Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

3 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation Empty Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:37 pm

Plot: During one of Shuichi's live concerts, he is shot on stage while he was performing. Shuichi passes out, and after the operation to remove the bullet, doesn't wake up. Everyone is worried about him, and all are holding the same question....who has done this to Shuichi? Yuki mentally declares he will find the bastard who dared to shoot Shuichi.

Rules:

-No Yaoi T_T
-Two Character Max
-Ask for characters, (Too lazy to type up names, and not all characters are needed, only members of Bad Luck and Yuki are really needed)

Character List:

Shuichi Shindou- Gold Chocobo
Roderick Somen- Gold Chocobo
Suguru - Gold Chocobo
Eiri Yuki- Koru Da Fern Princess
Hiroshi Nakano- Koru Da Fern Princess

Shooter Profile:

Character Name: Roderick Somen
Username: Gold Chocobo
Weapons: Hand Gun
Appearance: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation Togusa_2
Short Bio: Roderick is in a newspaper business that is close to ending. He wants to save his business, and he knows the only way how is to get good pictures and informations for important headlines. He notices that Bad Luck is playing, and decides that if he shoots Shuichi, he could get a headline story with all the information he needed to save his company. He doesn't want to kill Shuichi, but he needed a good story for him. Soon, his power over the other newspapers makes him do worse then what he has already done.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 6 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:54 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation N54706186823_6169

"YUKI! YUKI! YUKI!!!" Shuichi shouted popping up behind him at least seven times. He had found his way into his office, expressing how excited he was, "I have a have a live concert today!!! Hope your there!!!" He shouted before taking off. He didn't want to be late. He loved lived concerts...the fans...the heat...and the surprise if Yuki shows up. He loved it when Yuki watched him perform. They were all meeting at the stage, so he didn't want to be late. It was already nighttime, and the concert began in an hour or two.

He finally made it to the back stage without any fans chasing him once there he greeted everybody, he was almost always the last one to show up,

"Hey guys!"

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation 375565404

"Hi, you look excited." He said smiling.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation Togusa_2

Roderick turned in his ticket and made into the crowd. He was wearing a long tan coat, which concealed his gun. His newspaper business was failing. So he had no choice but to cause his own headlines, so his newspaper would be sold. He told his employees to come to the concert to get highlights, he figured this way they would get pictures of the shooting, and have the most information. He looked up at the stage, where soon Shindou would be standing. He knew he could easily shoot him from where he was. He smiled to himself.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:38 am

(Hrm... It seems Rage was manga only... I'll do my best to play her. If it turns out I'm terrible, I can always get stuck in the snow with Suguru.)
Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation Rage10
Rage shook her head. "It's about freakin' time!" she said. "Now get your costume on!" she whipped out a ridiculous costume that strongly resembled a Power Ranger suit. To tell the truth, she only did this for laughs. She didn't really expect him to actually wear it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:26 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation Yuki

Yuki was sitting at his desk, typing on his computer when Shuichi burst it and started blabbering about the live concert and what not. He listened to Shuichi, yet he was still trying to concentrate on writing his new book. As quick as. Shuich came into the room, the quicker he left. Yuki heard about the live concert and sighed. "Guess I have to go." He said. He decided that he might as well go to the concert , or else he would hear continuous complaining by Shuichi. "Ill show up later, not right away." Yuki leaned back in his chair, pulled out a cigarette and started to smoke. "What a pain."

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation Untitled9

Hiro laughed, "He's always like that, Suguru." Hiro turned to a happy Shuichi. "Hey." He rose a hand in a wave. He had been sitting on a stool tuning his guitar. Hiro set the guitar down and pulled his red hair back into a low ponytail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:36 pm

"It's so shiney! Can I get it in leather? And red!?" He asked, seeming quite excited, "I'm going to perform the best ever ever! Yeah! THE BEST! We'll be famous!!" He shouted, throwing a punch high into the air,

"I can't wait!!!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:27 am

Well, this was a sudden turn of events. Usually Shuichi never wanted to wear the geeky costumes she came up with. "Of course we have it in red!" she said, whipping out the particular color and material in question. "I have one for everyone!" She pulled out more of them, these in different colors.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:35 am

After everything was set and ready Shuichi gathered up Bad Luck, heading for the stage,

"I'm so excited! We're going to be the best ever!" He shouted, in was in a particularly happy mood today, mainly because in his world Yuki said he would come. Once everyone gathered onto the stage, he smiled widely out to the ground,

"Hi this is Bad Luck and we're going to have our best concert EVER!" He shouted into the microphone smiling, the music began to play and then he began to sing,

"Spicy marmalade jidai wa marude! Ui himeta kao de madowaseru, Nani furueteru kairaku shugisha ga warau! Sameta reeru no ue kizu kazu ni shiku mareta mirai, Kibasa ga jama suru jounetsu ga douka shiteru! Kanari akumu janai? taikutsu ga shouwa shiteru." He sang to the lyrics with much emotion, trying to enjoy the heat. He felt as if nothing could ruin this concert, not even Rage's costume ideas, not even a mistake in the song, or even fans booing him off. He was just so extremely happy.

Suguru looked at the costume, then at Shuichi strangely, then sighed,

"I guess he's in too happy of a mood notice how ridiculus these look." He muttered to himself, putting it on. Once on stage he began to play, hoping for the best.

Roderick smiled, he was going to shoot him during the chorus of the song, which was fast approaching. His hand was within his coat, holding onto the gun, with itchy fingers. He needed to shoot at the perfect time, that way he could leave before all the fans and crowd began to freak out and panic over Shindou getting hurt.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:37 am

Yuki had finished the chapters to his novel when he finally decided to get upp from his desk chair and go to the concert. He looked at the clock. It wasn't even half way through the concert yet, just at the beginning. Yuki could have stayed home and did oother things, but he was feeling giving so he grabbed his coat and headed for his car.

While in his car, he turned on the radio, instantly hearing his lover's voice. It was Bad Luck playing, one of their demo songs was on the radio. Yuki rolled his window down slightly and lit a cigarette, all the while driving. How he managed all that in one move, no one would ever figure out. He got to the concert in about fifteen minutes, meaning he would probably show up right in the middle of the first song. He parked, got out of his car, threw his cigarette to the ground and smooshed it. "He better be greatful." Yuki said, showing his VIP badge to the bouncer out front and going inside. He got the the actual concert part just as Shuichi was starting the chorus of the song. "Good luck to Bad luck." Yuki smirked, heading towards his usual spot in the back.

Hiro denied the costume. He wouldn't be caught dead in something that form fitting. That was all Shuichi. He was the one who wore the ridiculus clothing. When the got on stage and started to play, Hiro saw all the people in the crowd, two of which caught his eye. Yuki, standing tall in the back, and a decently large man in a tan long coat standing in the crowd. Yuki was nothing, but for some reason the other man gave him the creeps. Hiro shrugged it off, just thinking it was a hard core fan of their's, and continued to play his guitar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:49 am

Shuichi then pulled his biggest spurt of emotion,

"Spicy marmalade! hajiketa mama de Kon yori no chansu o tsukame-" He sang, getting straight into the chrous.

Roderick then slowly pulled the gun out, no one would see it, since the crowd was paying attention to Bad Luck, and everyone was so tightly packed that no one would notice. He lifted it up, pointing it at Shindou, being careful to get perfect aim. He fired it, and placed the gun back into his coat, casually exiting the concert by the fire door, not wanting to stay behind in all the panic.

Shuichi was then cut off by a ear piercing sound. He froze, wondering what that sound was, he then felt a pain in his chest. He stopped singing. He put his hand on his chest, feeling something warm, yet sticky...it was thick as well. He drew his hand back seeing blood on his hand. He dropped the microphone, it falling on the stage, then it was he who fell, collasping flat on his back. His eyes were wide and his chest was bleeding, he had been shot. He could hear the crowd scream and the music stop playing. It was getting too hot, his head felt dizzy, and his chest hurt.

Suguru abrutly stopped playing as Shuichi crashed onto his back,

"Shindou!" He called running down to his side, "What happen-?" He was cut off as he saw blood oozing out of his chest, "He's bleeding!" He shouted, the microphone picked what Suguru said up, ringing it throughout the club.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:06 pm

Rage whipped out her gun and rushed into the audience. "Who's the ass hole who shot him?!" she shouted.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:12 pm

Yuki jumped when he heard the shot ring out into the air Everything went silent, and then there was screaming. 6uki watched in horror as Shuichi fell to the ground after the gun shot. "Shuichi!" He yelled, making his way through the tight, scared crowd, and up to stage. He sliced his hand on the edge of the splintering stage. "Shuichi!" He finally made it on stage, kneeling next to his small lover. "Shu-" He then saw the massive amount of blood. His eyes grew wide. "Call an ambulance!"

Hiro dropped his guitar as he saw his best friend fall to the ground in a bloody mess. "W-what's going on?" He asked, scared out of his mind. He turned to Rage, with a frightened expression. "Forget about that right now, get an ambulance like Yuki said! He's going to die if we don't do smething now."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 pm

"Oh. Right." Rage put away the gun and retrieved a cell phone. "Ambulence. Now." She said the name of the place they were performing. "Our lead singer's been shot. Get your asses here. NOW!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:24 pm

Shuichi saw a lot of familiar faces, and heard many voices, some were more familiar then others. Others were hard to hear, some were clear as day, like screaming. He couldn't make out much of what everyone was saying. Everyone just stared at him, shaking him and moving their lips, but he didn't know what they were saying. He could only make out one word, which was repeated many times 'Shuichi'. He made out the members of Bad Luck. Then, he made out Yuki. He came. Yuki came. Yuki... It was getting too hot for him and it just hurt too much, he let his eyes close, even when several people stared to panic when he did so, he closed them, losing his conciousness.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:43 pm

Yuki took Shuichi's face in his hands. "Hey, wake up! Wake up!" He lightly slapped Shuichi's cheek. He wasn't about to loose the person he cared for the most, even though he would next admit it. Yuki heard the sirens approach. The paramedics came into the corcert area, most of the fans had left in a rush of panic.

"Don't die on us, Shuich." Hiro tried to smile, hoping Shuichi would come out of this alive. But he broke down inside. His best friend might actually die. Life wouldn't be the same without Shuichi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:57 pm

Yuki let go of Shuichi when the paramedics stuck his on a stretcher and ran away with him. Yuki looked towards everyone else and saw the pure shock in their faces. "I'm going." He said, following the paramedics into the ambulance. It drove off, speeding down the street towards the hospital. In the ambulance, Yuki's heart was pounding. Seeing Shuichi bleeding before him, made his mind think back to when he killed the real Yuki. "Don't die." He said, angry at himself for not stopping this from happening.

Hiro watch Shuichi being taken away. Evrything was silent for a moment, but then he turned towards Suguru and Rage. "What are we standing around her for?" He asked them. "Let's get going to the hospital." He pulled his guitar strap over his head and set it down on the ground. He then ran out the door, towards the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:27 pm

Rage jumped in the car and revved the engine. "Let's go!" she shouted, not even waiting for everyone to get seat belted in. She slammed on the gas and raced after the ambulence. If you die, I'll kill you, she thought.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Shuichi had no idea how badly he was worrying everyone he knew. He didn't know how worried Yuki was, if he did, he would be bouncing up and down screaming about how much he loved Yuki in response. His body began to have trouble breathing, so to solve that problem an oxygen mask was placed on his face.

The peramedics frowned as they worked. One nurse replied,

"It's lodged here...that's not good. That means the only way to remove it is sergury..."

"The bleeding isn't clotting well." They worked hard on the small boy, but they were afraid to try to hard, after all he was fragile. One who couldn't help, mainly because there wasn't enough room around Shuichi, noticed Yuki's bleeding hand. She walked over, wrapping it with some gauze.

"Just give me any updates, I think I'll stay here and tell the authorities what happened." He said waving as the car left.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:41 pm

Yuki let the nurse bandage his hand. He kept his eyes on Shuichi as they tried to work on him in the small ambulance. They made it to the hospital within minutes, The paremedics took Shuichi out on the stretcher and Yuki was taken to the clinic in case his hand needed stitched, which it did.

Hiro will show up when Rage screeches on in with the car.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:39 pm

The peramedics did their best, and finished Shuichi's sergury within an hour. Once he was in a room, they found Yuki, whom was paciently waiting ever since he had his hand stitched. The kind blonde haired nurse walked up to him,

"You can see Mr. Shindou now. He hasn't waken up yet, the doctor is in there waiting for you too."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Yuki stood up, nodding. He had been waiting for far too long. But was glad that they were able to save Shuichi. He followed the nurse into the room where Shuichi was. How bad is he? Yuki questioned to himself. He stared at his hand, it was stitched and fully bandaged. I only have this, but Shuichi, he had a bullet in his chest. Yuki walked into the room, and was taken back at how pale and fragile his lover looked. His bandaged hand made its way to his mouth, he covered it to hide his gaping, gasping mouth. "Shuichi..."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:19 pm

The care screeched into the hospital parking lot and into a spot, causing a huge dent in the car in the space across. "We're here," Rage said, letting someone else handle the damage to the car. One of her people put a note with contact information on it under the windsheild wiper as she walked away toward the hospital.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:45 pm

Hiro got out of the car with wobbly legs. "Geez, Rage." He said, holding onto the side of the car. They were at the hospital, ready to go in and hear the news about Shuichi. He ran up to the doors, went inside and then went to the nurses station. "Shuichi Shindou?" He asked, when they told him that he had just came out of surgery, Hiro was relieved.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:53 pm

The doctor came in, greeting Yuki. He handed him a bag,

"This was all the things that were on him when he entered....now then on with the news, which of course you can report to any close friends or family," He said, the bad only had what he had been wearing, "The sergury was completely successful, removing the bullet, which was turned to the police as evidence, and stitching what we needed to. However, there's a problem, you see, he should be awake by now. We didn't use any drugs to put him to sleep, yet he stayed unconcious throughout the operation, that worries us."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:29 pm

Yuki's eyes widened. "Will he be okay?" Yuki asked, looking from his pink haired lover back to the doctor. "Being asleep isn't really hurting him is it? " Yuki started to fel his heart pump heavily. The doctors were worried, that made him worry. He looked back over to Shuichi on the bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:32 pm

Rage marched over to the elevator, dragging the members of Bad Luck after her, and went to Shindou's room. There, they found Yuki speaking with a doctor, and heard that Shuichi wouldn't wake up. "What do you mean, he won't wake up?!" she shouted. "What about the band?!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content