Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magic Users Guild

+3
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Emotional_Scarlet
sailorstar165
7 posters

Page 3 of 22 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down

Magic Users Guild - Page 3 Empty Re: Magic Users Guild

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:35 am

Magic Users Guild - Page 3 Mei

Mei nodded, walking beside her leader, careful not to make any noises in the virtually quite forest. She was quite excited. It wasn't everyday that you got to kill a princess. She followed Vincent into the forest, making sure to stay close and keep her ears open. She wanted to make a good impression on her leader. After all, she refused to end up like David

Seriously, I think I've got short post syndrome.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:27 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 3 Blackraven

(Same here Fox) Victoria sat on her horse "I here as well I fell the water in there bodies there are two of them up ahead". She also sensed there spirits it was hard for anyone to sneak up on her "And there not friendly" she said felling there energy. Victoria stayed on her guard she had a staff and a long sword for her weapons not to mention her ninja stars and kunia knifes.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 293
Quote : That which does not kill me better run pretty damn fast
Registration date : 2008-07-23

http://gaiaonline.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:53 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 3 Ren
Zephyr drew her bow and pulled an arrow from her quiver. She was an excellent archer, and even if she missed, she could use the wind to change the arrow's path. "I hope Cyrus has heard them. If they catch him unawares, they will surely kill him." Her eyes scanned the forest ahead of them, even though she knew their enemy was quite a ways off.

(I count anything more than 2 lines as a decent post.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:00 pm

Victoria's eyes widened when she said Cyrus dieing she scanned the area as they mored forward hoping Cyrus was ok the princess had not clue at what was happening but they had to protect her at all costs. She looked around hoping that if there was anyone about to attack they could handle them alone.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:01 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 3 3523693921a3854105977b580899155l

Cyrus was walking further along when all of a sudden he heard the rustle of trees. The wind hasn't picked up, he thought to himself as he deactivated his Illumination Crystal and brought it down, And that's too big to be an animal. Cyrus went into a meditative state and concentrated on the misty mountain air. He added a layer of slick ice around all of the tree branches that surrounded him in a 50 foot radius. After a few seconds of waiting, a body dropped out of one of the trees behind him. Cyrus wheeled around, drew his pistol and fired it at were the body landed. When the bullet made impact with the body, a mass of ice about 7 feet in diameter accumulated over the body and froze the assassin to death.

Cyrus then reached for the flare gun that was lodged between him and his belt and drew it with his right hand. He fired a shot in the air, which trailed up 200 feet in the air with a vibrant red tail and then exploded like fireworks. It was then that it hit Cyrus, He came up from behind me...Shit! they're already by the princess! Cyrus drew his lance and ran back, full speed, towards the caravan with his lance and pistol at the ready.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:04 pm

Zephyr was the first to see the flair. "Everyone! Prepare yourselves!" She knocked an arrow and her eyes flicked all around. The enemy was coming, but from where?!
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:07 pm

Victoria jumped from her horse and grabbed her staff she stood there ready to fight soon two men came from the trees (The men that came with mei and there leader) Victoria waited for them to charge she then struck one of the men hard with the end of her staff in the stomach then she turned and hit him in the side.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:11 pm

The other man fell as soon as Zephyr's arrow struck his heart. Still, Zephyr could hear more coming. "Victoria! We must keep pressing foreward! The sooner we reach our destination, the safer the princess will be!" She knocked another arrow and waited for the guards to press forward.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:16 pm

Victoria nodded jumping onto her horse "Full speed men" she said as they all galloped as fast as the horses could go. She then took out throwing knifes and through them at the men behind them hitting them all in the forehead.She looked around she looked around hoping to see Cyrus in the trees alive she then kept looking forward once they hit a town it would be smooth sailing the towns people would protect there princess if they had to. (They have a 2 day journey)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:19 pm

Zephyr saw two men up ahead and shot them both in the chest. She didn't pause to see if they were dead as they rushed past. If the two assassins were still alive, they wouldn't be going anywhere with that terrible of a wound.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:35 pm

Cyrus was running as fast as he could back towards the caravan; if there was more assassins they would possibly need his help. On his way back he ran into two more assassins. the first one he shot with another flash freeze bullet. the second one though was too close for him to fire. he drew his Lance and stabbed him right in the stomach. To finish him off, Cyrus pulled his lance through his side and he sliced the assassin in half. Some blood splashed him and soaked into his cloak but that was something he'd have to worry about later.

Cyrus finally had the caravan in sight but as he came up to them he saw an arrow come flying at him from someone riding a horse. He was able to react fast enough to fire a flash freeze bullet at it, however, instead of an arrow flying at him, it was a hunk of ice. Before he could dodge it, the ice hit him right in the head and he fell over, semi unconscious.

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:45 pm

Victoria saw Cyrus get hit she turned her horse back she would not let anyone get left behind she scooped up Cyrus and put him in front of herself and she made her horse go full speed killing anyone in her way she then caught up to Zephyr "We must hurry only about a mile more to go to the next town" she yelled to her. It was a struggle to get Cyrus onto her horse fast but she some how did it she would call for the wolves to watch over them tonight they were the best guards the animals new the lands and where fast.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:55 pm

Magic Users Guild - Page 3 Necrom14

Vincent swore "The element of surprise is lost! Attack and stick to the plan!" he half-yelled to Mei as he summoned a howler goul which let out a bone-chilling shriek, signalling the 5 remaining scouts to raise their barriers. Almost as soon as they heard the signal, a wall of earth rose up on either side of the caravan, locking it into a narrow space, only able to go forward or back. "Mei, you know the plan! Go get the target! I'll help take care of the guards." Vincent thrust his staff into the ground and started mumbling the words to a ritual. As the scouts assalted the caravan from the rear, skelital archers appeared in the front and rained arrows on the front most guards. I really missed seing this kind of action. he thought to himself as he put his staff on his back and drew his daggers as he charged into the fray.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 340
Quote : BRB... gon 2 get Pancakes!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:59 pm

Victoria looked and saw what was happening she made a rain of ice come down on the archers made of bones and it crushed them to where they could not reassemble she then shot water that turned into ice at the man summoning. She then headed for the carriage to get the princess.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Vincent heard the ice rain that crushed his archers, which caused him to spin around in time to see a wall of ice flying at him. He rolled to the side, narrowly avoiding the massive projectile, and immediately began summoning one of his "Special creations". The ground shook around him as he chanted. Then, out of the ground crawled a massive creature that defied all reason! It stood over 10 feet tall, with massively muscular frame, massive bat-like wings, and what looked like a meat hook for one of its arms. He finished summoning the grusome creature and pointed at the annoying woman on the horse, who he assumed was the source. The massive creature moved with speed that seemed impossible for a creature that size and smashed the ground near her horse's hooves with it's massive hand, causing the horse to rear up, throwing what looked like a corpse from the saddle and almost doing the same to the witch who had cast the ice spell. "I'll teach you to mess with the leader of the most feared of the Mages guilds." he said with a smirk as he conjured a lesser goul to go and retrieve the corpse that had fallen from the saddle.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:27 pm

Victoria's eyes grew white and glowing she then howled like a wolf you then heard hundreds of wolves howling in the forest as well as ravens and crows crying. Then you could her the sound of hundreds of wings and paws a huge army of wolves and birds came from behind her she pointed to the bat creature the army attacked the creature to hold it off for a moment she then attacked the being that stole Cyrus she stabbed the goul in the forehead with a throwing knife then five more knifes came into the beasts back sending it to the ground she then took Cyrus and put him under a shield by putting a ring on him that made a barrier when he was able to fight he would no longer have the barrier. She then attacked the big bat creature with the wolves and birds. "Zephyr GET THE PRINCESS" she screamed. (Omg scary)
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:21 pm

((ty, I was going for scarry Very Happy ))
Vincent looked on with intrest as an army of animals charged out of the forrest to attack his creation, luckily they were little more than an anoyance to the towering bahemoth. That corpse must be very valuable to her to get that much of a reaction. He thought to himself as he shiethed his daggers and planted his staff firmly in the ground. As he chanted, 3 more of the Bahemoths rose from the ground around the now shielded corpse. "This is going to take a lot out of me, but I don't get to have this much fun very often!" he yelled at the young witch. His staff was glowing aneerie purple, which at least meant that he would only have to pay 1/5 the normal cost of summoning his "creations". He ordered the 3 Bahemoths that he summoned to break the barrier and capture the corpse. The barrier was surprisingly strong, it actually heald up long enough for each one of the creatures to have struck it at least 3 times, but it did eventually crumble. "Take that corpse back to the castle and prepare it for when I get back!" he yelled to one of the monsters, which quickly reached down and scooped up the limp body and started to fly off. I hope Mei has almost gotten to the princess, this is beginning to take it's tole on me. he thought as he commanded the remaining two monstrosities to help the first one with the forrest animals that had actually begun to do some substancial damage to it's vital areas. "Fight as hard as you like, you'll never win as long as I'm your opponent." he said tauntingly at the witch as the bahemoths began tearing appart the forrest animals like they were nothng.

((Sorry for the mega-long posts... I have a bad habbit of doing that...))
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Victoria saw her animal friends being killed and Cyrus being taken away she then screamed "WAAAAAAAA" she said hitting the giant beast in the heart killing it she would not let Cyrus get captured. She made water go around like she was surfing she soon climbed ice steps and took out a sword and she jumped at the monster and screamed "YOUR NOT TAKING HIM" she felt a connection to Cyrus she also was feeling her animal side come out he was the only mage she knew that controlled water like her she had no idea why she felt like they were connected but she was not going to let him get taken she knew Zephyr could handle the princess but she knew they needed as many people as they could get and she could not have him take Cyrus.Her eyes a blaze with anger she was becoming strong at this moment the man was insulting her that made her anger rage not to mention the slater of her animal friends.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:52 pm

Vincent laughed at her pitiful attempts to retrieve her friend, "If she wants him that badly, then let him go!" he yelled to the bahemoth. Upon hearing this, it immediately let go of the limp corpse and desintigrated into nothingness. "I tire of this nonsence!!! We finish our mission NOW!!!" he said, walking towards the scenter of the caravan, where he could see Mei dueling with the other mage from the Fairy Tale guild. So that's what's been keeping her for so long... no matter... he pulled his daggers from their shieths and quickly did away with the small handful of guards standing guard for the princess. He opened the door casually and strolled inside, quietly closing the door behind him. "I'm terribly sorry for all the comotion madam, you needent hear it any longer." he said with a chilling tone in his voince as he plunged one dagger into her heart and slit her throat with the other. "WE'RE DONE HERE!!!" Vincent roared as he steped back outside after whipeing his daggers off on the princess' gown. He quickly conjured up a few Gargoyals(sp) and ordered everyone (including Mei) to mount the nearest gargoyal and fly back to the Guild Hall to devide the reward.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:00 pm

When the beast dropped him she tried to catch him but he landed on her but still unharmed she was hurting but she set him downVictoria tried to get to him but other demons had attacked her there was nothing they could have done Victoria she tried to put Cyrus on her back a little trying to carry him struggling a lot she looked over at Zephyr "I am sorry I have failed...... are you ok" she said looking over to her sad Victoria was bleeding from the arms and legs and was hurt badly. She could barley walk she had fought very hard but she still could not win against him he was to powerful she looked at him from the sky "He will pay" she said in a weak voice trying to not bleed to much.
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Vernaferous Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:36 pm

Vincent laughed, which is actually really rare for him, and took a big breath of the night air. He looked down at the hourglass he always had hanging around his neck which showed him his remaining life span. He swore loudly when he realized that he had burnt almost a whole year of his remaining lifespan in that one battle. "I guess it was wirth it, I honestly can't remember the last time I had so much fun!" he said with a sigh as he put the hourglass back under his cloak. "I still can't see why that body was so important to her, I wish I could have gotten a better look at it." the rest of the way back to the Guild Hall he was pondering over what she could have possibly wanted with it.

A few hours later

They got back to the Guild Hall and dismounted the Gargoyals (which disintigrated upon being dismounted) and devided up the reward amongst the survivors. Victor noted that only 3 of the lower level mages had survived the fight, which meant that each person would get a total of 75,000 gold pieces. "Take your reward, and spend it how you see fit! For you two survivors, report to outfitting to get your class B mage robes and the acompanying magical equipment. As for you Mei, your performance was... satisfactory, so you will recieve a bonus 5000 gold pieces in your reward." He sighed heavliy and then dismissed everyone as he walked off to his quarters for a much needed rest.
Vernaferous
Vernaferous
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 pm

Cyrus felt how he was being tossed around but because he was still tired light headed from the hit, he couldn't do much about it. Well... he though to himself as he was being thrown around This is annoying. he was able to open his eyes and he saw the enemy leaving. he drew his gun slowly and aimed and right before they were out of range, he fired two shots at them. He missed both and he growled angerly. Cyrus then said to the mage that was carrying him, "Get me to the Princess. I can still save her."

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Emotional_Scarlet Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:42 pm

Victoria was confused but she carried him over to the carriage and opened the door and walked in. He set the man next to the princess "Sir how are you to save her her throat has been slit and she has been stabbed in the heart."
Emotional_Scarlet
Emotional_Scarlet
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

geez, you guys post so fast!
Magic Users Guild - Page 3 Mei

Mei grinned as Vincent gave out their rewards. This mission had been very fun. And she was able to fight with members from the fairy guild, and that was always entertaining. With adrenaline still rushing through her from the battle, she decided to walk around a bit. She went over the details of the battle in her head. It wasn't every day you got to assassinate a princess. She sighed, crossing her arms. She only wished she had been able to strike the killing blow. Deciding she was in a sadistic mood, she walked over to the bulletin board to see what other missions were available. After all, she did need some practice.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:09 pm

As soon as he was by the princess, Cyrus laid her down on the seat and then took her pulse. "Good, she's still alive. If only barely" He said to himself as he started to concentrate on her body. He first drew up all of the blood that was drowning her organs to prevent her from dying from internal bleeding.

He then went into a slight meditative state and placed his left hand over her wounded heart and his right over her head. Cyrus took a deep breath as he concetrated hard on her blood. He chilled her blood so that it clotted where ever she was cut and then began lowering her body temperature at a steady pace. In seconds, the princess was put into suspended animation.

Cyrus turned his head towards the mage and explained, "I have her in a chronic sleep at the moment. She'll stay alive as long as i keep her like this, which I can maybe do for a few hours. I can replace her heart but you and the other mage need to get my to my guild hall now!"

xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content