Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chase- Nabari No Ou

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:27 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 7 Yoite-1

Yoite had enough. Sure one life was fair to save millions. But why couldn't it be someone else's life. Miharu was special. Not because he had the Shinra Banshou, no because he had made Yoite feel something he wasn't used to. Love. He loved the younger and was going to fight to get him back. He took a step forward. "Last chance." He said, aiming his finger to Raiko's chest instead of his arm. This way, Yoite could take him down a lot easier.

Btw. Gau might just jump out of nowhere and block for Raiko. =P

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:39 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 7 Miharu

Miharu had dried blood at his lips and chin, from earlier. He was tired, in pain, and didn't feel like doing much of anything. He felt horrible, not feeling that bad before in his life, because he always stayed out of trouble. He was tired of struggling against the bonds so he stopped trying. He closed his eyes, resting them now. Staying completely still.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 7 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou stepped foreward, looking him straight in the eyes,

"Do it," He said, "Kill me if you want to save Miharu or I'll have to kill you." He said, "Let me die honorably." He said, even though he didn't expect Yoite to completely kill him, but possibly wound him.

(Do whatever you want, it's your roleplay. I think it would be cuter for Gau to find Raikou wounded though Razz)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 pm

ahhhhhh so much better than what I thought..... watch out raiko... mwahaah

Yoite was taken back. Raiko didn't care if he died? Yoite was confused now. But he had to attack, or else he would be sliced with Raiko's sword. Which wasn't what Yoite had in mind. He fixiated on Raiko and sent a blast from his fingertip, life escaped him once more, the black shot towards Raiko's shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:00 pm

Raikou flinched as blood spurted from his shoulder, he used his other hand to grab his sword, and swung it at Yoite,

"You're going to have to do better then that," Raikou said, clentching his teeth. He couldn't feel that shoulder. But, if he wanted it to be a believe loss or a legit loss, he would have to sustain more damage. I have to do my orders. As well as protect Gau. I must not let him interefere and get injured again.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:33 pm

Yoite dodged Raiko's sword and threw a punch into his already wounded shoulder. He moved out of the way so he wouldn't get sliced by Raiko's sword if the pink haired man swung again. With blood on his fist, Yoite took a step back. "So you want to die honorably?" He asked, pointing a finger. Straight at Raiko's head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:36 pm

Raikou cringed, dropping his white ganon and holding the wounded shoulder. He looked up at Yoite, who had asked him a very serious question,

"In my family name, I, Raikou Shimizu, rather die in honor, then live in a dishonorable life," He said very seriously, "I cannot flee from this battle, nor let you go. I must protect my honor." This is it. I know he will not hesitate any longer. This is the end...good-bye Gau.

(I wouldn't kill him, but severely wound yesss ^_^)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:33 pm

Yoite didn't hold back. He shot the blast and then he saw blood. Yoite couldn't do it, he couldn't kill Raiko with the head shot. He merely, hit the side of Raiko's head. Enough damage to render him unconsious. He then ran up to the door Raiko was guarding. His body fel weak from the blasts. His health wasn't permanent if he kept on fighting like that.

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 7 Nabari_43

Gau heard some ruckus in the hall. He grabbed his cructh and ran outside. He heard thuds and a think splash noise, like blood on pavement. "Raiko-san." He slammed open his door and saw the scene. "Raiko-san!"

]

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:37 pm

Miharu could hear noises and talking. He didn't know what it was all about. He assumed it was a handful of Grey Wolves, so he just ignored it. He laid there, wondering when the time would come for them to summon him, to use the Shinra Banshou again.

Raikou collasped to the ground, his consciousness taken from him, blood splattered onto the walls and floor, starting to leave a small puddle around his head. His eyes were closed, and he held an appearance that he was dead.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:46 pm

The Chase- Nabari No Ou - Page 7 Yukimi

Yukimi finished smoking a cigarette, feeling bad on how he exploded at Gau. So he decided to return and apologize, and walked down the hallway.

(Yoite could bump into him when fleeing with Miharu)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:30 pm

Yoite slammed the door open, breaking the lock with the impact. He searched the room and saw Miharu laying on the bed. "Miharu!" Yoite ran to the bed, falling to his knees before it. "You shouldn't have used the Shinra Banshou. You need to live above all things." Yoite looked Miharu in the eyes. "Let's go."

Gau ran to Raiko and knelt by his side, holding him up and applying pressure to the side of his head. "Raiko-san!" Gau held him close and shook his steadily, trying to get him to open his eyes. "Don't leave me alone." He ordered and glared into the room at Yoite who had caused all of the blood. But he decided to let Yoite take Miharu, there would be less damage that way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 pm

Miharu tried to sit up, but it hurt too much do so, he came halfway up before falling down onto his back again. He audibily winced in pain. He was surprised at how well Yoite looked, he didn't expect the Shinra Banshou to work that well. However, this made him really glad. He was glad that Yoite wasn't as close to death any longer, in fact, he looked so far from it,

"I...." Miharu began, looking at him, "Can't move......it's hurts too much."

Raikou couldn't hear Gau's voice, nor would open his eyes. He was far into unconsciousness, due to the precise aim of Yoite. He hadn't killed him, but racked him into unconsciousness so that Yoite could escape with Miharu. The head wound was far from clotting. There was too much blood going to the head, causing it to bleed much more then his shoulder that was also wounded.

(I'm assuming puppy will post after Yoite starts to run off with Miharu)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:59 pm

Yoite sighed, picking Miharu up gently. "I don't mean to hurt you,l but we need to get out of here fast." Yoite held Miharu close, lifting his frail body. He then turned towards the door to leave, seeing Gau glaring daggers into him. He wasn't going to stop Yoite. Yoite had already decided what he was going to do. That something was to get out and get away before their trail could be picked up and Miharu be taken away again. Yoite ran past Gau and down the hall, not looking back once at the blody mess he created."

Gau held Raiko, blood was dripping from Raiko and onto his lap, all over his hands. Gau took off his sweater vest and pushed it against Raiko's wound. "Please stay with me." He yelled. "Anyone! Help!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Yukimi heard Gau's shouts and dashed through the halls, and he bumped into Yoite. He stopped, looked at him, then continued running to where he heard Gau shouts. He skidded to a stop at the end of the hall and approached Gau with wide eyes,

"What happened?" Even though he knew it was Yoite, he knelt down beside him, the head wound wasn't clotting.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:02 pm

Miharu was surprised, he couldn't believe how strong Yoite was, and how warm. He squeezed his eyes shut, leaning close onto Yoite, taking in deep, shakey breaths, for it was he who now sounded how weak Yoite used to be.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:00 pm

Gau looked up at Yukimi, eyes brimming with tears. "Yoite." Which was all he could say to explain the bloody mess. He pushed his blood soaked vest to Raiko's head, but it wasn't doing much. " Call an ambulance!" Gau screeched.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:30 am

Yukimi nodded,

"Yeah," He pulled out his cell phone, calling the nearest hospital, "Yeah, we need an ambulance. Well, a bullet grazed the size of someone's head. The attacker? Don't know where he went." He answered all the questions calmly, as they were sending in an ambulance. Soon, sirens in the distance could be heard. Soon they crept closer and closer until they were on the scene. They stormed in, attempting to aid Raikou. Then, when nothing was working well, they took him away on a stretcher and into an ambulance.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:51 pm

In amist of all the havoc, Yoite managed to successfully escape with Miharu. Raikou was transported to the nearest hospital, Gau following after him, wanting to remain by his side. Yukimi was given the task to search for Miharu and Yoite, with the instructions to kill Yoite for interfering. Gau was a mess, upset by his own failure, he was unable to help Raikou in any way at his time of need, when Raikou helped him without a problem when he had hurt his leg.

Miharu was resting on a bed, for Yoite had stopped at a hotel. He was worried about Miharu, and once he had made it far enough took him here so that he could rest. After a long while, Miharu stirred away, to see Yoite on the floor, his knees up with his arms wrapped around him. He let a small smile appear on his face, afterall, Yoite looked so much better then what felt like only moments before,

"Yoite....you look so much better." He spoke truthfully.

Raikou was also resting, but in a hospital room. The head wound wouldn't clot, so they stitched the wound shut, the stitches noticeable his left temple down the side of his face. The most damaged was at the temple, however. He hadn't yet waken up from what had happened to him, but he was now in a stable condition. The only reason he survived was because of Gau's attempts to try and stop the bleeding, and also because he called for help as quick as he did.

(Sorry for God-Mods, I just wanted something for everyone to go off of)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:15 pm

Yoite looked up, his dark blue eyes shining in a way they never had before. A smile crept up onto his face. "I'm okay because of you." Yoite stood up and walked over to the bed where Miharu was laying. "But now your hurt. I'm sorry."

There is this kid at my school who looks like a live action miharu. I just want to stick him in a room with a pedophile. He's so fricken cute!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:17 pm

Miharu slowly sat up, leaning up against the bed board,

"It's not your fault," He said softly, "it was my choice...I didn't want to be alone, so I did what I did and...the wound isn't that bad. I'm not that hurt, so don't worry about me, okay?" He said, a soft smile showing through,

"What happened anyway? How far away from the base are we?" He asked, he knew they obviously escaped, but he wanted to know how many towns over Yoite mananged to get on his own.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Yoite sighed. " I could only get a town away, but your hurt and such so I just decided to stop. Plus..." Yoite's stomach grumbled. "I'm hungry." He sat down on the edge of Miharu's bed, looking at his with dark blue eyes. "We'll start moving again, this time quicker and we'll hide a lot better. They aren't going to get us this time. I'll protect you."

Gau sat by Raiko's bedside, his hurt leg propped up on another chair. Gau couldn't believe Yoite had really attacked Raiko so violently, but he was also glad that Raiko was alive. Yoite couldn't have been that bad. He could of killed Raiko if he wanted to, but he didn't. Gau was thankful. "Now all we have to do is wait for you to wake up." Gau traced his fingers downRaiko's face. He leaned over and kissed his on the lips. "Please wake up."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:46 pm

Yukimi sighed as he entered his car. Now, the Grey Wolves were getting so desparate they didn't care weither Yoite was killed or not. In a way, it upset him. Of course he would never lay a hand on Yoite that would harm him, but he knew Raikou and the others wouldn't hold back. That worried him. He started his car, and stayed in the parking lot for a moment.[ Watching as snow began to fall to the ground.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:38 am

Miharu smiled slightly at that response,

"We should go now then, and continue away," He said, swinging his legs over the side of the bed, "It doesn't hurt as much anymore so I'll be okay. Don't worry, if it starts to hurt a lot I'll tell you." He said standing up, he grabbed his coat which was on the end of the bed, and but it on. He could see it was snowing out the window and he didn't want to get sick, it would just slow them down. He believed in Yoite and was just really happy that he didn't get hurt when he returned to get Miharu. After he zipped it up he took Yoite's hand,

"Let's go."

Raikou wasn't predicted to wake up for a week or possibly two by the doctors. They figured the blood loss and the head wound would keep him down for a while, but usually they were wrong about Raikou. Sometimes they predicted he would wake in a week and then he wouldn't wake for a month. Other times they predicted two weeks and he wakes the same day. Luckily, this seemed to be the case. After an hour or so of resting, he slowly stirred awake, blinking to try and make his vision clear faster. I'm not dead? I'm postive I was fighting Yoite and I know he attacked me in the head. I felt it. He tried to reach up with his left arm, but then remembered that one had the injured shoulder. So he rose his right arm, putting a hand on his face. He could feel the rugged surface of stitches. He must have spared me, despite the heavy wounds.

Raikou glanced over to find Gau in a chair near-by him. His leg was propped up and he looked worried. Did he get injured anymore? After he quickly looked over to him, to find no new wounds. I'm relieved. He thought sincerely. He then studied Gau's face as he began to speak,

"You're not hurt. I'm relieved. I was worried for a moment."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:56 pm

This might be the ending.... idk.. what do you guys think? Maybe a couple more posts.

Yoite nodded, taking Miharu's hand and heading for the door. He had his coat and hat back on, since the weather outside was cold, and for his now normal body temperature, it was still cold. He smiled down at Miharu, even though the younger had grown so much since the first time he met him. This time, he promised they would get away. He promised a better life, maybe to come back later on in life when Miharu wasn't threatened anymore. Yoite left the room with Miharu, gripping onto his hand like it was his life line. This time he could feel the youngers warm pulse in his palm.

For once he felt complete, his heartbeat in sync with Miharu's.

Gau couldn't hold back his tears when he heard Raiko's voice. It was raspy, but completely fine because Raiko was awake. Gau wiped his tears and launched himself at his hurt love interest. He didn't mean to hurt Raiko, but he couldn't restrain himself. "I'm so glad." He sobbed. His tears were filled with happiness. He didn't want anything bad to ever happen again to his Raiko-san. "Let's leave this place." He suggested, leaning over Raiko with blurry eyes. "Far away like Yoite and Miharu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:00 pm

I think that would be a cute ending right there. |D
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:09 pm

Okay we'll see what puppy thinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next