Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

3 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Guest Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 Yuki

Yuki squeezed Shuichi's hand. "That was last week. You were out for that long." Yuki then leaned back and stood up. "So you have to rest up and get better." Yuki demanded. "Ill come back later." Yuki caught himself showing too much emotion, so he bottled up and left. "See ya." He said, raising a hand in goodbye, and left the hospital room.

Back to top Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:21 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 N54706186823_6169

Shuichi looked at Yuki in shock, he hadn't realized he had been out that long. That meant he must have worried everyone. He watched Yuki stood up,

"You know I'll get better so speedy quick I'll be able to have that concert again!" He shouted as he left, and then decided that he would be obident to the nurses...for Yuki.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:58 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 Untitled9

Hiro stood in the waiting room, he was there with K, Suguru and Tohma. Hiro knew they we're all probably thinking about the same thing. Let's find that Somen guy. Hiro crossed his arms over his chest and leaned againt the wall. Then Hiro saw Yuki coming out of the room, looking not too happy.

Yuki stomped out of the room. He loved Shuichi, but he was pissed that Shuichi was so carefree about the whole situation. His eyes settled on Hiro. "Do you have a lead as to what bastard did this to Shuichi?" He asked, looking at all of them. Not caring who answered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:05 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 K

Mr. K looked to Yuki, he now looked very upset. That wasn't a good sign if you were the one Yuki was after,

"We have a suspision that it's Mr. Roderick Somen, a publisher of this newspaper," He said picking up a copy and holding it up, "We noticed that he knew a lot of precise details that would be almost impossible to know conwensedently(sp). Then, when he went to see him we saw a jacket that matched the tall guy Hiro saw at the concert. Not only that, but he's American. The coat also had a burn on the sleve from the gun." He explained, deciding Yuki deserved to know the evidence, "But, I think we should ask Shuichi if he remembers anything as well, it might help lead to our final conclusion."

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 1144020849_urestohma3

Tohma looked at Yuki,

"I think Hiro should ask Shuichi. You're not calm enough right now."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:43 pm

Yuki sighed. "Not now, he needs to rest. Plus I don't think the nurses would be too happy if someone came into the room again. Shuichi is very rambunctuous. He wil never sit still, even when he has a whole in his chest. Wait until later." Yuki then sat himself down in a chair in the waiting room. His stress was overwhelming and he needed to calm himself down or he would end up in the hospital again for it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:17 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 4 375565404

Suguru looked at everyone in the group before he spoke up,

"I know this is odd....but in some sort of sick way...I think...the suspect sort of saved Shindou. The electricity brought him back to conciousness. In a sick sort of way, so I still can't forgive him," He looked at the group, "I'm mored worried about Shindou. Sure...he may be acting all fine about it...but what if mentally it's really effecting him?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:58 pm

Mr. K looked at Suguru taking that thought in,

"Maybe so."

Tohma looked at him,

"I wouldn't doubt it."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Hiro sighed. "How about we wait out today and ask Shuichi tomorrow about this. The most we can do is go back to Mr. Somen's office, but then he will get suspiscious. What if he runs off?" Hiro asked the group. "Then we wouldn't have anything to go off of." Hiro sighed loudly and sat down next to Yuki. "Ahh! What to do?"

Yuki held his forehead. He reached into his pocket for his pills that he had been given to calm his stomach in stressful times. He didn't want to go and cough up blood again. Last time it had been bad. "Call the police about it then!" He huffed, swallowing two pills without water. "I'm going home." He stood up and walked past the group. He hoped this whole things was solved soon, or else he would have to find this Mr. Somen guy and kill him himself.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm

It was the next day, and Shuichi was in the room silently sucking on a popsicle. He wasn't allowed to eat much, but, he really didn't feel like complaining about it. He was sitting up so still it almost worried the nurses and doctors. He was thinking about what happened. It was hard for him to remember anything. I just remember a loud noise, a pair of eyes, and falling. He shuddered at the thought of those cold, scary eyes. But I can't let Yuki know it scared me, otherwise it'll just worry him more....
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Mr. K was waiting in front of the hospital. He and the gang were going to meet up there, talk to Shuichi, and then find Mr. Somen and question him. They were angry that he may have possibly hurt Shuichi, and he needed to be arrested for his actions. He knew it was killing Yuki the most.

Tohma finally arrived, giving Mr. K a wave,

"Good Morning," He said, "Has anyone else arrived? I guess not." He said, learning that he was one of the first people there, along with Mr. K.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:20 pm

Hiro had caught a ride with Yuki and they were on their way to the hospital. Hiro looked over at Yuki while the man was driving. His knuckles were white from gripping the steering wheel tightly. "Calm down, Yuki." Hiro said assertively. "Shuichi is still going to be there when we get to the hospital. No need to be antsy." Hiro crosed his arms over his chest. He wanted to catch the guy as bad at Yuki and everyone else did.

"Calm down? I almost lost him, twice!" Yuki sharply turned into the entrance of the hospital. He parked the car and turned it off. " If he doesn't remember, we don't have enough evidence to nab this guy." Yuki pulled his keys from the egnition and got out of his car, slammed the door in the process. Hiro followed.

Yuki entered the hospital with stomping feet. He saw K and Tohma standing there, most likely waiting for him and Hiro to show up. "Let's get this over with." He growled at the two, heading towards Shuichi's hospital room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:10 pm

Suguru was inside, waiting by the elevator when the grouped showed up, he led them into the elevator, and soon enough they were on the floor of Shuichi's room. They finally made it to the outside of the room,

"You can do the honors Hiroshi."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:42 pm

Hiro opened the door and peaked inside. When he saw Shuichi, he smiled, walking into the room. "Hey, how are you feeling?" He asked in a happy tone. He looked behind him, motioning for the others to join him in the room.

Yuki huffed and entered the room. He kept his eyes of of Shuichi, because he believed he would get angry is he saw his hurt lovers face. "Hey." He said shortly, under his breath. He stood by the door, not wanting to go in any further, or get close to Shuichi's bed side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:48 pm

Mr. K followed after, leaning against the wall,

"Yeah, how are you?"

Tohma followed in sitting on a free chair, besides the one he had left open for Yuki, he passed him a glance then returned to Shuichi,

"Yes, we'd all like to know Mr. Shindou."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:55 pm

Shuichi smiled at all his guests, he plastered on a smile to hide how scared he truly had felt, and confused. He looked at everyone,

"I'm feeling FANTASTIC!" He said with a smile, "What brought you all here?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:05 pm

Hiro patted Shuichi on the head. "Well that's good to know." He then looked at the group for approval to continue. He caught eyes with Yuki who was standing near the door still. Yuki had nodded, giving Hiro all the approval he needed. "Shuichi." Hiro said, taking a seat in the chair near Shuichi's bed. "We need to know anything you remember from when you god shot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:16 pm

Shuichi's smile quickly faded, then in a serious tone he asked one word,

"Why?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:11 pm

"So we can catch the guy damnit!" Yuki shouted from his perching spot by the door. He stomped up to Shuichi's bed and grabbed his shoulders. "Do you understand you almost died?" Yuki roared, he was furious. He wanted to catch the guy who almost took his Shuichi away from him, twice. "Try to remember something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:07 pm

Shuichi was caught off guard, he didn't expect Yuki to lose his temper. He looked down,

"Of course I know," He said quietly, "I don't want to talk about it because I'm scared! I'm really scared..." He said looking down, when he lifted his face up, tears were visible on his face,

"All I remember were a pair of mean, dark black eyes," He said, "They dug right into me, then I felt dizzy, fell and remember seeing Yuki."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Hiro, scooted closer to Shuichi's bed side. "Do you think you can compare a picture to what you saw?" He asked, digging out a picture from his pocket. He had gotten a hold of a picture of Mr Somen from the internet. You can find anything on the internet. He held out the photo, unfolding it and handing it to Shuichi. "So?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:27 am

Mr. K just non-chlantly nodded when Shuichi said he was feeling better, but felt slightly bad when he began to feel a little scared. He had to admit, for a kid Shuichi's age it had to be a little scary to see someone holding a gun who pointed it at somebody and actually shooted. Mr. K would never delibrately shoot someone that was innocent. Key word: delibrately.

Tohma just silently listened to what was going on. When Shuichi began to cry because he was frightened, he looked over at Yuki, wondering if Yuki was alright himself. He knew it pained Yuki to see any of this.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:44 am

Shuichi swallowed a hard lump as he studied the picture. He stared into those eyes, that seemed much happier and less evil in that picture. But as he continued to stare at it, to him, it was like those eyes changed and narrowed at Shuichi. It hit him then, those were the exact pair of eyes that watched him fall with a smirk,

"These are the eyes that belonged to the guy who tried to kill me." He said quietly, hiding his face by lowering his head, his bangs over his eyes.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:50 pm

"Oh, alright then." Hiro folded the paper back up and pocketed it. He looked over to K, Sugur and Tohma. Then he glanced over at Yuki. " Let's call the police on this." He said, standing up facing everyone. "This Somen guy is done for." Hiro clenched his fist, ready to catch the guy and make him pay.

Yuki stood still for a while, but after Hiro confirmed with Shuichi that Somen was the one who did the shooting, his jaw tightened and his eyes narrowed. He yanked his keys from his pocket and ran from the room. "The police won't do much. " He growled. "Let me have a heart to heart talk with this guy."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Shuichi watched as his best friend stood, telling everyone that they had to jail this guy. He hadn't realized how hard everyone was working to catch whoever had hurt him. In a way, it made him feel nice to know that everyone cared for him, but at the same time, it made him fearful. What if they shoot them too? That thought lingered in the back of his mind, he watched as Yuki ran off,

"Yu..ki..."

"You're right. We can't let him hurt Shindou or any other innocent person anymore," Suguru agreed with Hiro, standing up a little straighter, then he noticed Yuki run out of the room, "Wait! Mr. Yuki!" But he was too late, Yuki was already far down the hall,

"Do you think he'll be okay by himself?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 22, 2010 7:06 pm

Mr. K stopped leaning on the wall,

"Yuki's right, jack shit will be done by the police," He said following but at a much slower pace, he prefered to snipe at things, rather then run up and attack, for the most part anyway, "I'll see you all later." He said walking towards the exit and then to the parking lot where his car was.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next