Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:20 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Yoite-1

Yoite leaned back against the stone wall in the tunnel. He pulled his knees up to his chest and burried his head in them. The darkness was nice, even though he would soon be in total darkness all the time. His vision was going just like his taste buds and sense of touch. "They mind find us, but they won't catch us." He slung and arm around Miharu unconsciously. "I will keep you safe." He looked up at Miharu and saw his arm on the boys shoulder. "Sorry..." He said, pulling it back.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Nabari_43

Gau stayed silent when Raiko walked out of the house and was on the phone. "Its better that I do not bother Raiko-san." Gau said to himself. He just silently stayed by Raiko's side and waited.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:07 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Yukimi

Yukimi glanced over to his sell phone that was ringing, he hesitantly picked up. When he answered, Raikou was on the other line, asking about Yoite. He decided not to lie....just not give much information,

"Yoite? Oh, he stopped over asking for a class of lemonade, that's all." He said, and with a few statements ended the phone call. I hope your far into the tunnel, Yoite.

(Gold said slight god mod was fine)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:17 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 Miharu

Miharu nodded. After a while he stood up,

"We should probably get moving again....we'll rest again in a little bit....you could really use it." He said standing up, extending his hand to Yoite.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 2 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou hung up the phone,

"Yukimi doesn't know where they are. Yoite came for lemonade. I think....it's possible that they're somewhere in town," Raikou's eyes looked down and narrowed slightly, "Or they're trying to run away from the Grey Wolves."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Yoite took Miharu's hand and stood up. He looked down the dark tunnel, watching and hearing for anyone if there was anyone there to begin with. "When we get out of the tunnel, Yukimi said to catch a ride to get farther away." Yoite let go of Miharu's hand and grabbed his forehead. "Ugh." He cringed, a slight headache coming on from getting up from the ground too fast.

Gau sighed. " I think they might be in town. Let's not asume they have abandoned the Grey Wolves just yet." Gau rested a hand on Raiko's shoulder. "Maybe Yukimi is just not telling us everything. How about we go visit him?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:54 pm

Miharu turned to Yoite putting hands on his waist since he was so tall,

"Yoite, are you okay?" He asked in a concerned tone, he never showed emotion unless it was with Yoite. Mainly because he had a great concern for Yoite, "Do you need anything?" He asked looking up at him. He went into his bag, pulling out several different types of pills,

"Maybe one of these can help..."

Raikou sighed,

"Think Gau. Yoite is close to Yukimi. If Yoite as planning on leaving, do you honestly think Yukimi would tell us?" He asked, "Maybe Yukimi is correct. Perhaps they're somewhere around town. We'll look around first. Then call in to say they are missing. Then continue with a broader search with more searchees." He said, beginning to walk through the town.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:49 pm

Yoite shok his head. "I'm fine, let's keep going." He said walking forward, not taking any pils from Miharu. "They wouldn't work anyways."Yoite mumbled, pulling the tip of his hat down over his eyes. "Thank you though." Yoites dark eyes looked over to Miharu. It was dark, but he could make out a small silohuette.

Gau nodded, following Raiko. They walked arounf for a good hour in town, not finding Yoite and Miharu anywhere. He gave Raiko a sad look. This wasn't good. Now they would have to go after the two, and he knew it wouldn't end well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:17 pm

Miharu nodded in understanding, and continued foreward after re-bagging them,

"It's....dark, huh?" He stated continued foreward, he almost tripped as the elevation went up slightly. After regaining his balance he continued foreward again.

Raikou didn't have to look at Gau to sense his feelings,

"Don't come to conclusions so quickly. It's possible that this is a misunderstanding....or perhaps some ninja have taken them. Either way, we'll call up a group. If they're running away, we'll force them back. If they were captured, we'll save them. Easy as that." He pulled out a phone, making a phone call for back-up, which was likely to be Yukimi.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:30 pm

Yoite took hold of Miharu's hand again, feeling that the ground wasn't level and that Miharu could easily fall. They walked forward for a long while until the tunnel started to light up once more, like it had at the entrance. They were at the end of the tunnel, finally out of town.

Ill put gau back in when he iis needed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:55 am

Yukimi looked at his phone that was ringing once more, he picked it up,

"Yeah?" After the phone call he hung up sighing. He knew that they were going to make him help look for him. He grabbed his gun and left his room locking the door. He would only go into the tunnel if someone else suggested to do so, otherwise he wasn't going to give their location away. He finally met up with Raikou and Gau, driving his car to where they were currently at,

"Any ideas on where to look?"

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:08 am

Miharu's face shone somewhat when he saw the exit. He quickened his pace so he could be outside of it. He moved some greenary that had grown around it, and welcomed the sun, that would set in a few hours,

"We made it out," Miharu turned to Yoite, "Should we rest for a moment?"

Raikou sighed,

"I was honestly hoping to ask that question to you. I don't know, perhaps we should look around where the other ninjas reside, in case it was a capture. Then if not, we'll search the perimeter of town." He suggested, "We'll split up. Gau and I will search together on the streets that a car won't fit down. You search on the others, we'll meet back here in an hour."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:19 am

Yoite shook his head. "The sun is going to set and we need to hitch a ride before no one is on the road anymore." Yoite coughed and the cold air wasn't helping at all. What seemed chilly to most people seemed freezing to him. Yoite couldn't stablize his body temperature, thus why he wore so many layers of clothes each day. "Let's keep going."

Gau nodded to Yukimi and walked off with Raiko. "Let's start in the middle of town and spread out. I can go one way and you can go the other. I'll call you if I see anything." Gau raised a hand and waved a small goodbye. "See you back here in an hour okay?" Gau didn't want to leave Raiko, but the search would be easier this way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:54 am

Yukimi nodded,

"See you then."

(Sorry for one-linar....)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:56 am

Miharu nodded,

"We can rest once we find one." He went up to the side of the road and lifted his thumb up. Signaling that he wanted to hitchhike to any passing drivers.

Raikou nodded. After he departed from Gau he searched for the full hour and found nothing, not even a trace. He found himself back where they were supposed to meet up first. He now knew they would have to search the perimeter of town, his eyes narrowed somewhat.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:24 am

Yoite stood next to Miharu at the side of the road. He coughed into his gloved hand and a small amount of blood splurted out. He gagged a little bit, but regained his composure. "Here comes a car." He said, seeing the lights of a car coming up from down the road. The sun was starting to set.

Gau walked around for an hour of searching around town. He had found nothing, thus he didn't call Raiko. Since the sun was starting to set, he knew that his search time was up. He walked up to the metting point and sighed. "Wait for Yukimi and then head to the outskirts of town?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:28 pm

Yukimi pulled up to the meeting spot,

"Hop in. I'll drive us to the perimeter then we'll get out and spilt up." He said unlocking the doors.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:32 pm

Miharu put on a sad face as the car pulled up, rolling down the window,

"Sir," He said with a teary face, "My brother and I have to get to our mama quickly. She isn't doing so well and we have to get to her...." The man nodded, unable to say no to his face. He opened up the back door. Miharu got in first, waiting for Yoite to follow,

"Thank you so much Mister!"

Raikou agreed, he got into the front seat beside Yukimi,

"Hopefully we'll find them and not have to issue severe punishment. If we can't find them at the perimeter we might have to do so."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:15 pm

Yoite got into the back seat with Miharu also. He readied himself to use his Kira technique just in case the driver tried anything. " Yeah, thanks." He said solemnly, leaning against the side of the car, his cheek on the cold window. The man turned up the heat in the car, since outside the air had grown colder and the inside of the car wasn't much better. The heat flowed from the vents and warmed the inside.

"So where are you guys heading?"
Yoite didn't say anyting. He left the talking to Miharu. He closed his eyes and rested a little, but not fuly falling to sleep. Just resting his eyes.

Gau got into the back seat and leaned forward to stay in the conversation with Yukimi and Yoite. "Its getting late, do you really think they ran off?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Miharu looked at him,

"Two towns over....we recieved a phone call that our mother is really sick. We moved out of our hometown so I could get a better education, but I'm really worried about her. I have to see her." He said making up a lie. He was inwardly happy that Yoite could rest in the warm car.

"Gau...would you run away in the obvious open, or in the cover of darkness?" He asked, but not in a mean way, more in an informative,

"We have to be careful. Once found I doubt they'll want to come back. We have to watch for Yoite's kira ability."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:02 pm

Yukimi agreed,

"You're right. Don't doubt Yoite, keep your guard up. That kid will attack anyone for that little brat." He said refering to Miharu.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:06 pm

Yoite heard Miharu's response to the man and he gave a small smirk. He always knew Miharu was a good liar, but sometimes it was just scary. With his smirk, he began to cough. The spasm of coughs racked through his body and made his chest hurt. He gripped the front of his black jacket with a gloved hand and leaned forward, cringing.

Gau sat back in his seat. "Oh right." He really wished he would just keep his mouth shut. He didn't want Raiko to think he was stupid or anything. He just wished that Yoite wasn't actually running away with the Shinra Banshou. He knew that all of this would end very badly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Yukimi finally made it to the perimeter of town, shutting off the engine and getting out of the car, holding his gun,

"Okay, we'll split up from here, I'll go this way," He said pointing to the left heading in that direction, staying on his guard. Please Yoite be far from here....
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm

Miharu heard Yoite's coughing and turned to him worried,

"Are you okay Yoite?" He asked concerned, his arms reached out for him, but he didn't touch him. He would only touch him if Yoite wanted him to. He knew Yoite was senstive to people touching him.

Raikou nodded,

"I'll look North, Gau, go to the right." He instructed as he began to search. As he walked around he noticed an old tunnel, with some greenary pushed aside, meaning someone had left it, "Perhaps...." He put a hand to his chin thinking.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 pm

Yoite took deep gasping breaths to calm his sudden attack. "I'm fi-" He wasn't really. Another attack of coughs hit him. He then coughed up a huge glob of blood. It drips through his gloves and hit the car seat.

"Hey! Is he alright back there? Do I need to take him to the hospital?" The driver hestiated and pulled to the side of the road. He leaned over the front seat. " Is he bleeding?"

Yoite hit his face and tried to keep his coughs down.

No gau for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:47 am

Miharu looked at the driver,

"No sir, please continue, keep on going. He just has the wooping cough nothing more. He isn't contacious anymore." He then got in front of Yoite putting a hand on his shoulder. He knew Yoite hated hospitals, and only went when he had no choice, in his unconciousness,

"Yoite, are you okay? What do you need? We're almost to the second town," Miharu whispered worried, "We'll rest there, I-I have money we'll rest there." He said a slight tremble in his voice.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:20 am

Yoite eyes started watering from the constant coughs. "I-I..." He coughed. "Won't die yet." Yoite felt light headed. He leaned on Miharu and took a deep breath. The coughs had finally subsided and he got really tired. "Not until, you grant my... wish." His body felt numb as he leaned over on Miharu. "Resting in town sounds good."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next