Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target- Tactics

3 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Target- Tactics - Page 6 Empty Re: Target- Tactics

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:01 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 6 Haruka-2

Haruka shook at the cold. " Then we will walk. Keep going. I'm starting to like you now." Haruka kept following the demon bird up the steep mountain side. When the wind died down slightly he spread his wings and got as far up as he could until the wind picked up again.

"I will find you Kantarou."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:06 pm

The demon bird looked up,

"It's still a good 200 yards up. 50 more and the weather gets worse. When you get inside the building, look for the coldest hallway and follow it all the way down to the head. That's where the white boy is," He said, "I don't know how you would approach leaving. But whatever you do don't go to the warmest hallway, Raikou-sama is likely to be there." He instructed, they were finally only 50 yards away.

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou slightly enraged slapped him hard against the face,

"I told you I'm you master! I'm offering to give you everything damn it! You selfish bastard!" He shook him while shouting at him and threw him hard against the stone cold wall, "I'll be back again later, I'm expecting a changed answer." He said fixing his composture and leaving.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 6 55504

Kantarou cried out heavily in pain when Raikou slapped him. His face had already been stinging from the tempature, but that added to it increasingly. He wanted to collaspe to the floor, but Raikou grabbed him and shook him roughly. After tossing him against the wall, Kantarou listened to his fading footsteps and glistening tears ran down his face from pain. He hurt all over.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:31 pm

The wind blew like crazy. Haruka turned back to the demon and shooed him off. " You're free to go. Go back to your family and don't get involved with this man anymore." Haruka pushed against the wind. He didn't dare expand his wings in fear that they might catch the wind the wrong way and send him hurling down the mountain. The snow was fast and hitting his face like needles. Taking a few more steps, Haruka saw the small complex. There were lights from the two small windows. He pushed against the wind harder and finally made it to the door of the hideout. He yanked it open and ran into the shelter. "Now, a cold hallway." That wasn't good. He couldn't tell which was cold or warm to him. His body was frostbitten, he chose a random hallway and followed it to the end. "I can feel his presence." Haruka couldn't helpp but grin, he opened a small down at the end of the hall and saw who he was looking for, beaten and bleeding.. "Kantarou."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:35 pm

Kantarou was still bonded quite tightly and blindfolded, but he could sense Haruka's presence. He was overwelhmed with happiness when he felt Haruka's aura. He was just so frozen, mainly at the fault of Raikou, who heavily torn his gi, in extreme pain and tired. His lips trembled slightly, but he managed to form the blood stained lips into a smile,

"Ha...ruka.....I knew.....you would...come...." He said shivering, exhausted.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:39 pm

The demon bird used it's wings to parachute down, I really hope your friend makes it alive. The last time I checked he wasn't doing well at all. Family is the most important thing to charish, don't be foolish and lose that thought like me.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:04 pm

Haruka ran up to Kantarou and pulled him into a warming hug while ripping the blindfold away and cutting the bonds with his sharp nails. Kantarou was so cold. Haruka was getting the feeling back in his own limbs and was fearing for his masters life. "Kantarou, come on, move a little, get the blood flowing." What was left of it... Haruka rubbed Kantarous arms, feeling blood drip onto his fingers while doing so. He was hoping to warm him up, but it was just too cold. "Alright, we're getting out of here." Haruka grabbed Kantarou and held him close to his chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 pm

Kantarou slowly raised his head as Haruka was trying to rub warmth into his skin,

"I would...but," He wore a half-hearted smile, "I...honestly....can't move....another muscle..." He finished weakly. When Haruka lifted him up, close to his chest he rested closely against it. Even if Haruka wasn't that warm, anything felt warmer in comparison to Kantarou. He hadn't realized how cold his fingers and toes were until Haruka had lifted him close to his somewhat warmer body,

"...Ha...ruka....I'm so happy," He said, "You actually....came...I was....losing hope.....thank you."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:41 pm

Haruka took Kantarous hand in his and kissed his fingers. "Of course I came for you. Whatever that man says is not the truth." Haruka knew Raiko had said and done bad things to Kantarou. That angered him deeply. With Kantarou in his arms, Haruka walked out the way he came, stopping in the hall to make sure no demon, or even Raiko was there to get in the way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:06 pm

Raikou, standing at the other end of the hallway shook his head with a smile,

"Tsk tsk tsk...what did I tell the Oniqui Tengu about stealing things that belong to someone else?" He said drawing his sword again, "If I beat you last time, what makes you think you'll win this time?"

(Last battle. Haruka wins it, win but don't kill Raikou)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:53 pm

Haruka growled and held Kantarou closer. "Who ever said he was yours to begin with?" He retorted. Haruka was getting sick of fighting. He held Kantarou with one arm and rose his staff with his other. The lightning started to appear in bright red sparks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:08 pm

Raikou smiled,

"Remember what happened when you lost your temper last time," He said eyeing Kantarou, "When you failed someone important to you. Just remember what happened." He remarked, mind games were his absolute favorite. SInce he was bundled up, he didn't feel the bitterness of the cold, but he could see his breath,

"Come, Tengu." He said raising his sword.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:28 pm

Haruka ran forward, stretching his wings out and propelling forward from the force of air blown back by his giant black feathered wings. He pointed his staff forward and rammed into Raiko, causing red lightning to light up the room. " I will not fail."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:34 pm

Raikou flinched heavily as the staff went halfway into his torso. I have teased him too much. Perhaps I shouldn't go as far as that. He thought, then he felt a shock from the red lightening. He jumped back, pulling himself out of the staff. He held his wound momentarily before dropping down to one knee, taking in deep breaths,

"What makes you so sure?" He asked cooly.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:25 pm

"I'm sure because this kid loves me, and I do not throw away love like its nothing. I fight for it.." Haruka readjusted Kantarou, trying not to hurt him too much in doing so. Haruka took the chance whne Raiko was on his knee, and spread his wings, bursting upwards, through the rickety roof. The wind was cold and sharp, but it was good to catch like a sail and get far away.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Kantarou shivered heavily, from the added bitter cold tempatures. He was already cold before, but this heavily added to it. He just stayed very close to Haruka, hiding his face in his jacket. It seemed childish in a way, thinking that all of your fears could be hidden if you would simply hid your face under a blanket. He wished he was warmer. His teeth chattered somewhat, but he was happy he was at least with Haruka again. Haruka is my most precious love.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Woot.

Haruka flapped his wings as hard as he could. The wind was dying down as they descened the mountain. Sure they got away, but the damage they both substained was bad. Haruka had frostbite on all parts of his body and it stung. He was sure he could heal himself for the time being. His main concern though, was Kantarou. "Hold on Kantarou. Ill warm you up really quickly." He said, a slighty shake in his tone. He watched over Kantarou carefully. That was when he saw the deep wounds in his abdomen and the large gash from his shoulder to his hip. That wasn't good. Haruka was so busy with flying out of there that he did not notice how much blood Kantarou was loosing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Kantarou didn't speak, but he was secretly deeply happy. Haruka came for me...that is the most I can ever ask for....I don't mind....if I die. He thought, shivering, his vision heavily blurred from the blood loss. Because....I was going to die before him anyway.....and I.....am happy....that we admitted our love for each other. Kantarou felt tears well up in his eyes, but not from sadness. He was in pure joy, he didn't care if he was dying. At least...I'll die knowing.... He was very close to Haruka. He coughed a little blood, his eyes softened as he managed to say,

"You know I love you..........right?" He said taking a long pause, ".......I don't......blame you.....for anything....." He closed his eyes resting up against him, he was just so tired.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:43 pm

Haruka landed, almost crashing, onto the forest floor. "Kantarou, don't go saying things like you're going to die!" Haruka set Kantarou down on the ground. He then tore off his black coat and wrapped it around Kantarou, tightening it to stop the bleeding. "Stay with me Kantarou."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:26 pm

Kantarou coughed slightly, a little more blood escaping, he opened his eyes halfway once more, staring at the blurred figure overhead of him. He felt slight warmth when Haruka tightly wrapped his jacket around him, but he had been bleeding so much it felt like there was no blood left in him to keep him warm. He stared up at the blurred image of Haruka, taking notice of the dark night stars and tree branches above him as well. He then focused back at Haruka,

"Haruka....are you hurt?" He asked, slightly concerned for him, "Did Raikou..........hurt you?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:04 pm

Haruka slumped down to sit next to Kantarou. He took a deep breath. "Don't worry about me. I just have to catch my breath so I can get you to the hospital or where ever you humans go to get better." Haruka rubbed his neck and stood up once more, leaning down to pick Kantarou up. "Just keep talking, so I know you're still with me."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Kantarou coughgave a small weak smile,

"I'm relieved," He looked up at Haruka, "Haruka.....there is.....something I....I want to...talk about....about us I mean." He finished in a gentle tone,

"One day...I'll pass away before you.....which comes to my next question.....do you want me.....to release the seal.....before I die...?" He then continued with the explanation, "....if I release it, you'll get your other memories back....but.....you'll lose all the memories with me as your master.....making my passing less painful for you....when that time comes."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:40 pm

Haruka bit his lower lip. He knew the question would arise at some point in time. "I... I don't know." He said truthfully. He would like to forget something that horrible if it ever happened, but at the same time, he wanted to keep his memories of Kantarou. If only he could be neutral in the whole situation. "I'm not letting you die now, so let's save this for another day." Haruka looked away from Kanatrou, flying into town and crash landing onto the top of the hospital roof. His energy was down to the very last ounce, he only had to make it a little longer, into the hospital and down the hall. Once inside the hospital he kissed Kantarou and handed him over to the fretting doctors and nurses.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:56 pm

(Time Skip!)

Kantarou was resting in the small hospital room. Luckily, he got it all to himself because there was a lack of pacients that weak. Of course, he had to get a few blood tranfusions because of blood loss, and several switches for his serious wounds. Luckily, the frostbite he had gotten wasn't too serious thanks to Haruka's quick arrival and getting him away from the cold conditions. Kantarou's question wasn't answered the lats time he was concious. But all throughout his unconciousness he thought about it. Humans only live 100 years. Tengu's live for so much longer...it's possible for me to become a white tengu, yet I refuse. I just wish to live out my life as a human, which is why I'm giving Haruka the choice. The thought of it must put him through so much pain...perhaps I should end his pain, yet I feel he deserves to choose himself.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:09 pm

Haruka had been bombarded with questions by the nurses and doctors. He kept his mouth shut about most of it. He made up lies for the rest. Lies like he and Kantarou had been hiking in the mountains and a bear came out of nowhere and attacked. That would suffice as an explanation of Kantarou's wounds. Or so Haruka hoped. He was pacing around the waiting room when finally a nurse came to him and said Kantarou was allowed visitors. Then Haruka almost ran to the room Kantarou was in, and burst through the door. "Uh, hey" He said, embarrassed at his pounding heart.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next