Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Tengu- Tactics

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 3 Empty Re: White Tengu- Tactics

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:17 am

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 3 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko passed Kantarou a worried glance,

"Hurry Sugino-sama, what's the next trial?"

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 3 Coupleaward

Sugino looked up at the sky,

"It's this way," He flew up high in the air, continuing to fly at a very, very high altitude, making sure he had a good hold on Muu-Chan. Then he made it to the summit of a tall mountaion. The peak was desolate, all except for one stone in the middle,

"This trial is called the trial of strength. In this one, you have to use your spiritual power to unseal this evil inside this rock, and then exorcise it to prove your strength. If you fail...well...I don't want to really mention what happens."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:41 am

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 3 Haruka-2

Haruka flew up with Sugino, Yoko still attached to his leg. Kantarou had coughed up even more blood. When Haruka heard the next trial, he began to worry. Kantarou was slowly withering away to nothing in his arms. Now he had to use his spiritual power? "Kantarou, y-you don't have to go on. We can stop if you want." Haruka's heart ached, and he kneeled down to the ground. He was trying so hard to hold back a burst of emtion. It wasn't working so well. He leaned over Kantarou, and a tear slid down his cheek. "A youkai should never be this attached. This is what you have done to me, you crazy human." Haruka said, ful meaning behind his words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 3 55504

Kantarou looked at him, and oddly enough, he smiled,

"...you don't have to.....worry about me.......but......I......won't give up........on Haruka.......because if you......were like me," The next too words came with two tears of his own, "You'd never give up on me.... He painfully got up, taking in a lot of deeth breaths, with sounded like raspy gasps. He knelt before the stone, touching its cold surface, putting his hands together.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:20 am

Haruka watched as Kantarou strained himself to move up towards the rock. He watched half in shock, half in worry when his master tried his hardest. Haruka wanted to sweep him off his feet, make him healthy again, and just live out the rest of Kantarou's life with him. But is maybe, just maybe, Kantarou made it through the trials, Haruka would live with Kantarou for a very long time, free of all the human inconvenience. "Kantarou..." Haruka said softly, wiping his cheek with the back of his hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:39 am

Kantarou knew he wouldn't need his beads for this seal, he could tell that he would be able to do it with spiritual power alone, even though he didn't have much energy left. He pulled together half of the spiritual energy he could and then changed the symbol on his hands,

"Break!" He said, with for him was a shout he had tried to speak too hard. The seal came undone and he saw a heavy aura of darkness, he took in a deep breath, "Rin!" He said, gathering all his strength and energy, he only just barely managed to exorcise the demon. But it came with a price, he fell to his knees, his chest felt like it was on fire. After a few moments he looked over to Sugino,

"....next....one....hurry..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:28 pm

Youko wasn't happy with Kantarou's actions, he had to big of a heart to let them down, but he was increasing his chances of dying faster.

Sugino nodded,

"The next one is the last one, come on, Oniqui." He said taking off into the air. After a little of flying he made it to the temple constructed of pearl, "The last trial is the Trial of Heart. Here you have to open your heart to the temple and tell your unselfish reasoning for becoming a tengu."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:37 pm

Once Haruka flew them to the temple, he got out of Haruka's arms, walking over to the shrine inside the temple. He went over to it, kneeling down beside it. Once there, with some effort, he closed his eyes placing his hands together. My Unselfish reasoning for becoming a tengu....in a way, I'm afriad it is a little selfish. You see, I want to live longer just as much as Youko-Chan and Haruka want me to. I want to spend more time with them, because they are my closest friends. They're really worried about me, they care about me a lot. They've been very kind to me, as I have been kind to them. My unselfish reasoning is because my youkai ask of it, as their master...I feel I should grant this one thing. They never ask for much, nor do they complain. Even with my most stupidest ideas or requests. They face hardships with me and protect me, even when sometimes I'm unable to protect them. That's why....That's why...That's why I want to become a White Tengu. To please my youkai friends. A few moments passed and nothing happened, he was facing away from his friends, his eyes opened, a half-hearted smile on his face. I tried for them...I knew I probably wouldn't be able to do this...because I'm selfish....but....at least they know....I died trying for them......I love Youko-Chan and Haruka. I love them. Kantarou coughed more blood and fell to his side. He grew cold, his eyes lost their shines and color. He closed them, the blood stopped running through his body.

(Don't worry guys he won't be dead long, I just wanted some pretty awesome drama XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:48 pm

You horrible person...

Haruka watched as Kantarou fell over. His heart stopped instantly. It was like the entire world stopped just for that moment. "K-kan-" Haruka jumped forward, his large black wings extending behind him. "Kantarou!" Haruk bolted up to Kantarou, kneeling down next to him. "Its the last trial. Come on. The last one." Haruk held Kantarou's cold body close.

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 3 Mu-chan_01

Mu-chan floated around, close to Sugino. She looked from Kantarou and Haruka to Sugino and back. "Mu..." She said sadly. She hoped this wasn't the end of her favorite human.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:54 pm

Youko rushed up after Haruka,

"Kan-Chan come on a little longer it's not that much more energy please a little longer!" She begged, she went to Kantarou's chest, putting her head on it. She listened intently, but heard no sound. Her eyes widened at that and tears stared flying down her face,

"NOOO!!" She screamed, clutching onto one of cold arms, sobbing, "You can't be you can't be!!"

Sugino just hung in head in shame,

"I'm sorry, Oniqui." He said almost inaudibly.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 5:47 pm

Damn you!!

Haruka hung his head low, not saying a word. Kantarou was cold and lifeless in his arms. Yoko was crying, and all he could do was stay silent and let tears roll down his cheeks. He leaned in close, his tears dripping onto Kantarou's face. "I loved you." He whispered, kissing Kantarou's pale forehead. "I really did."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Youko wrapped her arms around Haruka sobbing,

"It's not fair! He was a good person! He always got the short end of the stick! We were so close!! Why!? Why did he die!?" She sobbed, continued to repeat 'It's not fair', "What are we going to do? How are we going to live without Kan-Chan?"

Sugino looked at Haruka,

"Does he have a will anywhere?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:37 pm

Kantarou felt like he was floating for a long time, then he woke up to see he was in a completely white space, he sat up and looked around. It was empty, all except for one figure. He approached the figure, seeing it was a great white tengu. A tengu?

"Yes, I am a tengu. You're Kantarou Ichinomiya. You passed all the trials, but died before you were transformed."

Really? So I did pass....I guess my body wasn't strong enough. He looked down at a window, he saw Haruka and Youko, they were both crying. I knew they were going to take it hard, they were the closest people to me.

"Your heart wants to see them again, doesn't it?" He asked, looking at Kantarou.

Of course. I wanted to transform, because they asked me to. But I didn't make it, they must be really defeated.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 pm

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 3 Mu-chan_01

Mu-chan floated away from Sugino and landed over by Haruka and Yoko. She grumbled a little and opened her mouth. A perfect evelope popped out with a burp. "Mu..." She said sadly. Mu knew the envelope was ready to be read now. She held it with her small green hands and held it up to Yoko. "Mu..."

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm

Youko looked at the envolope, wiping the tears that had been blurring her vision,

"This is what Kan-Chan wanted us to read," She said shakily opening it slowly. The first thing she pulled out was a giant wad of yen. It was an amazingly high amount, but not even the money could make her smile at this point in time. She pulled out three more papers. Two where on normal scrap paper, the other was one a good quality parchment. She picked that one up first, opening it up to see the title, that read 'Will'. She gulped and began to read it,

"At the time of my death I leave the Ichinomiya household to Haruka and Youko. They may do whatever they please with it. I leave all the possessions located inside or on the property to Youko and Haruka as well, including all yen and yen that is currently in the process to getting to me. All the money located in the Ichinomiya Bank Account will also go to them, as well as the account itself. Along with this statements, Haruka and Youko are free from their duty, no longer serving me." Youko was in tears once more sniffing, then looked to see the other two papers had one of their names on it, "It's...for you."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:02 pm

Haruka set Kantarou's body down gently on the tepmples ground. He set his fingers on his eyelids and slowly closed them. He then turned to Yoko, taking the letter from her hand. He opened it, keeping his eyes away from Kantarou's body. It was just too sad for him. He read over the letter, eyes widening, then closing in sadness, tears dripping down his cheeks.

Dear Haruka, If you are reading this, then it means that my illness has gotten the best of me. I am sorry for not telling neither you nor Yoko about this. If you have read my will, I am freeing you from my seal. I hope you stay and take care of Yoko. She needs you now that I am gone. There is one more thing that I want to tell you. I knew I woud never be able to say in in my life, so I say it now in this letter after my death.

I love you, Haruka. Not like I love Yoko. I love you in a way I cannot describe. And I only hoped for you to love me back, though nothing can come of it now. Please forgive me, Haruka. This is my last words to you.

I Love you, and goodbye.

Haruka's hands shook as he read the letter. Kantarou was already passed when he confessed his love back. He always knew Kantarou was special. He made him feel special. It was the greatest feeling to be around his master, but now it was all gone. Haruka threw his head back and screamed into the air until his lungs hurt. "Bring him back!" He cried. "Just please. Bring him back!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:29 pm

Youko opened up the thin paper slowly, trembling because of everything that had happened.

Dear Youko-Chan, I always apperciated how hard you worked. You were one of my first and closest youkai friends. You gave me advice and cooked me dinner. You've done so much for me. You gave me hope, always believed in my dreams, and supported me in times of hardship. That's all I could ever ask for. I only wish you could forgive me for shielding my sickness, I know it's so painful for you right now. If you can't forgive I understand. I always loved you as a sister, Youko-Chan. So...I can't say good-bye to a sister, but I only hope that someday we will meet again in the afterlife.

Youko grabbed ahold of the will, tearing it apart sobbing harder,

"We don't want your stupid money! Your stupid house! WE WANT YOU!" She screamed out in frantic sobs, throwing the pieces onto the ground. Collasping onto her knees, her hands over her face.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:39 pm

Kantarou peered down at his friends, who were suffering intensely. It made his heart ache for them. He was happy, yet so sad at the same time. I only hope they have forgiven me.

"You have changed the heart of four youkai," The white tengu said looking surprised, "I never knew there was a human alive who possessed such a clean soul and good heart. For that....I'll give you...and the others what your heart desires. You're an amazing human, Ichinomiya Kantarou."

Kantarou felt an overwhelming light take over him. It was a bright gold color, and it lumenated the entire space. Then, a white light shot out where Haruka, Youko, Sugino, and Muu-Chan were, blinding them all temporarily. He touched his cold body which was lying on the ground, and felt a huge energy come over him. It warmed his body and shocked him. He opened his eyes to see he was now in his body, but the white light was still blinding. He felt a pressure, a heavy pain in his back. But it was suddenly released as he felt something sprout from his back, which were two great white wings. He looked at them in admiration. His vision was the first to clear, seeing Haruka. He slowly approached him, and captured his lips, the light then fading, so the other could soon see for themselves.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:02 pm

Haruka was blinded momentarily, and then he felt a warm touch on his lips. When the light faded, he saw the touch to be someone's lips. And that someone was Kantarou. Haruka took hold of his shoulders and pushed back. "What the-" He managed to blurt out. "K-Kantarou?" He coudlnt believe it. It couldn't be true. But there he was, Kantarou, sitting there before him, with elegant white, shining wings protruding from his back. "You... made it..." Haruka's eyes started to water, but he brushed away each tear as they fell. "You stupid human." He laughed, half in a cry. "I mean tengu."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:12 am

Youko blinked and tackled Kantarou, hugging him tightly,

"You stupid idiot! Don't ever scare me like that again!" She said tears of now joy coming down her face, her ears popping out, "How did you do it? You were dead! I know you were!" She shouted.

Sugino couldn't help but smile to himself,

"Well, he's not at his full power yet. My youkai miracule potion can handle that, let's head back to my house so I can make it," He said picking up Muu-Chan, "See you there, let's go Muu-Chan." He said smiling at Muu-Chan and taking off into the air, only landing when he arrived at his house.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:44 pm

Haruka blinked, staring at Kantarou still. He still couldn't believe it. But now he had to get used to Kantarou being one of his own species. When Sugino flew off, telling them to follow, he wanted to go pick up Kantarou and fly off, but he didn't need to. "Ready to try out those wings of yours?" He asked, then turned to Yoko." Jump on" he said, extending his arms.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

"Not particulary..." Kantarou said, he was still in a weakened state, he still was ill with whatever had infected him, but youkai always take illnesses better then humans. He folding them in. He stared up at the sky for a moment or two before sitting on the ground was oringally standing on, "Just let me rest for a moment then I'll be able to." He sat there for a moment, taking everything in. After a few more moments he stood up again,

"Alright, I'm okay now." Kantarou said, re-extending his wings. He stared up at the sky for a moment before taking off into it, not saying another word.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Puppy....

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:37 pm

A jpuff of cloud surrounded Youko as she transformed into a fox, springing up from the ground and into Haruka's arms. She never thought the day would come when her master wouldn't need transportation from Haruka.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:47 pm

Haruka held onto Yoko in his arms. His bolted up into the air after Kantarou. It was a weird feeling to have Kantarou flying there next to him. "Don't strain yourself too hard. Your still sick, just not dying." Haruka flapped his wings at the same beginners rate as Kantarou. "Ill carry you if you get tired." Haruka said with a smile. Then he got serious. Kantarou had said that he loved him in his death letter, now what was to come from it. They were both Youkai now, but somehow that diverted Haruka away. Will he still want that kind of relationship?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:20 pm

Kantarou didn't speak. He didn't exactly like the idea of he being a youkai. He only did it because it was what his most precious youkai asked from him. Upon landing at Sugino's house he sat down on the floor silently for a moment, before raising his head, wearing a half-hearted smile,

"Thank you for everything Sugino-sama."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next