Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou Empty Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Plot: Someone new is after the Shinra Banshou. An Icicle woman to be exact, a woman who can control ice. Miharu stumbles into Yoite's train car "home" with a icicle spike perturding out of his side. When he wakes, he tells Yoite what happened. No one knows the true reason she want's it besides her herself, but Yoite knows he will protect Miharu from her.

Rules:

-Character Max One
-No Yaoi ;-;

Characters:

Miharu Rokujo- Gold Chocobo
Yoite- Koru Da Fern Princess
Icicle Woman- Puppy

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou Alice-10
Character Name: Frost
Username: Puppy
Race: Youkai
Weapons: Sword
Powers: Ice
Short Bio:
Frost is a sadistic woman who acts innocent, then takes down her enemy's at the last moment. She isn't afriad to severly injure a person, and plans to use the Shinra Banshou to become the ultimate ruler of the ruler.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:56 pm; edited 3 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou Empty Re: Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:15 pm

(Puppy, make sure you send me that profile)

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou Miharu2

Miharu gasped, holding his side. He had just barely managed to teleport away from his attacker. He looked at his side, which was caked in fresh blood, and more blood was seeping out. He cringed, looking ahead of him. A little further... He thought. He had tried to pull the ice out, but it was so cold to touch, and it wouldn't melt. It was so far in. He winced in pain as he managed to climb up into the abandoned train car, but collasped onto the floor in pain.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:58 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou Yoite-1

Yoite had been sitting in his run down little train car when Miharu stumbled in. The boy had only been there once before, and Yoite was amazed at how he remembered his way back. He watched the boy with careful eyes, seeing that he was in pain. "Miharu!" Yoite yelled once Miharu fell to the ground, blood seeping from his wound. "Miharu! What happened?" Yoite was worried sick. He promised the protect the small boy, last time he came to the train car, he couldn't let him die now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 15, 2010 7:55 pm

Miharu's face was red, his eyes liquidy. He was in so much pain. He breathed out weak, almost breathless gasps of air, that were shaky and full of pain,

"S-someone...attacked me," He barely gasped out, "a-after the Shinra Banshou." He began to cough, gasping more. He was on the verge of tears. It hurt incessantly, more blood seeped out, dropped onto the floor, and staining the ice shard lodged into Miharu, shaped like a spike. Miharu had never shown this much emotion to Yoite or anyone before,

"It hurts," He gasped, "I-I can't get it out."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:53 pm

Yoite, held Miharu's head up and flipped him gently so he could see the ice spike. One laying his eyes on the weapon of choice, he let out a small gasp. It eminated a large amount of dark aura. He laid his hand atop of it and focrefully pushed it, so he could get it out of Miharu. "I'm sorry this is hurting you." He said, truthfully sad for Miharu's injury. He pushed it even harded, this time letting a little bit of his Kira technique flow from his palm to break the ice. It finally slid out and evaporated almost instantly. Blood was flowing from the wound and Yoite realized how bad it really was. "I-I have to get you to the hospital."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Miharu's eyes grew wide and he yelped in pain, more blood splattering out from just moving it. The second time, when he applied more pressure he couldn't help but scream in pain, it hurt so much. He began trembling tears escaping from his eyes. When it was removed, the air stung at it wildly, like the air was attacking him. He winced in pain, gasping more sharply, a hand clutched Yoite's arm tightly, until the knuckles turned white,

"It hurts, really bad," He whimpered, coughing, a little blood now resting on his lips, "Help me." He pleaded, feeling worse and worse by the second.

(Just a note, not needed to be used now, but in the future, Yoite's kira can heal. Remember the episode where he healed Miharu's eye?)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:24 pm

I never watched the anime, just read the manga. I didn't even finish the series..... but ill have yoite figure out he can do that later...

Yoite's eyes widened and his heart pumped crazily. Blood was seeping into his clothes and he feared for the boys life. "Ill protect you no matter what. I just-" Yoite felt Miharu's grip on his arm. The boy was so pale. "Hold on, if you can." Yoite scooped Miharu up and ran out of the abandoned bus cart. He stopped for a moment, trying to remember where the hospital was. He then ran off, trying to get Miharu help as quick as possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Miharu's breaths were short and sharp. The boy had never been injured this much before. Whoever was after him was dangerous and serious enemy. Not only was the enemy powerful, the enemy had no problem injuring Miharu, even though he held the Shinra Banshou.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 16, 2010 8:10 pm

Yoite clopped his shoes on the ground, getting closer and closer to the hospital. He wasn't aiming to avoid people this time. He was just trying to get to the hospital as quick as possible. As he applied pressure to Miharu's wound, the blood seeped into his gloves, staining them beyond repair. "Hold on, Miharu." Yoite finally caught the hospital in his sight. He sighed exaspperatingly, relieved that he could stop running, and Miharu would be safe.

People stared at him as he burst in through the doors and yelled out. "S-someone..." He gasped in air, not being in much good shape. "Help!" All eyes stared at the tall boy, dressed in all black, carrying another injured boy. Nurses came running.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:44 pm

Luckily, Miharu was taken in quickly. The wound was too big to be clotted, so it was going to need stitches. Yoite had made it in time. But there was a problem. There was no way either of them had the money to pay for them fixing Miharu. Miharu was saved for now. He was now resting on a hospital bed, his side completely stitched where the gaping hole had been. The enemy had been powerful. Miharu knew she would come again, the main reason he went to Yoite. He couldn't trust Tobari, Kouichi, or Raimei.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:16 pm

Yoite was sitting outside of Miharu's room. He wasn't allowed inside because he wasn't immediate family. And to that, Miharu had none, so he was to be left alone for the time being. Yoite was being questioned over what had happened. Truthfully, he didn't know. All he knew was that Miharu was attacked, or so the boy said.

A nurse walked up to Yoite, a clip board in her hands."Rokujo-kun does not have insurance, nor do we know any family members. We are questioning for payment for this incident." The nurse showed the clipboard to Yoite. It had all of Miharu's information and how much his procedure costed.

Yoite sighed, taking the clipboard to get a better look at it. "I might have someone..." He said softly, handing the papers back. "Ill get back to you." It had been the most talking he had done in a while. He never liked talking with people, fearing he would cause a connection. The nurse nodded and walked off. That was when Yoite took of his cell phone that was given to him. "Yukimi..." He dialed and held the phone to his ear.

Got a way of using him, and yet not roleplaying him..

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:31 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou Yukimi

All that could be heart from Yukimi's room was the clicking noises from him furiously typing. He had a report due in two days and he hadn't started on it at all. He was about half way done when his cell phone was buzzing on the counter. He ignored it for a few moments before he stopped, saved his document, and looked at the caller ID. It was Yoite. Yoite almost never called him. So that usually meant something was up,

"Yoite, what's wrong?" He answered, leaning back in his chair.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:09 pm

"I'm in a jam." Yoite spoke into the phone softly. "Can you come to the hospital in town?" Yoite looked into Miharu's room, the door was open, showing the boy lying on the bed inside. "Ill explain when you get here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:16 pm

Yukimi looked over at his computer with a sigh, his work would have to wait. He slipped on a pair of shoes and a jacket, grabbing his car keys,

"I'm not my way. It better be important." He said hanging up his phone. He got into his car, beginning to travel to the hospital. He wondered why Yoite was at the hospital. He didn't sound sick or injured, but he could've hid that in his voice. He pulled into the parking lot. He entered the main lobby, looking around for Yoite. He didn't see him there, so he asked a nurse,

"Excuse me, do you know where a talk guy in black is?"

"Oh, he's on the third floor."

"Thanks." He said, he rode up the elevator, making it to the third floor. He looked around until he spotted Yoite outside of a room. He approached him, "What do you need?" He said scanning him, Yoite didn't look hurt or wounded in any way.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Yoite stood up, and pointed into the room. "The kid... he doesn't have insurance and neither of us have money. I had to bring him here..." Yoite hoped that was enough to make Yukimi understand. Yoite felt bad for causing trouble and brining Yukimi in it, but there was nothing else he could do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:27 am

Yukimi sighed, Yoite needed money. On normal circumstances, he would have exploded before lending him the funds. But, there was something strange about this occurance. Yoite hates people, yet he came to the hospital to get this kid there AND stayed with him,

"What happened anyway?" He asked, his hand reaching into his back pocket, seraching for his wallet.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:47 am

Yoite shrugged. "He got hurt..." That's all he could really say. He wasn't sure what Miharu had gotten himself into. "His side was stabbed into with something like an icicle..." Yoite saw that Yukimi was getting his wallet out. "Ill pay you back." He promised.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 pm

Yukimi handed him a large amount of money that he hoped would cover it,

"Then the incident was related to the world of Nabari," He sighed, "Don't worry about it Yoite. I told you if you ever needed anything to call me. So this was important. I'm almost done with a novel that I'll get paid for anyway. Just watch out. Since the incident was related to the world of Nabari, the person will probably come back." He said as he waved goodbye.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:46 pm

Miharu stirred awake, his body felt heavy, but he felt no pain. He looked around, to see he was in fact in a hospital room. He couldn't see anyone he knew in there, but he could hear Yoite's voice from outside the door. He didn't know who the second voice belonged to, but they didn't sound like they were fighting. He relaxed, he wasn't bleeding out anymore, and was safe for the moment.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:56 pm

Yoite nodded as his goodbye to Yukimi, then he looked down the hall, opposite way where Yukimi was heading. The nurse from before came walking down the hall, she greeted him with a smile. "Rokujo-kun can now have visitors, and can soon be released. Do you have a way of payment?" Yoite nodded, clenching the cash wad in his hand. When the nurse walked away, he quickly turned to enter Miharu's room. To his surprise, Miharu was awake, his eyes open and staring around the room.

"Hello." Yoite said softly. Not really knowing what else he could say at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:29 am

Miharu watched as Yoite walked in, sensing his slight akwardness,

"Good Afternoon," He answered, "...Thanks for fetting me here...in time." He said, a very, very light blush on his face, which then faded,

"I can tell you what happened if you want to listen."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:08 pm

Yoite stayed far away, standing by the doorway and not any closer. He nodded and leaned against the white washed wall. "That ice wasn't regular ice." Yoite looked at his hand, which he had pushed the icicle out of Miharu with. He had to throw away his gloves because they were blood stained. His hand was blackened from many Kira uses, but at his palm,where he pushed the ice, was a patch of thin frost that resisted to melt. He gazed over to Miharu. "It froze my skin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:27 pm

Miharu turned his head to the side,

"I was heading home from school, when this girl appeared. She wanted me to come with her. But, I had a bad feeling. I began to walk away, then, I felt cold, I looked down and there was ice at my feet. I don't know how, but she can control it. She was trying really hard to capture me, for the Shinra Banshou. But, It was like she wasn't afraid to try and wound me. When I got hit with the ice, I tried to melt it but it refused to," Miharu explained, "I think she can control when it melts or not."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:49 pm

"What did she look like?" Yoite asked, because if she looked like a normal girl, things would get hard. Then he thought about her control of it melting or freezing. Yoite glanced down at his palm. The frost didn't look like it was going to melt anytime soon. In fact it might even extend, which wouldn't be good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:58 pm

Miharu closed his eyes for a minute,

"Really white-like hair," He said, "She looks like an innocent girl, but I think that's just a rouse to fool people. She's really frightening." He said indifferently, sitting up.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next