Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Tengu- Tactics

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 4 Empty Re: White Tengu- Tactics

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:33 pm

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 4 Haruka-2

Haruka landed on the large tree branch just outside of Sugino's home. He walked in through the door, setting Yoko down on the ground, he leaned against the wall, listening. He knew that his words weren't important at the moment.

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 4 Mu-chan_01

Mu-chan floated happilky about the small tre house. She constantly kept an eye on Kantarou. He had gained a whole new set or spiritual powers. She wondered what wonderful things he could do. Although, she did miss his friendly human aura.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:30 pm

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 4 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko smiled,

"Yes Sugino-sama, you've done so much for us."

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 4 Coupleaward

Sugino looked away making a pouty face,

"I didn't do it because I LIKE you Kantarou. I did it because Oniqui asked me too. And Muu-Chan. No other reason." He said stubbornly, continuing to prepare the Tengu Miracle Drug.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:36 pm

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 4 55504

Kantarou somehow didn't feel any different from himself. Just beause I'm not human anymore, doesn't mean I'm any different right? Sugino and Youko-Chan view me the same....as well as Muu-Chan....I wonder... He peered over at Haruka. He still had feelings for him, because he felt no different even though he was now a youkai himself. He stood up sitting on the outside deck of the treehouse, in hopes that Haruka would follow.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:55 pm

Haruka noticed Kantarou moving to the porch. He watched Sugino prepare the medicine that would make Kantarou healthy again. He decided to leave Sugino to his work and followed Kantarou outside, leaning on the outside wall instead of sitting down next to Kantarou. "I'm getting used to this, believe me." He sighed. "I have a question for you." Haruka pushed away from the wall, standing right behind Kantarou. "Did you hear what I said when you were gone from this world?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:32 pm

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 4 55504

Kantarou closed his eyes, a content smile on his face,

"The world inbetween heaven and hell was quite interesting. You could hear the screams from hell and the laughter from heaven. I even met the king of the white tengu's there," He said, "interestingly enough, I was able to see my own dead body. Everything you said around me was heard, as if I were right there. I'm sorry I scared you both so much." He said, standing up, turning towards Haruka,

"You realize I never thought of us in the tengu vs. human perspective. I still do not, despite my change in form," He said in all seriousness, "I was always thought of us as you and me. Just you and me. No other factor. You realize this, don't you?" He asked approaching him. He set his head down on Haruka's chest,

"I won't ever think of it any other way, nor will I ever change my opinion. I love you Haruka."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:57 pm

Haruka was blown away with Kantarou's words. He wrapped his arms around the smaller tengu and held him close. "Looks like now we can live together always. " He smirked, rubbing his face in Kantarou's white hair. " I love you too." Haruka pulled back for a second, then planted a delightful kiss on Kantarous lips. Haruka gave a embarrassed shrug. " Happy new birthday by the way. " Kantarou had been rebourn after all.

Last edited by Koru Da Fern Princess on Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:32 pm

The End

Yay for the end of a really cute rp! It's so cute <3
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4