Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:15 pm

((okay....be prepared for a kinda confusing & long post...okay? hanyou & i decided that it'll be easier if we post our posts together rather than going back and forth. we're doing it as i type! (through AIM)))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Haruhi

Haruhi just stared at Tamaki with a smile; no more than that was to be said. Just hearing that he cared about her safety filled her with joy. Of course, that was just as friends. Knowing Tamaki, he cared about everyone's safety, and not just one person alone, or more than everyone else (in this case probably).

When Tamaki asked if they should press onward, she nodded and said, "Yeah, let's go." They then left the garden, going in the direction of the internet cafe.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Kaoru_10

Just as Hunny stuffed a bunch of hats into a plastic bag, he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket. Urgently, Hunny pulled it out and opened it up, then read the text. It was from Mori saying:

Mitzukuani
They're headed for the cafe
be ready
Mori

Hunny flipped his phone shut and shouted over to everyone, "Tama-chan & Haru-chan are heading for the internet cafe! We have to get down there now!" Hunny quickly grabbed a bottle of water, and with that, everyone was out the door, running for the internet cafe. As they approached it, they walked cautiously, being sure to keep quiet. Just around the corner Hunny could see Tamaki & Haruhi making their way towards them. They were running out of time. The small third-year stuck looked up at Kaoru and said, "Kao-chan, I'll need your help with this one!"

Hunny then urgently went through their many bags of clothes and hats, forcing Kaoru to do the same. Hunny settled with an indigo baseball cap, decently nice dark shades, and a medium sized white t-shirt with a red stripe going all around horizontally around the center of his chest (which was just thrown on over his original shirt). Hunny hid most of his hair inside his cap, doing his best to hide his dark blonde hair. If he had more time, Hunny would've even thrown on a different pair of shorts.

Kaoru dug through the bag, finally settling on dark shades, a black, striped fedora, and a black button up shirt. After carefully tucking in his hair, he nodded at Hunny, and the two began to walk towards their targets.

Hunny walked ahead of Kaoru a short way, placing his hands in his pockets and kept his eyes away from Tamaki & Haruhi's as they came closer. Hunny was sure to get on the same side as Tamaki. He wouldn't want their plan going wrong. As they came closer and closer, Hunny lifted up his bottle of water and took a drink. Now, Kao-chan! he thought when Hunny was just feet away from passing by Tamaki & Haruhi.

Kaoru put on an agitated face, scowling at the disguised Hunny. Once Hunny raised the bottle, Kaoru pretended to realize something, and quickly turned towards Hunny, reaching for the water bottle in his hands violently. "What the hell, Shermon?! First you steal my cheesecake, and now my water!? Give it back you kleptomaniac!"

Hunny turned around to face Kaoru with a barely noticable smirk. Lowering his voice (which wasn't all that low), Hunny answered loudly, "What?! I didn't steal this from you, Kain! I bought it!" Hunny jumped away from Kaoru, making sure that he wouldn't be able to actually grab it. Along with that, Hunny was sure to lift the bottle just enough in front of Tamaki, causing it to spill all over him.

Pretending not to notice, Hunny ran away, shouting back at Kaoru, "If you want it so badly, try to get it from me!" With that, Hunny ran away at full speed.

Kaoru growled, completely ignoring the now soaked teen, and running after him. "Dammit! If you don't come back here RIGHT NOW I swear I'll tell everyone what you did last summer!" And with that, Kaoru was gone, chasing after Hunny.

Hunny ran for the entrance to the hot springs and hid behind the locker room building (assuming that it's a seperate building...), with Kaoru not that far behind him. Once Kaoru caught up to Hunny, they both leaned up against the building and started laughing histarically. There was no way that Haruhi & Tamaki could hear them now. But after a good, long minute of nonstop laughing, Hunny panted, "G-good job, Kao-chan! That...was great!" Hunny then pulled off his hat and shades as he dug into his pocket for his phone. He pulled it out and quickly texted Mori:

Takashi!
Kao-chan & I did it!
Anyway, where are you? We're over by the locker rooms.
- Hunny

Haruhi watched blankly as the two crazied boys ran off screaming at one another. She was too pre-occupied to notice that the smaller boy poured water all over Tamaki's front side. "Oh, Tamaki, you're soaking wet! C'mon, we better go get you a change of clothes," she said to him. Without thinking, Haruhi grabbed Tamaki by the hand and began to lead him through the crowd in at a faster pace from before. At least he didn't actually get injured.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:32 am

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Tamaki_5

As the two of them reentered the hotel, Tamaki looked around eagerly to see what the two of them would do next. As he lead Haruhi onward to their next activity, he looked intently infront of them as he watched two boys arguing over something. As the two of them became roudier, Tamaki stepped slightly infront of Haruhi as means to discreatly protect her.

Tamaki looked down at his shirt with an awkward stare as the smaller of the two dosed him with his water bottle. Well, he thought as he was becoming slightly irritable, at least they didn't break out into a fist fight.

"Oh, Tamaki, you're soaking wet! C'mon, we better go get you a change of clothes,"

Tamaki looked up just in time to have Haruhi grab him by the hand and drag him through the crowds. He averted his gaze from Haruhri out of embaassment not only beacu she was hoilding his hand bt also she was acting a little too motherly all over a bit of water. Of corse he didn't mind her grabbing him by the hand. In fact Tamaki genty tightened his grip round her hand as well and just let her take him along to where ever she was guiding him to.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Mori_2

Mori watched the whole scene from insdie the cafe, and smiled at hi little cousins work. Not bad you two, he thought as he noticed them now holding hands, The argument was a nice touch.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm

((there was a text...........eh, doesn't really matter. i'll just assume mori texted him back.))
((wow......i just realized that we're totally not following the schedule's times...haha...))

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny & Hikaru made their way to the internet cafe, making sure that Haruhi or Tamaki weren't around to see them. They made their way inside and right away found Mori looking out one of the windows. Hunny ran over to him and glomped him from behind, shouting, "Takashi!"

Hunny let go of his cousin and looked out the window as well, trying to find Haruhi & Tamaki among the large crowd. He smiled when he saw them holding hands. "Kawaii! You see that, Kao-chan?" he said over his shoulder to Kaoru.

It was then that Hunny noticed that Haruhi & Tamaki were going in Kyoya & Hikaru's general direction. From the looks of it, they were going to be heading back to the rooms. Hunny urgently pulled out his phone and typed in:

Haru-chan & Tama-chan r going 2 pass u 2 up!
Hurry & do something, Kyo-chan!
- Hunny

Hunny sent the text to Kyoya, hoping that Kyoya would get it in time for them to do something.

Haruhi glanced over her shoulder a little when she felt Tamaki tighten his grip around her hand. It wasn't too noticable, but she could still feel it some. I wonder why he's doing that... I guess it doesn't matter too much though. It's not important anyway, she thought to herself while she continued to guide Tamaki through the crowd.

Without looking back at him, Haruhi said, "Well, I suppose we should go back to the room now... So you can change out of your wet clothes. But maybe if we still have time we could come back down and walk around some... What do you think?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Kyouya12Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Hikaru10

Kyoya received Hunny's text and promptly began thinking. It didn't take him very long to think up an long, elaborate plan which would entertain him to no limit.

"That was Hunny-sempai," Kyoya said to Hikaru. "He says that Tamaki and Haruhi are coming this way." That being said, he began digging in the 'costume bag' for exactly what they would need.

"Alright." Hikaru said, noticing Kyoya's rummaging through the bag. "It seems like you've already thought of something... what have you got in mind?" Hikaru felt that he should be slightly afraid. This was a plan by KYOYA after all.

Kyoya smirked the smirk only the demon king could smirk. He joyfully told Hikaru of his plan.

Hikaru paled slightly. "But WHY! How come I have to be-" Hikaru was cut off when he noticed Haruhi and Tamaki coming closer and closer. He sighed in defeat. "Alright." Grumling slightly, he dressed himself appropriately, and glared at Kyoya. It took slightly longer than he wanted. But Haruhi and Tamaki were far enough down the hall, that he had time to completely change his clothes. And a full body costume was definately needed for the part he had to play. He ran out in front of the two targets heading straight for their hiding place.

Once he was standing directly in front of Tamaki, he smiled brightly, striking a pose and letting out a high pitched, girly giggle. He was sure if his king and Haruhi knew who he was, they would laugh until they died.

Hikaru was currently wearing long black leggings, that covered all the way down to the boots that crawled all the way up his calves. Also on his person was a hot pink mini-skirt, as well as a white tanktop followed by a black jacket with long sleeves, that only fell down to about his navel. He had to wear SOMETHING to hide the fact that he was completely flat. Though, that was natural, seeing as he WAS a guy.

All the clothes were things that the twins had decided probably wouldn't have been the best to give Haruhi, and these came with a long black wig, that curled slightly at the ends. It was parted to the left, and the long bangs were hanging over one of Hikaru's eyes. On top of that was a black cap with a large skull on the front, tilted slightly to the side.

"Oh, what is such a HANDSOME boy like you doing here? And more importantly, WHY haven't we been introduced?" He squeeked in his best girly voice. He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, popping his hip to one side. The smile was becoming painful to keep on his face.

Kyoya, like Hikaru, changed into a disguise, one that was significantly less humiliating.

He chose a black baseball cap to hide his 'rich boy' hair style. He also choose a white t-shirt that was much to big for him to wear on a normal basis. To top it off, he found a pair of jeans that were too large and pulled them on, but then pulled them down some to get the right affect. In addition, he slipped on a pair of Vans.
He instantly decided that he would NEVER dress like this again.

After the both of them had finished, they walked to their hiding space to wait for Tamaki and Haruhi. Kyoya noticed Hikaru leave as they approached.

Perfect, he thought. Everything was going as he planned so far, and Hikaru's outfit was the best part of it. It always entertained him to see his fellow host humiliate themselves. And, since Hikaru was actually taking this seriously, the outfit was perfectly convincing. Everything was going so perfectly that it made up for the completely ridiculous outfit he had to wear.

This was a good day in the life of Kyoya Ootori.

ok, tamaki should post, cause haruhi needs an answer to her question, and kairi and I wanted to let him or her say something before we continued.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm

Tamaki looked at his watch to see the time was almost 5:30, almost time to be getting ready for supper. Tamaki sighed as he realized their date was at its end. Oh well, he thought to himself, there's always tomorrow. "By the time we get back upstairs, we'd need to be getting ready for supper," Tamaki said disappointingly, "Also, the guys should be finishing up in the springs soon anyways."

Instead of just letting Haruhi drag him, Tamaki just walked with Haruhi in the direction of the rooms. However, it wasn't until a little while after they started walking did Tamaki realize that they were still holding hands. He looked down bashfully as he considered letting go, however, he could still feel Haruhi's grip tight around his hand. That's odd, he thought to himself as they continued walking, you'd think she'd want to let go. He glanced over at Haruhi looking a different direction as he tried to figure out in his head why she didn't let go.

Before He could think too more on that though, a girl wearing 80s rocker clothing came up to him talking sweet to him. Tamaki backed up a little as he could hardly stand the sight of her. Something about this girl is just...not right he thought to himself as he pulled Haruhi slightly behind him as means to protect her from this potential loon. However, to still be courteous to a potential customer, he bowed slightly as he said, "Hello my dear, I'm Tamaki, a member of Ouran Academy's Host Club. I'm sorry but I really have no time to really chat at the moment. As you can see, I'm of need a change of clothes and I'm busy at the moment with my friend here."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:16 pm

Haruhi nodded to Tamaki's reply without speaking another word. Well, he is right. But still, I don't want this time with him to end. she thought as they began to walk toward the rooms together.

This is strange, thought Haruhi. He won't let go of my hand... Wonder why... Haruhi glanced down at their hands with her eyes; her head told her to let go, but her heart just wouldn't allow it.

"Oh, what is such a HANDSOME boy like you doing here? And more importantly, WHY haven't we been introduced?"

Haruhi now focused her attention to the people in front of them. Oh wow...what a strange...girl...? I'm not one to talk...but still. Wow... she thought, with her eyes wide open as she stared at the bizzare-looking girl in front of them. She slowly backed away as Tamaki did; she did not want to be addressed by the strange girl just as Tamaki was. I feel bad for him...

Haruhi was a little surprised when Tamaki pulled her behind him slightly, but over-joyed at the same time. Even if Tamaki was trying to hide her from the possible nut-job, Haruhi didn't want to just stand here and wait for this girl to reply. So instead, Haruhi spoke up some and said, "Y-yes, we really should be going... Our friends will be back soon and we're supposed to meet them up at our room shortly... I don't want to sound rude, but will you please excuse us? We really need to be going..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:08 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Kaoru_10Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Kyouya10

"Oh, are you REALLY now?" Hikaru insisted, pouting almost comically. "That's such a shame." He shook his head, as if it really was a shame, before moving flipping his 'hair' over his shoulder, and striking a random pose. "But I would REALLY like to get to know you better..." He wiggled his eyebrows suggestively, really getting into the act.

Kyoya stood from the on the sidelines and watched the scene. Suddenly remembered his 'schedule' and how they all had to be at dinner on time. That meant that he had to make this quick.

Meaning now was the time to intervene. He came out from his hiding spot and put his arm around Hikaru as un-awkwardly as possible. Luckily he was able to make it look natural. There was no doubt in his mind, however, that this wasn't natural in the least and he would NEVER do it of his own will again.
"Yo," he said in his best 'ghetto' impression, "Wha'cha doin' wit my girl, man?" He pretended to suddenly notice Haruhi and 'chd'. "Dude, yo cross-dresser girlfriend is right there, too. That's just sick, man!"

Hikaru pretended to suddenly be extremely interested in Kyoya and snubbed Tamaki, preparing to make the shadow king as uncomfortable as possible. He practically wrapped his upper body around Kyoya's torso, being the clingy girlfriend he was supposed to act like. "Ah! Baby!" He whined, and sounded surprised. "I wasn't doin' nuthin! He came up to me and was all like, 'hey girlfran! I swear!" He laid his head on Kyoya's shoulder. "I was so scared..."

Kyoya glared at Tamaki. He wasn't really mad at the guy, but thinking about some of the annoying things he did and all of the problems that he caused him made it easy for Kyoya to get upset enough to take some kind of action.

In a stroke of 'anger', Kyoya pushed Tamaki and half-shouted, "You like messin' wit girls man? You better watch yo back, or I'll get over here and kick yo ass." With that he turned around, dragging Hikaru with him and started walking down the hall.

To add to the fun, sort of, and to make the scene seem somewhat more realistic, Kyoya said "You, kno', this ain't the first time this happened, girl."

Hikaru giggled slightly as they sauntered off, clinging to his --erm, her 'boyfriends' arm. He flipped her(?!) hair again, just for show, before they disappeared from sight.

Once Hikaru was sure Tamaki and Haruhi could see them no longer, he began to run down the hall, the heels surprisingly giving him no hindrance, dragging Kyoya after him. "Come on, baby we gotta go change." Ignoring whatever face Kyoya was making at the nickname, he pulled the shadow king until they reached their room, where Hikaru spared no time in throwing off the skirt he was wearing, sighing loudly in relief once it was tossed to the floor. After a few moments of silence, he spoke again. "So... do you think it worked?"

Kyoya glared at Hikaru when he called him 'baby'. The 'prank' was over now, why did he feel the need to continue it?

When they were in the room his gladly replaced the overly-large shirt with his original, took off his cap, and continued to take off his already half-off pants and put on his shorts. All of the way.

"So... do you think it worked?"

Kyoya replaced his glasses as he answered the question. "Probably. It was such a ridiculous get-up, and such a ridiculous conversation that it's bound to do something." Kyoya held back a shudder that was caused by the remembrance of his and Hikaru's previous "relationship", the way he had to talk, and the event in general.

After Hikaru and Kaoru woke him up the other day, it was great and highly enjoyable to torture him by forcing him to wear a skirt. Though, next time something like this happened, he would make sure he carefully assessed the situation so he didn't have to do anything so ridiculous again.

Hikaru nodded. "Right. Now we should probably hide that bag of clothing..." The Hitachiin brother suggested, moving towards said bag. He couldn't wait to meet back up with the others. Though, if he were lucky, Kaoru, Hunny, and Mori didn't catch his little cross-dressing escapade.

gimme a sec to add the pics.

... oh wow... I just made that a LOT more difficult than it had to be. ...oh well. It's done now.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:18 am

The boyfriend of the psychotic girl talked so fast in hardly comprehensible sentences and walked away so fast that by the time Tamaki knew how to retaliate, the guy was gone. Tamaki let go of Haruhi's hand as his body tensed up as he said irritably to no one in particular, "Messing with girls huh? I would never! Women need attention, yes, but one guy shouldn't be giving attention to more than one girl. Even when I'm hosting I do my best to just pay attention to one girl at a time. God only knows how loyal I'd be if I ever got a girl--" Tamaki was so lost in his angry ranting that he almost forgot Haruhi was standing right next to him and caught himself as he realized what he was saying. Tamaki lost all of his rage to bashfulness as he finished in almost a mumble, "--friend..."

He looked behind him at Haruhi who was staring at him with those big, brown eyes of her and sighed as he turned forward again. "C'mon Haruhi," he said in an almost depressed tone as he put his hands into his wet pockets, "Let's get going so we can be on time for dinner." With that, Tamaki lead his fellow host back up to their rooms.

Mori of course had been watching over the scene the entire time. He was surprised he could restrain his laughter not only when he saw Hikaru in that girl's outfit, if you could call it that, but when he saw Kyoya dressed up in a rapper's getup. as the scene progressed, Mori had whipped out his phone and taken a few pics on his cellphone, before they walked off to let whatever they were aiming for unfold.

Mori watched and listened as Tamaki ranted about being loyal girls and saw how he lost a lot of his steam after he mentioned the idea of girlfriends. Mori sighed as he though to himself, He's still embarrassed about the whole idea...Sheesh, what in the world will give him confidence? As the couple left, Mori turned around and said to Hunny and Kauro, "I think they had enough for today. Let's get going." Mori picked up his cousin and placed him on his shoulders and began walking back to the rooms on a quicker route than Tamaki as he texted Kyoya and Hikaru,

Alright guys let's give it a break
I think they've had enough
meet u 2 @ the room
Mori

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:48 am; edited 2 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:33 am

((okay....awesome......hunny & kaoru are already with mori though. >.> but whatever...))

Haruhi was speechless, and the fact that this man, and possibly the strange women, knew she was a "crossdresser" didn't make anything better. However, Haruhi did her best not to react to that. Normally she wouldn't care either way anyway. But now...she just didn't know.

Unfortunately though, Haruhi's anger rose high just as soon as this gangster began bad-mouthing Tamaki--she even barely noticed that Tamaki had let go of her hand. It upset her seeing him as angry as he was:

"Messing with girls huh? I would never! Women need attention, yes, but one guy shouldn't be giving attention to more than one girl. Even when I'm hosting I do my best to just pay attention to one girl at a time. God only knows how loyal I'd be if I ever got a girl--"

Haruhi's eyes widened as Tamaki added "--friend..." in just a quiet little mumble. This shocked her, a lot. She didn't quite know why, but it did. Either he's really embarrassed about the idea of having a...girlfriend. Or he just doesn't really like the idea at all, Haruhi thought as she stared up at Tamaki in a daze. Either way...I wouldn't be that girl.

"C'mon Haruhi. Let's get going so we can be on time for dinner."

Nodding, Haruhi followed Tamaki up to the rooms, refusing to look at him directly. So many thoughts were flowing through her head all at once: Why would he be embarrassed of the idea of having a...girlfriend. Because he doesn't want one? Or maybe because he never really thought of the idea before? ...Who came to mind when he said that...? Do I want to know? Obviously, Haruhi had no answers, especially for this random thought: And who the hell were those two?! Such a strange couple, realy...

As they approached their rooms, Haruhi pulled out her card key, and swiped it. Haruhi opened the door some, and said to Tamaki, without looking at him, "I--I'll see you in a bit, Tamaki." With that, Haruhi walked in her room and shut the door behind her.

((sorry......no time to post anything as Hunny really......but again, he's with mori & kaoru......either way........sorry.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:56 am

Mori, Hunny and Kaoru luckily made it up to the rooms before Tamaki did. They quickly ran to their quadrants and stuffed away the bags of clothes they had and then calmed themselves down before changing for dinner. Mori simply changed himself into a black tuxedo with a forest green vest and tie. he then went out into the living room area and sat down on the couch and relaxed as he waited for Tamaki to arrive.

Tamaki sighed depressivly as Haruhi entered her room and his head was abuzz with thoughts of her. he entered his room to find all of his fellow hosts getting ready for dinner. He trudged his way to his quadrent and simply picked out a black vest and a pair of black dress pants, accompanied by a white shirt and lime green tie. he joined Mori in the living room area as he sat down in the arm chair and waited for the others to get ready as well.

When they all looked ready to go, Tamaki hummed unsure of himself before he said, "Can we have a quick Club meeting before we go down to dinner?...D-don't worry about getting Haruhi...this doesn't really apply to her."

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:36 pm

Hunny walked out of his quadrent just as he noticed Tamaki taking a seat down in the arm chair. Quietly, Hunny passed him up and sat himself down on the couch next to Mori. The small third-year looked down at himself, smiling; he was very pleased with his choice of clothing. He simply wore a black tuxedo--similar to Mori's--with a very light green dress shirt underneither, and all accompanied with a white tie. Green seems to be the theme tonight, he thought, not really putting another thought or care into the small, random matter.

"Can we have a quick Club meeting before we go down to dinner?...D-don't worry about getting Haruhi...this doesn't really apply to her."

Hunny glanced over to Tamaki, not completely sure as to what he was going to say. No Haru-chan? I have a feeling this may involve her in some way...or at least a little, he thought. Hunny sat up straight with a nod as he said, "Of course we can! What's the meeting about, Tama-chan?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:59 pm

Tamaki gathered his thoughts as the others gathered around. Once everyone was looking at him with curious eyes, he sighed before he said, "I"m not pointing any fingers or anything but I believe that I've noticed some..."club activities" outside of club gatherings...What I wanted to ask and make clear is...what is the Host Club's policy on dating?" He looked at the others who looked rather baffled at his question. not getting any immediate responces he said, "C'mon guys, I want everyone's imput on this."

Mori, like the others had a gut feeling this had something to do with Haruhi but Mori was rendered speechless at Tamaki's question, like he even talked that much anyways. You gotta be kidding me, Morithought to himself, You're telling me that the only reason that he hasn't made any move yet despite his feelings...is because he cares what we think about him dating? Mori almost wanted to come out with it and tell him that they've been rooting him on o date Haruhi bt h knew it was best to hold his tounge and let someone like Kyoya, the authorty type, or Hunbny, the caring type, say something first.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:19 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Kyouya13

Kyoya wasn't all that shocked that he called everyone into a 'club meeting'. He believed that Tamaki was about to ask them about him and Haruhi in some way, shape, or form, like he predicted he would do earlier. So when he started off the meeting, he was quite shocked that it seemed as if he knew the club was spying on the two.

In the end, though, he was correct with his first assumption. "We don't technically have a policy. Why do you ask, Tamaki?"

Kyoya thought about it. Having a girl friend would be bad for business because, A) the girls who came to the club would probably cease coming because they know that their host it dating someone, and B) the girl friend probably wouldn't be fond of her boy friend 'cheating' on them with many other females. But there was also the chance that business would increase because the customers would try and 'steal' their host from his girl friend.

But in the case of Haruhi and Tamaki, they would have no choice but to keep their relationship a secret, due to Haruhi's debt and the fact that she had to pretend that she was a male. So a relationship between the two could work out without too much interference with club activities.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:30 pm

"Well like I said I've noticed..." Tamakisaid before he awkwardly cleared his throat; this whole conversation was making him embarassed and nervous and he was wishing that this would go faster. "host members with women outside of hosting." He looked around at the other guys who were looking rather strangly at him and each other. "If we don't have a policy now then shouldn't we make one then?" Tamaki suggestedstill looking around for support from the other guys.

[/quote]
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 pm

((hold on, hold on...........y'all know i've been busy with the party...and then dead tired afterwards (apparently i looked depressed last night...when i was just tired...i think?).......and then homework............>.< plus...now i'm afraid to click anything....))

Hunny was kinda surprised about what Tamaki had suggested. He wants us to have a policy?! Well...I can see why... It would make some sense for a Host Club like our own... But still...

"Well...I wouldn't be too sure about having a policy, Tama-chan," Hunny began. "It would make sense, with us being a Host Club and all I guess. But...we're allowed to have personal lives outside of here. If I'm not mistaken, that includes dating as well." Hunny looked at Tamaki, right into his eyes as he added, "Wouldn't you think so, Tama-chan?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:26 pm

...okay... i actually don't mind anymore. The day i complained about it was just a really bad day in the life of kairiandroxas. well, here it goes...

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Kyouya14

"But if you still insist on a policy, Tamaki, you are the 'King' what you say goes," Kyoya said. Then he added: "May I ask whom you've noticed with other women outside of hosting, Tamaki?"

There was now a 50/50 percent chance of Tamaki confessing. This was one of the times where Kyoya really wasn't able to tell exactly what Tamaki was thinking or what he was going to do, so he'd just have to wait and see.

(sorry if it's not the greatest... but it's best i've got right now)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:02 pm

((if you don't mind kairi i'm gonna squeeze my post within yours...it'll just be easier for me))

"It would make sense, with us being a Host Club and all I guess. But...we're allowed to have personal lives outside of here. If I'm not mistaken, that includes dating as well. Wouldn't you think so, Tama-chan?"

"But if you still insist on a policy, Tamaki, you are the 'King' what you say goes,"

Tamaki averted his gaze from Hunny after he started looking him strait in the eye. Tamaki felt like Hunny could see right through him. After Kyoya made his comment, Tamaki said, "I-It's not like I want to keep us from dating, nothing like that at all. It's just...when two people are in love, there shouldn't be anyone in between them. They should give most of their time to them. However, we as hosts, have a duty to satisfy our princesses and if a host has a girlfriend...things would tend to conflict. I just think that we should make some kind of policy or guideline so that our customers don't come between a host and their actual loved one..."

"May I ask whom you've noticed with other women outside of hosting, Tamaki?"

Tamaki froze in place as Kyoya had called him out on his bluff. Curse him and his ability to see into people's souls, Tamaki thought to himself as he tried to think of a response to Kyoya's question, maybe its those damn glasses of his, they always seem so demonic when the light hits them in that creepy fashion. "I-I'm not going to say because I think they'd appreciate me to be quiet about it," Tamaki lied as he rubbed his neck, "If they haven't said anything about it by now, I'm sure they won't want me to say anything."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:09 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 20 Kaoru_10
The twins were more than a little shocked when Tamaki had brought up this topic of conversation. But they went along with it regardless, in spite of knowing that everyone but Tamaki knew what Tamaki didn't even know he knew yet. Yes, it was very complicated. They listened carefully to what everyone was saying, resisting the urge to interrupt. After Tamaki had spoken, Hikaru decided to pipe up, sounding vaguely interested.

"Since when have you thought before saying anything, milord?"

He didn't mean to sound offensive per-se, but it was generally true. Usually Tamaki just blurted out whatever was on his mind. Though, lately, that didn't seem to be the case. It was understandable of course, what with his situation with Haruhi, but he felt he should still point it out. And besides. If Tamaki wanted some sort of 'policy', that meant that he was definitely going to be confessing to Haruhi soon. Which was what they had all been trying to do since, they got on this trip.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Apr 25, 2009 9:35 am

"Of coure I think about what i say." Tamaki said in that tone of voice that suggested he was starting a rant, "every syllable that flows from my mouth is a carefully thought out stroke of a paint brush that helps me to paint a glorious painting of what I am truely thinking...." Tamaki caught himself before he continued on with that rant and looked around again to see if the guys would say anything else

"This shouldn't be that complex Tamaki." Mori finally pitched in in his monotone voice, "I know this is what we do, but its a club for christ sakes."

Tamaki thought about what Mori had said. Trying to look past Mori's minor insult of his passion to kee women happy he finally got the input he was looking for. "I suppose your right Mori-sempai..." Tamaki said as he tried his best to think of a simple solution, "I gess the best way to keep girlfriends seperat from the customers is to not have the girl friends see you hosting..." As Tamaki finalized the idea in his head, he sat back in the arm chair threw one leg over his knee and gave that princly-king lok and said, "Then let it be that girlfriends of the Host club cannot attend club activities as a customer and that its the duty of the boyfriend to not Host outside of club while thier girlfriend is around."

After he made his declaration he then finally realized how much time they had taken up with this debate. "Oh, I wonder if Haruhi's done already," Tamaki said as he looked at the door, "I'll go check." Tamaki then made his way to the door to open it

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Apr 26, 2009 11:48 am

Tama-chan's making it pretty obvious, Hunny thought to himself. He really wants that girlfriend to be Haru-chan; he himself doesn't really know that quite yet though. Hunny let out a small sigh as he watched Tamaki head over to the door.

Haruhi didn't feel like taking too long picking out the right outfit for dinner tonight; she just wasn't in the mood. Rather than taking forever searching, Haruhi simply settled with a black suit, a white dress shirt underneith, and of dark green tie tucked in under her coat. It was simple, but still elegant enough for dinner, from what she thought at least.

Haruhi combed her hair a little, just to make sure it wasn't screwed up in any way. After she washed her face, Haruhi laid down on her bed and stared up at the ceiling. Her mind was blank, unsure of many things really. I need time to relax...time to think... It seems like I never have the time to do such things anymore, she thought as she gazed up at the ceiling above her.

It felt as if an hour or so has passed, when it was only a little over ten minutes. That's funny, Haruhi thought. Normally Tamaki would come to get me by now. I should probably go see what's holding them up. Slowly, Haruhi got off the bed and made her way to the door.

Haruhi stepped out into the hallway after checking to see if anyone was around. As always, there wasn't. She closed the door behind her and walked in front of the Host Club's room. She lifted her hand and just as she was about to knock on the door, it flung open, with Tamaki standing in the doorway. "Oh, Tamaki... You guys were taking longer than usual, so I came to see what was up..."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri May 01, 2009 10:01 pm

"Oh...sorry." Tamaki said, still a little stunned to open the door to find Haruhi already standing there, "I-It's my fault really. I held the guys up..." Tamaki rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to think of a ie before he explained, "I-I couldn't decided on what to wear. Shall we all go to dinner now?"

The host club filed out into the hallway and made there way down to dinner. Instead of leading the way out infront like he normally did, Tamaki placed himself amoungst the others and mearly walked with them, of course though, he was in the center of them all. Not only that, but Tamaki mde it a point to be standing next to Haruhi as they walked. When they finally made it down to dinner and they all found their table, The Hosts took their seats around the table in the same places theyhad been for the past few nights. As all the oter other Hosts were seating themselves, Tamaki felt the need to pull out Haruhi's chair out for her first. After Tamaki seated her, he sat hmsel down without helping Kyoya out like the time before, althought Kyoya was in the process already of siting himself down at the time. Tamai lifted his enu up and prcoeeded to look ofver the menu as he decided what he wanted to eat.

((i'd thought you'd might wanna comment and also i thought i thought i'd hand the wheel over to Haruhi or Kyoya to get us through dinner))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun May 03, 2009 10:48 pm

((scratch all that--kairi wants me to do it, kinda.))

All Haruhi did was respond to Tamaki with a simple nod of the head. There wasn't really anymore to be said, or at least not now. Haruhi terribly wanted to reach out to Tamaki and tell him about everything that was going through her head about them and their relationship. But she couldn't, for Haruhi didn't know how Tamaki would react to such a confession, and she wasn't bound to find out. Well, not at any time soon anyway.

As the group walked down to dinner, Haruhi was sure to walk along side Tamaki the entire way. It kind of surprised her though that Tamaki wasn't leading everyone down up in front like he normally did. It was nothing to worry about though; he probably just didn't feel up to it this time. But Haruhi couldn't be too sure.

Once they made it down to dinner and at their usual table, Haruhi reached out her hand to pull her chair, but Tamaki beat her to it. Haruhi smiled up at Tamaki once she was seated and said, "Thank you, Tamaki." Just a few hours earlier, Haruhi would've been cautious when it came to calling him just "Tamaki" around the Host Club and other people from school. But now, she couldn't care less. Not in the least.

Dinner passed by smoothly, without any troubles or problems--not that Haruhi expected there to be any. Or at least nothing too serious and crazy that is. Everyone was conversing with one another about random stuff, and there was no particular topic that stuck around too long as they all ate their dinner. Haruhi on the other hand stayed quiet most of the time, and only really spoke when someone addressed her first. Too many thoughts were going through her head. Well, that and she went into a trance nearly every time she took a bite of the elegant, delicious food that laid in front of her.

Haruhi noticed that Tamaki wasn't talking too much either, practically doing the same thing she was, other than going into a trance that is. Haruhi would've asked why, but she didn't want to pry into his personal business.

As dinner came to a close end, Haruhi wiped her mouth with her napkin and looked around the table at everyone. Seeing them all having a good time liked this pleased her, even if her herself wasn't too involved with the conversations much. After letting out a small yawn, Haruhi said, "Well, I'm getting tired, and I couldn't eat another bite. So I think I'm going to head back up stairs."

((eh.....kinda much, but whatever.))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon May 04, 2009 5:16 pm

After Tamaki had received his meal, He didn't talk a whole lot as he poured over in his mind how he would ask Haruhi out between his small inner-mind theaters of the two of them. Maybe she'll want to go up alone after dinner like yesterday and I could ask her after i walk her back to her room, Tamaki first thought. No, that wouldn't do. It's too soon and besides, it should be romantic. Tamaki went over in his head of possible romantic spots and then thought, Oh, the dance would be perfect! what a way to end a night. Oh wait, there's going to be people there...I need to ask her privately so I don't expose her secret... The garden should work. and also that would be even better for her to be surrounded by beauty during such an occasion. before Tamaki knew it, he had finished his dinner and he waited patiently for the other's to finish

"Well, I'm getting tired, and I couldn't eat another bite. So I think I'm going to head back up stairs."

jumping on the opportunity like Hunny on cake, Tamaki then offered as he stood up, "I'll go with you. I've finished and so I have nothing better to do."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon May 04, 2009 9:49 pm

Haruhi, for once, wasn't very surprised by Tamaki's sudden reaction. They had spent nearly the entire day together, after all. Besides, Haruhi wasn't bound to argue with the matter. She liked spending time with Tamaki, even if it was just an escort to her room.

Nodding, Haruhi stood from her seat and pushed in her chair. "Well alright, that's just fine with me." Haruhi looked back at her fellow hosts and waved at them. "Good night guys, I'll see you all in the morning." With that, Haruhi left for her room with Tamaki right by her side.

As the two of them made their way back toward the rooms, Haruhi was trying to think of something to start up a conversation. She didn't like the silence, for once. Silence between them always made her feel awkward. Mainly because she was so used to him talking about something. Well, that and the fact that she felt like they should be saying something. Haruhi just didn't know quite what.

Deciding that she should just give in a ask him a question that made her wonder a bit, Haruhi finally came out and asked, "Tamaki, what did you think of this evening? I mean, do you think you would've rather spent your time in the springs? We did run into some strange people today..." The thought of the strange, preppy woman made Haruhi shudder a bit.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue May 05, 2009 4:23 pm

Tamaki looked over at Haruhi when she finally addressed him. Tamaki had remained silent since she said that she was tired and felt it to be rude to annoy her if she didn't feel like talking. Not only that, but Tamaki was deeply liking his thoughts of the two of them together. "I rather enjoyed our day together, Haruhi." Tamaki answered, "It is nice to relax in the springs but it can get stressful in springs." Tamaki looked around shifty-eyed like they were being watched before he added in a low voice as he leaned in near Haruhi, "especially when you're in the springs with the twins." Tamaki chuckled a little at his own joke.

"Yeah I agree. there were a lot of strange people at the hotel today," Tamaki said as he remembered the very odd couple in particular, "But it's nothing to worry about too much. I still had a fun time today."

When Tamaki and Haruhi finally made it back to the rooms, Tamaki sighed slightly as this would mean the end of his time with Haruhi for the rest of the night. As Haruhi got out her card key, Tamaki looked down at his shoes as a thought came to mind. "Well, Haruhi I guess I should be getting back down stairs now that you're at your room." he said reluctantly. Tamaki then held his arm out that could be either mistaken as a gesture for Haruhi to enter her room or an invitation for Haruhi to hug him.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21, 22  Next