Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

3 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:43 pm

The doctor took a deep breath, he hated to deliever bitter news,

"No, its not nessarily hurting him...but...well one of two or two of two things may happen. When he was shot, he went into a state of shock, then lost conciousness. Those two things never mix well when combined. So we fear he may have slipped into a coma, but we won't know for sure until a day or two. If he IS in a coma....we'll have to test for the next possible outcome. The shock that knocked him into unconciousness before his body could come out of it may have caused Brain Death, due to the fact that the bullet did come very close to killing Shindou. However, we are fifty percent positive this isn't the case, but allowing you to know all of the information is apart of our job. Now, if he is in a comatose stage, he could come out of it at any time..." The doctor explained, then looked at visitors,

"The police are going to come here soon to talk about any information or evidence found. Meanwhile, we'll continue to monitor his situtation. If you have any questions, you can ask them now or at any time."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:46 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Rage10
"Okay, thanks," Rage muttered. "What the hell was someone doing with a gun? Aren't they illegal in Japan?" Of course, she didn't even think to consider her own arsenal of weapons in this statement.

(Yes, guns are illegal in Japan, despite the copious ammounts in anime.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:21 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Yuki

Yuki had to sit down. He took a seat by the bed that Shuichi was in. "Coma?" He sighed. Gripping his forhead. "God damnit Shuichi." He cursed, looking over to the pale figure on the bed once more. He then lifted his head to Rage. "Has there been any angry fan mail lately?" He asked, maybe Rage knew what was going on. Or at least Hiro would.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Untitled9

Hiro shook his head, having opened a few fan letters himself. He didn't see any that looked like hate mail towards Shuichi. But there was that weirdo in the crowd. Hiro's eyes widened. could he of? He was wearing that big long coat. He could've easily hidden a gun. "There was this guy." Hiro said, trying to remember the mans face.

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:54 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Rage10
"Man? What man?" Rage snapped. "He has to be the culprit! We need to report him to the police!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:06 pm

Yuki looked up towards Hiro. "What did this guy look like?" He asked, suddenyl starting to yell. "If you know something about this, I-" He stopped himself, knowing it was bad for his own health to get angry. But he couldn't help it. His lover was hurt, and after all they had been through, he wasn't about to loose Shuichi now. He would do everything in his power to get the man who did this to Shuichi.

Hiro clutched his head. " I can't remember his face.All I know was that he was tall and didn't seem to be enjoying himself like the other fans." Hiro wished he could be more of a help. He wished he cared about the creeper in the audience. Uit would have come in handy for him to pay attention to the fans in the crowd for once.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 pm

The policeman finally entered as Rage asked her question out loud,

"Well, judging by this," He said pulling out a bag with the bullet in it, "It was an American gun. Meaning the suspect is probably not Japanese. In America guns are legal, so it's possible he easily brought it over in a private plane from America." He explained. He then pulled out a tape,

"This is the footage we got from the concert. We can't point out any suspects since it's so tight packed, but we know the general area the gun was fired at," He explained, playing the video and then pausing it, pointing out the left side of the crowd, "It had to have come from over here."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:24 pm

Hiro gasped loudly. "That's where the guy was. He was a little farther back in the crowd, though." Hiro watched the tape closely. The fotage wasn't the best. All of the fans were moshing around, so he could barely tell one from another. "I wish I could remember that damn man's face!" Hiro hit the wall with the side of his fist. "Damnit." Hiro looked over to Yuki, who was hanging his head low, not knowing what to do. "Yuki..." Hiro sighed. He walked over to the blonde. "Its not your fault."

Yuki looked up, leaning his chin on his raise knuckles. " I know it's not, nitwit." Yuki growled, going back into dep thought. He was always a great observer, more or less why he was such a great author. He was able to take in information and write it down. But this time, his mind was fogged about the whole concert. He couldn't remember anything about a tall american man in a tan coat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:14 pm

The policeman then looked at all of them,

"The police department is going to investigate and find out a way to possibly identify any suspects," He said. He drew out a newspaper, "This is the best newspaper, describing what happened. You can have this copy for yourselves. We're going to combine our efforts with this information to find the cause." He then looked directly at Yuki,

"If you plan to do something on your own we are liable for any actions."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:10 pm

Yuki nodded. "Don't worry officer." Yuki really wasn't planning on getting involved with the police anymore. That's why he had come back to Japan. He sat up straight and rubbed the back of his neck. "Its late, why don't you guys go home?" He asked, looking at Rage and Hiro.

Hiro looked at the watch around his wrist. "Sure its late, but Shuichi is my best friend. I'm not going anywhere." Hiro stomped his foot down on that one. He would stay no matter what. Yuki wasn't the only one with special privileges towards Shuichi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:34 pm

The policeman exited the room, Rage following fast after him, complaining about how she was going to help the policeman shoot the bastard that hurt Shuichi they both exited, getting ready to investigate.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:19 pm

Yuki was sitting at his desk in his office at his apartment. He had tried writing, but nothing was coming to him. He was frustrated with everything. Frustrated with life, frustrated with work, and overall frustrated with himself. Yuki hated that the frustration was coming from Shuichi being in the hospital. It had been a week, and Shuichi still hadn't woken up. Yuki leaned back in his chair, running both of his hands through his blonde hair. On his desk was a multitue of ashes from cigarettes and the newspaper that had everything about the shooting.Yuki had looked over it multiple times, not finding anything different from all of the other newspapers about Shuichi being a target.

Hiro had received a copy of the newspaper also. He threw it down on the table in the room. Suguru was with him. The room was empty except for the two. "I wonder where Rage went?" Hiro said to Suguru. She had called the meeting but had never showed up. "We need to do something about all of these paparazzi. They want answers, but I don't know what to say." Hiro walked up the window and looked out, they were on one of the top floors of the entertainment building. The paparazzi were crowded near the entrance, snapping shots and shouting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 N54706186823_6169

Shuichi hadn't awakened. Nor did he have much thoughts...he was just in a dark space...un-moving and un-touched. His coma-like state was worrying everyone, not to mention the doctors were soon going to run more tests to figure out what was going on with him. He looked so lifeless. The wound wasn't healing well either, since he hadn't yet gained conciousness.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 375565404

"I don't know...this whole ordeal is just horrible. There has to be something we're overlooking! There has to be! Something we missed, something that we didn't catch....but what is it?" He asked out loud, replaying that day over and over through his mind.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Togusa_2

Roderick smiled at his desk, his newspapers were selling like crazy, he had been successful. He then decided there had to be another way to gain even more sales...Maybe if something even more horrible happens to Shindou, with only my newspaper having the information...could I get more sales. He smiled to himself formulating a plan.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:45 pm

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 K

"Well, you know....I have a suspect that sits right in front of your face," Mr. K said, appearing in the doorway. He entered the room, looking at the members of bad luck, "Is it just me, or does this newspaper have all the information on it, and no other papers do? Why is it that it has that much info anyhow?" He said, holding his gun in his hands out of anger he shot at the ceiling,

"AHH The bastard that did this is causing me a lot of trouble! I'll track him down and snipe him!"

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 1144020849_urestohma3

"Now now Mr. K, there's no reason for you to go as far as to send yourself to jail along with the suspect," Tohma said cooly, entering the room, "I've had my own suspections as well with this newspaper, but of course, they have come to Bad Luck concerts before writing reports on them, so perhaps it was a coincidence. However, I am worried as well." He said taking a seat,

"If Mr. Shindou doesn't awaken soon, it could be the end of Bad Luck."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Hiro nodded, sadly it was true, not only woulkd it be the end of bad luck, but it would also be the end of Shuichi. He couldn't stay in a coma for the rest of his life. He would just watse away. " He needs to wake up soon." Hiro said, sitting down at the table and picking up the newpaper. "For now let's look up some info about this newspaper. " He picked up the paper and scanned over it. Nothing seemed out of place. He leaned back in his chair and read the newspaper thoroughly. Then his eyes widened. "How would they know the exact time of the shooting?" He asked, pointing to the front page article.

Yuki had gotten fed up. His mind was too clouded up for him to accurately read and obtain information from the newspaper. He set it aside on his desk and shut his laptop. He sighed, taking off his glasses and rubbing his eyes. He hadn't heard a thing from the hospital. That meant Shuichi hadn't woken up yet. "Come on already." He growled. He stared at his phone, waiting for a call, but nothing came. That was when he decided to go ahead and head over to the hospital to see his pink haired lover.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 pm

[

"Wouldn't that be impossible...unless," Suguru's eyes widened, "Unless it was planned...but why? Why would someone want to shoot Shindou? I don't understand their motive."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:12 pm

Hiro clenched the newspaper tightly. "We need to investigate whoever runs this newspaper, Sugur! " Hiro started to think up a plan. He turned to K. "I suggest you put the gun away, though." He sighed, walking up to K and Tohma. "Tohma, have you checked on Yuki lately?" Hiro knew how Shuichi alwayd cared for Yuki, and no matter what, Yuki wouldn't say the dame back, but Hiro knew Yuki would go to drastic measures if anything else happened to Shuichi.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:28 pm

Suguru thought about it,

"Now that you mention it Mr. K, it does sound supicious. So, we should check it out. But, I also agree with Mr. Tohma, it could also just be a concidence. So we best not explode on the owner of this company instantly." He said, he took the newspaper from Hiro. After scanning it he found it,

"It says here that the company is run by a Mr. Roderick Somen. Maybe we should pay him a visit."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Mr. K laughed,

"I never leave home without this! So don't be so strict! Besides I might need to blast the hell out of someone." He said oddly smiling, "Alright. Let's go see Mr. Somen." He said heading out the door.

Tohma frowned,

"Everytime I've tried to call Eiri he doesn't answer. I'm afriad this is hitting him harder then expected," He said, put then looked up, "You all may investigate, but I'm going to stay here. In case Eiri stops here. I've been quite worried myself about him, and I wish to speak with him."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:05 pm

Hiro nodded. "Yes, let's see if this guy knows anything about the shoting." Hiro walked out of the room, passing everyone up. He was determined to find out what exactly happened that night.

Yuki was on his way to the hospital, driving in his sports car, quickly down the road. He would have gotten pulled over, if the cops could even catch him. He halted right before the entertainment building. Tohma's car was parking out front, driver waiting for him. "I guess I owe him some sort of communication. I screened all of his calls." Yuki pulled into the small parking lot of the large building. Slamming his door shut, he hit his lock button. He hadn't been to this building for a while. Shuichi always wanted to take him there, but he was always busy. "Shuichi..." Yuki sadly whispered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Suguru ran after Hiro and Mr. K,

"Ahh, wait up!" He shouted, only managing to catch up to Mr. K. Hiroshi must be very upset as well...after all, he and Shindou were very close.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Mr. K was the one who drove them to the office, his crazy driving skills getting them there in less then ten minutes. Once in the front of the office he stepped out,

"Okay let's go!" He said, leading the group to the front of Mr. Somen's office.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:24 pm

Suguru slowly opened the office door,

"Um, excuse us..." He said awkwardly opening up the door.

Bullet To My Heart- Gravitation - Page 2 Togusa_2

Roderick was wearing a completely different outfit and look today. His hair was tied back into a ponytail, and he was wearing a dress shirt and tie. He wore black dress pants,

"Yes, what is it-" He then realized it was Bad Luck, "Ahh you're the members of Bad Luck. I'm so sorry for what happened to your lead singer. I'm Mr. Somen," He said extending out a hand,

"How can I help you?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:50 pm

Hiro entered the office shortly after K and Suguru had. He took one look at the man and didn't recognize him at all. He had a similar stature to the stranger in the crowd, but nothing that could directly link Somen to Shuichi's attack. "We're here to ask you about where you got all of your information on the shooting."l Huro said sharply. He was angry and wanted to get to the bottom of this quickly.

Yuki stood before the elevator, pushing the up button continuously. Nothing was happening, he tried the other elevator, it was out of order. He cursed under his breath and headed for the stairs. His day hadn't been going very well for him. After climbing several flights of stairs, his lungs wanted to collapse. Smoking was a bad habit he had to quit. He finally got the the floor he needed to be at. Tohma's office floor. Walking into the office, bypassing the secretary, he huffed and growled. "TOHMA!?" Yuki called out angrily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:51 pm

"Yeah, we're really curious, afterall, no other newspaper had as much information as you." He said slowly, "How did you know to come to this concert?"

"Ah, I was wondering when you would visit, afterall ignoring phone calls is a nasty habit," Tohma said calmly, "Now then, how are things?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:26 pm

Yuki growled, taking a seat in front of Tohma's large desk. "How are things? Id say they're pretty damn crappy. Shuichi was shot. Or have you not been catching up on the news?" Yuki was angry, he pulled a cigarette from the box in his pocket. "Mind if I smoke?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next