Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

+12
kurai tenshi13
mycrimsonangel
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
Rennim
kairiandroxas
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
RebelFlame-Shishou
Shimanishiki
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
16 posters

Page 24 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 24 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:25 pm

The Love Shop - Page 24 Sugino

Sugino sighed, after a while he took him and his wife home, leaving a proper tip at the table.

The Love Shop - Page 24 743752221

Yet again, the happy couple re-entered. Zack had some blush on his face, he was a little drunk,

"Aerith! Aerith!!! Guess what!!! GUESS WHAT!" He shouted excitedly, with a stupid smile on his face. He actually DID have good news, which was pretty surprising.

Cloud sighed, he was happy, but annoyed that Zack had gotten a little drunk, in celebration. He shhed Zack,

"Sorry he's such a loud mouth." He replied into the shop, hoping Aerith would hear without him shouting it. When he was sure no one was annoyed by Zack he sighed in relief, he didn't have to apologize to anyone else.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:28 pm

The Love Shop - Page 24 AerithChibi
"Oh my, should I be worried?" Aerith asked, tilting her head. "What should I be guessing at? I have absolutely no idea."

The Love Shop - Page 24 Skuld
Skuld shook her head. Oh boy... Aerith's gay friends had returned. Such a waste, she thought. They're so cute, too...
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:35 pm

He jumped up with a that trademark grin of his,

"The war is over! WOO! That means no more fighting and more celebrating!" He shouted, which was in fact true. The war had finally ended and the opposing leaders had settled on a treaty. Now I don't have to fight no more! More time with Cloudy! He then winked,

"So I figure, why not go to the best place for a drink, right??? Well, better drinks." He said laughing.

Cloud smiled,

"It IS good news. I doubt I'll drink to it though, unless it's a Coke," he said, "I don't want to get into the habit like you Zack." He turned to Aerith,

"But it's great, isn't it? We won't have to worry much about Zack fighting anymore."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:49 pm

"Yes, it is wonderfu newsl. Now I don't have to worry about the two of you so much." She smiled. Of course, that also meant she'd have to deal with their lovey dovey aura more often, but she could learn to live with that. "I'll get you a Coke, Cloud, and something stronger for Zack."

She came back a few minutes later with their respective drinks. She set them down in front of the correct people and asked, "Should I get you some chile cheese fries, too, Zack?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:57 pm

Zack smiled,

"Hell yeah! That sounds awesome!" He said smiling, "You know exactly what I like! I'm glad I fell through the top of that church all the way back then. You even set up the flower wagon I made for you in front of the shop. Man I felt so bad about falling right into your flower garden. That was such a long time ago!" He said remembering when he first met Aerith.

Cloud smiled,

"I didn't know you made that. I should have guessed, you're good at pretty much everything Zack," Cloud said, taking a drink of his Coke, "Let's see how long peace remains though. I bet the leaders will fight again."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:01 pm

"It's such a nice cart. I couldn't let it go to waste while I was working here, now could I?" Aerith grinned. "I'm not selling them right now, but it certainly looks pretty out front, doesn't it?"

Skuld shook her head. "Leaders always fight. Even the Gods fight. As long as there's power, there'll be wars, but that keeps you SOLDIERs employed." She was perfectly aware of their job.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:12 pm

Zack laughed,

"It makes a great decoration! But you should still send me some pretty flowers though, and not just when I'm in the hospital! It makes my house look so much more lively! Not only that but they take forever to die, so I don't have to replace them that often," He said with a smiled and looked at Cloud, "Not to mention Cloud likes the flowers a lot." He said taking a swig of his drink.

Cloud blushed,

"O-only the roses!" He said a little embarrased he turned to Skuld, "I know that. But it's sad to see a lot of innocent lives lost. Sure, some are trained and meant for battle. But others are drafted and have families waiting at home, it's sad to see."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:19 am

"You can take some home, if you like," Aerith said, smiling. "The ones in the cart are fresh from this morning, so they should still have a little life in them."

She stood and got the order of chile fries together and returned a few minutes later with the plate. "So you don't get so drunk," she commented with a small giggle. Aerith knew what Zack was like drunk, but she wasn't sure Cloud was ready to deal with that today.

"I've seen plenty of wars," Skuld said, shaking her head as Aerith went to get the chile fries. "Neither side ever gets what they want in the end. They're pointless, save for those who survive and get paid for them."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

Zack pouted,

"Why not? It's more fun that way!" He replied, then thought about it, "Oh I get it, it's because I'm the desinated driver again....why am I always the driver?" Zack smiled as he took some fries,

"Yeah! That would be great! My house needs more decoration. The most that I have around right now is nicknacks, my house needs more life." He said scarfing down Handfulls of fries.

Cloud looked at Zack sighed,

"I'm surprised your not fat, with all that food intake," He teased, Zack didn't have the best eating habits, "The sad thing is all the 'nicknacks' are mine. Your only sense of decoration is furniture." He added with a smile. Cloud turned towards Skuld,

"You know, you're pretty smart when it comes to war. But, you look so young there's no way you've seen that many wars."

(If only you knew Cloud, if only you knew XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:51 am

"She's older than she looks," Aerith said offhandedly. "Perhaps we ought to go shopping so less of your nicknacks are Cloud's, Zack. Though, I'm sure Cloud likes the excuse of going to your house to get something back."

Skuld rolled her eyes. It was too bad she couldn't bring up her Goddess stature. Aerith had specifically forbid her from saying anything when she was hired. Oh well. "So how long you two have been dating?" she asked, if only to see their faces.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:00 am

Zack smiled,

"About two years now! I met him when we went on a mission to stop a reactor in Nibelheim. We didn't really start dating until a week after that mission. He caught me stalking him! I was mad because he caught me! Then we kinda went out!" He said smiling.

Cloud rolled his eyes,

"You kept saying 'stalking, stalking, stalking' in a low voice following me. You were really obvious for a first class SOLDIER Zack," He said, which was true. After that he doubted his abilities as a SOLDIER, "If you would take Zack shopping he would purhase crazy things." He said, Like INTERESTING statues and stuff.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:10 am

"Oh, I'd keep him from getting anything too out there," Aerith replied. She knew how Zack shopped and she'd learned quickly how to control his habbits. "I remember the first time I went shopping with him. He had a car full of all kinds of random junk. Didn't you buy a statue of Apollo then?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:19 am

Zack nodded,

"It was so cool! But Cloud wouldn't let me put it up for decoration in the house! So finally we settled on keeping it on desplay in the closet. I wanted it on the fridge!" He said eating more fries, "But he said it wouldn't look right there! I thought it looked fine!"

Cloud rolled his eyes,

"You nailed a hole in the statue through the fridge and HUNG it there. I think it's obvious that it looked horrible. We had to buy a new fridge after that. Now, he's in the closet with a pole sticking out of his forehead, because Zack wanted to plug up the hole," He explained, "You should have seen what he wanted to wear here."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:28 am

"I can only imagine," Aerith said, trying her best not to laugh. "A dress?"

Skuld poked into the past with her powers as the Goddess of the past and shuddered. Aerith would never be able to imagine that. EVER.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:39 am

Zack laughed,

"It was fine and PERFECTLY legal!" He said in his defense, "Besides, Cloudy would have REALLY liked it if we weren't going anywhere! I even made it myself! But it hurt like hell when I had to take it off!" He replied, eating more food and drinking.

Cloud shrugged,

"You inflicted the pain upon yourself. What made you think I would let you walk on in just duct tape," He said and turned to Aerith, "He wrapped only duct tape around himself and expected me to walts outside with him. I don't know what he's thinking half the time." He chuckled.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:47 pm

Aerith had to stifle a laugh. "Well, Zack is right, that is perfectly legal so long as you cover yourself... though you do realize you're supposed to double side it and not wrap yourself in it."

"Meanwhile, this is just getting worse and worse," Skuld muttered. "He barely had himself covered, I bet." In fact, she knew.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:36 pm

Zack smiled,

"If you were there you should have seen how sexy I looked," He said winking, "You would have wanted a piece, because afterall, everyone wants a piece of me." He said finishing up the fries. He then chugged the rest of his drink down,

"Man! I'm so happy! NO FIGHTING for at LEAST 24 hours!"

Cloud sighed, Zack was always so full of himself,

"I'm sure that they don't care that much about it. Because honestly, I didn't find it that attractive either. It reminded me of a Lady Gaga concert actually.

"You just wanted it off."

"Well be best be going, see you later Aerith! Miss Skuld!" He said as the happy couple left, leaving a huge tip, again.

The Love Shop - Page 24 5blarg11

Raikou entered as the happy couple left. He was looking for a job actually, since he quit the Grey Wolves, since he realized what they were doing was wrong, and not helping the community around him. Or the world. Now, since he was out of work, he had to find a new way to make a living. He walked in carrying the 'Help Wanted' sign,

"Excuse me," He asked approaching Skuld, "Am I able to be employed here?"

(we need a guy server, lol XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:17 am

"I'll be seeing you later," Aerith said, waving brightly to Cloud and Zack. "We're shopping after I'm done with work. Don't forget!"

When Skuld was approached by "Help Wanted" guy, she gestured to Aerith. "She's in charge, not me. I'm probably gonna quit after today. Not that it's not great working here," she added, "but my sister's need me for their fortune telling gig. I wish we could've worked together." She smiled. Honestly, she didn't really want to go, but since it seemed Aerith would have a new employee, she didn't feel quite so bad leaving.

Skuld took off her apron, set it on the counter, and gave Aerith a hug. "I'll be sure to come and visit," she said with a wink. "See you later sometime." She waved and left the shop.

(since it seems to really only be us right now, there's no need for three serving characters. Plus, while Skuld's great and all, I think I've exhausted all her jokes.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:40 am

Raikou walked to Aerith, lifting the help wanted sign,

"Am I able to be employed here? I'm afriad I am out of work," He asked, even though he in reality quit. Well, quit one of his jobs. His other job was being a samuari at apart of the Shimizu clan. However, that job only required him to strike down others who are after the Shinra Banshou. Which he knew he wouldn't have a problem with where he currently was, "I can't eat the red cluster amaryllis' I grow." He said with a wink.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:46 pm

Aerith nodded. "You're welcome to work here. We need the help." The only thing she was worried about were his plants. While she had been a flower seller, she mostly sold the flowers that grew in the church. She knew there were poisonous plants in the amaryllis family, but she couldn't recall if they were all poisonous.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 pm

Raikou smiled,

"That's great. You see, I mainly grew red cluster amaryllis', because it brings good luck and they're used often for decoration. Also becauses I find them very beautiful," He said, "Things for my old job got too lucky, so I needed up losing my job. I still grow the flowers in my private garden however. I can bring some in for decoration, if you like. They're very hard to find around here, and breed. Do you mind if you show me around a bit, so I know exactly what I'm doing?" He asked, setting the sign down on the counter.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:04 pm

(These ones aren't poisonous.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:09 pm

"You're welcome to bring flowers, either to put in vases inside or with the others in the flower cart outside, and of course I'll show you around." Aerith led Raikou around the room, pointing out important things like where orders were placed when they were ready, where the kitchen was, what the menu was, and everything else. She also gave him the run through of the job, including that part of his job was to flirt because their shop was the "Love Shop" if necessary. More often then not, however, the customers typically found each other.

"So," she said, "if there's no other questions, we're going to close up for the day, and I'll see you tomorrow morning about ten."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Raikou listened to everything she said and took in all in. Once he figured everything out he smiled,

"Thanks for all your help. You're really smart in your field. I'll be sure to bring in a bundle of red cluster amaryllis'." He said, then shook her hand, as a polite gentlemen would, "Thank you for your help. Before I leave, My name is Shimizu, Raikou. I'll see you tomorrow."

(feel free to progress it to the next day after introducing yourself)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:20 pm

Aerith smiled. This server was perfect. Polite, handsome, and obviously gentle, to handle flowers. "Good night," she said as they left the shop. She locked up the building, then headed off to meet up with Zack to go shopping with him and Cloud.

~

The next morning dawned a misty gray and looking like rain. Aerith opened the door and headed inside. Hopefully they'd have more luck with customers today.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content