't exist... Well, werewolves did, so maybe dragons did exist and were just hard to find.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:44 pm

Jin felt Conan's remorse, and calmed down as he brought back the book. "Hmm...I guess you're right..." she said. She set to work lengthening its snout and curling up its tail. "How does that look guys?" she asked Eliot and Seraphim.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next