Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

3 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:36 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 Untitled9

Hiro answered Suguru. " I think he will be, but I don't know." He remembered hearing something about Yuki having killed someone before. Hiro patted Shuichi on the shoulder. "You just rest up. We'll handle all of this. Don't worry. Ill make sure Yuki doesn't do anything stupid." Hiro stood up and left the room also, following K.

Back to top Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:10 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 N54706186823_6169

Shuichi couldn't help but feel a wave of concern come over him. All of his friends were going to the person who had shot him. He was scared for them, he couldn't bare it if one of his friends were shot or even killed. But what can I do...? I'm stuck here...and my stupid ass got shot already. He thought frowning, he looked over to a nurse who had just entered. Even if I try to leave one of those nurses will stop me for sure.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 Togusa_2

Roderick was packing away a few things in a package, according to his spies, the police and the members of bad luck have proof that it was he who had attacked shuichi, twice. So, he knew that he had to leave fast, just until everything has calmed down. He placed a loaded gun in his pocket, then exiting through the back of his office, carefully shutting the door...then, he then got into the parking lot, getting into his car. He started it up and began to head out of the parking garage, until he made it to the light outside of the company. He impaciently waited for the red light to change.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:47 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 Yuki

Yuki screeched out into the street. He had been watching the building front where mr Somen had come out of. He watched as Somen got into his car with a large package. "He's not getting away. Yuki was on the other side of the intersection when the light turned red. He stared across the center intersection at Somen. Then the light turned. Yuki hit the gas, not really thinking of what he was doing. He swerved his car and aimed it right at Somen's car. "This is going to hurt." He said before smashing head on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:07 pm

Roderick thought for sure it was a drunk driver, he cussed a few times before getting out of car, only having aches in his back and a few gashes on his face. He whipped out his gun and shot at the car a few times. Damn it. He ditched the things in his car, keeping the gun pointed at the other car, just in case. He then began to hand a taxi with the other.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Yuki's car was smashed up in the front. His hood buckling up and his engine smoking up in plumes. He heard gunshots and his car window broke, scattering glas everywhere. He kicked open his door, it being dislodged during the crash. He stared Somen in the eyes, blood coming from a gash in his forehead. It ran down his cheek and dripped to his shirt. "Give it up Somen! We all know you shot him!" Yuki stared right at the gun in Somen's hand. "The police are going to get you!" Yuki's head spun, he hit it hard on his steering wheel.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:33 pm

Roderick smirked,

"They won't follow me all the way back to America, I can doubt that," He said, "and yes, I did shoot him. However, I have to admit, not only was it for a good cause, I have to say it was fun dangling his life by a thread." He looked down the street, a taxi was all the way down it, starting to head his way.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:09 pm

Yuki glared daggers at Somen. "The police are already on their way." Yuki was bluffing. He didn't know if the police were coming or not, but he hoped the others had called and were on their way if they could find where he was. Hearing Somen's next words his eyes narrowed. He took a few steps closer. "You bastard. You will never touch Shuichi ever again." He took a few more steps, getting closer to Somen. His car was smoking behind him. Blood still dripped down his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:43 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 K

Mr. K ripped into the parking lot, opening up his door and pulling out a gun. In the car was he and the others from Bad Luck. He glanced over at the crashed cars, then at Yuki and Somen. He fired his gun, knocking the gun that was in Somen's hand onto the ground,

"We finally caught up to you!"

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 1144020849_urestohma3

Tohma exited the car, looking at the extent of damage. Yuki's car was ruined, but he was more worried about Yuki. He couldn't see the wounds that he had, but he could see the blood dripping onto the floor. He could only see Yuki's back, and was a little afriad to see the damage when he evantually turned.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Roderick decided to play with his enemies a bit,

"Oh but I can. I already sent some men to go and say 'hello' to him right now," He lied, but hoped that at least a few of them would take the bait, "Of course, they brought some 'toys' to give him a proper greeting, I told them to give him a 'get well present' if you know what I mean." He watched as the gun was shot out of his hand, from the corner of his eye he saw a yellow taxi coming nearer.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:47 pm

Hiro stepped out of the car just as K shot the gun out of Somen's hand. He heard Somen's bluff and whipped his phone out to call Sugura, who was still at the hospital with Shuichi. The phone line rang.

Yuki turned quickly, hearing a shot ring out in the air. He saw the others and was relieved, but he realized the taxi that was getting closer to their crash scene. "You're not going to get away Somen!" He yelled. Sirens filled the air, the others hadn't called, but the car crash had caused panic. That was what Yuki was hoping for. "Hear that Somen? That's the police!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:26 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 375565404

Suguru was at the hospital when he heard the ringing of the phone in Shuichi's hospital room. He walked over to it and picked it up,

"Hello?"

Roderick smirked,

"Yes, well, the police are only useful when they can catch the crook, right," He said as he kicked in a sewge vent and jumped in. He landed at the floor and began running, he knew he would be able to get farther faster underground and find various hiding places. He pulled out yet another gun that he had within his coat.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Hiro frantically spoke into the phone. "We found Somen and he says he's got guys coming after Shuichi. I don't know if its true, but Id watch out. Keep Shuichi safe." Hiro looked at Yuki and saw the blood running down his face. "I have to go." He snapped his phone shut and turned to K. "Hey Yuki can't go after him and K, you're the one with the gun. Follow Somen!" Hiro then ran to Yuki, checking out his head injury. "Hey! Tohma get over here!"

Yuki cursed as Somen got away to the underground. His head was spinning and his vision was getting blurred with blood that seeped into his eye. He was about to collapse, because that wasn't the only thing bothering him. He had a large peice of glass lodged into his shoulder and it was piercing him painfully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:28 pm

Mr. K nodded,

“With pleasure.” He said as he leaped down into the tunnel. He had been in the American military just like Mr. Somen had. So he knew exactly what kind of tactics he would try to use. He also knew that most Americans had more then one gun, so he figured Somen would be no different. He began to check every corner, nook, and cranny. That’s when he noticed Mr. Somen a few feet ahead of him, he held his gun firmly,

“I finally caught up to you. You fast little bastard.”

Tohma waited until Mr. K left to approach Yuki. He helped lower to him to the ground and onto his back, so that way he wouldn’t hurt himself by possibly falling onto the cement. He looked over the wounds. He knew he had to get the glass out of his shoulder and clot the wound. But first, he needed to clot the head wounds, because those were more life threatening. He took off his coat, ripping off a sleve, pushing down on the wound,

“This is going to hurt, Eiri.”
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:09 pm

Hiro got down on his knees next to Yuki and Tohma. While Tohma applied pressure to Yuki's head, Hiro moved to remove the large peice of glas from his shoulder. "He definitely needs a hospital." Hiro touched the glass only slightly. The police cars pulled up, jumping out of their cars and frantically asked what was going on. Hiro pointed to the open sewage drain. "You want to guy who went down there." He said. "Not the ponytail guy, the other. His name is Roderick Somen."

Yuki yelped out in pain from Tohma applying pressure and Hiro trying to dislodge the glass from his shoulder. "Don't worry about me." Yuki breathed deeply. "Ahhh!" The glass was moved only slightly by Hiro, but it pushed painfully into his muscle.

Use the police however you please...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:24 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 5 375565404

Suguru nodded,

"Yeah okay, I'll get a few security guards in here, bye." He said hanging up the phone, then looking at Shuichi who was currently resting again. Why would he want to attack again if he just did so?

"Or perhaps I was just waiting for you," Roderick said, breaking the silence. It remained a little longer before he spoke once more, "You seem like a man good with guns, you must have killed before. I can see it in you're eyes. You possibly fought the same battle field as I. Afterall, it's obvious you're American."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Mr. K smiled,

“Yes. But I do not attack innocent nineteen year old boys,” He said taking a step closer, blasting the gun yet again out of Roderick’s hands, “I do what I believe is right in my standards, and you aren’t acting right.” He said with a stern face. Then, a flock of police began to surround the two, all of their guns pointed at Mr. Somen,

Tohma flinched slightly himself from seeing Yuki in pain,

"I'm sorry Eiri," He said pushing down a little harder in attempts to clot the wound before the ambulance made it onto the scene, "You're not fine. Talk to me...talk me so I know you're okay.”
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Roderick smirked, pulling yet another gun from his coat,

“I will never turn myself in to rot in jail, ever,” He said, at first he pointed his gun at Mr. K, shooting him in the arm. Then, he shot a few random shots at the police. As they began to come closer, he knew what to do next. I won’t rot in jail. I refuse. If all my life has ahead of me is prison with no escape, there is no longer a purpose for me to live. He pushed the gun to his head, and fired it into his temple, instantly killing himself. His body fell to the ground, no longer with life.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:41 pm

Hiro was pushed back when the paramedics came by and took Yuki away. He turned to Tohma and sighed. "He shoulkd be fine. His car took the damage." Hiro set his hand on Tohma's shoulder. He then heard a two gun shots ring out from the sewage tunnel. He flinched. Hiro hoped K wasn't hurt.

Yuki was stuck on a stretcher and loaded into the ambulance. It was off in and instant driving in a hurry to the hospital. Yuki was fine. He just needed the glass removed and stitches in his shoulder and head.

Back at the scene where Tohma and Hiro werel Yuki's car was being towed away along with Somen's. The intersection needed cleaned up. The remaining police officers diverted traffic around the wreck.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:32 pm

Mr. K cringed at the shot to his arm, but luckily the bullet went all the way through, bullets lodged in the flesh were much more difficult to handle and more painful. He told the police he'd be fine for now, because he wanted to tell Hiro, Yuki, and Tohma what happend. He emerged on the surface. Holding his bloody arm. He approached them, with a half hearted smile,

"Don't worry, bullet went all the way through," He said showing the wound, "No big deal. We don't have to worry any more. Mr. Somen shot himself in the head. He's dead."

Tohma looked at the wound,

"Are you sure," Then repeated his last words, "He's dead? He killed himself. It seems like he took the easy way out, now being punished at all." He sighed.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:41 pm

"Yuki's on his way to the hospital. He was pretty banged up. You should go too." Hiro was worried about K's wound, but knew that they were all safe now. Somen was gone and wasn't going to hurt anyone anymore. Shuichi was safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:38 pm

A few days passed since the entire incident. Mr. Somen was dead, Yuki was doing better, and so was Shuichi himself. They were slowly getting him off of the morphine. If he is ready to be released today, he would continue with his next concert tomorrow. He sat down in the silent room. Yuki had entered the room with him, but hadn't spoken a word yet. Just stared at him. Shuichi began to wonder why,

"Is...there something on my face?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:22 pm

Yuki sat in the chair opposite from Shuichi's bed. "Nothing. I'm just looking." His head was stitched up and bandaged. A sling was wrapped around his neck to support his shoulder and arm. A smirk formed on his face. "So..." Yuki stood up, wincing slightly because his back was sore from the crash. "Are you ready for your concert tomorrow?" He asked, looking into shuichi's beautiful eyes. "Hopefully this time, no shooting will happen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:14 pm

Shuichi nervously laughed,

"If that happens, there could be a problem," He said, "I don't think I could take another. Besides I'm going to be performing without my wounds completely sealed anyhow. But I'll be great, I'll make you be blown away."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:52 pm

Yuki smirked. "You better. Or else I won't come to anymore of your concerts." Yuki knew that his statement would make Shuichi perform his best. Afterall, the boy was hopelessly in love with him. And Yuki was hopelessly in love with him too. He stood up from his chair,walked over to Shuichi and kissed his softly on the lips. "Go ahead. Blow me away."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next