Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

White Tengu- Tactics

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: White Tengu- Tactics

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Okay now you can delete the conversation posts. =D thanks.

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 2 Haruka-2

Haruka listened intently as Yoko had the envelope in her hand and Kantarou told her to read it. But then Mu chan did something weird.

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 2 Mu-chan_01

"Mu!" Mu chan hopped up and bit the envelope, gobbling it up into her mouth. He then hopped over to Haruka and bit his arm, tugging him towards the open window. " mu! Mu!" She wanted him to bring Kantarou to Lord Sugino's. "Mu..."

Mu can spit the letter back up...

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:22 pm

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 2 51Ufo8m6LzL._SL500_AA300_

Youko flinched at Muu-Chan's action,

"Muu-Chan...that was really important....." She said, then noticed Muu-Chan looking at the window, "I think she wants us to go somewhere, where do we need to go Muu-Chan?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:35 pm

Haruka adjusted holding Kantarou. "What Mu-chan?" He asked.

Mu-chan let go of Haruka's arm and waved her small green arms in the air. " mu!" She then floated out the window and called again. "Mu! Mu!" As if to say. "Follow me!" She waited until Haruka understood. And came out the window with Kantarou in his arms. " mu!" She then floated off into the sky, heading towards the forest.

Haruka picked Kantarou up from the ground and left the room via window. " Yoko, I'm going to follow her!" He called out, spreading his giant black wings and soaring off into the sky. He looked down at the house and called to Yoko once more. " Looks like she's headed for the forest!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:49 am

Youko looked up at Haruka, she cupped her hands over her mouth and shouted,

"Just a minute! Wait for me!!!" She called, she transformed into her lighter fox form. Small and nimble she easily climbed to the top of the roof and jumped off of it, grabbing ahold of Haruka's leg,

"Let's go together, I'm not being left behind!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 16, 2010 7:52 am

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 2 55504

Kantarou felt the wind blow in his face, he recongized the sensation. Haruka was flying with him somewhere. Meaning they didn't get to read his will yet. He wanted to live just until he knew they had read it. He gulped and took a deep breath, and tried to breathe more, but it came out as raspy gasps.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:34 am

Haruka waited for Yoko to jump up and grab onto him. He then flew as fast as he could to keep up with Mu-chan. He followed her all the way into the large forest. He looked down at Kantarou and heard his rasping breathes. "Hold on Kantarou, Mu-chan knows something. I bet she's trying to help you." Haruka looked down to Yoko, who was attached to his leg. "Keep holding on tight."

Mu-chan floated above the forest, looked back a few times at her followers, and then floated down into the trees. She stopped when she found the giant tree with a typical house, built in its branches. "Mu! Mu!" She waved her small arms frantically until Haruka came down throught the branches and found her at the tree house.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Kantarou didn't know if he had the energy to last much longer. He felt like his lungs had closed up, or tightened up in the chest. He was losing convindence in himself, he felt more blood push through his lips, along with more pain. A pale hand reached up and clutched Haruka's shirt, it was almost unbearable. He wanted to give up so badly, but he knew he couldn't.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:02 am

Youko looked at him,

"What do you think I'm going to do let go?" She wondered out loud, she watched as they landed at Muu-Chan's and Sugino's familiar treehouse home, "Oh, Muu-Chan wants us to come here for help?"

White Tengu- Tactics - Page 2 Coupleaward

Sugino sobbed in joy as Muu-Chan returned home,

"MUU-CHAN!" He said grabbing a hold of her rubbing her face against his, "Don't ever leave home without telling me again! I was so worried about you!" He said blushing happily. He then looked to see the Oniqui. He was holding what looked to be an extremely ill sounded Kantarou. He blinked a few times before looking at Haruka,

"Hey Oniqui, what's with the brat?" He asked refering to Kantarou, a trace of concern in his voice.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:56 pm

Haruka entered the tree house to go up to Sugino. "He-He's dying." He gulped hard. "Mu brought us here, can you help?" Haruka hated that he didn't know what to do. He hated that Kantarou was slowly dying in his arms. And what he hated the most was that he was asking another tengu for help. "Please." Pleading for help. Haruka looked down at Kantarou in his arms, watching his half lidded eyes slowly loose their light. His grip tightened around Kantarou, but not so much that he was crushing him.

Mu-chan let Sugino smoosh her and hug her, until Haruka spoke, she then moved over to Kantarou and tapped his head gently. "Mu..." She said sadly, looking up at her husband. "Mu..." She wanted him to help Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:03 pm

Youko transformed back into her human form,

"Sugino-sama please! I know he was going to die before us but it's too early! Haruka and I still need him! We still need him!" She said a few tears coming down, not bothering to even wipe them away.

Sugino looked over at Kantarou, him once being human made him understand human illnesses and such. He looked at his pupils that weren't even dialating propertly. He put a hand to his chin and thought about it for a minute. He looked down slightly,

"There's nothing that I can do.....because he's human," He said slowly, and then added the most important part, "However....if we transformed him into a youkai, I could save him...we could save him....."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:16 am

Haruka sighed. "He may not want that, Sugino." Kantarou was in his arms and more blood was pouring from his mouth. Haruka kneeled down and set Kantarou on the ground, tilting his head to the side, so the blood would drain away from his throat. "Kantarou, can you hear us?" He asked, moving away some of Kantarou's blood tinged hair. Suddenly, Haruka felt like being gentle was the best thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:06 pm

Kantarou didn't respond at first. It hurt so much to breathe and he knew it would hurt worse to speak. He didn't know what he wanted, but he knew that his youkai friends were carrying a heavy desire for him to live longer. They were really scared, he knew by their faces and the fact that their auras were heavily wavering. In a way, he was really happy, because now he knew that his youkai friends cared deeply for him, for some reason, he always doubted that they cared for him in the back of his mind. Tears formed at the corners of his eyes,

".......I don't know.........both of your happiness..............is all..........that matters.....to me....." He gasped out.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Haruka looked Kantarou deep in the eyes. "I don't want to be selfish." He said, softly, tracing the side of Kantarou's face with his fingers. " But I don't want you to die either." He turned to Yoko, "Do you want Kantarou to live like we do?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Youko looked away and then turned back,

"I know it's wrong to take his humanity but....it's just too early! It feels like he's getting the short end of the stick," She explained, "I know this is really selfish but I can't let him die if we can save him."

Sugino sighed,

"Not to be a bastard, but if you two don't make up your minds he'll die before you can even begin to save him, there are trials to becoming a white tengu you know?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Haruka shot a look up at Sugino. "Do it then" He yelled, lifting up Kantarou once more, feeling that he was cold to the touch. "Now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:38 pm

Sugino sighed one more,

"Here's the thing, I CAN'T do it. He has to pass the trials to become a white tengu. I can tell him what to do and where to go, but I can't do it for him. There are four trials, Spiritual, Strength, Wisdom, and heart," He said grabbing Muu-Chan, "I can show you were he has to complete the first trial, come on quickly now." He said taking off into the air.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:06 pm

Haruka nodded, he held onto Kantarou and told Yoko to jump on if she didn't want to get left behind. Then he flew off after Sugino at great speed. If Kantarou was going to survive these four trials, they would have to hurry. If it took a great deal of time, Haruka might loose his master, Kantarou. "Just a little longer." He grit his teeth, feeling an angry feeling rush over him for a moment. He needed to calm down, and figure out the best way to deal with these four trials in the quickest way possible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:21 pm

Youko nodded, jumping onto his leg, watching the scenary change below, hoping that they would save Kantarou in time.

Sugino landed at what appeared to be a small spring. The water looked sparkling and clear. He looked at Kantarou and Haruka,

"This is the Spiritual Trial. Kantarou has to drink some water from this spring without gagging or choking, to test his spiritual energy. If he pocessess significant, pure spiritual energy, the water will taste sweet. If he doesn't, it will taste very bitter, thus failing the test. Go on."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:25 pm

Haruka landed, his large black wings flapping to a halt behind him. He didn't bother hiding them once more, since he knew they would be flying off once more soon after the first trial. Haruka walked up to the water and kneeled down so Kantarou could drink. He set the boy down, then cupped his hands in the water and held them to Kantarou's mouth. "Here, drink." He send, slightly tapping Kantarou's lips with the tips of his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:04 pm

Kantarou parted his lips, allowing the liquid to enter into his mouth, and pour down his throat. At first he didn't taste a thing, so he closed his eyes taking in deep and calm breaths. After a few moments he then tasted a very sweet taste, like a teaspoon of vanilla that you put into a cake or pie. A blue light took over him, and granted him a success for the next trial. There was a rumble in the distance. Kantarou had passed the first trial.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:29 pm

Youko smiled,

"YATA! He passed the first test! That's good right?" She said happily, gaining hope, she then jumped from the rumble in the distance clutching Haruka's leg, "What was that!?"

Sugino looked in the direction where the rumble came from,

"The cave opened where the next trial lies," He said, he took off into the air, making sure that Oniqui was following him. He then landed at the entrance of the cave and entered inside. Once inside he pointed to a wall with ancient scripture, "The second trial is the trial of wisdom. He has to translate these symbols and state what they say. If he does this he will pass the test, because he has the wisdom needed for a white tengu. If he can't translate it he won't be able to get to any of the other trials."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Haruka held Kantarou in his arms, flying after Sugino and landing in front of the cave entrance. "Kantarou are you still awake?" He asked, trying to bring Knatarou back to his senses once more for the second trial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:37 pm

Kantarou didn't respond instantly, in turn he wished he was asleep. He was really exhausted, and felt like his body was becoming more and more useless. He slowly focused his eyes onto Haruka, who was staring down at him, he nodded his head slightly, deciding not to speak words, mainly because he wanted to conserve energy.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:33 pm

Haruka saw the nod and that Kantarou's eyes were open slughtly. " You need to read something for us. If you can, then we can move on and go to the next trial." He walked up to the scripture covered wall. He situated Kantarou in his graso so he could see the symbols. "Alright? Kantarou?" He asked, urging his master to read and hopefully understand the symbols.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

Kantarou stared silently at the symbols for a long time. It was hard to tell weither Kantarou was focusing on the symbols or not. There was a long silence before he finally softly replied,

".....love over power.........love over hate....." He translated, at first there was no sign of him passing, then, the symbols lit up, coming off of the wall and disappearing into the atmosphere. Kantarou watched them fade and coughed more blood, a whimper of pain escaping him as well.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next