Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

+5
xTwilightxAngelx
Emotional_Scarlet
Hanyou_Foxgirl
kairiandroxas
love4Sora
9 posters

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next

Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:50 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Haruhi

Haruhi perked up some when she heard knocking at her door. Quickly, she stood up and ran to the door. Before opening, she looked out the peekhole in the door, then let out a sigh of relief. It was exactly who she expected: Tamaki.

Haruhi opened the door and stepped out into the hall as she closed the door behind her. Looking up at Tamaki with a smile, she said, "You look nice, Senpai." Haruhi glanced down the hall both ways and then added, "We should probably get going."

The two of them walked down to the garden in a semi-awkward silence. Haruhi didn't know about Tamaki, but she certainly didn't really know what to say. She didn't want to take any chances at trying to start a conversation again, either. So instead, Haruhi decided to leave all the conversation starting with Tamaki. He was probably better at it than she was anyway.

Just as they entered the garden, Haruhi looked around in thought, wondering where they should go first. Haruhi glanced up at Tamaki and said, "So...do you want to go back to our spot under the peach tree, or walk around some?" Haruhi felt a little strange, calling it "their spot".

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 800-by-600-502215-20080604125451

Hunny walked through the halls of the hotel happily. Just knowing that Haruhi & Tamaki were going to spend some time together made him happy. Plus, he was going to the hot springs! That alone was a rare treat--even for the rich.

Attempting to start a conversation, Hunny began to look over his shoulder and said, "Hey, Takashi--huh?" It was then that Hunny noticed that Mori and the twins weren't in sight; just Kyoya. I wonder where they went... Now looking at Kyoya, Hunny said, "Kyo-chan, do you think we should look around for them or go on ahead to the springs?" Hunny didn't want to be rude and leave his friends for the springs. But they did leave him and Kyoya first. Hunny would think of this as paypack if they were to go to the hot springs.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Empty Re: Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:18 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Tamaki_5

Tamaki blushed as he saw Haruhi emerge from the room. Although she was dressed like a guy for the most part, he still thought she was very attractive.

"You look nice, Senpai."

Tamaki looked down in embarassment and then said back to her, "Th-Thank you. You look good yourself." Tamaki then shook off his embarassment and ushered for Haruhi to start walking. As he lead her down to the garden, Tamaki remained silent since his mind was buzzing with thoughts of what could possibly go wrong with him asking her out. No, no, C'mon Tamaki, he thought to yourself, You can do this. You can do this.

"So...do you want to go back to our spot under the peach tree, or walk around some?"

That's perfect! Tamaki thought to himself and then said back, "Why don't we walk around for a little bit and then we can go sit down at "our spot"?" Tamaki lead Haruhi through the garden like the day before but they strolled very slowly through the garden since they weren't rushing to find the exit. Tamaki started chit chatting with her about random little things but was talking a lot less than he did the day before since he was nervous about asking Haruhi out.

Once they finally made it back to the peach tree, Tamaki gesture for Haruhi to sit down. He then took an inconspicuous deep breath and sat closely next to Haruhi, resting his arms on his thighs and interlocking his hands between his spread apart knees. He then looked at Haruhi with a partially serious, partially caring face and asked her calmly, "C-can I talk to you about something?"

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Mori_2

Mori finally got on the trail of Tamaki and Haruhi as he say them enter the ballroom. He gestured for the Twins to follow and they stealthily followed them through the garden, ducking into beds of flowers and behind trees any time they thought they were looking behind them.

As the two of them sat down, their three stalkers hat hidden behind two cherry blossom trees and they watched carefully as they talked. "This might be it guys." Mori said warning the twins of what might come.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:37 pm

Haruhi felt her heart race as Tamaki sat so closely next to her. The feeling was so different and unfamilar to her, but it felt great either way. But that wasn't important now--something was on Tamaki's mind, and it obviously worried him some, or at least made him nervous. Haruhi leaned forward and intently waited for Tamaki to speak.

"C-can I talk to you about something?"

Haruhi perked up slightly, curious and concerned as to what Tamaki wanted to talk about. It had to be something important: he stuttered. Excellent hosts like himself didn't stutter so openly like this. I wonder what's got him so nervous... Could it be...no, it couldn't be something like that. Relax, Haruhi. You're just getting your hopes up.

Putting on a concerned expression, Haruhi leaned forward again so she could see Tamaki--or at least the side of his face--and said, "What is it, Senpai? You can tell me."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:24 pm

how about kyoya? (sorry it took me so long to get here... i usually only check the things that i get an e-mail for... but for the last few days i didn't get any... it was weird... then i realized that outlook might've been stealing the e-mails from my account... it was... So now i'm back. I thought it was weird that nobody was posting. Very Happy)

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Kyouya10

Kyoya, deciding that he was tired and wanted to relax rather then run around all day, decided to go with Hunny to the springs.

"We should just go to the springs. The can meet us there. And Tamaki's already said that he isn't coming into the springs today, so the others can fill us in on what happens if they feel the need to."

In reality, Kyoya had his agents and secret cameras all over, for protection and for pictures for the website and the magazine. But he would only publicize what was necessary for club profits, of course.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 04, 2009 6:03 pm

ALRIGHT! Filthy HUU-MUNS-- . . . wait, no. Sorry, too much invader zim. Okay! I, on a request from sora, will try to make better posts. but since this one is just commentary, I can assume that you don't want me to actually interfere, hmm? Oh, and Twilight, your new name is apparently 'Twaaron.' XD It was so funny . . . Sora, upon trying to decide what to call you, let that slip out in math, while telling me of random party escapades. *snicker* Twaaron.

. . . You know, that's actually kinda a cool name . . .

heh. Twaaron.

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Kaoru_10
The twins, crouching behind the tree, glanced over at Mori as he spoke. They nodded, looking at Tamaki. Suddenly the both of them were FILLED with the unrelenting urge to just screw everything up. However, they had been planning this from Haruhi's first day at the host club, they didn't want to ruin it now. The two 'lovebirds' had liked each other for some time now, even if they didn't realize it. And it would be all the MORE fun to tease them when they were actually together. Hikaru fidgeted slightly, eager for Tamaki to say what he had to say. Kaoru was in the same restless mood.

"Mmhmm." They responded seriously.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:02 pm

Tamaki took a deep breath as he tried to ready himself to finally admit his feelings to Haruhi. C'mon Tamaki, you got this far, you can do it, he thought to try and encourage himself to speak. Tamaki opened his mouth to finally say something but his mind quickly ran over of what could possibly happen. Tamaki managed to stutter out, "I..." before a very serious matter twanged through his head: What if she says "no" ?

Tensions would rise between the two of them and things would never be the same between them and between the hosts ever again. Not only that but Tamaki would surly be heart broken for an unruly length of time which would interfere with his hosting. Tamaki hung his head without adding anything after that one sylabol and thought, I can't do this... Not yet.

Tamaki thought quickly how he would respond that wouldn't give away his true feelings yet but would still help him get closer to Haruhi. "-I..." he started again, "wnated to ask... can things be less formal between us? You don't have to call me senpai anymore." he looked away from Haruhi as he remembered about the last time he tried this, "I mean, that is if you see me as something more than just someone you know."

Tamaki sighed depressivly as he couldn't bare to look at Haruhi. His heart was unsure of what would happen if he would actually admit his feelings now and he didn't want to get hurt. Howvere, he couldn't take the fact that he lost his courage and got cold feet at the last second.

"Tamaki you baka." Mori scolded Tamaki under his breath and he bit down on his thumb. You can't be serious that he still can't admit his feelings even in a situation like this! he thought bitterly to himself. Mori was almost sure that He was going to admit his feelings right then and there, but something kept him from doing so and Mori now wanted to strangle Tamaki for building Haruhi up like that and then knocking her down so harshly.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:36 pm

Haruhi nearly felt her heart drop, for she had gotten her hopes up. Despite what she had just told herself moments ago, she truly thought Tamaki would say something, or anything for that matter, about the two of them, and any possible feelings he may have for her. Haruhi sighed quietly to herself as she thought, Silly of me to think he would admit any possible feelings--of course, I know it's not possible. I mean, he thinks of me as his daughter & a friend, nothing else.

But his words were flowing through her head like never before:

"-I...wanted to ask... can things be less formal between us? You don't have to call me senpai anymore. I mean, that is if you see me as something more than just someone you know."
They buzzed around her head, giving her a slight headache. But despite the headache, Haruhi did see Tamaki as something more than someone she just knew. Maybe not always, but she has for awhile, and even more so just recently. She eagerly wanted to take Tamaki up on this kind gesture.

Taking a quite, but deep breath, Haruhi calmly smiled at Tamaki and finally replied, "You should know that I think of you more than just someone I know. We--we're friends...a--and good ones at that..." For whatever reason, actually saying that they were just "friends" pained her more than it had the last time. Was it just yesterday? But at the same time, she was more than happy with their friendship. In many ways, she didn't want that to change, but in others, she did. More than anything.

"I--isn't that right, Senpai--er--Tamaki..." Haruhi had a feeling that her current smile was rather bleak.

"Okay! Let's go, Kyo-chan!" Happily, Hunny led Kyoya to the springs. Hunny quickly got himself ready, put all his things into a locker, and paciently waited for Kyoya to be done and ready to go. Once he was, Hunny dashed out into the springs, making way to an open spot. As Kyoya followed Hunny in, the small third year sank down into the water, only making his eyes and above visible.

Gently, Hunny closed his eyes and thought, Could they have gone to watch after Tama-chan & Haru-chan? Knowing them probably... I wonder if anything will really happen though. Shrugging, Hunny re-emerged himself above the water and looked at Kyoya. "Kyo-chan...do you think Tama-chan will admit his feelings to Haru-chan anytime soon? As in today maybe?" Honestly, Hunny wasn't sure what to talk about, he was just curious to hear Kyoya's thoughts about all this.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:17 pm

Ouran Field Trip - Hot Springs - Page 19 Kyouya11

Kyoya made himself comfortable in the springs. He thought momentarily about Hunny's question. Did everyone feel the need to ask him this question. Probably.

"That really depends, Hunny-senpai. Tamaki is probably scared right now, he won't want to get hurt. Unfortunately for him, he doesn't know that Haruhi likes him back. Or maybe he'll suddenly gather unheard of courage and tell her, but i highly doubt that. I think he might admit that he likes her to us before he actually tells her about his feelings."

For all Kyoya knew, he was completely wrong. But it sounded like something Tamaki would do. It WAS something Tamaki would do, so he couldn't be proven wrong yet.

"What do you think is happening with them right now, Hunny-senpai?" Kyoya really didn't care much for Hunny's opinion. But it was boring just sitting in the springs. Besides, if he was always forced to state his thoughts, he would have to force things out of other more often, just for fun.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:44 am

Haruhi's words comforted Tamaki slightly, even thought they had an off, awkward ton to them. This was defiantly a positive for Tamaki since it told him that she wasn't oblivious to his existence like she had been in months past. I have to find out thought if she likes me before i can try this again though, Tamaki thought to himself as he stood up and stretched a little before offering a hand to Haruhi and said, "Of course, Haruhi-san." Tamaki gave a playful as he added the suffix to the end of Haruhi's name as a declaration of their deepening relationship.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:21 pm

((um.......kairi & i are gonna try to plan something for hunny & kyoya...something less boring.......i mean really, it's boring for them to just sit there in the springs and just...talk about stuff people already know...))

Haruhi-san? The name, especially the suffix, rang through her head uncontrollably. It made her feel kinda awkward; but he was probably playing around with her some she decided. Grinning, Haruhi took Tamaki's hand and he helped her up from her seat. After letting go of Tamaki's hand, Haruhi looked around the area, wondering what the two of them should do. Well...we already walked around the garden some. I wonder if there's anything else we could really do, before it's time we head back for dinner. Curiously, Haruhi looked up at Tamaki, trying to figure out what he was thinking. She's been far too curious about that sort of thing lately, probably because of her newly found feelings.

In the corner of her eye, Haruhi noticed some peaches from the tree above their spot. Oh...I suppose I could get some for us. Haruhi walked over to the tree with her hands behind her back. Over her shoulder, Haruhi said, "Are you hungry? I'm sure a little snack wouldn't spoil our dinner." Haruhi then turned the face the tree once more. Carefully, she examined the peaches, trying to pick out the best of the best. Of course, she saw two on high branches. Nonetheless, Haruhi reached up towards them as she said, "These ones up here look pretty good, don't you think?" Too bad I can't reach them she added to herself in her head.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:49 pm

"Sure, something to eat sounds great right now, " Tamaki said in agreement with Haruhi's idea. He watched with his thumbs in his pockets as Haruhi started searching the tree for a snack, not wanting to impede on her ability to do things by herself.

"These ones up here look pretty good, don't you think?"

Tamaki looked up to where Haruhi was pointing and immediately saw the two fruit she was talking about. Tamaki walked over to the tree and said, "they sure do." Tamaki reached up the tree on his tip toes but even with his long arms, he couldn't reach the two fruit either. Damn I can't reach them either, he thought to himself as he looked to see if there was a sturdy branch he could climb on but he found none. He thought for a little bit about some way to reach the fruit and after awhile a questionable idea came to mind.

"Well..."Tamaki said as he averted Haruhi's gave and rubbed his neck. He went down onto one knee and said as he pointed to his back with his thumb, "you could sit on my shoulders and I could get you up high enough for you to reach them."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:55 pm

Haruhi stared at Tamaki's back with wide eyes. I certainly didn't expect that in the least... But why pass up his offer? He already got himself positioned to do so, I mean. Nodding, Haruhi said with a slight stutter, "O--okay. I'll be sure to be real quick about it." Haruhi quickly glanced around, wondering if there was anyone watching. Luckily for them no one was even around, that she could see that is. After, Haruhi walked up behind Tamaki and gently climbed onto his shoulders, being sure not to hurt him in any way. She would feel terrible if she caused Tamaki any sort of pain, even just a small back pain.

As Tamaki stood, Haruhi carefully wrapped her arms around the top of Tamaki's head, so she wouldn't lose her balance and fall off. Letting out a sigh of relief, Haruhi unwrapped her right arm and then reached up for the two peaches. After grabbing the first one and setting it in her left hand, Haruhi reached for the second. Leaning forward slightly, Haruhi smiled as she held out the second one for Tamaki. "Here you go, Sen--Tamaki." Haruhi still wasn't used to calling him "Tamaki" rather than "Senpai" just yet.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:17 pm

Tamaki smiled slightly as Haruhi accepted his offer and he stood erect with her on his shoulders. Unfortunately, for Tamaki, he wasn't very strong and as Haruhi struggled to get the two peaches, Tamaki was also struggling to keep Haruhi from falling. As Tamaki silently grunted to himself, he thought, C'mon Tamaki, be a man! I'm sure Haruhi would like a guy who can carry more than his own weight both physically and metaphorically .

By the time Haruhi handed Tamaki the second peach, Tamaki's legs were just about to give up on him. "Th-Thank you," Tamaki said weakly as he took the fruit from her. However, at that point, Tamaki couldn't hold Haruhi anymore. Tamaki started to falter but he held onto Haruhi's legs as he forced his body onto his knees first, rather then just tipping over with Haruhi on his shoulders, before falling flat on his face with Haruhi sitting on top of him, unharmed.

Mori simmered in his anger at Tamaki for only a little while as he watched the two of them getting along. When Mori noticed that Haruhi was turning to look thief way, Mori pushed the twins over into some bushes while he hid behind a tree.

Mori peaked around the edge of tree to watch Haruhi mount Tamaki's shoulders in an effort to pick two peaches. Mori smiled as he watched the couple work together.They might have not said it yet, he thought, but it's already like they have been together for years. As well as Mori thought they were doing a nice job, of course Tamaki had to screw it up and fall over. Mori just shook his head at him and continued to watch silently to see how Haruhi would react.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:01 pm

Hikaru and Kaoru laughed.

They just couldn't help it.

Seeing Tamaki simply fall over, with a clueless Haruhi was just priceless. They snickered, trying to keep the noise under control. They didn't want to be caught this early. Watching these two was just way to entertaining. Wiping the tears from their eyes they looked back to the soon-to-be couple, unable to keep the grins from their faces. They waited patiently for what Haruhi would say, not wanting to miss a moment of the two's 'bonding'.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:58 pm

Haruhi's eyes widened as she shouted in a slight panic, "T--Tamaki!" She jumped off his back and ran to his aid in front of him. "I took too long, didn't I? I'm sorry, Tamaki." As she helped him up from the ground, Haruhi examined his front side, trying to see if he was hurt in any way. "That was a pretty nasty fall. You're not hurt anywhere, are you?" Haruhi felt terrible about this. Although, this wasn't the first time she's fallen on top of him. That fact probably made matters worse.

In the corner of the eye, Haruhi noticed Tamaki's peach had rolled out of his hand from the fall. Grinning slightly, Haruhi grabbed it and held it in front of Tamaki's face. "You dropped it when you hit the ground; Again, I'm sorry."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:54 am

Tamaki accepted Haruhi's help up and he stood up, rubbing his forehead slightly. "My head hurts a little," Tamaki said as he tried to tend to his "wound", "Other than that, I'm perfectly fine." He stopped rubbing his head for a moment to take the time and brush the dirt off his shirt and knees.

Tamaki smiled as he took the fruit back from Haruhi and then rested a hand on her shoulder. "You worry too much sometimes," Tamaki said, "Although, its a favorable trait to be kind and caring. I know I appreciate your caring." Tamaki rubbed the fruit off with a clean spot on his sleeve and the bit into the peach. after he finished the first bite, he said to Haruhi, "C'mon, let's look around the garder some more before heading back inside."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:07 pm

"Alright, that sounds good," Haruhi replied with a nod. She took a bite out of her own peach and followed after Tamaki. They randomly walked through the garden, being sure to reach every area they possibly could. Normally, Haruhi didn't care for flowers too much, but Tamaki seemed to be having a good time. In Haruhi's mind, if Tamaki was happy, so was she.

After about another half hour or so, Haruhi & Tamaki had gone through the entire garden, yet again. Glancing over at the ballroom's entrance, Haruhi sighed. She wondered if they should get going soon, or at least go somewhere else. Haruhi gazed up at Tamaki and said calmly, "Well, do you think we should start heading back yet, or do you want to walk around the hotel some?" Haruhi was leaning more towards the second option, but she thought that they should make it back to the rooms before the others. But they didn't want to be seen walking around like this by the rest of the Host Club. Hikaru & Kaoru probably wouldn't let them, mainly Tamaki, live it down.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:00 am

((alright, awesome. i'll get it started then, but y'all have to help me figure out small little things we can have them do, okay? oh, and slight god mod kair...but i'm doing it so we can get this going again!))

Hunny looked up at the sky for quite awhile before answering. While he was still looking up at the blue sky, he said, "I'm not really sure..." Hunny sighed and then gazed at the Shadow King. "I think we better go find out. It's better than just sitting here and guessing." Hunny stood up and made his way for the locker room, with Kyoya following him from behind.

As quickly as he could, Hunny changed back into his clothes and then waited for Kyoya to finish up. As soon as he got himself re-dressed, him & Hunny left the locker room in search for Haruhi & Tamaki. Where would they be...? he thought to himself as they wandered around the hotel for a couple minutes. As they began to walk past the ballroom, Hunny stopped and noticed that the back doors leading to the garden were open. It wouldn't hurt to look.

Hunny looked up at Kyoya and said, "Let's try the garden, Kyo-chan! But we have to be sneaky so they don't see us! Got it?" With that, Hunny dashed over to the garden's entrance, and peaked inside from the side, not wanting to put himself out in the open. Odds were, Tamaki & Haurhi were in fact wandering around in the garden together. Not only that, Hunny saw the twins hiding behind some bushes and Mori behind a tree.

Hunny kept an eye on Tamaki & Haruhi until he was sure that him & Kyoya wouldn't be seen. When he was 100% positive, Hunny dashed over to the bushes that Hikaru & Kaoru were hiding behind while Kyoya hid behind the tree with Mori. Hunny gently poked Kaoru, who was closest to him, on the shoulder and whispered, "Has anything happened between them?"

((eh.......i couldn't just bring in the plan right away....>.<))
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:44 am

Hikaru and Kaoru glanced over to Hunny, but they really weren't that surprised that him and Kyoya had decided to come spy as well.

The twins smirked. "Well, not really." They said in unison.

"Tamaki almost confessed, but he chickened out." Kaoru explained.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:56 am

((gomen for slight god mod, but i'm just trying to get this going.))

Hunny pouted his lip in disappointment. Of course Tamaki had to chicken out. However, he did try to confess, so that was something. From the looks of things though, Tamaki & Haruhi still needed some help. Just a little push is all either of them needed, or so it seemed.

Hunny looked out from behind the bush a little, just enough so he could see Tamaki & Haruhi. It wasn't a surprise to see them just walking around together, not really doing much of anything else. They pointed out a flower from time to time, but nothing else really.

Hunny went back behind the bush and glanced over at Mori & Kyoya. He waved for them to come over by them. When they did and crouched down as best as they could, Hunny held his finger up to his mouth and shushed them quietly, just so they know to be quiet (even though they were talking).

Quietly, Hunny said to them, "Okay! Since Tama-chan chickened out, that proves that he still needs a little push, and I'm sure Haru-chan does as well. So what if we help them out a little, by maybe pushing Haru-chan into Tama-chan by "accident", or maybe tripping them slightly so they could catch one another--Haru-chan would probably be that one that's tripped... Or we could even disguise ourselves!"

Hunny was getting excited, meaning his voice was rising. He took a deep breath, and then continued quietly again, "But you know, small stuff like that. We would have to stay out of sight, but I think the little things like that might do something... Any comments, or ideas of other little things we could do?" In Hunny's mind, this idea was sure to work in some way or another.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Mar 15, 2009 12:33 pm

The twins glanced at each other, grins growing on their mischevious faces.

This was going to be fun.

"I think you pretty much covered everything." They spoke together.

In their minds they were already formulating disguises, trying to decide the best way to look so that Haruhi and Tamaki wouldn't be able to recognize them.

Tamaki would probably be easy to fool, but Haruhi wasn't as readily distractible as their king.

"Anything to add, Mori?" They asked, looking at the usually silent teen.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:43 pm

Mori thought about the plan for a few moments before saying, "Well if you want t use disguises, whydon't you four go upstairs and ransack you wardrobes for clothes to use? and make sure you grab a few hats." the last thing they wanted was Tamaki and Haruhi recogizing any of them and surely their hair might give them away. "I'll keep an eye on them from here and see what i can do to make them fall for each other." Mori said giving a mocking emphisis on the word "fall."

Once the four of them left, Mori observed the area to see wha he could do to possibly get Haruhi to fall into Tamaki or soemthing of the like. Ahead of the couple's path, Mori saw a decent sized stick laying by a tree and a bush off to the side of the road and hatched an idea. Stealthily as possible, without Tamaki and Hqaruhi looking, Mori sneaked from his current tree to the next tree and positioned himself to watch and Tamaki and Haruhi pass by through the bush. Mori kept a hand on the stick and waited for them to walk by.

Once he saw their legs walk by the bush, he waited for Tamaki's legs to pass first and then when Haruhi's came by, Mori rasied the stick up just slightly and tripped Haruhi.

Tamaki looked athis watch as Haruhi asked about heading back in yet. 5:07 he thought as he contiplated about when the others wuld get back. "If you don't mind walking around some more, we could do that." Tamaki suggested as he threwaway the pit of his peach and then walkd with Haruhi towards the exit. On their way back Tamaki kept pointing out flowers hat he found to be exceptionally beautiful or interesting.

As They walked on, Tamaki turned aroudn to check on Haruhi only to see her in mid fall. Tamaki reacted quickly and stepped in front of her and caught her in his arms. "Haruhi!" he said in a distressed voice as she fell into his chest. Tamaki blusheda little as he looked down at Haruhi in his ams and then stood her up. "A-Are you alright?" he asked as he stood her back up still staying close, incase she'd fall again.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Mar 16, 2009 9:05 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

so cute!
"We're on it!" Hikaru and Kaoru exclaimed (quietly). Not bothering to see if the others were following, they crawled behind the bushes until they reached a good enough distance away, and then began sprinting. They looked at each other as they ran.

"D'ya think... that this plan will work?" Kaoru breathed, keeping up with his brother easily.

Hikaru nodded. "Yeah... did you see how Tamaki caught Haruhi? We could've stayed to see her reaction..."

"But we want to cause our own form of mischief!" They said as they turned down the hall to their room. Once they reached it they took a moment to catch their breaths, before running into the room and turning it into chaos.

They figured, since everyone was going to be using all their clothes anyways, the other's (excluding Tamaki) wouldn't mind if they checked their wardrobes as well, right?

Right.

The twins began grabbing all the clothes they saw fit for disguises, pulling out really random and odd things that they would never wear in any other situation. They were packed to be prepared for anything.

You never knew what the Host Club might get into!
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:49 pm

((*face palm* i so regret not getting to this yesterday or earlier today (i was outside driving the golf cart w/ my sister. =3))

Hunny began to walk away with Kyoya (after the twins ran ahead). He wasn't paying any attention until he heard Tamaki shout, "Haruhi! A-Are you alright?"

Quickly Hunny ran to see what had happened (without revealing himself of course), while dragging Kyoya along with him. He them ran behind the nearest tree, then poked his head out slightly from behind. Hunny's eyes widened with excitement; Haruhi had literally fallen into Tamaki's arms. But before Hunny could shout out and reveal himself, he ran away after the twins, pulling Kyoya along with him once again.

Once they approached their room, Hunny stopped running to take a breather. While knocking on the door (Hunny knew Hikaru & Kaoru were already inside), Hunny said, "Did you see that, Kyo-chan?! I bet Takashi had a lot to do with that!" Hunny paused a moment then added, "Okay...I know Takashi caused that."

Haruhi was caught off guard--she didn't really know what happened, since it all happened so fast. All Haruhi knew for sure was that she was now in Tamaki's arms, staring up into his indigo-colored eyes. She was speechless.

"A-Are you alright?"

As Haruhi balanced herself on her own feet again, she stared down at the ground in front of her, still unsure of what just happened. After a few moments though, Haruhi turned to Tamaki and gazed up at him. He seemed very concerned for her safety, and she liked that.

Finally, Haruhi nodded slowly and managed to say, "Y-yeah, I'm alright. T-thank you for catching me...Tamaki. But I wonder how--" she said as she looked back down at her feet. There was a stick...right where she had fallen. "Eh...how careless of me... I tripped over a stick..." Haruhi sighed, along with a forming sweatdrop. I thought I stepped over that thing... Guess not.

Attempting to let the surprising event pass as if it were nothing, Haruhi looked back up at Tamaki and said, "Anyway...sorry for the slight trouble. I'll be more careful."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:20 pm

Tamaki breathed a sigh of relief as he realized Haruhi was alright.Thank goodness, he thought to himself, I don't know what I'd do if I let her get hurt.

"Anyway...sorry for the slight trouble. I'll be more careful."

"Don't be sorry Haruhi." Tamaki said as he stepped away slightly to give her breathing room, "Accidents happen. I'm just grateful that I caught you in time and that you're okay." Tamaki held his hand out towards the exit and asked Haruhi, "Shall we press onward?"

Mori held up a fist and thought to himself, score one for the boys back home...or more like back up in the room. Mori watched the couple leave the garden through the exit by the internet cafe and Mori followed the stealthily. As he discreetly followed the two out of the garden, he pulled out his cellphone and texted Hunny.

Mitzukuani
They're headed for the cafe
be ready
Mori

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 22 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next