Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Empty Re: Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:32 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Yukimi_11

Yukimi kneeled down beside Yoite and checked his pulse, he was still breathing. That was good. But the rest of his body wasn't. He had heavy lacerations all over. "Alright, He needs to get back to my place with me." Yukimi wrapped his arm around Yoite and levered him up so he could half carry the boy. Yukimi didn't have that far of a walk, but it took forever since he had an unconscious and bleeding Yoite. He had to get him back to the building quickly and get him into the infirmary, where the doctors and nurse who worked for the gray wolves would treat him.

Once Yukimi made it back and dropped Yoite off, he ran back to his room, where the shinra banshou kid was hading out. "Why must I get involved? He asked himself as he opened the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:20 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Miharu2

Miharu waited anxiously for Yukimi to return. Once he did so, he instantly approached him, despite the pain in his side. He hadn't returned with Yoite, so it had slightly worried him,

"Is Yoite okay?" He asked, concern filling his eyes, "He's alright...isn't he?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:31 pm

Yukimi quickly closed the door behind him, making sure no one saw that he had the kid in his room. "He should be fine now. You were right. He lost a lot of blood." Yukimi took the gun from Miharu's shaking hands. "Don't you have someone else you can go to? I mean, like that weird teacher or someone?" Yukimi placed the gun back into the drawer of his computer desk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:24 pm

Miharu thought about Kumohira-sensi. He could go to him, but then he would demand to know what happened with his wounds and demand to know why he was with Yoite,

"I...can....but can't," He said quietly, happy that the gun was no longer on him, "...he would question too much..." Miharu explained, then took a seat at a chair in the room,

"Where is Yoite right now?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:05 pm

"He's in the infirmary." Yukimi confessed. "Though you can't go there. This group is after you, might I remind you. You should probably get out of here, or stay put and don't say anything. Your choice. I'm just going to finish up some work." Yukimi sat at his desk, looking back at Miharu waiting for a reply.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:55 pm

Miharu frowned. He didn't want to stay and bother Yukimi too much, but he didn't know where to go. He wanted to be able to know information on Yoite's condition, but he was putting himself in danger. Which, in the end, would upset Yoite. He thought about it for a long time. Maybe I could find somewhere to hide at the city limits. That way, I wouldn't be out of town, nor too close to Yoite to endanger myself. He thought, not thinking about the woman that was lurking around to find him,

"I'm going to find somewhere else to stay," Miharu picked up a piece of paper and scribbled down a number, "here's my cell phone number...tell me...if anything changes with Yoite." He said, before pulling on his hoodie and leaving. After safely making it out of the Grey Wolves building, he got onto a bus that would take him to the city limits. Once there, he could tell that it was pretty much an abandoned neighborhood. He thought that was good. He found an abandoned house that he walked into, once making sure that it was stable. He then entered, sitting down underneath the staircase to avoid the rain that was leaking in through the rotted ceiling.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:24 pm

Yukimi returned to his work once Miharu was gone. He never thought to ask what hurt Yoite in the first place. Pushing back from his desk once more, and sighing, Yukimi grabbed his gun, hiding in within his coat. "Damn this." He growled. He was sick and tired of all the commotion that the two kids were causing. If something hurt Yoite, that means Yoite was protecting Miharu from something. Damn, and I just sent the kid off on his own. Yukimi ran out of his room, dialing the number that Miharu had given him. "Pick up kid."

I say when Miharu picks up thats when frost attacks. And then I will have Yoite wake up. good?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Miharu was startled by the sound of his phone ringing. He hadn't expected a call to come so soon. He picked up the phone answering it, surprised to find out that it was Yukimi,

"Did something already happen to Yoite?" His conversation was cut off short when he felt a huge amount of pain and a sudden quick force. He screamed and his phone had dropped to the ground.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Alice-10

Frost couldn't help but chuckle,

"My my, I never expected the Shin Shin to go off on his own so quickly, I suppose that's a good thing," She said, she had a long piece of ice, shaped to be a sword, through Miharu's right thigh, so that he wouldn't be able to run away, "I'm glad, for I can finally get you now! I'll preserve you nice and frozen!" She said, as ice began to spread from the point where she had stabbed Miharu,

"Then you'll be all mine! <3"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:21 pm

Yukimi wasn't expecting that. It didn't sound pleasant at all. "Damnit, that kid is always a trouble." It was Yukimi's duty as a member of the Grey wolve's to capture and keep the Shinra Banshou safe, and he just let the kid get attacked. He needed to do something, but he couldn't help Miharu without the Grey Wolves figuring out that he had the Shinra Banshou and let it go. "Yoite needs to wake up, now." Yukimi left his room in a hurry, running to the infirmary.

Icicle Woman- Nabari No Ou - Page 4 Yoite-1

Yoite felt warm for once in his life, but only on the outside. His core was cold, like ice. He was hurting all over, and yet he was comfortable. The ice within him was still trying to pierce into his heart, but his body was trying everything it could to keep it away.

"Yoite."Yoite stirred. He knew that voice. It called again, saying his name louder."Yoite!" He then shot his eyes open. Looking up to see Yukimi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:45 am

Miharu couldn't move and he could feel the blood dripping down from the wound. Then he felt extremely cold, watching as the bleeding blood hardened, and the ice spreading furter down his leg. He knew that she was trying to completely freeze him, which would be bad. He might possibly die from hypothermia. He looked down at the phone, the line had been cut off. I need help...
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:19 am

Frost finished one entire leg and was working ice up the next one. However, she wouldn't let him by without that much pain. No, that wouldn't be enough in her eyes. She drew a sharp dagger constructed of ice and slammed it into Miharu's upper chest, but avoided any key organs. She didn't need him dying until she was done using him,

"Now be a good boy and scream nice and loud! <3"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:40 am

Miharu didn't want to listen and do what Frost wanted, but he couldn't help it, the pain was just too much for him. He screamed again, blood seeping down from his chest. Two stabs down, and he still had a stab from before that was re-opened a little bit. He was in so much danger. All he could think about was Yoite. He needed Yoite to save him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Despite the nurses protests, Yoite tried sitting up to greet Yukimi. His entire upper body was bandaged, to clot the deep cuts he had received from the ice. "Yukimi? What's with the worried face?" Yoite winced slightly, his body hurt all over. It took a moment, but Yoite looked around at where he was. His dark blue eyes widened in horror. "Where is Miharu?!"

"Yeah, about that..." Yukimi pinched his nose. He leaned in and hushed his voice so the nurses wouldn't grow suspicious. "The kids came by and told me about you. I went and got you, don't you remember anything?" Yukimi asked. Yoite shook his head in response. "Well when I got back I figured he was better off leaving and going somewhere else than staying here. And yeah... then I realized my mistake." Yukimi felt absolutely horrible. He knew Miharu was in danger because of him. He heard the scream on the phone. "Miharu needs help."

Yoite nodded, not angry at Yukimi at all. He was thinking logically and Yoite couldn't blame him. Yoite got up from the bed he was in and staggered to the door, past Yukimi. "I'm coming, Miharu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:59 pm

Frost yanked Miharu's hair upwards so that she could see his suffering face,

"Don't you worry! When I'm done with you, you'll be as good as dead! <3"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:29 pm

Yoite stumbled down the hall towards his room. He grabbed some clothes from the room ,seeing that he was in some hospital-like gown thing. He changed quickly, wincing at the pain he was enduring. He then left the room, running into Yukimi again. " Let me go. I'll be fine." Yuki nodded, knowing he couldn't stop the ambitious teenager. Yoite then exited the building, knowing that Miharu would go far away from town, yet still be inside it's limits. He made his way to the outskirts and looked around, trying to sense anything that belonged to Miharu. He closed his eyes and concentrated.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Miharu felt extremely cold. His entire lower half had at least a layer or two of ice, and his one leg was completely frozen. He sucked down another breath, trying to ignore the pain, but was unable to. He could feel the blood soak his shirt and his pantleg.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:47 pm

Frost was unable to hold back her sadistic tendencies, so she decided to pull it now. She drew yet another type of weapon, but the blade was extremely jagged, constructed completely of ice. She lunched it straight into the boy's shoulder, a nice scream enveloping her ears as red blood dripped to the ground,

"How lovely~<3"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 4:26 pm

Yoite's eyes shot open. "That was Miharu!" He ran towards the sound, slightly limping because of his injuries. Everything went silent after the scream and Yoite was worried. He looked around, seeing nothing but trees. He then saw an abandoned shack, propped up against the cliff side. He approached the place quietly, all to step on a twig, making a large crack noise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:39 pm

Frost turned quickly, and sent large ice shards that tore away Yoite's hiding place, along with what he was standing on,

"My, my, looks like we have a little rat! <3"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 pm

Miharu couldn't believe the amount of pain he was in. The other wounds had hurt, but this topped all of them. The jagged blade cut into his flesh in several places. He could've cried from pain right then in there. Inside he bit his lip until it bled, little tears in the corners of his eyes.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:25 pm

Yoite doged quickly, not wanting to have anymore ice shards within his body. His Kira was constantly fighting with the ones that were already inside him. He centered himself and glared at the youkai. "Why do you want the Shinra Banshou?" Yoite tried not to look at Miharu. The boy's blood was everywhere. It wad a horrid scene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Frost giggled, to her that seemed like a rather stupid question. She thought to herself that it was quite obvious,

"To become the supreme ruler of the world, just as I deserve to be," She ripped the blade out of Miharu and pointed it at Yoite, "Because I'm adorable, strong, and I hate pathetic weak people like you. <3"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:18 pm

Miharu felt extremely weak, and the ice had crawled up past his stomach. He let his head hang, his eyes half-lidded. It was getting harder and harder to breathe, and harder to stay awake. He felt so cold. He felt so useless. He felt like a burden. I'm sorry...
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4