Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target- Tactics

3 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Target- Tactics - Page 2 Empty Re: Target- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:42 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 2 55504

Kantarou was relieved when Haruka had gotten him away from the blade, but he was still worried about Raikou hurting him. He didn't say anything about his inner worries, and stayed behind Haruka, looking at Raikou. ....his eyes....it's like....he's distracted....but by what? I'm a little confused. He wondered reading into his emotions,

"Haruka..." He only managed to say, he knew a fight was going to insue.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:46 pm

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou easily dodged the simple lunge, and then raised his sword. He dashed foreward, beginning to lock his blade with Haruka's staff, beginning his ruse. He had to convince Haruka that he was after his oringal objective, that way he could push his real objective into play. He smiled as he fought harder against the Oniqui Tengu,

"Is this all you got?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 2 Haruka-1

Haruka pushed against Raiko's sword. " I've got enough to take you down!" He said powerfully. His eyes flashed back to Kantarou for a split second, lowering his guard, just to make sure Kantarou wasn't going to be stupid and try to join in the fight. Raiko was being so forward with the attack. Haruka didn't know what had changed for him to not be snooping around and instead fighting up front. "I think you need to leave now!" Haruka growled, pushing his staff harder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Raikou broke the sword lock they were in and slashed at his chest, taking a few steps back rewielding his weapon in his hand gracefully, he was very good at sword-play, which gave him a minor advantage when he fought with his sword,

"Never let your guard down. Your guard is easy to break."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:46 pm

Kantarou knew he was pretty much useless when it came to sword fighting. He was good at fighting youkai, but that was about it. He was set spiritually, but not so much physically. Mainly because of his small frame he was actually quite fragile. Kantarou wasn't stupid, he would just step back and observe until something bad happened,

"Haruka, look out!" He said about three seconds after Raikou slashed at him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:32 pm

Haruka hissed at the pain that cam to his chest from the blade. He jumped back, cursing. His temper was heating up, but he didn't want to loose himself so easily to Raiko, since that was what the man wanted anyways. Or at least that's what haruka thought Raiko wanted. "Raiko!" He swung his staff quickly, full intent of showing Raiko how truly pissed he was. "Get out of my sight!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:47 pm

Raikou tried to avoid the long staff, but it still managed to slice his arm. It left a small gash that slowly began to bleed. He smirked at Haruka's anger level. Hmph. It seems like he has somewhat improved. The question is....why? What's going through his mind. Well...whatever. He doesn't matter to me anymore. He sighed,

"If that's what you really want I SUPPOSE I'll leave. It's time for an afternoon snack anyhow," He began walks towards the exit in the front yard, in the direction Kantarou happened to be. He used the helt of his sword and slammed it hard into his stomach, and watched him collaspe, "You should really release that pact. Oh well. I must be going, the Oniqui Tengu is getting upset." He said as he finally left the area.

(Slight God Mod allowed by Gold, I'm at her house.)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:51 pm

Kantarou's eyes widened when he was hit decently hard in the stomach, he collasped to the ground holding the flesh that was soon going to be pigmented black and blue. After a moment he got up, standing on one knee at first, holding the wound. Then he stood up, one arm over the wound, he walked to where Haruka was,

"Are you alright?" He said in a strained looking at the wound on his chest, "We should go inside and wrap it so it doesn't get infected." He cringed for a moment in pain in his stomach then looked back up at him,

"Please don't worry about me I'm fine."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:15 pm

Haruka watched as blood seeped from his wound. He wiped his hand over it and smeared the red liquid onto his hand. "He's up to something new." Haruka said. He gave Kantarou a soft look and then walked past him. "You need to put up a barrier or something, since you're best at things like that." Like kantarou wished, Haruka didn't show any worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:30 pm

Kantarou nodded,

"I can do that. Just take care of that wound, okay?" He said as he went around the house, placing barrioral sutras around the house. When he finished placing them all around, he went into the house through the back door, once in he went and poured some tea into a cup, Raikou isn't up to anything new. He is just using new tactics.... He thought to himself.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:26 pm

"Yeah, yeah." Haruka waved his hand in the air in an attempt to keep his word with wrapping his chest up. 8n truth he was just going to change his clothes and head up to the roof where he could keep an eye on everything. His wound would be fine by the time he got a fresh shirt. He was an Oniqui tengu after all. His only main concern was what Raiko was up to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:10 pm

Kantarou decided to bathe before it would get too dark to see without candles. Upon entering the room he opened his gi and sighed. His stomach had a huge intensely dark black and purple bruise on the surface of it. He brushed a finger against it and flinched, it stung just to barely touch it. He decided he would just have to be careful, so that way he wouldn't worry anyone.

After his bath he walked out, and the sun was just setting, "Well...I guess it's too late to work on the manuscript for Reiko!" He said smiling to himself, he always procrastinated so that he wouldn't have to do them too early. He wandered off into his bedroom. He sat down on his futon and pulled out a book, and began to read it silently. He wanted to get his mind off of a few things, because he didn't want to show worry, because it would makes others around him worried.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:13 pm

Raikou smiled, everything went according to plan. When he merely 'bruised' Kantarou, he had actually pushed a poisonious pin in him, that would paralyze him in two days. In the confusion, he hoped that Haruka would look for something to cure it, and then he could get him nice and easy. He watched the sun slowly crawl down and darkness form,

"Kantarou huh...? Nah...KanChan is much better. I will have KanChan."

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Kantarou after a while soon found it to dark to actually read his book, so he lit up a candle. He began to read several different paragraphs in several different books. Soon, he had fell asleep on his side, surrounded with books, the candle still lit at the bedside. It wasn't the safest thing, but yet again, Kantarou was quite the oblvious one.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:35 pm

Haruka slipped inside the house once the sun fell and he grew cold from the cool night air. He came in through his window, making sure not to knoxk down any of his glass bottles and whatnot. Kantarou had told him not to worry, but Haruka was out of his mind. He ended up walking through the halls of the house, checking arround every corner, making sure everything was in its place. He finally ended up at Kantarou's room. Haruka popped his head inside, seeing that a candle was lit and burning down the wax. "That's not to bright of Kantarou." Haruka shook his head. "Humans are not the brightest species." He went into the room to blow the candle out, but saw Kantarou sleeping peacefully.

"Why do you have to look so-" Haruka caught himself. His eyes traveled Kantarou and rested at his masters stomach. "He has to be hurting." Haruka whispered to himself. His hands moved on their own and moved the fabric of Kantarou's clothing aside to see his wound. The black and blue made Haruka cringe. "Kantarou..." Haruka sighed, moving the fabric back and covering his master with a blanket. He took a seat against a large pile of books and blew out the candle. He would watch all night to make sure that Kantarou was okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:22 pm

Kantarou slept well during the nights for the most part. He would mutter random things in his sleep, mostly pertaining to youkai, it was common for him. His strong spiritual aura drifted throughout the house calmly, and everything was still. He turned over once, grunting somewhat for putting pressure on his stomach.

The next morning, Kantarou woke porbably around ten, like he always did. He rested well into the morning. When he got up he stretched somewhat and got up. He noticed Haruka, a little surprised, but not upset,

"Oh Haruka," He then smiled sweetly, "Good Morning! I'll be getting some tea. I'll be sure to get you a cup." He said exiting the bedroom.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:39 pm

Haruka nodded, closing his eyes once more. He had awoken moments before Kantarou had. Now he was settling back into his restful position up against the books. He managed to get some sleep during the night, but not much. He was grumpy and his chest still hurt, but the wound had already healed up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:52 pm

Raikou smirked, he was at a pretty far distance away, and he had his companion, a little black puppy with him,

"Alright, I suppose I'll stir up a little trouble on this beautiful morning! But tomorrow, will be even more beautiful." He said refering to the fact he was planning his biggest move on that day, "Do your job. Give him a wonderful illusion or something. Then keep yourself hidden and return."

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Kantarou entered the kitchen, grabbing a few tea leaves, an amount that would probably suffice. Well, he hoped. He wasn't the best at making it, but he didn't want to bother anyone else to make it. He looked out into the garden. He noticed a familiar little black puppy. He pulled out a sutra but was a moment to late. The dog's eyes glowed red as Kantarou was sucked into an illusion.

(illusion is in italics)

Kantarou looked around, noticing that he was in a space that was completely white. He looked around before suddenly, he began to see red, splattered on the walls, floor, and ceiling. He swallowed a hard lump in his throat and pressed foreward. Then Raikou was ahead, he was standing by a black object on the ground. He looked at Kantarou, smirked and disappeared. Kantarou's eyes widened when he learned who the figure was,

"No!!!"

Although the illusion seemed to last ten minutes, it lasted a mere second. Kantarou felt really lightheaded and collasped to the floor, landing on the already black wound. In his unconciousness he only uttered a few words,

"...no not Haruka no...." The unused sutra slipped to the ground, untouched. The puppy, completing it's task, then quickly fled and hid unseen in the garden.

(Hope this is what you were looking for Puppy ^_^U)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Haruka shot up, feeling a change in the atmosphere. From Kantarou's room, he ran down the hall, feeling the darkness become thicker on his way to the kitchen. "Kantarou!" He yelled, hoping that he would hear something back in return. Skidding to a stop at the door, Harukas dark eyes widened. "Kan-tar-ou?" He stifled out. When he saw Kantarou on the ground, he ran into the room and kneeled down next to him. "That's it, Raiko is after him." Haruka turned Kantarou on his back and held his forhead with his hand. It didn't look like he was in much dange as of now, but Haruka had to keep an eye out.

"I'm not letting you out of my sight from now on." Haruka was careful and put Kantarou head on his lap.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:27 pm

Raikou watched as the puppy came trotting back to him. He smiled in triumph,

"Good. I want to fight the Oniqui Tengu , so that when he loses he'll feel so weak and insignificant, as I take his master away." He then turned and began to walk in the other direction, distancing himself away, "I'm positive that today he'll be extremely tensed, so I should distance myself." Raikou had switched his tactics, mainly because he wanted to fight the Oniqui Tengu. It was a great way to practice sword play, and prove his dominance.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Kantarou didn't stir until a few minutes went by. His eyebrows twitched in pain from when he had landed on the wound. He opened his eyes slightly, then half way. He blinked a few times before opening them fully. He sat up quickly, glancing around with a slight expression of alert. He looked at noticed Haruka, a part him relaxed on the inside. A sharper pain came from the wound, from sitting up. He flinched but ignored it,

"Haruka....," Kantarou looked towards the garden, "....something....in the garden....and..." He said trying to piece words together. He picked up the unused sutra and looked in that direction, the aura of the puppy was gone. He put the sutra away and looked up,

"How many tea leaves do you want?" He said trying to avoid the subject, he didn't want to place concern on his friend's shoulders.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:58 pm

Haruka held onto Kantarou's sleeve and kept his down on the ground. " No you don't. You need to stay put and not move so much." Haruka pulled open Kantarou's shirt. ( I think that's the gi thingy) he wanted to see the wound, but it more or less seemed like he was stripping his master down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Kantarou looked at Haruka, not really knowing what his intentions were, he questionibly looked up at him. He never felt scared around him, because he trusted him completely. The thing was, he didn't really know what Haruka was doing/looking for,

"Haruka....what are you doing?" He asked, he decided that there was no way he could tell Haruka not to worry about him this time, considering he had blacked out for a while. He didn't even know how long, but waking up to Haruka's worried face told him there was no way he could put him in the dark.

(And yes you are correct! It's a gi)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:47 pm

"This bruise," Haruka whispered, opening the gi further. "Its not normal." He ran his hand over the black skin. "Lay down." Haruka ordered his own master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next