Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Tengu- Tactics

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

White Tengu- Tactics Empty White Tengu- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:47 pm

Plot: It's Kantarou's 21st birthday, and he suddenly collaspes. Then, his youkai friends discover that he has been coughing blood for weeks, but he didn't tell them because he didn't want to worry them. When Haruka learns it's life threatening, he becomes overwelmed with grief. He wants his master to live the 100 years he deserves. He only has one chance to save his love, get Sugino's help to transform him into a white tengu. Kantarou meets all the requirements for it, but what if he wishes not to be one? Will his life be spared?

Rules:

-two character max, since I'm postivie only three of us know Tactics
-no yaoi. ;-;

Character list:

Kantarou Ichinomiya- Gold Chocobo
Haruka- Koru Da Fern Princess
Youko- Puppy
Sugino- Puppy
Muu-Chan-Koru Da Fern Princess

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:56 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

White Tengu- Tactics Empty Re: White Tengu- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:07 pm

White Tengu- Tactics 55504

Kantarou woke up with a smile plastered on his face. He was finally twenty one, not only did he have to be worried about being caught drinking underadged, he felt like he had hit an accomplishment. He coughed into his hand, pulling it away to find blood. He knew he was dying. He didn't know why or how, but he knew it. He couldn't tell his youkai friends. Especially Haruka, he couldn't tell him. He knew that he would be heartbroken. He wiped the blood off his hand and threw the paper towel into the trashcan, he walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes,

"Good Morning!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:12 pm

White Tengu- Tactics Haruka-2

Haruka was sitting at the small table in the kitchen, sipping something out of his cracked bowl. "Morning." He said cooly. "Even though its already past noon." Haruka leaned back. "Why do you sleep so much now?" He asked, slightly concerned. He had noticed that Kantarou had been sleeping in later than usual. He sipped from his bowl once more.

Sorry for controlling in the slightest. Getting the story going. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:04 pm

White Tengu- Tactics 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko smiled,

"Good LATE Morning Kan-Chan," She greeted handing him a cup of tea. She heard Haruka's statement and turned to him, "I bet it's just because Kan-Chan is getting lazy." She said sticking her tongue out. In reality, she was worried as well. Apparently after talking to Reiko, all of his manuscripts have been poorly written, even the ink seems to be lighter, not only that, he tended to spill ink or something on pages sometimes, not even noticing.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Kantarou took the tea with a smile, drinking some, although, lately he had trouble keeping anything down. Usually, tea stayed down, but yesterday he couldn't even keep that in his system. He would try to eat every night, but he took less and less. He didn't want to let Haruka or Youko know that he couldn't eat. Nothing could stay down. He put his finger to his cheek,

"Maybe I'm just going to sleep too late," He said. He really just wanted to die in his sleep. He didn't want Youko or Haruka to see him suffering. He wanted them to find him already gone, even if that meant dying alone, "Today I'm twenty-one."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:29 pm

Haruka cocked his head to the side. "What's that supposed to mean?" He looked Kantarou in the eye. "Something special about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:32 pm

Youko smiled,

"That's right! Happy Birthday KanChan," She turned to Haruka, "Humans celebrate something called "Birthdays. It when they celebrate the day they were born. It means he's lived for twenty one years. Youkai like us don't celebrate it because we've lived so long. Twenty-one is a milestone for humans." She explained and turned towards Kantarou, "I'll make you a big dinner tonight of your favorite dish, okay?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:36 pm

Kantarou smiled,

"You don't have to do that, all I really want......is some good sake." He said with a grin, "That's all I want...." He walked up to the window and looked up at the sky. I always wondered what was beyond the other side....I guess I'll soon find out for myself. I....I'm not scared of death, I just fear for those I'm leaving behind. I...put aside a lot of money, I can leave them this house and the money. They'll have to figure out how to pay for the rest by themselves. I already wrote out a will. In the will it states everything that I leave to them....and that they are dismissed from service from me. Kantarou turned back and looked at his youkai friends. I just hope...it doesn't hurt them too badly.... He then sat at the table with them, but not too close, incase he coughed or something happened.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Haruka smirked, setting his cracked bowl down on the table. "If turning twenty one years older means something special, than I must be some super special guy." He fell over to his side, laying on the ground. "Thanks for the food Yoko." He then looked back to Kantarou. " For twenty one years old... you sure look like your an old bat. Are you feeling well?" He asked, noticing Kantarou was a little off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Kantarou stuck his tongue out at him,

"Yeah yeah I'm an old man." He said. He knew he was actually feeling horrible. He had a raging temptature that he somehow managed to keep hidden, his chest felt closed up and it hurt to breathe. Yet, he was careful not to show a thing. He got up,

"Well, Reikou's manuscript is due tomorrow so I should probably work on it now." He got up, halfway out of the kitchen he stopped. He felt his heart jolt. He stood frozen for a minute before he was racked with coughs. Blood seeped through his fingers after it had escaped his mouth. It was a lot more then usual. This is...it. It has to be. Kantarou thought before falling backwards. A heavy dizziness overwelmed him, as if the illness was finally attacking him more violently then ever before. This....has to be.....the end.....
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:11 pm

Youko watched horrified as Kantarou coughed up blood, then collasping to the ground. She dropped her tray of food and went to Kantarou's side worried to no end,

"Kan-Chan!? Kan-Chan!?" She placed a hand on his skin to find out it was incredibility, "Haruka! Something is really wrong!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:21 pm

Haruka jumped up from laying on the ground. "Kantarou!" He yelled, kneeling down next to him, grabbing his hand, then feeling the wet blood on his hand. "Kan-" Haruka looked at the blood around Knatarou's mouth. "What is this?" He asked, looking at the blood that got on his hand. His heart was pounding. Kantarou was bleeding before his eyes and potentially dying.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:29 pm

Youko felt his head which was more hot then his arms,

"He's burning up really bad," She said, tears built up in her eyes. She was getting really scared, "Why did this happen!? He seemed fine only moments before!" Youko looked down at Kantarou,

"Kan-Chan! Kan-Chan! What happened? What's wrong?" She asked frantically looking into his half-lidded eyes.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:35 pm

Kantarou stared dully at the blurred image of Youko and Haruka. He knew they were worried, it was expected. Kantarou sucked in another breath of air that hurt his chest. He couldn't let himself die until he told his precious youkai were the envolope was. The one that had his will, money, and everything he wanted them to know. He began to cough again, blood coming up once more,

".........H-har...............uk-ka........" He said in a heavily pained tone.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:06 pm

"We need to get him to his room." Haruka took Kantarou from Yoko and picked him up. "Stay with us, Kantarou." He looked back to Yoko. "Get whatever stuff he needs. And quickly." Haruka rushed Kantarou to his bedroom. He laid Kantarou down on the fouton. "Why haven't you said anything about this?" He asked, not really needing an answer, just needing Yoko to come with all the medical supplies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:52 am

Youko nodded, she frantically searched the shelves of the house looking for things. She knew how to treat a tempature but she hand no idea why he was coughing blood or what was wrong. All she knew was that she was really scared. She grabbed several things that she thought would help and made it back into Kantarou's room. She took a few icepacks out placing them on his hot skin, and a cool cloth for his head,

"I don't know what else to do." She said shaking, "Why are you bleeding?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:10 am

Kantarou didn't have a chance to answer Haruka when the ice was placed on his skin. It felt like he was burning, the ice was just so cold, and he was so hot, he screamed in pain and then starting taking in deep gasps,

"I.....couldn't.....worry.....you...two," He gasped coughing, but luckily there was in blood in this cough, ".......envolope.........."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 am

Haruka held Kantarou up in a sitting position just in case he coughed more blood and it blocked his breathing. "Worry us?" Haruka asked, suddenly becoming very angry. "Kantarou!" Haruka held his tight. Then he heard something about an envelope. "What about an envelope?" He asked, looking up to Yoko. "Do you know about an envelope?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:52 am

Youko looked at her master,

"You're worrying us even more now! Maybe....we could have done something to make it less painful earlier! Or had it taken care of!" She lowered her head slightly. Then at Haruka's question, she shook her head,

"I don't know what he's talking about....maybe he wants us to get one or find one...?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:00 am

Kantarou knew that his youkai friends were upset, he was expecting it. When Haruka held him tightly he couldn't help but wish he could stay like that until he was gone. He raised his head somewhat and weakly answered,

"....under the futon..........." He then coughed more blood, the blood dripped down his chin and onto his clothes, then the floor. It was more blood then the first time. He wheezed sightly, and then took in another deep breath. He decided he wanted to be in Haruka's arms a little longer. So he would try a little harder to hold on.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Haruka leaned Kantarou over so that the blood that poured from his mouth would not go back into his throat and choke him. "Yoko, lift the fouton." Haruka said. Still holding Kantarou. "Whatever ths envelope is, we have to find it." Haruka then turned back to aiding Kantarou. "Where does it hurt?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:26 pm

Youko nodded, still shaking slightly from Kantarou losing more blood,

"Hai." She went over to where Kantarou usually slept, she hesitantly lifted it up, finding a small white envelope. On the front of it their names were written on it. She looked back at Haruka,

"It has our names on it."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:36 pm

Kantarou watched the blood hit the floor, and then leaned his head back wheezing and panting,

"....my chest.....is so tight......it hurts......it feels like.......I can hardly breathe" He gasped. When Youko found the envolope he took a moment before saying, "....good......you found it..........that's......all you'll need........"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:04 pm

Haruka didn't know what to do, he was freaking out, his heart pounding in his chest. He stared into Kantarou's fading red eyes. " Stay with me." He tried to hold Kantarou in a way that would make it easier for him to breath, but he opted to just keep Kantarou sitting up so the blood didn't choke him. He looked towards Yoko, but it was what was behind her that caught his eye. A round, green yokai. "Mu?"

White Tengu- Tactics Mu-chan_01

Mu-chan floated behind Yoko and watch the scene, she then looked straight at Haruka. " Mu mu mu mu." She said, looking from Haruka to Kantarou and back to Haruka. " mu." She had an idea for Haruka to bring Kantarou to Sugino, now if only anyone could understand her. "Mu!"

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:50 pm

Kantarou looked at Youko,

"Open it......." He said refering to the envolope, his eyes squeezed tight in pain as he lost even more blood, spilling onto the floor. He made a horrible rasping sound that was his breathing. He heard Muu-Chan, but he didn't speak. It was getting harder to. He would only speak when nessary.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next