Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Empty Re: Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:21 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Alice-10

Frost had found the area quite fast. She began to step around with firm steps, listening for any hollow sounding noises. Then, she heard one and smiled. She pulled out a water bottle, dumping it onto the entrance, leaking into the tunnel. She then turned it to ice, then melted it, then turned it to ice again, making more and more water...so she could have more ice to control. The ice slowly began to get closer to the two. Soon, it was only inches from them. Tentacles came out of the ice, they then began to go for Miharu.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:56 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Yoite-1

Yoite's eyes widened as he heard the sound of water and then crackling ice. When he saw it, it was too close for him to get away unharmed. He quickly yanked Miharu away, aiming to apologize for hurting him later. He stumbled to his own feet, hitting his head on the low ceiling. The ice was still coming and Yoite knew he had to do something. He pointed a finger and blasted the ice with his Kira. Then the ice on his hand reacted, spreading to his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Miharu2

Miharu was ripped away from his sleep when added pain was inflicted onto his wound. He cried out unconsciously in pain, then hit consciousness. He was panting. He curled up into a ball holding his wound, it was starting to bleed again a little, but the stitches didn't come undone.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:19 pm

Frost let the ice increase over Yoite's arm until there was a layer completely over his arm, causing it to be frozen. She then let the tentacles turn to water, wrapping themselves around Miharu, they then turned to ice, bounding Miharu. Then, they began to drag him in the direction to where the entrance was.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 pm

Yoite gasped when the ice spread up his arm and then attacked Miharu, dragging him away. "Miharu!" He yelled, seeing blood coming from the younger's wound. Yoite ran after Miharu, reaching for him with his good arm. His other arm was frozen solid. He stumbled a few times on the dirt path. Then he finally grabbed hold of his black jacket that Miharu was wearing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:49 am

Miharu still had the ice wrapped around his body, even though Yoite grabbed ahold of him. The process was slowed, but now it was milimeter by milimeter dragging the both of them closer. Miharu coughed as the dirt against the ground filled his lungs, the air was so dirty close to the ground. He knew this was her. How did she find us so fast?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 9:44 am

Frost let out a sadistic laugh, as she ripped open the top, jumping down inside. She stood tall, watching her ice do all the work,

"Now now ShinShin, let's not struggle now! <3 You know you're going to have to come with me anyhow."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:15 pm

Yoite got one look at the girl and raised his hand, pointing straight at her. He built up enough kira to blast the girl away along with the ice. He held on tight to Miharu, stumbling forward as the ice fulled them both forward. "I won't let you have him!" Yoite yelled, shooting his life force out of his hand, hoping his bad stance wouldn't affect his aim.

Deflect if you want. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:34 pm

Miharu could feel Yoite trying to pull him away from her. He was trying to help him. Miharu felt extremely happy for that fact, but was scared to know what happened. When he heard that girl's voice, he began to tremble. He squeezed his eyes shut.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:50 pm

Frost saw the attack coming, knowing full well she would have to defend herself. So she turned the ice that had Miharu off of him to put up an ice wall to defend herself. The ice wall shattered, sending fragments of ice everywhere. Some sharp pieces went flying towards Yoite and Miharu,

"Stupid brat! Stop helping the ShinShin!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:15 pm

Yoite saw the ice shards coming at them fast so he pulled Miharu close to him and shieldedhim from the blast, ice shard stabbing into his back. "Miharu, come on, we need to go!" Yoite picked up the younger, all the while crouching in the tunnel. He couldn't run very fast down the tunnel because of the low cieling and the injuries he sustained from the ice. Hi arm was also still covered with a thick layed or ice, making carrying Miharu hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 08, 2011 5:32 pm

Miharu took in heavy breaths as he was released from the ice, but the girl wasn't giving them any time to even rest for a split second. He still felt pain his in side, but he knew that he was slowing Yoite down. He mustered up some strength and wiggled out of Yoite's arms. He grabbed the hand that wasn't frozen, and began to running, holding onto Yoite as he was doing so.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:42 pm

Frost smiled slightly, she had at least managed to attack the taller dude. That made her happy. She was getting slowly closer to her goal. She drew her own blood, turning it to ice,

"Oh ShinShin, I'm coming for you!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 08, 2011 8:09 pm

Yoite breathed deep raspy breaths. When Miharu wiggled out of his grip, he didn't fight it. He just let the younger do what he wanted. Yoite saw a light up ahead and pulled Miharu along. "There's an exit... We need to get out..." Yoite picked up Miharu and thrust him up through the xit, there was no door to it, it was just a small hole, big enough for them to get out from. Yoite soon followed, then collapsed to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 am

Miharu knelt down over Yoite,

"Yoite, Yoite, are you alright?" He asked worried, unaware that the ice was still following them.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:05 am

Yoite was in pain. That was for sure. His back was bombarded with ice shards, sticking out and inch or two from his flesh, also and inch deep inside of him. He could feel the ice shards move, like they were trying to make their way all the way through him, damaging all internal organs. This must feel like what Miharu experienced. Yoite thought. Blood was dripping down his back in little trickles. He tried sitting up, but the pain was so bad, worse then when his heart throbbed from using his Kira too much. "Run, Miharu..." He said raspily. "Go to Yukimi, he can help you." Yoite cringed as the ice deepened itself in his flesh.

I was figuring that Yukimi could be a good person to be in this rp.... its sort of boring when you only have some one who's chased and the chaser. This way we can have an outside character helping when Yoite is down. Is that okay?

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:09 am

Frost pouted as they went to the surface,

"Oh, how unfair. The ShinShin cheated! No matter, I'll find you again! Especially since I'm taking care of your little friend right now! <3" She laughed, disappearing from sight, she would return, but would use more force next time. Next time, she had a new plan. To preserve the ShinShin.

(Fine by me)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Miharu began to tremble,

"But Yoite, I can't...I can't abandon you," He didn't know what to do. He wanted to do what Yoite wanted to do, but he was scared to do so. He didn't want to leave Yoite, because he was afraid that he wouldn't be there when he got back, but, if he didn't go, Yoite could die without Yukimi's help, "d-don't....don't die on me....I-I'll come back for you......I....I promise." He said, before standing up and staring to run, despite the pain in his side, which he was currently holding. He ran back to town, thinking about where the Grey Wolves base was. He quickly found it, pulling open the door quickly, then entered. He ran past all of the people then pulled open Yukimi's door,

"Yukimi! Yukimi! I need your help!" He gasped, holding onto his side tightly.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:38 pm

I actually don't, I'm just saying he could be a good person to add in, but I guess I can play him.

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 3 Yukimi_11

Yukimi wasn't expecting the Shinrabanshou kid to come bursting in through his door. He wasn't even thinking the kid would be out of the hospital by now. He had only been there to give payment hours before. "Kid? What are you doing here?" He asked, getting up from his desk. He was busy with work, when Miharu bombarded into his room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jan 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Miharu coughed for a moment catching his breath. Once he managed to, he looked up with concern filled eyes, the eyes that usually only showed indifference,

"Yoite's in trouble," He explained, "He's bleeding really badly."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:50 pm

Frost returned to her base, moving some ice aside so that she had an open space,

"Hmmm, I guess I'll store him right here! <3" She said, looking at the place she had selected. She decided that the next time she went to capture the Shinra Banshou, she would kidnap him and trap him in a casing of ice. Not only would he not be able to escape, he would be preserved until she was ready to use him.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:33 pm

Yukimi jumped from his seat, grabbing his coat. "What happened? Where is he?" Yukimi knew something bad must have happened if Yoite wasn't by the kids side. He must have overused his power. Yukimi took a second glance at Miharu. The boy looked horrible. Yukimi had to do something.

"Tell me where Yoite is and I'l go get him. You stay here and rest." Yuki reached for the drawer to his desk he pulled out a small caliber hand gun. "Use this to protect yourself." He handed the gun to Miharu.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Miharu hestitantly took the gun. He didn't want to stay behind, but he would probably only slow Yukimi down. After all, he was still wounded,

"I don't know exactly where, but he said it was his first hideout. It was underground on like a field. But he's on the surface right now. We were attacked by someone who has an ice type of jutsu. He protected me from and attack and he's bleeding really badly," His lips trembled somewhat, "You need to help him...I...I can't do anything for him."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:31 am

Yukimi nodded, knowing eaxctly where Yoite was. He had found the boy there once before. Yukiki left his room, shutting the door behind him, he locked it slowly, making sure to keep the action hidden. No one needed to know that he had the Shinra Banshou in his room.

Yukimi paced down the hallway, whistling a tune as he went. When he finally got out of the building he made a run for it, heading to the outskirts to find the tunnel system. "Damn that Yoite. He needs to quit protecting this kid if he wants to live longr than the time he is given. " Yukimi foudn the tunnels easily, but only the entrance. He looked around, scanning the area, until he saw a lump in the distance. "Yoite!"

As he got closer, he saw the blood, puddled around Yoite. The teenager was unconscious. His breathing was hitched. Yukimi kneeled down and placed a hand on Yoite's back, the ice shards long gone.

Yoite was cold. His whole body shivering from the ice that was like shrapnel in his body. His body had gotten rid of most of it on its own. Kira was running in his veins, making sure every last bit of ice was gone. All of the ice including the ice that encased his arm. Yoite felt a presence, but didn't feel like waking himself up yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:43 am

Miharu looked over to the couch and hobbled over to it; the pain in his side was beginning to grow overwhelming strong. He let his body fall down onto it, holding onto his side. It had clotted, but the pain from it being opened even a little hurt more then the pain medication could numb.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next