Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Empty Re: The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:24 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Miharu

Miharu nodded,

"Yeah." Once they made it into the second town, the driver stopped and Miharu got out of the car, helping Yoite. He found a hotel and pulled out money renting a room for the night. Upon entering the room, that had two beds, he went to the heater, turning it up for Yoite, knowing full well that he must be freezing.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:07 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Yoite-1

Yoite entered the room with Miharu. He looked around and noticed the two beds. One of which would be his. He didn't want to stay in one place for a long time, but he needed sleep. They wouldn't get anywhere far if they didn't sleep for the night. Yoite stumbled towards the small bathroom, and leaned on the sink counter. Seeing himself in the mirror, he felt disgusted. There were bags under his eyes, dried blood near his mouth, and he was breaking out in a cold sweat. "Ugh." Yoite sighed, pulling his gloves and hat off. He ran his blackened hand under the running water and splashed it on his face. "Miharu..." He called from the bathroom. "Are you hungry?"

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Nabari_43

Gau hadn't found the two when he dearch the right side of town. He decided to turn around and head back to where they split up before. He walked for a long time, until he found Raiko standing by the old subway tunnel. "Raiko-san!" It was so dark out, and he didn't know if Raiko saw him or not, so he yelled. The darkness was making his strip over the uneven ground, so he dug through his shoulder bag and pulled out a flashlight, turning it on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:56 pm

Miharu looked in the direction where Yoite was,

"I can go get it in coginito, you seem more tired then me..." He said flopping onto the soft bed for a moment.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou looked at Gau,

"I think I found their escape route. The exited here," He said pointing to the footprints, "Now we have to figure out where they could have went."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:05 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Yukimi

Yukimi found Raikou and Gau, and pretended to be interested by Raikou's finds,

"Do you really think this tunnel leads all the way through? If what your saying is right, this was their escape route...."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:49 pm

Yoite stood in the doorway to the bathroom and watched as Miharu flopped onto the bed. "Ill go with you." He was shaky, but he needed to go with Miharu to make sure nothing bad happened to him. Yoite stepped into the main part of the hotel room and leaned against the wall. "Let's wait a while though, its not that late out. People might still see us at this hour." Yoite set his hat and gloves on the dresser, before sitting down on the floor against the wall, knees up to his chest.

Gau stood next to Raiko with the flashlight. "Shall we go investigate?" He asked, taking Raiko's hand and placing the flashlight in it. "Here," He said blushing. "So you don't trip in the dark."

We need some serious shonen ai time...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:52 pm

Miharu nodded. He got up from the bed he was on and sat down next to Yoite, he felt his hands, which were cold,

"Your cold...." He got up and got a blanket, he re-took his seat next to him, draping it across the two of them, "Then I'm cold too." He sat down quietly next to Yoite, enjoying the silence with him. After a long time he broke the silence,

"I'm going to try to use it again soon."

Raikou smiled at Gau, and turned to Yukimi,

"See if you find any other leads. I'm going to investigate this tunnel, it might be unstable so I'm not going too far in," He said pulling away the greenary, "Gau, you can choose for yourself weither you're coming or not." Raikou entered inside the tunnel, carefully observing the area for footprints or any type of lead.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:57 pm

Yoite's dark eyes widened. He wasn't sure if he was happy about Miharu wanting to try to use the Shinra Banshou, or he was completely devestated. "Are you sure your ready?" He asked, in an almost whispered tone. " I don't want you hurt." He gulped, "or anything worse." A life without Miharu was a life far more meaningless then his own that was wasting away.

"I'm coming with you, Raiko-san!" Gau said, follwing Raiko into the tunnel. He stayed close in case he were to fall. He knew Raiko would catch him. They walked through the darkness, the flashlight barely lighting a path for them to follow. "I think this tunnel leads out of town, but it was shut down to subways a while ago. I wonder why?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:12 pm

Miharu nodded,

"I think so. I read most of the scrolls. I only haven't read one...so the likely hood of I failing isn't high," He rested his head back, "Besides, I've attempted to use it before and nothing horrible happened."

Raikou put a hand to his chin,

"That's the reason," He said shining the flashlight to the ceiling, which was poorly made with wood nailed to the dirt, "The stucture isn't safe. The wood is rotted, and nailed to poor soil." He said. His eyes narrowed as he pointed to the ground, "And there's an infestation." He stood in front of Gau slightly, at least ten giant rats were in front of them,

"They only prowl at night, they could have gone through here and avoided them, or Yoite used his kira against any that attacked."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:35 pm

Yukimi nodded, following the footprints. After falling them for a little they led to a road, and then they disappeared,

"Hitch-hiked....that's good. Now I won't have to lie," He said turning walking back towards where Raikou was, "Now to report this...."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:32 pm

Yoite sighed, pushng up from the ground. "Let's go get some food." He said, fully standing up and helping Miharu up also. "We have to be quick about this." He grabbed his gloves and hat, putting both back on. He walked towards the door, breathing a bit loudly.

Gau jumped back when he sat the rats. He grabbed onto Raiko's arm and shivered with disgust at the rats. He then heard a crack above them. "That doesn't sound good..." He said, looking up at the cieling of the tunnel. Dirt clumps were falling, and soon a big beam was coming loose. "Raiko-san!" Gau yelled, pushing Raiko out of the way. The beam came crashing down, dirt dust fillng up the tunnel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Miharu looked up at Yoite as his long arm helped him stand, he nodded in agreement,

"Okay...do you want to go to a spicy ramen take-out spot then? We can bring the food back here." He suggested, for two reasons. One, because they could quickly return back to hotel unseen, and Two, so Yoite might be able to taste the food. He opened the door, as him and Yoite began to look around for a ramen stand.

Raikou didn't expect the beam to come down so suddenly, he coughed as dirt filled the air, using his vest to cover his mouth momentarily he looked around. Debri had crashed in front of him, blocking his exit. Gau...at least should be able to exit from the side he's on. After the dirt cleared he yelled into the debri wall,

"Gau! Are you alright!? Can you hear me!?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:16 pm

Yoite nodded, thinking spicy ramen would even taste good to him. He followed Miharu out the door, keeping him within reaching distance. The sky was pitch black, but the small street was lit up every ten or so feet with a tall street light. The cold air surrounded Yoite's lungs and he coughed slightly, releasing whatever looseness he had when breathing. His hot breath escaped his mouth and made a white pillow like cloud in front of his face. He stared at it until is disappeared, then glanced over to Miharu. Since the air was cold, he figured Miharu would be cold also. He untied the scarf from around his neck and draped it over Miharu's shoulder. "Don't get sick." He said.

Gau coughed, the debris infiltrated his lungs and made him cough anymore. The loud crash send ringing to his ears. It wasn't until after Raiko yelled through the rubble, that he had regained his hearing. "Raiko-san?" He called out, not being able to see because of the dirt still flowing in the air. He sat up and dusted his shirt off, but then a shot of pain ran up his leg. "Gah." He cringed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:18 pm

Miharu glanced up at Yoite,

"Are you sure? I don't want you to get cold either." He said, opening the curtain to a take out ramen place, "Umm...I want a spicy beef ramen...to go....and..." Miharu looked at Yoite to finish the order.

When Raikou gained a response he was slightly relieved,

"Are you alright? I need you to listen to me," Raikou said slowly, "But first tell me your situtation, are you injured?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:32 pm

Yoite held up two fingers. "Make that two." He said softly, coughing into the air. The coughs hurt, but he thoroughly enjoyed the tiny puffs that came from his mouth.

Gau covered his mouth with his shirt. The dust soon cleared away and he saw the damage. A splintered piece of wood had broken off from the beam and impaled him in the leg. He was bleeding badly, seeing that the piece was deep in his thigh. "Raiko-san..." He yelled into the rubble. "I don't think this is good!" He took hold of the large splinter, and pain shot up to his hip. "Ngh..." He then proceeded to yank the wood out, immediately applying pressure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:10 pm

Miharu paid for the food as they turned to leave with the take out. He looked up ahead, where he saw three grown men. They were holding a poster. One looked directly at Miharu.

"Hey, that's the kid on the poster! He's the one they'll take in for a good cash reward!"

Miharu took a step back, he hadn't realized that they would go as far as printing wanted posters. He moved closer to Yoite as they slowly approached him.

Raikou drew his sword, taking a step back, then he sliced some of the debri into pieces, while the wall was split he jumped through it before it collasped again, forming the wall once more. After the dust cleared he found Gau, his leg was pretty blood, and he saw a sharp piece of wood next to him. He crouched down next to Gau, and looked at the wound,

"I have to apply more pressure, but it's going to hurt, a lot," Raikou said, tearing a piece of his arm band, and handing it to Gau, "You might want to bite down on this. It's important to stop the bleeding early." He set his hands down on the wound, removing Gau's,

"Tell me when you're ready."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:51 pm

Yoite stepped in front of Miharu, glaring at the three large men. They were more muscular and weighed more than he did, but Yoite was pretty sure he could take them. After all, he had taken down man a lot bigger than them. "Miharu, stay back." He said, pushing on Miharu's chest slightly. He rose his other hand and pointed a finger at the man in the middle, holding the poster. "You better leave." He said, glaring daggers into the men. "Now."

Gau took the piece of Raiko's arm band and clenched it in his teeth. He believed Raiko that it was going to be excruitiatingly painful, because he was already starting to feel shock coming onto him. "Ready." He said clumsily with the cloth in his head. His eyes were stinging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:22 pm

Miharu set down the take out on the ground, watched them from behind Yoite, he had taken a step back. He watched Yoite raise his arm, he really didn't want him to use his kira ability, because it was slowly killing him.

"Like you could take the three of us." One chuckled. The second and third one then split apart, one on the left and one on the right side. The one who took off on the left side had made it to Miharu first, he tackled him to the ground. Once he was overtop of him he pulled an arm back, his hand balled into a fist, ready to attack Miharu.

Miharu yelped as he was knocked to the ground by the heavier man. His eyes widened slightly when he raised his arm, figuring he was going to punch him.

Raikou nodded, and used one hand to pinch the wound together. He then with the other pushed down hard on it with all his might in attemps to clot the wound quickly. When he realized it wasn't doing much he pushed more power into it, and the blood flow was beginning to slow. Then, if finally clotted. He sighed slightly of relief and wrapped it tightly with some material of his clothing, he made sure it would stay,

"Are you okay?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Yoite turned his attention to the man who went after Miharu, he knew he should use his Kira technique, but he had to. He shot a small portion of his lifeforce out and blew the large man's raised arm off from the elbow down. "I told you to leave." He said coldly, Ready to hit the man once more, all the while keeping an eye on the other two men.

Gau spit out the fabric, still clenching his teeth from the pain. "God! That hurt!" He said, voice cracking slightly, and eyes still stinging. He looked up to Raiko. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Yukimi began to head back, deciding it was safe to tell Raikou that they hitch-hiked. He knew that Yoite should be safe for now, but that he would have to keep on moving, once he made it to the tunnel he cupped his hands over his mouth,

"Hey Raikou! I followed footprints and saw tire tracks! I think they hitch-hiked!" He shouted into the tunnel, waiting for Raikou to re-surface.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Miharu closed his eyes quickly before Yoite used the kira techinque, feeling blood splatter onto his face. He peeked open one eye to see the man's forearm was gone, and he was bleeding.

The man screamed as his arm was destroyed, he cussed several times loudly. Dammit! I'm going to die! He thought bitterly looking back down at Miharu, Because of this little bastard! He used his other arm to grab Miharu's neck, slamming the small figure down, and crushing his neck.

Miharu had tried to get up when the man had froze up for a moment, but he grabbed his neck and slammed him down hard instead,

"Ahh!" He yelped and began to gasp as the man's huge hand was on his neck. His small hands went to that hand, trying to pull it away.

The other men looked at what happened in fear. One slowly etched away and ran for his life in fear. The other holding the poster didn't want to give up yet. He thought he had figured it out,

"Oh I get it YOU want to turn him in for the money isn't that right!?" He said with a manaic laugh, "You're as greedy as us!"

Raikou placed on arm under Gau's legs and one on his back, lifting him up bridal style,

"Don't thank me. I just hurt you more." He said softly, beginning to walk toward the entrance. He heard Yukimi's information and made it out of the tunnel, "Really? Damn...it's going to make it harder for us to find them...I guess it's a good thing the boss put up posters of Miharu to find him faster." Raikou said, still carrying Gau,

"I want to get Gau back to the base, then us two can go searching more." He said, slightly worried about Gau's wound. He was a little upset with himself that he allowed him to get hurt. I won't allow it to happen again.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:38 pm

Yoite felt his heart throb painfully. He then saw Miharu being held down and choked by the man he had just attacked. "Miharu!" Yoite yelled, running towards the large man and pressing his hand to his back. "Die!" He yelled, blasting a huge wave into the mans back, destroying his internal organs instantly. He finally let go of Miharu. "Let's get out of here." Yoite said, grabbing Miharu's small hand and puling him up to his feet. They ran off, hopefully the two other men would run off also. Yoite grabbed the takeout before they got to far.

Gau blushed as he was swept off his feet. Pain shot up his let and he cringed, clutching onto Raiko's vest. " Ngh...Raiko, easy please." He said, gritting his teeth and holding back a yelp of pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Miharu nodded, coughing slightly from lack of oxygen due to the man's actions. After a few moments he somehow caught his breath as he was running, mainly by pacing himself. Once they arrived back at the hotel, he got into the room, waiting for Yoite to get inside before shutting the door. He locked it from the inside, and sat down at the edge of one of the beds, gasping for breath,

"That....was.....close.....Yoite.....are you.....alright?" He asked out of breath.

Raikou looked down at him,

"Forgive me," He said softly, he leaned up against the wall, pulling out his cell phone, "I need a car here....no....I just need someone to take Gau back to the base......a leg injury......no it's not that serious.......I don't want him on it....Thanks, bye." He hung up the phone and looked at Gau,

"Someone is coming to take you back," He said to him and then turned to Yukimi, "We'll continue the search while Gau recovers."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:57 pm

Yoite ran into the room, tripping slightly, and falling to his knees. His entire body was shaking. He shot too much of his Kira technique out at one time. Before, when he had just leanred the technique, he could use it freely, without feeling the impact. But now, when he was mere moments from death, using his Kira technique was not the best idea. "Haaa...." He breathed in deep and hard, blood whelmed up in his throat anf he coughed it out, splatting down on the carpet. He held his chest, feeling his lungs tighten up.

Gau nodded. "I'm sorry, Raiko-san." He looked away, a blush still on his face. " I was reckless, but I wanted to get you out of the way. Id rather be hurt then have Raiko-san hurt." Gau smiled. "Anything for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Miharu quickly glanced down at Yoite, he looked horrible. He felt a sudden fear well up deep inside him, What if Yoite dies before I can grant his wish? Miharu went down to Yoite's side and wrapped his arms around him gently, so he didn't harm him or make it hard for him to breathe,

"I'm so sorry! Don't die! Please don't die!" He begged, showing the emotion he usually bottled up.

Raikou set Gau down leaning him against the wall,

"You shouldn't worry for my sake...because I'm not worth it, after what I have done." He said softly, he waved the car over, helping Gau into the back seat, "Make sure he gets some rest and stays off that leg." He said waving goodbye.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Yoite felt arms wrap around him and he freaked. He pushed Miharu back, with slight force. His eyes widened when he realized what he had done. "M-miharu..." His ear were ringing, so much he could hardly hear himself speak. He scooted back towards the wall and held his head on both sides. "Stop! @top being so nice! I only hurt people, I deserve to never have been born!" He yelled, pushing on his ears, until the ringing subsided. "I am death." He said softly, pulling his hat down and shutting himself away. "

No gau for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next