Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou Empty The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Miharu and Yoite are on the run. They have little time left to be with each other, so they are making the best of what's left. Although, people are after them. The Grey Wolves want the Shinra Banshou that is within Miharu and they also want Yoite's "kira" ability. Will they be able to find freedom away from this horrible life, or will fate deal them a bad hand?

The Chase- Nabari No Ou LargeAnimePaperscans_Nabari-no-Ou_k
Set before Raiko and Gau decided to go good. So they would be part in the chase after Miharu and Yoite.

All regular rules apply. NO YAOI!

Characters(2 max.)

Miharu-
Gold Chocobo
Yoite-
Koru Da Fern Princess
Raiko-
Gold Chocobo
Gau-
Koru Da Fern Princess
Yukimi-
Puppy
Ask if you want any other characters.

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou Empty Re: The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:43 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou Yoite-1-1

Yoite was sitting on the floor or Miharu's room, knees up to his chest, and his face buried in them. Outside it was starting to get cold. But that wouldn't matter to Yoite, he could barely feel anything anyways. He was just concerned with one thing. "We should run." He mumbled softly, hoping Miharu would hear him. "We should..." Yoite coughed, pain surged through his body. "We should..." He said once more. "Run away..." Yoite picked his head up from his knees. "Miharu?"

Gau shall come in later. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou Miharu

Miharu, who was sitting on the bed looked down at him. They were at his house, but they were supposed to go back to the Grey Wolves before nightfall,

"When we run, they will come after us." he said indifferently.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:00 pm

Yoite sighed, looking Miharu straight in the eye. "Right." He then smushed his face back into his knees. "What if..." Yoite's eyes lit up, then went dark again. "Nevermind." Yukimi could come up with something. He has before. Yoite stretched his arms out and went to stand up. A wave of nausea overcame him and he stumbled forward towards the bed.

You can do something with raiko so gau can come in and thata can be like some side story of what they're doing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Miharu noticed Yoite stumble and getting moved to prevent him from falling to the floor,

"Yoite, your getting weaker aren't you?" Miharu asked with some emotion, "If we run...we'll be running at least until we leave the country...do you think...you're body can handle it?" He asked, giving him a concerned look,

"I don't...want to use the Shinra Bansho on them. I promised you I would use it whenever I can figure out how to use it."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:42 pm

" I can make it." Yoite stood straight up. "We can make it." He said, holding onto Miharu for support. & then turned away. "I'll be back." Yaoite let go of Miharu and walked to the door. No one would see him on his way out, that was what was good about his ninja abilities. He stayed quiet on his way out of the house. "Yukimi might know what to do." He said to himself, walking out into the cold.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:57 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou Yukimi

Yukimi was working at the 'normal' world job, writing. He was at the library looking for information. He was annoyed somewhat. He had to babysit Yoite and Miharu, but it was so hard when he was always late in his 'normal' job. Jeez...and the world of ninja isn't supposed to mix with the normal world.... He thought going to check out a few books.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:08 pm

Yoite walked down the bare streets. He was on his way to Yukimi's place. He knew, though, that Yukimi wouldn't be home until later. All he could do was go and wait for him to return. Then he could ask him a few questions. Yoit walked up to the door and went for the handle. It was locked. "Alright." Yoite sighed, pointing a gloved finger at the handle. It snapped open and he walked inside, coughing from using his Kira technique.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:58 am

Yukimi finally began drive on back to his house. Once there, he went to open the door with a key, but found that it was already unlocked. He opened the door a little, and peered into the room, to find Yoite there,

"Oh, it was only you Yoite. You had me scared thinking someone robbed me for a moment," He looked around, "Hey, where's the brat? Isn't he usually with you?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:03 pm

Yoite took his sitting position on the floor. "He's at his house." He took a deep breath, trying to supress the bunring pain he was enduring. "We're going to run, Yukimi." Yoite said softly. "I don't know, but I will get Miharu out of here. " Yoite buried his face into his knees and coughed continuously. His eyes began to water. "I can do it, just tell me how I can." Yoite raised his head to Yukimi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:29 pm

Yukimi frowned,

"....Yoite...I know how you feel, but you have to understand, no matter what they'll chase you both. As long as the brat has the Shinra Bansho you will be chased...even by me....but if it's something you really want to do....." He looked around to make sure no one was around,

"....I suggest the old subway that isn't used anymore....it's a long tunnel that leads near the town exit. Hitch a ride from there," He said quietly, then added, "But....If I'm ordered to find you, I will look for you and take you back here if I'm ordered to."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:41 pm

Yoite nodded. "I know." He said, hoping that some how that would help out the worries that Yukimi felt. "Thank you." Yoite stood up in front of Yukimi. Dark bags were under his eyes and the shadow from his hat made them seem even darker. A sudden impulse came over Yoite. He looked Yukimi straight in the eye as though he was going to tell him something important, but all he did was ask a simple question. "Can I have some of your lemon tea before I go?" The strong taste always surpassed his failing taste buds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Yukimi nodded,

"Of course you can," He went over to the machine to make it, "Yoite...if you get out of this town, don't tell anyone in the next towns who you or the brat are. Who knows what kind of ninja are in the other towns....it would be best to avoid fights...." He brought him over a cup of lemonade and handed to him,

"If you run....don't expect to come back without punishment."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:00 pm

Yoite nodded. He wasn't planning on coming back with Miharu anyways. If they were caught, he would do anything in his power to get Miharu free. As long as when Miharu figured out how to use the Shinra Banshou, he would use it to grant his wish. All Yoite wanted was for his wish to be granted, and for Miharu to be safe. "Thank you." Yoite said, holding the cup, he brought it to his lips and sipped it. " I have to leave." Yoite said, quickly gulping down the lemon tea and nodding at Yukimi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Yukimi looked over to him,

"They're planning on coming to get you two at four this afternoon, leave before then, alright?" He said, noticing that it was currently two in the afternoon.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:03 pm

Yoite nodded. "Okay." He said, setting the empty cup down and walking towards the door. "Goodbye." He raised his gloved hand in a goodbye wave and left the small home. He then hurried back to Miharus house. He stood at the front door and took in a deep breath. All of this moving around was getting to him and the pain had a numbing effect. After his short break. Yoite walked into the house, making sure he wasn't noticed, and entered Miharu's room. "We need to go now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Miharu looked up at Yoite, who looked exhausted,

"Now....you look so tired....are you sure?" He asked standing up, he had prepared a bag while Yoite was gone, "If you're sure then we'll go." He added, approached Yoite then standing next to him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:28 pm

"Yes, let's go." Yoite grabbed Miharu's hand and pulled him along. They left the house as swiftly as Yoite got in. Then they began their journey down the streets in the cold air. Miharu was right, Yoite was tired. If he wasn't in such a hurry to run and get away, he would be perfectly fine with resting for the day. But he and Miharu were to be picked up at four, and it was already nearing three o clock.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Miharu kept up with Yoite's fast pace,

"Where are we going?" He asked in a low tone, he knew no where in particular, but he knew that had to be heading somewhere to get out of town. He was fine with escaping, as long as he was with Yoite, he wanted to grant his wish.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Yoite slowed down only a bit. "Yukimi said to go to the abandoned subway tunnel." Yoite turned the coner fast, pulling Miharu along. "He said that they were going to pick us up at four, so we have to get away fast." Yoite knew that Miharu would know who they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Miharu knew that they were easily running out of time. He continued to follow Yoite, they would be walking for a while,

"We can stop somewhere in the Subway tunnel to rest for a moment, we'll both need it by then." He said following him further into town, where the abandoned entrance was.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:27 pm

Yoite nodded, seeing that the tunnel was coming into view. It really hadn't been used for a long time. The vines that grew on the entrance walls had creeped over the entrance. Moss also grew everywhere, over rocks on the high walls. " This tunnel leads out of town." Yoite said matter-of-factly. ,watch your step." Yoite held Miharu's hand and walked over falen pillars and slippery moss.

Shall we bring in raiko and gau now?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:50 pm

Miharu nodded,

"That's good then...it's a little dark though," He said, watching his step, even though Yoite was leading him rather carefully, "I might have a flashlight..." He opened up his bag and found one, but he wasn't paying attention and slipped on some moss, luckily since Yoite had his hand he didn't fall,

"Thanks."

The Chase- Nabari No Ou 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou walked to the stairs to Miharu's home with Gau by his side, they were supposed to pick up Yoite and Miharu, he went to Miharu's door and knocked on it,

"Miharu-Kun it's time to go." When he recieved no answer he opened to door to find it empty, safe for his grandparents and customers. He looked around his bedroom noticing that things are missing, "This doesn't look good."

\\

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:13 pm

Yoite held on tight to Miharu. They walked a little further into the dark tunnel. Soon they could no longer see the light from the entrance. The tunnel had taken a quick turn. "Okay, let's rest like you said." Yoite plopped down to the ground, holding his chest because just walking a short distance made it hard for him to breath. He patted the ground next to him, gesturing for Miharu to sit.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou Nabari_43

Gau looked into the room. He noticed that Miharu's luggage case was missing. After coming to pick him up so many times, Gau always lknew that the case was just by the dresser, but it was missing when he looked then. "What do you think of this?" Gau asked. "They might just be at Yukimi's. Afterall, Yoite is always there, more so than here." Gau turned to Raiko. "Raiko-san?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Miharu sat down next to him, and shut off the flashlight for now, saving the battery. They were surrounded in complete darkness, nothing was seen. The only thing heard was Yoite's loud breaths and his soft ones. Miharu placed a hand over Yoite,

"Do you think they'll find us?" He asked almost silently.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou looked at Gau,

"I don't think so. I saw Yoite leave Yukimi's place alone. I'm going to call him and see if he knows anything right now," He went into the hallway of Miharu's house and picked up the phone, dialing Yukimi's number, waiting for an answer.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next