Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

3 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 375565404

Suguru passed a glance to Hiro, hoping that from it Hiro would understand getting angry and possibly turning to violence would not be the best for them. They could get kicked out and never learn any information about what had really happened behind the scenes to Shuichi.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 Togusa_2

Roderick adjusted his coat,

"Well, you see, many of my employees are great fans of music, as well as our readers. So we attend a diversity of concerts to learn and describe the most interesting styles of music," He began, covering up with truth and not speaking all the information, "My employees are trained very well to pay attention to every aspect and detail, in case something forunate or unforuante, in Mr. Shindou's case, may happen. The newspaper business is quite the tough one, so always being prepared is quite a high priority."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:50 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 K

Mr. K thought about it, I guess it's apart of their job. But, it's still so hard to believe. But...if this was the guy, wouldn't Hiro recongize him right away? He looked from Hiro to Somen and then back. Hiro didn't seem to recongize him at all. Are we going to possibly accuse the wrong guy?

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 1144020849_urestohma3

"Of course I know, it's unforunate for Mr. Shindou. Why else do you think I would be worried about you?" Tohma asked rhetorically, then looked back at him, "It's fine, go ahead. Eiri...I know your upset." He added softly, looking at him. He knew that deep down in that shell he was taking this really hard, and he was one of the only people who could break that shell.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:30 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 Untitled9

Hiro looked around the office room. There were newspaper articles stapled to corkboard on the walls. Hiro stopped his eyes when he got to the coat rack. He rose and eyebrow, then almost gasped. He didn't want to make a scene, so he held it in. On the coat rack was a large, long length tan coat. One sleeve at the end was scorched. He linked arms with K and Suguru."Sorry to invade on your work, Mr. Somen." Hiro said with a nervous laugh and pulled them out of the room.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 Yuki

Yuki swiped a match and lit his cigarette. He didn't dare looke Tohma in the eyes. There was something about the small man that managed to get Yuki to let everything out. Yuki huffed, blowing smoke into the air of the room. "Sorry I haven't answered your calls." He said like a little child, afraid that he was going to get scolded. He took in more smoke, then blew it out in a thin line. "I really need to stop this. Its going to kill me." He said, smooshing the cigarette on the bottom of his shoe. " Maybe ill be lucky, and die before Shuichi does..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:58 pm

Suguru noticed Hiro's un-natural behavior as he pulled him out of the room. Once the door was shut he looked over at Hiro,

"What's wrong Hiroshi? Your acting strange..." He asked looking at him.

Roderick watched them as they left supiciously. What are they up to? He sighed, sitting at his desk, signing random papers, Today I'm still pulling forward into the next step. He had a new plan, this time, he would get an even better article. And if it kills Shindou, the better. Then I suppose I'll attack the youngest member of the band. He smirked to himself and continued to do his work.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:24 pm

Mr. K flinched as he was dragged out of the room,

"Ouch what was that for?"

Tohma looked at him with a concerned look,

"It's quite alright. I was just worried that you weren't answering, that's all," He replied, and then made his voice softer, "I'm sure Mr. Shindou will be fine...afterall, he's not the type to give up so quickly...afterall, I'm sure you've noticed this for everytime you've tried to get him to leave your office for even just a few minutes." He said, moving from his desk and taking a seat beside him.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:43 pm

Hiro walked down the hall a bit. "Let's get back to the entertainment building. I don't know who's listening here." Hiro was shaken. The burn mark on the sleeve had to have been from when the gun backfired.

Yuki threw his cooled down cigarette in the trash next to Tohma's desk. "I'm going to the hospital to go see him. Are you busy? Do you want to come with me?" Yuki asked, scooting a little bit away from his brother-in-law. The man always found some way to take advantage of him. Yuki didn't like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:51 pm

Suguru looked at Hiro, he looked nervious, that made him nervious,

"Uh okay."

Roderick got up, he decided that he should head out now. He put on the tan coat, placing the gun underneath it. He walked out into the garage, driving his car to the hospital where Shindou was. Once he arrived, he took the back way into the hospital. Casually entering and wandering the halls. As he entered the hallway where Shuichi's room was, he looked in the halls to make sure no nurses were there, which to his advantage there wasn't any. Perfect. He continued to walk until he made it to a room, where the door was cracked. He opened it up, to find his pray, the singer of Bad Luck was there on the bed, hooked to several things. He smirked, pulling out a pair of wire cutters. He shut and locked the door, and walked over to Shuichi. He went over to the food tube first, cutting it apart with the wire cutters, causing the food in it to splatter to the floor, in longer giving Shuichi nutrition. He then went to his oxygen tube, with was down his nose. He cut that apart also, cutting away his oxygen. After doing that, he then cut several other wires that were keeping track of Shuichi in several ways. He then pulled out his gun, and fired at the machines a few times causing the machines to break. He then quickly grabbed one of the broken wires, taking it and wrapping it tightly around Shindou's neck, preventing him from getting oxygen.

After completing his task he broke through the window and fled unseen, as nurses were panicking from hearing a gunshot.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Mr. K gave Hiro a serious look,

"You sound very serious, did you notice anything?"

Tohma decided that it may be best for him to go, because he may need the support, in case Shuichi was looking worse,

"Okay, then let's go."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:18 pm

Once the three were out of the newspaper building, they got in the car and left. "That man had a tan coat. The guy I saw at the concert had a coat like that." He told K and Suguru. "The sleeve was burnt. It looks like a gun backfired and scorched him." He turned to face K. "You know a thing or two about guns... Do you think..." Hiro thought about it. It was possible.

Yuki walked with Tohma to the elevator, that had finally started working. They were on their way to the hospital to see Shuichi. Yuki's mind was still fuzzy from all that had happened. "The hospital hasn't called me about Shuichi yet. He probably is still out cold." Yuki opened his car door and slipped inside, unlocking the door for Tohma to join him inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 12:49 pm

Suguru turned to Hiro, his eyes wide slightly,

"Do you think he was the one who shot Shuichi? But why? What would he gain by hurting Shindou, they aren't even in the same business field....what could be the answer....do you think Shindou knew Mr. Somen?"

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Mr. K looked at Hiro, looking at his own sleeves, with were burned from the several times he had fired his gun in anger or to threaten people,

"Guns do that. So that was the bastard that did it. He looked supicious! Damn! I knew he was a little too comfortable about what happened to Shuichi!" He said trying hard not to reach for his gun and fire it in anger.

Tohma seated himself in the seat beside Yuki,

"Perhaps. Maybe, in his sleep he has gotten better," He said thinking positively. Once they were at the hospital. There were panicking nurses, many shouting to call 911. Tohma exited the car and approached a nurse, "What seems to be the problem?"

"We heard gunshots!" She replied frantically.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:04 pm

Hiro nodded. "We need more information though..." He looked out the window. "Let's head to the hospital to check up on Shuichi, maybe he woke up." Hiro tried to stay possitive, but he hadn't received a call from Yuki. So that possibility was out. He stayed silent the rest of the trip to the hospital, in deep thought.

Yuki's eyes widened. "What do you mean shots have been fired?" He pushed pass frantic people in the hallway and saw a crowd around Shuichi's room. "N-no..." He said shakily. He tried pushing his way through the crowd. It was impossible. "What happened? Where is Shuichi? What is going on?" His chest felt tight, his eyes straining to see over the crowd into the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:30 am

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 3 N54706186823_6169

Shuichi wasn't doing well. Without the machines his health was pummeting, the nurses had tried to reconnect him to everything, but the machines had been blasted apart. They moved him onto a clot on wheels, pushing him through the crowd and down the hall into a different room. Shuichi had stopped breathing.

The nurses put a mask on his face, and called in another peramedic to take the next action. He grabbed the Defibrillator, that would be used to hopefully safe Shuichi's life. They placed the paddles on his chest after setting the electricity level,

"Clear!" Sending the jolt into Shuichi's body.

Shuichi's body jolted up, but still hadn't jump started him yet.

"Again!" He said, preparing the machine again.

Once they arrived at the hospital, Suguru saw several cop cars and panicking people,

"What's going on!" He then looked to see Yuki's car, a bad feeling came over him, "Let's get to Shindou!" He said rushing past several people.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Mr. K got out of the car,

"What the hell is going on here!"

Tohma followed after Yuki for support,

"What happened to Mr. Shindou?" He asked calmly to a nurse.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:51 pm

Hiro followed the others into the panicking hospital. He saw as they all crowded around the door to Shuichi's room, and then the spread to let the doctors wheel him out. "Shuichi!" Hiro called out over the panic. He then saw Yuki, standing there in shock.

Yuki witnessed the doctors and nurses try to bring Shuichi back with the shock pads. "Don't die." Yuki said quietly. Then he started to yell. "Don't you dare die on me, you-" He ran after the doctors, trying to keep up with Shuichi. He ran near the side of his stretcher. "You hear me, you little twerp. Don't you die!" He yelled. Then a nurse pulled him back, saying he was in the way. He stopped and watched as they rolled him away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:35 pm

Shuichi's body took a final heavier shock, with jump-started his heart, causing him to gasp, beginning to breath again. This time, the result had an added bonus. Shuichi's eyes were open, he had finally gained conciousness. He looked at the nurses and peramedics in confusion. After he caught his breath he looked at them,

"Wha....what happened?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:53 pm

Mr. K watched the doctors run off with Shuichi, he then couldn't see Shuichi any longer, since cops were looking around trying to figure out what had happened and who did it.

Tohma approaching Yuki, putting a hand on his shoulder,

"I know he'll be okay Eiri," He said calmly, "He always pulls through...always. I'm sure he's thinking about you."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:07 pm

Hiro leaned against the wall in the waiting room, seeing he could do nothing about what was going on, but wait. He hit his fist hard against the wall. "How could Somen get here before we did? If he was the one who did this..." Hiro gripped his chin, in thought. "We need more information."

Yuki grit his teeth. He was hopeless in this situation. He looked down at his brother-in-law. "Tohma, quit acting like you are really hoping for Shuichi to pull through with all of this." He turned away, clenching his fists. "I knwo you don't want me with him." Yuki had noticed from the very beginning. Tohma was very protective, but he didn't need to be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Shuichi stared back at the nurses who were staring at him,

"Why are you staring at me like that," He asked, growing annoyed, "Let me know what's going on damn it!" He shouted, growing angry.

"Mr. Shindou you need to calm down-" A nurse began but was cut off.

"CALM DOWN!? You expect me to calm down when I don't know where I am and what happened and he expect me to calm down!?" He said raising his voice.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Mr. K walked down the hall, leaning up against the wall by Hiro,

"Perhaps he has others working for him...or...maybe he has all of his attacks planned, like, he knows what he's prepared to do in advance." He thought, thinking about his own tactics.

Tohma frowned, but it was soon erased when he heard Shuichi's shouting. It was obvious that he was awake. He smiled, putting a hand on Yuki's shoulder,

"I told you he would," He said then began to walk down the hall, as he passed Hiro he said, "It's good to know Bad Luck will continue performing." He said as he continued on walking.
[
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:42 pm

Hiro heard Shuichi's yelling and looked to K. He smiled. "Well looks like our lead siger is back up! Maybe he can shed some light on the situation, and hopefully we can nail this guy." Hiro ran down the hall, stopping by Yuki and grabbing his sleeve. "Come on! I bet he wants to see you!"

Yuki's eyes widened. When Hiro pulled on his sleeve, he was taken out of his little world he made for himself. "Yeah." He said strongly, running down the hall to where the doctors rushed Shuichi off to. They got to the second room and found nurses crowded around the bed, and a very angry Shuichi. Yuki pushed through them all and found his lover huffing anf puffing. He fell to his knees before the bed. "You idiot, lay back down." Was all he could say.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:00 am

Shuichi looked over to see Yuki,

"Eh? Ah it's Yuki!!" He said with a wide grin, "They're so mean to me! They won't tell me anything I ask." He said, but then changed the subject,

"You actually came to my concert! That makes me happy!" He said, "But I have no idea why I'm here." Shuichi was clueless, he couldn't remember a thing about the concert except Yuki being there.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Hiro stayed by the door to the room. He was happy to see his best friend awake and alive.Then Shuichi called out when he saw Yuki, so Hiro turned and left the room. He wasn't needed there, he would talk with Shuichi later, and hopefully get some information on this event. But for now, he would let the two lovers talk.

Yuki sighed. "Just please lay down. You're here for a reason. Listen to the nurses and doctors." Yuki took Shuichis pale hand in his. "Lay down, please." He carefully calmed Shuichi and made him lay down. "The pain meds probably make it so you can't feel it, but you got shot at your concert." Yuki looked downward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:29 pm

Shuichi was a little surprised at Yuki, he seemed to be acting really caring, which, usually he showed it, but not in that manner. Shuichi looked down at his hand and then at him,

"Yuki..." He said in a soft tone, looking up at him, "Shot? But I don't even remember that!" He used one of his hands to pull up his shirt, where infact pink banadages were,

"...wha..? But....I don't remember this at all! What about my follow up concert tomorrow?"

(Shuichi doesn't realize that it has been a week)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:44 pm

Mr. K just smiled as he heard the news of Shuichi finally waking. With a soft smile on his face, he decided it was time for him to leave. He wanted to research about Mr. Somen. He wanted to know if he had any jail records in America or Japan, and learn more to what he is doing and why.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next