Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Empty Re: Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:11 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Yoite-1

Yoite stood up when Miharu was in the motion of sitting up. "No, don't sit up. You're still injured." Yoite quickly walked over to Miharu and pushed his back down to the bed gently. His palm, that had frost, touched the boys shoulder. Yoite pulled away, fearing it would spread. "Rest for now. Ill go and pay for the expenses and..." He stared at the younger boy. "Ill wait until they discharge you from the hospital." Yoite clutched his frosted hand and pocked it. He averted his blue eyes away from Miharu and stood silently for a moment before leaving the room. His heart was pounding, and he didn't know why.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:17 am

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Miharu2

Miharu was pleasantly surprised by that action. Yoite was showing compassion in the smallest ways, but it made him feel he could trust him more. He had felt how cold Yoite's hand was. He wondered if he was just that cold because of the Shinra Banshou. He had to throw away his gloves. I'll have to get him a new pair...somehow... Miharu watched as Yoite hesitantly left the room. That's strange...it's like something is on his mind...I wonder what it is... When Yoite left, Miharu pulled up the blanket, looking at the wound for himself; there was a lot of stitches. He traced a hand on the wound, feeling slight pain as he did so. He sighed pulling his hand away and staring up at the ceiling. Another person who wants the Shinra Banshou...but what for....?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 25, 2010 9:14 pm

Yoite stood outside of Miharu's room, not caring to take a seat. He held his chest and breathed in deeply. He wasn't in pain, more like a fluttering feeling was erupting in his chest. After an hour or so a nurse walked by and handed Yoite all of the paperwork and such for Miharu. "He's free to go." She said happily, also handing Yoite a bottle of pills for Miharu.

"Thank you." Yoite said, looking down to the ground to avoid any unecessary contact with the woman. "We'll be on our way." He pocketed the pills and walked back into Miharu's room, his face red from his thumping heart. "Miharu... you are being released. Where would you like to go?" Yoite felt like a servant to the younger boy, but he didn't feel controlled or anything about it. He saw it as a very simple relationship. There were no feelings passed from one another, or so he thought. He heart pounded even harder when gazing upon the boy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Miharu looked up at him, slowly sitting up. He whimpered in pain upon doing so, since his side was still sore. He bit his lip, moving his legs over the side of the bed,

"I don't know.....but sitting in one place isn't...good..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 1:43 pm

Yoite hurried over to Miharu and helped the boy up from the bed. His frosted hand touched Miharu's arm and Yoite pulled back quickly. "Sorry." He apologized for the coldness of his touch. Once Miharu was up from bed, Yoite noticed that the boy really didn't have anything to wear other than the shorts he was in from the beginning. His shirt had been torn open and stained with blood. The only possible article of clothing Yoite could give was his coat, so he stripped from it and handed it over. "Please wear this..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:41 pm

Miharu looked from him, to the coat, and back at him,

"But...won't you be cold without it?" He asked showing a tinge of concern. He had already destroyed his gloves, he didn't want Yoite to be cold or uncomfortable, so he wanted to make sure he wasn't. He couldn't see any signs of discomfort at the moment, although Yoite was acting strange.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 26, 2010 11:57 pm

Yoite insisted on Miharu taking his coat. "I have this long sleeve shirt. I should be fine." He saw that Miharu wasn't taking the coat so he draping it over his shoulders. His icy palm left some frost on the coat. "Let's get going." Yoite hooked an arm around Miharu and helped his walk. "Tell me to stop when your hurting."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:32 am

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Alice-10

Frost was perched up in her wonderful igloo home, located deep within the depths of a cave. Within the cave, snow and ice were everywhere. Even though it wasn't cold enough for snow or ice. Her legs were crossed, sitting in her ice like throne. In the middle of her fortress, rested a giant ice sphere, which was clear, but, when she looked into it she could see Yoite and Miharu,

"It was a great idea of me to put a little tracker into that icicle! I'm so smart! <3" She said with a giggle, "I bet the ShinShin doesn't even know! But who is that other person? I guess the ShinShin is scared, how cute." She said with a smirk. She gave nicknames to the guys she disliked and called them by their normal names if she likes a guy.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:39 pm

Miharu nodded, he didn't really know where he wanted to go at the moment, but he knew the first thing they had to do was leave the hospital. Then, he would have to figure out something, he looked down the hall, the elevator was in sight. That was good, because he doubted he would be able to walk up or down stairs.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:53 pm

Yoite helped Miharu towards the elevator. He figured the bot was having a hard time and felt bad for making him walk, but they had to get moving, in case the person who attacked Miharu came again. Once in the elevator, Yoite decided that carrying Miharu would be the best. He was small and didn't weigh much, so Yoite would have no problem. The only thing was that he had to wait until they were out of the hospital to do so or else it would just seems weird to the others. Once outside, Yoite scooped Miharu up, avoiding the stitches in his side. He carried him like a small child, facing him towards himself, legs on either side of his own waist, and his arms hooked behind Miharu's back. "Just rest. I have a place we can go." Yoite figured the best place was his old hideout before the bus hideout. He started walking towards it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Miharu was surprised by this action, but didn't pull away or fuss about it. He was too exhausted to care. His wound was still sore and he didn't want to run into the girl who had tried to kidnap him once. He just wanted to be safe and rest for a while. He closed his eyes, resting against Yoite, not caring about anything for a moment. He would care later, when he had the energy to.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:56 pm

Yoite carried Miharu to the edge of town where the buses were, he continued past them and made his way to the small meadow. It looked peaceful, and Yoite stomped his foot around, looking for aomething. When the ground made a different noise, like a boot on wood, Yoite set Miharu down and tore away some grass and wiped the soil away. A wooden door lay beanth. "There's a tunel system that go all over. I found it a few years back. It might not be fully capable of traveling, but its good enough for hiding."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:16 am

Miharu just nodded. He was focusing so hard on not showing any signs of pain, even though his aching side was beginning to sting. I can't worry him right now. I got to let him focus and me focus. I have to stay out of the way and Yoite has to watch out for that girl that attacked me. Don't distract him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:33 pm

Frost tsked,

"Oh my my! It looks like the ShinShin is trying to hide with this bodyguard like dude! <3 How annoying," She said standing up, "Looks like I'm going to have to visit them very, very soon! <3" She smirked sadistically,

"I can't wait to hear their cries as I draw blood! <3"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:52 pm

Yoite had opened the wooden door to the abandoned tunnel. He climbed down inside, taking Miharu with him. "I can carry you down here. I can ever stand up straight myself. Will you be okay?" Yoite asked, leaning down once inside the entance of the tunnel. He then dropped the wooden door down, hoping the wind would blow leave to cover it up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:17 pm

Miharu nodded once again, his eyes were closed, and were squeezing shut tightly, then loosening, then getting tight again, then loose. Everytime he felt a shot, they would tighten up, then when the pain faded it would loosen up again. It helped him hold back cries.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 01, 2011 7:28 pm

Yoite led Miharu along through the underground path, bumping his head a few times. He could sense Miharu's pain in the heavy breathing the boy gave out. "Do you need your pain pills?" He asked, pulling the capsule out of his pocket. While doing so he looked at his hand, the frost was still there and making a cold chill run up his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:08 pm

Did everyone disappear or something?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Miharu nodded at first, but realized Yoite probably wouldn't be able to see it in the dim lighting,

"Y-yeah." He said, trying not to make his voice crack or shake, he was thankful that Yoite was carrying him. If Yoite wasn't, he'd probably fall and not be able to get back up. He never had a wound that ached so badly before.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:36 pm

Yoite helped Miharu to a sitting position on the dirt ground. He then sat down himself. They were in a good place to rest. They were somewhat into the tunnel, far enough to be hidden completely. "Here." Yoite handed the pill container to Miharu. "We can rest here." Yoite looked at his palm once more. The frost was spreading into a thick layer of ice. Yoite worried that it would get even worse. He clenched his fist and sat down along side Miharu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:31 pm

Frost smirked,

"I best be going! Afterall, I'm getting bored of all this silence. <3" She said standing up, stretching her arms, "Once I get a hold of the ShinShin, I'll get all my desires! This will be great! <3" She then began to head out of her hideout, soon, she would catch up to Yoite and Miharu. With hopes of capturing Miharu.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Miharu struggled to open the lid in the dark, but managed to do so after some time. He popped open the cap, swallowing one pill whole. He hoped it would help relieve his pain soon. He set the bottle down, then moved to lay across the ground. In the dark, his head managed to find Yoite's lap. He didn't bother to move it. He closed his eyes, trying to rest, even if it's only a little bit.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:11 pm

Yoite felt Miharu lay his head on his lap and did nothing to stop the action. They were safe for now and there was no reason to move the hurt boy. Yoite let the contact happen, even though it made his heart pound. In his mind he saw the hurt boy. He couldn't see through the darkness so he imagined Miharu's pain filled face and wanted to help him. Yoite was hesitant at first, but then laid a hand on Miharu's forehead. Not the frosted hand. He then gently stroked the boys hair back, petting him almost like a cat. He hummed a soothing tune that he always heard Yukimi humming while working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:42 pm

Nuttin to add yet
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:57 pm

Miharu's sharp breaths slowly went down to soft ones after he had lost his consciousness. In a way, it was better that way, because then he wouldn't be in pain. Little did he know that soon the one who had caused him pain would be coming back.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next