Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

+12
kurai tenshi13
mycrimsonangel
Puppy
Gold Chocobo
Rennim
kairiandroxas
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
RebelFlame-Shishou
Shimanishiki
xTwilightxAngelx
love4Sora
sailorstar165
16 posters

Page 25 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 25 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:27 pm

The Love Shop - Page 25 5blarg11

Raikou was up very early, in the ruins of his old hometown, where he grew the beautiful flowers. He was gently picking a good amount. Carefully bending their steams. After picking fifty, he rose and turned around. Heading for the shop in the city. Many stared at him as he walked down, holding a large quanity of amaryllis' close to his chest, both arms wrapped around the stems. He continued to walk down until he came to the love shop entrance. He pushed the door open with his knee, entering inside. He smiled and bowed politely at Aerith,

"Good morning!" He greeted, placing the flowers out on the table. He put a few in his coat, for flirting purposes.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:23 pm

The Love Shop - Page 25 AerithChibi
"Good morning," Aerith greeted Raikou. "I hope you're ready for today. Things will hopefully get busy." She nodded at the flowers. "And thank you for bringing those. They look beautiful."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:29 pm

The Love Shop - Page 25 Yoko_tactics_5283

Youko entered the shop bright and early, since KanChan had given her spending money, she figured why not spend it here? Plus, I get to flirt with other people.... When she entered she blushed as she saw Raikou, instantly getting a crush on him,

"Um...hi!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:32 pm

Raikou turned his head towards the new customer, and smiled,

"Hi there, welcome to the Love Shop. Sit where ever you please," He said winking, "I'd be happy to be at your assistance and serve someone as pretty as you are." He went around placing the flowers randomly around the shop, being sure to remove any dying flowers, replacing them with new.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:34 pm

Wow, he's good, Aerith thought, seeing that their customer was instantly smitten with him. Even Skuld wasn't that good, but of course, that might have just been because their customers had either been female or men with someone already there for them.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:58 pm

Youko blushed, chosing to sit at a table near the window. She watched Raikou from the corner of her eye, looking away everytime he happened to glance in that direction. He's so handsome! And polite! I might come here more often to see him..... She thought smiling, with a dreamy look on her face.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

When Raikou was finished he found the customer had sat down near the windows seats. He strolled over there, then stood by the end of the table. He took her hand and said with a content smile,

"Now then...what can I get a pretty girl like you today? Your name? Any dishes? Something sweet? Of course, nothing would be as sweet as you." He added. He was the master at flirting, and didn't get too carried away in it to the point where it would annoy one. He knew when to flirt and when to be serious.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:09 am

Youko's eyes sparkled, Now this is how a man should treat a woman!,

"My name is Youko," She said with a smile, "Can I get cinnamon rolls, but wait! Before you go get them, can I ask you what your name is?" Youko wanted to know his name, so maybe she could visit him more often at the shop. It'll start as a friendship....then hopefully......
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:19 am

Raikou smiled and then said in a kind tone,

"You have a beautiful name. Mine is no match in a contest," He realized her hand so he could step back and bow, "Shimizu Raikou. I'm pleased to meet you Youko-Chan. Excuse me, while I place your order." He said as he turned. He placed the order and stood by Aerith. He chuckled,

"This job is totally different from my old job, not that I mind."

The Love Shop - Page 25 53805

Kouichi walked down the street, his hands in his pockets. Since he just got rejected by Raimai, he was kinda sad. He had been looking for a girlfriend for a long time now. Sadly, nobody seemed to be interested in him. He sighed, It's not like I have a bad personailty.... He continued walked until he came across the Love Shop. I've never seen this here before. I suppose I'll give it a try. He entered, and read a sign that simply said to sit and you'll be waited. He chose a seat at a round table in the middle section of the shop.

(Holy Shiz. I made a straight guy enter. XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:37 am

"I'm glad you're enjoying yourself," Aerith said with a small smile. She placed the order of a cinnimon role on the counter, then saw the new customer. "I'll take care of him."

She walked over to the white-haired boy and said, "Welcome to the Love Shop. My name is Aerith, and I'll be your servor. Can I get you anything?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:22 am

Raikou peeked over at the new customer while waiting on the cinnamon rolls order to come in. It was then he noticed it was someone who traveled and was friends with his sister. He decided since he was no longer apart of the Grey Wolves, that their was no need to talk to him or bother him. Once the order was done he took it over to Youko,

"Here you go Youko-Chan," Raikou said with a smile, "And how about a drink? Judging by your tastes you won't want liquor....how about lemonade? Or maybe possibly a soft drink?" He asked politely.

Kouichi looked up at the waitress. She was pretty. Well, he figured most had to be pretty to work at a place called the Love Shop anyhow. She had pretty eyes as well. He hadn't seen such a color in a long time, and since he was immortal, that was a long, long time,

"Hi Aerith. Do you have any tea blends?" He asked, he wasn't much of a drinker, he mainly on teas, "My name is Kouichi."

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:15 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Kouichi, and we have a couple tea blends," Aerith said, listing them quickly in her brain before listing them allowed. "Mint, Earl Grey, Chai, Black, Safron, Hibiscus... The list goes on and on, especially when you get into actually mixing them." She turned the menu he had in front of him to the list of teas and coffees the shop served. "Do any strike your fancy?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:19 pm

Kouichi knew pretty much every type of tea she named. He was a simple person though, so he rather stick with similiar things, like he knew back in the similar times,

"Actually, if you have Green Tea that would be great."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:24 am

"Yes we do," Aerith said brightly. She bowed politely and walked back to the kitchen. A few minutes later, she returned with a steaming pot of green tea and a traditional Japanese cup. Carefully, she set the ceramic cup down and poured the drink so as not to spill any of the hot liquid on the table, or worse, the customer.

"May I get you anything else, sir?" she asked. She was a good server, but not a very good flirt. The best she could do was smile and respond if the customer flirted first.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 08, 2010 10:10 am

Youko blushed at him, he was such a gental men.

"I...uhm...I would like some lemonade." She said softly. I would drink just about anything he suggested. She thougth dreamily to herself.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:18 pm

Raikou smiled, releasing her hand,

"I will go make you a secret blend I learned from my friend. It's very tasty and sweet, just as you are," He said, he walked into the kitchen. Getting fresh lemons and making it the way his friend Yukumi made it, it tasted very sweet and refreshing. He figured why not let a customer or two have a tast, "I haven't made this in a while."

Kouichi smiled, "Thank you, I'm more of a plain person, you see," He said drinking some tea. It was good and simple. It didn't have an aftertaste and it went down smooth and clean, "Wow. I haven't had this type of tea since my mother died." Let's see....that was a good 1,023 years ago. It's been a while.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:13 am

"I'm sorry to hear that your mother died," Aerith said. "Was it recent?" Probably not, judging by the wording he used.

Then, once he'd answered and she reacted accordingly, she asked, "Can I get you anything to eat?"

(I only worked around the answer so I could avoid a one-line post. XD)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:08 pm

Youko watched at Raiko left to go make the lemonade. She sat there her cheek's still blushing furiously from when he held her hand. She giggled softly to herself. I get to drink his special blend! I hope that means I'm special to him! She thought thinking way to much into it.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:50 pm

Raikou finally reappeared, upon reappear he placed the lemonade in front of her,

"Sorry for the tardiness my dear. I was afraid it took a bit longer then expected," He said with a smile and wink, "However I hope you truly enjoy your time here. As well as my company, since I am enjoying yours very much."

Kouichi smiled,

"No, it's been a long time. Over a thousand years it seems," He said, hoping she would take it as a joke, "Anyhow, not particirally, I'm not a very hungry at the moment. I just came for a cup of tea. I have to go back on guard duty soon you see."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:13 pm

Aerith frowned a little. A thousand years was a bit exact for an exaggeration, but who was she to judge? "Do you enjoy your job as a guard?" she asked conversationally. She knew some people from SODLIER, after all.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:54 am

Kouichi gave a so-so look,

"It depends on the situation. If it's in a situtation where my friend is in deep trouble, there's many problems. Including stress and fighting. But, the thrill of fighting never seems to leave me, since I have been doing so for so long." He said, guarding as a ninja NOT allowing people from the normal world know about the hidden world was where most of the problems came from.

(Pokes Puppy)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:09 am

Youko didn't see Raiko approch her so she was kind of startled when he put the lemonade down. But, she straightened herself up.

"I can't wait to taste it." She said glancing up towards him. "If it was made by you it has to be good."

She took a sip of it and her whole face lite up. "This is amazing Raiko!" She said blushing a little. "And I am enjoying my time here. Your company was more then enjoyable." She said softly looking down.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:00 pm

He reminds me of Zack, Aerith thought with a smile. "I think it's great that you protect people."

(I dunno what to post. I's running out of ideas. DX)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:03 am

Raikou smiled,

"I'm glad." He cleaned up the finished plates and went to go drop them off in the kitchen, he wasn't very smart when it came to, 'I'm dropping you a hint!' sort of thing.

Kouichi smiled,

"Well, I must be going." He placed the proper amount for the things he ordered and tip, "Thank you for the service I'll be sure to give you a good review." He said as he got up and left the shop.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:21 pm

"Thank you, sir!" Aerith called before Kouichi left. "We hope to see you again!"

She went back to her counter and tried her best not to sigh. Things had been slow. If more people didn't come soon, they might well go out of business.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content