Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Wed May 06, 2009 10:05 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Haruhi

Haruhi was far too pleased now, hearing Tamaki say that he enjoyed spending the day with together. Of course, Haruhi would never show how truly happy she was about this wonderful fact. But still, Haruhi couldn't just push her happiness aside completely. As they walked, Haruhi said to Tamaki, "Well that's good to hear--I'm glad." Haruhi glanced up at Tamaki with her eyes alone and then continued, "I had fun today, too." Haruhi turned her head to Tamaki completely and then smiled at him. She honestly couldn't help but smile at the moment.

Once they reached Haruhi's room, she couldn't help but feel some sadness. She absolutely loved her day with Tamaki, nearly every second of it. Haruhi didn't want it to end. But she knew it had to. This fact only saddened her more, and there would be no point in making her sorrow grow.

Just as she began to reach her hand toward the door handle, Haruhi saw Tamaki hold his arm out; it looked to be as if he were gesturing her kindly to her room. Haruhi couldn't help but grin. Even late like this he's trying to be a kind host. He should know that he doesn't have to be like that around me--we are just friends after all. But still... Haruhi took another good look at how Tamaki was positioned. It was true that it looked like a simple gesture for Haruhi to enter her room, but she noticed another thing she could do: hug him. Well...it's not like he would go against the idea at all, she thought. Haruhi took a steady breath, then quickly wrapped her arms around Tamaki, without any hesitation. She yearned for him to do the same, but she wouldn't force it on him of course.

Smiling, without looking up at Tamaki, Haruhi said tenderly, "Thanks for a fun day, Tamaki. I...I'd like to do it again sometime."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu May 07, 2009 5:39 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Tamaki_5

Tamaki blushed a little as he was a little taken back that she actually hugged him; he was almost positive that she wouldn't. that didn't matter now though, he smiled as he wrapped his arms around her tenderly and patted her back lightly. "You're most certainly welcome, Haruhi." Tamaki replied to her, "I'd love to do this again sometime, too." Tamaki squeezed a little tighter before he let go of her. "well, good night," Tamaki said as he started walking backward down the hallway, "Haruhi-san." he added a playful wink to his nickname that he gave and then walked back down to the dinning room.

The whole way down Tamaki was reminiscing on his hug with Haruhi; he could still feel the warmth of her arms around his chest. he found the Host's table again and say that the guys were almost done eating now. Tamaki sat back down with a content smile on his face and waited for his friends to finish up.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu May 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Kaoru_10
Hikaru and Kaoru were finished eating, and were about to get up themselves when they noticed that Tamaki had returned. They took notice of the smile on his face, and as they exchanged mischievous smirks they asked,

"Hey, milord, why so smiley? Something good happen while you were gone?"

They couldn't help teasing tone in their voices, this was just to precious an oppertunity to pass up. And really, provoking Tamaki got the most interesting reactions, if not the best ones. Mori was fun and all, but he tended to not really... talk much. Kyoya was just plain scary, and all Hunny cared about was cake. ...And Takashi. So naturally Tamaki was the best choice.

They waited for their 'King's' reaction, perfectly innocent expressions on their faces. Or rather, that's what they were going for.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu May 07, 2009 10:01 pm

Haruhi was filled with relief and happiness. He said he would love to do it again. That's good... she thought as she herself squeezed Tamaki a little tighter, just as Tamaki did so. She never wanted that short little moment to end, but it did in a matter of seconds. All Haruhi did was blink once and they were apart once more. Surprisingly, Haruhi wasn't saddened in the least.

"Well, good night, Haruhi-san."

Haruhi's eyes widened. Out of all the things, she would have never expected Tamaki to address her as "Haruhi-san". It made Haruhi wonder if she should do that same, but she decided against it in the end. "G--good night, Tamaki..." With that, Haruhi rushed into her room and ran for the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and gasped rather loudly; Haruhi was blushing rapidly. Nearly her entire face was red. Good thing he didn't see me... Haruhi let out a sigh of relief. It truly had been a wonderful day for her, and she was glad nothing bad really happened.

Twenty or so minutes passed and Haruhi was ready for bed, after taking a quick shower, drying her hair, and changing into her pajamas from the night before. Haruhi turned off all the lights except for the one on the nightstand next to her bed. She got herself settled in bed and stared up at the ceiling, pondering over the long day's events. Today was a little crazy at times...but it was fun. Kind of makes me wish Tamaki and I could do this more often... But that would lead to dating, probably. And knowing him, he wouldn't want that, especially since he's a host and all.

Haruhi sighed at the fact. She knew nothing more would come out of their currently relationship. They were just friends--good ones at that, and nothing more. Haruhi reached over and turned off the lamp and shifted her body around, so now she was staring out the window. Very quietly to herself, Haruhi mumbled, "I hope tomorrow will be just as good--maybe even better."

Shortly after, Haruhi fell asleep, with thoughts of her and Tamaki together dancing about her mind.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny was just finishing with his last cake (he ordered three small ones while Tamaki and Haruhi were gone) as Tamaki sat himself back down at the table. Hunny put down his fork and looked at Tamaki; he was smiling. Something good happened. Something very good, the third year thought as he watched Tamaki, just waiting for his reaction towards the twins' comment.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat May 09, 2009 9:38 am

Tamaki froze up a bit as the twins called him out on his bright mood. There was no way he was going to let them know about His deepening feelings for Haruhi just yet. C'mon Tamaki think, he thought to himself quickly before he said, "Oh I was just...remembering something funny when i was walking around today by myself while you guys were in the springs. I ran into the strangest couple today and i remembered how they looked. the guy could hardly keep his pants up and the girl...I'm not even sure was a normal person with how she dressed and acted... Either way I found them rather amusing."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sat May 09, 2009 4:36 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Kyouya15

"Is that so? There are some abnormal people in this world, Tamaki, and some people that tend to be more dense than others," Kyoya said bluntly. There was probably no person denser than Tamaki in this world. Or more idiotic.

Though, Kyoya was quite displeased that Tamaki had brought up this 'couple' (which was really Hikaru and himself dressed up for the simple fact that Kyoya enjoyed tormenting people who woke him up early) into their conversation.

Hi guys! Long time no see... hehehe...
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue May 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Tamaki didn't really understand the point Kyoya was making but he felt no need to press it. he shrugged and said , "well that maybe but seeing how everyone's done, why don't we head on back up stairs and relax a little." Tamaki stood up and stretched as he waited for his fellow host members to get up as well. The six of them walked back to the room and each one strolled into their respective quadrants to get ready for bed.

Tamaki undressed a little before he grabbed his pajamas and headed into the bathroom to take a shower. As he cleansed himself, he went over in his mind about the days events and especially about his time with Haruhi. Today was just wonderful he thought to himself as he washed his hair, Haruhi's company is so peaceful and enjoyable when she's not ragging on me...come to think of it...she hasn't said one negative thing to me all week. she usually turns down me down one way or another. Tamaki turned the water off as he finished and began drying himself as he kept going over in his head about the week.

he wiped the steam from the mirror and looked at his reflection before he searched for his comb to straiten his ragged, wet hair. As h found it he saw the pendant he had bought of himself and Haruhi and thought, I wonder.... he shook his head at his thought and thought, Could really her feelings for me have changed? Tamaki thought long and hard about it as he remembered all the little things she's done, said and acted while around him which were starting to remind him of some of his customers. Could she really...love me?

Tamaki dressed himself for bed and slipped his pendant on under his shirt and he said quietly to himself, "well I guess I'll find out tomorrow." It'll be my only chance to ask her in such a setting as this he thought as he walked out of the bathroom and clambered into bed. before he turned off his nightstand light, he looked at the drawer with his drawing of the two of them dancing and remembered the dream he had the night before. "Soon," he reminded himself as he turned off the light and laid hi head down, "soon..."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue May 12, 2009 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun May 24, 2009 3:29 pm

Haruhi ran around the field amongst customers and her fellow hosts. Their reasoning: they were all playing commoners games, and the current game was Kankeri. Haruhi searched all over for somewhere to hide, but couldn't find a single place anywhere. Not only that, everyone seemed to be hiding with someone. Tamaki's probably off hiding with one of his regulars she thought sadly.

"Haruhi! Over here!"

Haruhi turned around, and her eyes glistened when she saw that it was Tamaki. She hurriedly ran over to him and followed him to where ever he was taking her to. She didn't care where that place was just as long as he was there with her.

The two of them ended up back in the hotel's garden, by the peach tree they had picked from. Tamaki climbed up into the tree with ease, and then reached out his hand toward Haruhi. "Take my hand, Haruhi." he said calmly, with a charming, yet peaceful expression on his face. Nodding, Haruhi grabbed his hand and allowed him to pull her up onto the large tree branch, right next to him. All the while, Haruhi looked at him with a blissful smile.

They sat there together in silence, looking at each other with a captivated look in their eyes from time to time. Suddenly, Tamaki broke the silence.
"Haruhi," he began in a slightly embarrassed, but gallant tone, "there's something I've been wanting to say to you for awhile now." Tamaki stopped for a moment and then turned to Haruhi, gazing deeply into her eyes as he continued, "Ever since I first saw you as a host, I knew there was something special about you. As time went on, I realized more and more how wonderful a person you were, even though you were annoyed by me most of the time. You were the one that said that looks don't matter and I understand what that means now. I may be a Host but that's not forever and that shouldn't keep me from giving my heart to just one person." Tamaki closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He reopened them instantly and added in a confident tone, "Haruhi, I love you and I want to be with you always."

Haruhi's eyes broadened as Tamaki said those last few words. She couldn't believe it. Without thinking, Haruhi wrapped her arms tightly around Tamaki, resting her head lightly against his chest. "I--" she began nervously, "--I love you too, Tamaki-kun." Haruhi felt as if her heart was lifted high into the sky as she spoke those words. She was overjoyed, elated, and so many heart-lifting emotions. Haruhi had no true words on how to describe the way she was feeling at that moment in time.

Haruhi felt Tamaki wrap his own arms around her body tightly as well; Haruhi never wanted this moment to end, she wanted to cry even, for she was truly that happy. Haruhi lifted her head up and fixed her eyes on Tamaki's. He smiled down at her and looked into her eyes peacefully. Once more, their faces drew closer--closer than they ever had before, as them and everything around them faded into white...

...The Next Day...

Haruhi opened her eyes slowly, and glanced over at the window; the morning sun's rays were peering through the window. My eyes feel watery... she thought calmly, not alarmed in the least. She rubbed her eyes gently, realizing that the water running down her cheeks were tears. Tears? Why would I be crying...? Haruhi gasped as the memories from her dream hit her in an instant. The flow of the false memories into her head caused her to jolt up out of bed. Panting quietly, Haruhi thought, No...that dream didn't mean anything. Tamaki doesn't feel that way toward me at all. Not at all.

Haruhi climbed out of her bed slowly and walked into the bathroom. She gazed into the mirror, noticing that she had left her pendant on last night. She grabbed the pendant and grasped it tightly in the palm of her hand for a moment, and then opened her hand back up slowly. She looked down at it as she thought, Or does he...?

((wow...that took me awhile to come up with...god it better make readers go fangirl crazy or something. >.> also, sorry it doesn't move the RP along much...>.<))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:24 pm

Tamaki woke up the next morning to the morning's first rays of light. Tamaki's face scowled as his eyes were still closed as he sighed angerky and thought Only one more day of waking up early like this. Tamaki sat up and streched in his place as that thought quickly left his mind as anticpation welled up into his body. It was finall the day of the dance and also finally the day he would attempt again to admit his feelings to Haruhi. Tamaki went ovber to his closet and threw on his school uniform for the morning. he went to the bathroom to freshen up and then sat down on the couch as he remaniced on the dream that was still playing vivbidly in his head.

he was dreaming about the hosts club day today playing comonner games. Tam,aki had hidden in the peach tree him and Haruhi had kept visiting and he had called Haruhi into the tree as well. as they waited to be found, Tamaki had admitting his feelings to her ans they almost kissed before he was awakened. I wonder if she'll actually be that keen to me when i tell her he thought as he sat there waiting for the others t wake up

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:14 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Kaoru_10
Hikaru sat up slowly, blinking. He yawned slightly, turning to stare into the identical set of eyes that were just next to him.

"... Too early..." Hikaru complained, but got up anyways. And he did so quietly, knowing that his brother would do the same so they wouldn't wake up Kyoya. They didn't need to incur his wrath again. The twins got ready for the day, dressing once they had finished in the bathroom. Once they had woken up enough to notice Tamaki, they walked over to him, each of them sitting on one side.

"Morning m'lord." The twins said, smile's creeping onto their faces. "Are you excited about tonight?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:12 am

Tamaki snapped back to reality as the twins greeted him and he waved his hand at the lazily as he said, "Morning guys. yeah I'm really pumped for tonight." Tamaki relaxed more in his seat as he leaned his head back to look at the ceiling and added, "It should be a night to remember for sure."

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Mori_2

Mori woke up the next morning to the sounds of Tamaki and the twins shifting around. He sighed as he blinked his eyes open and sat up in bed. He stretched his arms before he got out of bed and threw on his uniform for the morning. Mori lazily walked into the room as the twins and Tamaki were greeting each other and said simply to the others, "hey" and plopped down on the couch as well.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Jun 14, 2009 10:21 pm

((with hanyou gone...this may be slowed down even more so... man...i really like this RP too...v_v))

Hunny squinted his eyes open slightly and groaned as the morning sun's rays shined in the room through the window brightly. Groaning even louder once more, Hunny sat up out of bed and rubbed his eyes before he lazily got himself out of the bed. In a slow, tiredly fashion, Hunny made his way for the bathroom, with his school uniform in hand. Minutes passed until Hunny came out of the bathroom fully dressed and completely up and ready for the day.

Still a little sleepy, Hunny walked into the main room shortly after he saw Mori go in and sat down on the couch next to him. Smiling as best as he could early in the morning, Hunny said to everyone, "Good morning! ...Kyo-chan's still not up, is he?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jun 23, 2009 1:46 pm

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY~~~~~~~!!! It's kinda hard to post when you don't have internet... and a laptop... I was on vacation... and i keep up with everything by the e-mails, and fro whatever reason i didn't have one for this, so i...kinda...sorta...forgot until Sora reminded me yesterday... hehehe... Butm hey, at least it's a post three days after i got back rather than a week or something, right? ...hehehe... sorry!

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 21 Low_bl10

Kyoya woke up. For whatever reason, the sun seemed to think it was alright to shine through the curtains and make the room bright, causing him to wake up. He'd sue the sun, but unfortunately that was impossible, as the sun was a commoner and had no money. But he could sue the resort for having such terrible curtains... Or he could just take it out on the twins and Tamaki, like he usually did. That was the best idea.

Grudgingly, Kyoya managed to get up and change into his school uniform. Forgetting his glasses in his tired state, he somehow managed to make it out of his bathroom and bedroom without running into anything. He walked into to main room where just about everyone seemed to be, but he couldn't tell. Then again, he didn't care, at least not at this hour.

"Good morning! ...Kyo-chan's still not up, is he?" he heard Hunny say as he walked into the room. This statement angered Kyoya. He, most unfortunately, was awake. Kyoya glared at the (or what he believed to be) the tiny senior student, furious with him for making him remember that he was awake.

(Dear god... Hunny didn't even do anything... Kyoya really needs to fix this low blood pressure thing... if this keeps up he might kill someone)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:46 pm

Hunny was scared; he felt the evil aura of a dark lord glaring down at him from behind. It wasn't just any dark lord, though. It was the Dark Lord, Kyoya.

Hunny turned slowly and looked up behind him nervously. It was indeed Kyoya. "K--Kyo-chan! D--did we wake you? We didn't mean to! We're sorry!" Hunny cried out up at his underclassman.

Literally right after Hunny cried out to Kyoya, his small tears soon vanished and he turned back to the other hosts smiling. "Well, now that we're all up and nearly ready, someone better go see if Haru-chan's ready to go too." Hunny said with an even brighter smile, directing the comment more towards Tamaki than anyone else.

((i want a lot to happen on the 5th day......like, before the dance even... but i'm trying to come up with what could happen exactly...))

Last edited by love4Sora on Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:56 pm

"I'll get her," Tamaki nonchalantly to make it seem like he wasn't excited in the least bit to see her smiling face again. He left the guys room and stepped across the hall and knocked on her door and waited almost impactiently for her to open it.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:32 pm

((hehe.......sorry...........i'm losing my will to post very quickly, honestly...*is now officially addicted to facebook* i'm a terrible creator...i know...i know...))

Haruhi got herself dressed into her school uniform and ready for the morning with ease, even though her head was still spinning from her dream. There's no way any of that was real... C'mon, Haruhi! It was just a dream and nothing more... The thought was sad, but she convinced herself that it was the truth nonetheless.

As she was fixing her hair some in the bathroom, Haruhi heard knocking on the door. Her heart lifted, for she knew who it was. Well, at least she hoped she knew who it was. Quickly, Haruhi finished up in the bathroom and ran to the door, opening it ever so calmly. She didn't want to seem completely overjoyed when she opened the door on the off chance that it wasn't him. But luckily it was in fact Tamaki.

"Good morning, Tamaki." Haruhi said with a smile. "I'm assuming that everyone else is ready to head down to breakfast."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:18 pm

(Is this one still alive or finished or needing new characters or what?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Nov 15, 2009 9:30 pm

((...i'm sure sora wants to finish this...i'll talk to her later what she wants to do about this one... this one was her favorite rp so i'll let her make the final call))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:27 pm

((i love this RP crying ...i would've posted more...but i was the last person to post...))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 16, 2009 1:58 pm

(Well... *thinks* Maybe you could ask some of the new members if they're interested in taking over various characters? I'm not sure if they like Ouran or not, so it's worth a shot if they're willing to catch up.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:37 pm

i think the verdict on this one then is find new kyoya and twins
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:38 pm

I'll add that to the updates thing and see if you get any volunteers.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:35 am

i wouldn't mind being kyouya or the twins. ^^
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:50 pm

I'm sure Sora and Twilight would love you for it. I would suggest catching up on the story, either reading posts here or reading the fanfic edition here: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4688379/1/Ouran_Field_Trip_to_the_Hot_Springs
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rennim Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:47 pm

haha alright. won't take me that long
Rennim
Rennim
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 457
Quote : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice; it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.
Registration date : 2009-10-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22  Next