Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target- Tactics

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Target- Tactics Empty Target- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:05 pm

Plot: What happens when Raikou suddenly gets an urge to switch his targets? What if he goes from his desire to defeat the Oniqui Tengu at full power to something...much more dark. His new target, Kantarou Ichinomiya. Will Raikou get what he desires? Will Haruka successfully protect him? Is Kantarou strong enough to protect himself?

Characters:

Kantarou Ichinomiya- Gold Chocobo
Haruka- Koru Da Fern Princess
Raikou- Puppy

Rules:

-It's a really small cast, so one character each.
-No yaoi. If yaoi was allowed there would be a "yaoi" category.... T_T
-Any demons are rped by generally anyone.
-All other normal rules

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Target- Tactics Empty Re: Target- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:12 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou stared at the shelves of books, looking for the one he wanted to read, obviously on research of youkai. He had gotten up pretty early so that he would get the best selection of books, first pick. So he didn't bother to wake up Haruka or Youko-Chan. He had gotten up silently and wandered off to the book store alone. He picked out the book he was looking for and flipped it open to make sure all the information he needed inside of it was there. When he found it was he smiled and went up to the front desk to pay for the book.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:17 pm

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou watched his target from a distance. He wasn't planning to do anything yet, key word, yet. First he had to observe. He knew that if the Oniqui Tengu was there that he wouldn't be able to get to Kantaoru. The problem was, he was almost always with him, except sometimes in the mornings, which may be the time he will have to kidnap him, or attack. He smiled, he was so stupid, not noticing him at all. Granted, Kantarou was a scholar, but he was pretty oblvious unless it was a demon.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:40 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

Haruka was on the roof when he saw Kantarou sneek out to the book store. He wasn't asleep like assumed. He was merely taking in the sunrise with all its glory. Haruka stretched his hands upwards, reaching for the sky. " Well I might as well get going." He said to himself, scratching his green tinted hair. "You never know when that Kantarou will get himself into mischief again." Like his hands, Haruka made his giant black wings appear and stretched them upwards, so he could take flight. He soared through the skies, towards the bookstore, to await for Kantarou when he got out. When he landed, he felt an evil presence, but when he looked around, no one was there. So he took a deep breath and waited for Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:55 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou paid the amount and recieved his change. He put it in his gi and turned for the door, he opened it to find Haruka leaning up against the store,

"Oh Haruka, I bought another book so I can get that book done, Youko-Chan has been complaining for hours upon hours," He said starting to walk in the direction of home, "You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find it to." He opened it up and began to read it while walking. Which, wasn't very smart of him considering he kept bumping into numerous people.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:23 pm

Raikou smirked from his hiding position and stood up when he was out of view,

"As I thought, the Oniqui Tengu showed up within ten minutes. I'll have to make sure that I plan accordingly for the time I chose to make my move," He stood up, with the same smile he always worse, "Don't worry Kantarou. You will be mine. And when that happens," He licked his sword,

"I want all of you, and a taste of your blood."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

Haruka walked alongside Kantarou. He turned his head from side to side, every once in a while feeling the evil aura. Deep inside his Oniqui Tengu urges popped up, but he supressed them. "Kantarou..." Haruka said in his deep voice. "Do you feel that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou looked up from his book and stopped momentarily, he didn't feel a thing, besides the soft breeze outside. He closed his book and turned to him,

"I honesty don't feel anything...is something wrong Haruka?" He asked concerned, when it came to Haruka he always listened and always took everything he had said very seriously. Mainly because Haruka would only say things when he felt something strange or wanted something,

"Is it something I should be worried about?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

Haruka looked around once more, before giving his attention back to Kantarou. " I-" He started." I don't know." He said seriously. The aura was familiar, and he knew a lot of evil beings. Haruka just couldn't pin down the bad feeling. " Its nothing, forget that I said anything." Haruka walked ahead, guiding the way for Kantarou. He wanted to make sure that his master was safe at all times, though he would show the compassion he felt.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:58 am

Raikou disappeared a few miles away, inside an old shack, with his fellow companions,

"Let's stir up a little trouble shall we?" He rhetorally asked. Then, his companion with long blonde hair began to play her instrument. It sent something through the air to tightly grasp Kantarou's throat. Once completed and being continued Raikou stated,

"That'll be his only little warning. Afterwards, I shall trick the Oniqui Tengu into thinking I'm still after him, once his guard on Kantarou drops, I'll make my move." He said with a content smile.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:01 am

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou watched Haruka speed up and go ahead of him, he shrugged off Haruka's concerns, If it was something serious he would tell me right? He wondered to himself. In amist of getting through the crowd he suddenly felt something heavy on his neck, like someone was choking him. But when he put his hands there nothing was there. He fell onto one knee, gasping, choking, and coughing, not really understanding why. It was difficult to breathe and he was feeling light headed already.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:34 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

Haruka paused and the people walking in the mass bumped into him. He turned around, feeling Kantarou stopping behind him. "Kantarou?" He called, not seeing the white haired man in the crowd Ksince he fell to his knees.) Haruka began to race back through the crowd to find Kantarou. When he finally found his master, his eyes darkened. "Hold still." He said calmly. Grabbing the air near Kantarous neck, making the darkness disappear and giving Kantarou a chance to breath.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:37 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou coughed a few times, taking some breaths now that the dark aura had left. He looked around, really concerned,

"Where did that come from? And who casted the aura?" He gasped managing to stand obviously concerned, "Do you think it was a demon?" He looked around more and then stood,

"Hmmm.....maybe," An idea popped into his mind, "I think I got it! We have to get back home!" He said, thinking that he knew the answer.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:29 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

Haruka nodded, grabbing Kantarou around the waist and spreading his wings. He jumped off the ground, Kantarou in his arms, and flew back home.

Skip?

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:46 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou was seated at his desk, in a sea of books. As soon as he got home he began to research. He groaned in annoyance,

"Ahh this doesn't make any sense! The only youkai that could play an instrument wouldn't attack a human!" He slammed his head down on the table, "The only other explantion is if a human has it. But how in the world would they get one in the first place!?" He wondered allowed, inwardly concerned for the safety of people.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:20 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

Haruka took his place back on the roof. The sun was high in the air. It was almost past noon. He though over what happened earlier that morning. "What could of done that?" he asked himself. When he had dispelled the evil mass from Kantarou's neck he felt the familiarness. "It feels like..." Haruka shook his head. "Why would that man go after Kantarou?" Nothing made much sense anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:27 pm

Raikou smiled to himself,

"I suppose the next step is to confuse the Oniqui Tengu, because just as I thought he won't let anything harm Kantarou...I guess I'll make my first trick attack today, very soon. Besides, the idea of seeing my true prey makes my lips form a smile," A bigger smile stretched across his face,

"I will have you Kantarou." He said as he began to head out for the Ichinomiya household.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:32 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou sighed, he went into the kitchen and grabbed a cup of tea. After calming down somewhat he went out into the front yard, he laid down on his back, holding a book above his head reading it, the one he had picked up this morning to be exact. Whatever that was done by a human. I wonder if that someone was just attacking normal people, or just knew who I was. If so, why? I don't think I've done anything to make someone have a grudge against me, if anything it would be- Then it hit him, The only person that would resent me is Raikou, because I refuse to release the pact with Haruka...does that mean.... Kantarou looked up at the house, where Haruka was, He's after Haruka again?
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:02 pm

Raikou finallly made it up to the household. He smirked, entering the front yard. He drew his sword and pointed it at Kantarou,

"Undo the pact. So I can face the true power of the Oniqui Tengu!" He looked up at the roof where Haruka was currently sitting, "He's too weak to fight with me for now."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

Haruka jumped upwards from his laying position on the roof. An overwhelming aura seeped its way into his territory, but he hadn't noticed it until it was right under his nose. "Kantarou!" Haruka lept from the roof, spreading his dark wings and pulling out his staff from no where. That was when he saw Raiko. Haruka clenched his teeth and aimed his staff at Raiko. The red lightning started to spark, he would've attacked, but Kantarou was too close.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:35 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou took a few steps back when Raikou had pointed the sword at him. He instantly shook his head,

"No! I won't!" He shouted, angry that he was planning on hurting Haruka. He looked at Raikou and then Haruka. He didn't really want them to fight, because there was a possibility that Haruka could get hurt,

"When will you learn I will always refuse!"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

"Kantarou, move out of the way. I will handle with this man once and for all." The lightning sparked again, zapping into the air. Haruka gave a growl.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 23, 2010 6:58 pm

Raikou smirked, and walked up to Haruka and said cooly,

"It would be pointless to fight you as you are now," Raikou noticed his anger and smirked, he probably could just dodge his attacks and attack him, but first he wanted to get close to his real target, so he knows that it's worth what he's wasting a week's time for. He leaped up and landed behind Kantarou, grabbing the younger male he put his sword at his throat,

"Now now Oniqui let's keep your temper."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:01 pm

Target- Tactics 55504

Kantarou eyes widened in shock as he was grabbed from behind and a sword was at his neck. He clenched his teeth slightly and a sweat drop came down his forehead,

"H-hey now....that's dirty..." He said nerviously, his eyes staring at the sword at his neck.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Target- Tactics Haruka-1

"Raiko!" Haruka sneered. He charged forward, blasting his wings behind himself so he could be propelled foward even faster. He had to get his speed as fast as he could so he he could get Kantarou away before Raiko had a chance to slice his throat. Haruka thrust his staff forward, aiming for Raiko and then reaching for Kantarou. He grabbed hold of his masters clothing and then jumped out of the way with Kantarou.

"Stay here Kantarou." Haruka huffed, aiming his staff again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next