Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target- Tactics

3 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Target- Tactics - Page 5 Empty Re: Target- Tactics

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:57 pm

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou smirked,

"Ahh how rude. I clean myself much pretty then your bloody hands," He said trying to tempt him to lose himself. When Haruka got behind him he didn't show any signs of concern or pain. He simply leg swepted Haruka and he easily was standing up with his weapon in form again. That's when he heard the shirek. It made him shiver, he wanted KanChan to shirek like that for him, "Looks like I'm going to win."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:26 pm

Alright, now I know what to put thanks.

Target- Tactics - Page 5 Haruka-1

Haruka didn't manage to jump Raiko's leg sweep. It knocked him over and he fell hard to the ground. He hit his head on the inconvenient rock and it caused pain to richochet in his head until his vision darkened. "Kantarou..." Haruka reached out, but the darkness was overwhelming. It swallowed him completely.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Raikou then turned away, leaving the Oniqui Tengu. He had won, and he was going to take his prize. He walked a short distance to find Kantarou lying unconcious by his obident centuar. He scooped up Kantarou, holding him with unwanted care. He kissed his forehead,

"Now I'm going to take you home."

(Feel free to make a time skip)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Time Skip~!

Target- Tactics - Page 5 55504

Kantarou woke up to a slight pain in his back. When he cracked open his eyes, he saw nothing but darkness. He tried to move but learned that he had been bond. His hands and arms were tightly bonded together with duct tape, as well as his feet and ankles. He had been blind-folded but not gagged. That made a bad feeling well up inside him. He couldn't sense Haruka's aura. Raikou has me. He thought with fear in his mind. He couldn't and wouldn't show it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:46 pm

Raikou entered the room Kantarou was in, he had a feeling he was awake, and his guess was correct. A smile came across his face, even though Kantarou wouldn't see it,

"Hello there again." He said, crouching next to Kantarou, he took ahold of his chin, examining his beautiful face, "I would let you see this with your own eyes, but I can't let you know where you are. In case you get in contact with the pesky Oniqui Tengu." He said, he drew his sword. He held it horizontally,

"Since I know you'll resist, I suppose I'll have a little fun...afterall....I want to taste your blood." He said as he pushed the edge of the blade into Kantarou's stomach, while kissing him on the lips.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 pm

Kantarou's eyes widened as the sword cut into him felt felt blood push through his lips, and landed on Raikou's which is probably what he was looking for, he heavily pushed Raikou away,

"No! Go away! I don't want to be with you!" He shouted, backing up into a wall.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Raikou licked the blood off of his own lips, then decided to play more mind games with Kantarou, he slashed him in the arm before replying,

"The minute you run, is the minute I go after you again. Don't you want to protect Haruka? What would happen if this sword hit him? Then what?" He then hit Kantaou hard in the chest, knocking him to the ground,

"I am your master. You belong to me and you'll do as I wish." He said growing a little insane, he then began to do unspeakable things. Once he got enough pleasure out of beating Kantarou relentlessly and doing dark things he left the room, promising a return.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:56 pm

Kantarou flinched in pain as he slashed his arm, unable to clutch it because of his bound hands. His lips trembled, he was starting to get a lot of fear building up inside him. I do want to protect Haruka...I'm such a coward. I'm so scared, I depend on Haruka for so much....am I that selfish? If Haruka got seriously hurt I don't know what I would do...I could never forgive myself if something happened... Kantarou cried out in pain as he was knocked to the ground. He began to shiver and shake from fear when Raikou spoke those cold and possessive words.

When Raikou got done what made him feel pleasant, Kantarou was lying in a heap beaten and covered in gashs. His clothes were so badly torn you could barely tell he had a gi on. He had tears on his face from pain and fear of Raikou. ...Haruka...I depend on you too much...but I can't bring myself to take this...I'm too scared to. Please...find me...

(I think we're good now. Haruka time! >Smile )
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Haruka woke up, and the sun was setting from the sky. The forest, which was already dark to begin with, had gotten an even darker presence to it. "Ngh." Haruka pushed up from the cold ground, his head was pounding. "Damnit." He growled, becoming very agitated. His pupils tightened and his brows furrowed. "Kantarou!" He screeched out, jumping up from the ground and spreading his wings. He burst up through the thick foliage of the forest, into the darkening sky.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:21 pm

Kantarou knew that Raikou would be back soon. So, he was trying to find a way to escape the bonds that held him, but nothing was seeming to work. He began to lose hope and he wanted to give up. But a part of him wouldn't let him. So he focused on trying to get his arms free by trying to loosen them by moving his arms around repeatidly.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Haruka flew through the air enraged. He was furious at this point. He was sick an tired of this costant fight and wanted Kantarou back from Raiko. Haruka's heart was beating like crazy, if he didn't calm down and look for some sort of trail, he would lose himself. "Think Haruka, think!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:45 pm

Kantarou sighed, he had been moving his arms for quite a while and it didn't loosen at all. So he decided he would try to figure out where he was. He sat very still, and listened to the sounds around him. It was almost completely silent, except there were harsh sounding winds. That means the alttiude is really high up.. He thought to himself, then realized that he had been shivering from the cold this entire time, Really high up...because it's freezing. Kantarou backed up slowly until he hit a cold wall. He flinched in pain from doing so, but learned he was in a stone building. Where am I? There's no one else here but Raikou and I....I don't sense anyother auras... His heart sunk, I don't sense Haruka....
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:39 pm

Raikou smiled at his own smartness. He chose a brick cabin near the top of a cold icy mountain. He knew it would be too desolate for anyone to find them quickly, and if Kantarou somehow managed to escape he would return for food. He smirked, he liked the idea of KanChan depending on him. Another win was the fact that it was blizzard like weather, it would make it almost impossible for the Oniqui Tengu to fly through the weather,

"I guess I should check up on my little KanChan."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 5 Haruka-2

Haruka flew above the trees until he got to town. "Kantarou!" He yelled, landing behind a small shop and walking out into the street. If only he had some kind of clue as to which way Raiko took Kantarou. Then Haruka began to think legitimately. Why would Raiko bother and take Kantarou back into the town when he would be found out very soon? Haruka then expanded his wings and flew back to the forest. At least there there would be some demons that would know something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:28 pm

Raikou re-entered the room that occupied Kantarou. He was resting up against the wall, Raikou approached him pulling up his chin agian. He knew he was in thought,

"I wouldn't be thinking about the Oniqui Tengu if I were you. I told him this location and he hasn't one showed up. He doesn't really care about you," Raikou said cooly, "He merely tricked you, so that the day you vanish he could have his freedom. But don't worry, I won't leave you like he had." He examined his prey. He was caked in bruises and gashes, and a his hair had blood running through it, Hmmm...that gives me plenty of ideas. He took out his sword and cut a lock of Kantarou's silvery-red stained hair. He then called upon one of his demons,

"Deliever this to the Oniqui Tengu. Hopefully he'll take it as a symbol of his death. Then...he'll stop looking. Whatever you do, DO NOT return here. Don't lure the Oniqui Tengu here!" He instructed handing it over.

The demon nodded in response, taking it in a talcon as he began to fly towards the forest he sat preached on a high tree branch. He then dropped the lock of hair where Oniqui Tengu was seen last. He, not being as smart, stayed preached on that same branch.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:36 pm

Kantarou pushed away all the thoughts of doubt that Raikou had just developed into him, he shouted a firece,

"No!" He calmed his voice somewhat, "He will definitly come. He will."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:26 pm

Okayyy

Haruka landed on the forest floor. His arm was pusating from the wound. Sure he healed rather quickly, but even if the wound closed the pain was still there. Much like Kantarou's scar. Haruka was walking around in the forest, searching out any and all demons. He then stopped when he saw a small white tuft of white hair. It was tinged with blood. He leaned down and picked it up, seeing that it was the exact shade of silvery-white as Kantaou's hair. "Damnit!" By then Haruka knew that Kantarou was hurt badly. He didn't believe that his master was dead. He didn't think that Kantarou was that weak. "Where are you!?" Haruka yelled into the air, throwing his head up. He then saw the demon bird perched in the tree.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:47 pm

The demon noticed Haruka, a sweatdrop when down it's face as it took off into the air, not wanting to get murdered by the angered Oniqui Tengu. He tried to catch some wind to get away. If I get sucked into this mess because of Raikou-sama I won't ever return! No matter how many things he offers! Risking my life is ridiculus! He thought.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:22 pm

Nuuuu. I did it again. I posted and exited out before it actually posted it. Meh.

Haruka jumped up and caught the demon by its bird leg. He yanked it down and slammed it into the gound, holding it by its neck. "What are you doing here, you filthy demon?" Haruka's pupils shrunk and he was starting to get even more angry. "You wouldn't be the one who dropped this off, would you?" Haruka threw the clump of bloody hair into the demon's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:26 pm

The demon squawked when it was grabbed and thrown to the ground,

"This is my home! Why else would I be here!" He said in an insisting tone. He noticed the increasing anger and decided he had to save himself somehow, so he formulated a lie,

"I swear I just found that to build my nest! I dropped it and I went to look for more! My wife is going to have children soon!" He said in a half lie, his wife was going to have children soon.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:51 pm

Haruka squeezed the demons neck. "Then where did you find the hair? I don't see any blood around here. Mind telling me that?" Haruka didn't believe the bird for one moment. He knew that most of the demons in the forest were under Raikos command.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:59 pm

The demon flinched at Haruka's grip,

"I never said I got it around here!" He said in his defense, "I can show you where I got if you don't mind fighting cold and strong winds! Just let go I have a wife and soon kids to support!" I only followed Raikou-sama in order to get resources to support and protect my family. With all these humans around finding protection and support is difficult His neck got out of Haruka grip somehow and he stretched out his wings. He sat down fixing the feathers on his neck.

Raikou looked at Kantarou once more,

"If you promise you won't deny me or run away, I could let your bonds free. You know you want to be with me."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Haruka waiting for the bird demon to keep talking. "Take me where you found it, then ill think about not killing you." Haruka crossed his arms across his chest and waited for the bird to take off. He then spread his own wings and followed the demon to the mountain range. "We won't be able to fly up in those altitudes." He said seriously. This bird better not be screwing with me. I don't have time to be messing around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:19 pm

The demon stopped at about halfway up the mountain, landing. Horrible gusts of blizzardious winds forced down on them at freezing tempatures,

"That was the point. I don't like to admit, but I work for him because I need support for my family," He said deciding that the Oniqui Tengu knew exactly what he was doing, "Raikou-sama knew it would be difficult to fly in this direction, so he made it almost impossible to get too." He said walking up the correct ridgeways,

"Even the building he's in only has one heated room." Which isn't the white man's one.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:21 pm

Kantarou shook his head,

"No! I do not want to be with you! I want to be with Haruka!" He shouted angered, as the wind increased outside he grew colder, bleeding and cold tempatures weren't a good mix.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next