Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target- Tactics

3 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Target- Tactics - Page 4 Empty Re: Target- Tactics

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:51 pm

"In my gi." Oh you bad person. I want yaoi so bad, but no. You tempt me so! T^T
Target- Tactics - Page 4 Haruka-1

Haruka leaned over Kantarou and traveled his hand within his gi. He pulled the small bag out and opened up. He pulled a smaller white pounch from the bag. "We need water for this." It just hit Haruka that the antitoxin wouldn't do anything unless it was dissolved in water. Haruka rebagged the small pounch and went to pick Kantarou back up again, this time he pulled Kantarou up onto his back, he wasn't going to fly. He'd just walk to the closest steam or river. "Stay with me." Haruka said shakily. " Just a little farther." His heart ached. He never wanted to see Kantarou hurt like this. He hated to see him in pain. A natural urge came over Haruka, he always saw Kantarou as the most important person in his life. Regardless of him being his master.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 4 55504

Kantarou wasn't fazed when he retrieved it from him. He trusted Haruka, and he wasn't doing so well anyhow. He grew very cold, and he didn't speak or respond much. If he did respond, it was very delayed, and a very short response. His eyes were half open, he wanted to sleep ever so badly. Ahh...I'm so tired...I don't think it'll hurt if I sleep a little....yeah...I'll sleep everything off....sleep it off... He felt himself put more weight on Haruka, his body growing somewhat limp. He started to close his eyes, he wanted sleep. His body was telling him to sleep.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 pm

"Kantarou! Don't close your eyes. Were almost there, I can hear the water." Haruka ran at a quicker ppace towards the direction of the stream. He finally saw the edge and kneeled down, setting Kantarou down next to him. That was when he pulled out the small white pounch and cupped his hands in the water. He wished he had more hands to help him out, but he managed just find. "Open your mouth Kantarou." Haruka ordered, but Kantarou didn't look like he could do much of anything. Haruka improvised. He sucked the water into his own mouth, poured the powder in and swished it around with out swallowing. He then leaned over Kantarou, opened his mouth and pressed his own mouth to it. He transferred the medicine via mouth to mouth. When he was done he could helpp but place his lips tight againt Kantarou's. come on, this has to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Kantarou at this point could barely understand a word that Haruka was saying. His vision was heavily blurred, but the next thing he knew Haruka was close. Very close. He also felt something slip into his lips, and down into his throat. He didn't make much of a response at first, mainly because of the fact humans weren't that far into techinology of medication, therefore almost nothing was instant working. But, after a few minutes, some of the color, well what color he did have on his face, slowly returned. Kantarou's body slowly began to lose his numbness.

Once he was partly functioning in the head he took in what was happening. He was really happy, like a heavy weight had been lifted from his heart. He didn't say anything at first, not wanting to lose the moment. He knew that Haruka must have been worried, so after a few moments he replied,

"...Haruka..." Through their connected lips.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:10 pm

Haruka pulled away and held Kantarou up with one arm. His other arm was bleeding heavily from the wound Raiko inflicted. "Don't think I love you..." He said at first, and then added in the most important part. "...Because I'm forced to." He then leaned down and kissed Kantarou's lips again. "I love you because I need to." Haruka was starting to feel really exhausted by that point. He leaned against a tree, with Kantarou right there with him. "Got that?" He said in a snooty tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:58 pm

Kantarou smiled at him when he said that, it had made him really happy. When he pleasured him with another kiss he felt like he could just jump up and scream in joy. He looked at Haruka's arm,

"Haruka, you will never be foreced to do anything that you don't want to. I love you a lot, and I admire you. I can wrap that," Kantarou said, he flinched when he moved slightly, the antitoxen not yet fully throughout his body. He then ripped a part of his gi sleve to use it to wrap the wound so that it could clot, "I'm so sorry." It's my fault...Raikou is after me and Haruka keeps on getting hurt. Maybe...I should give myself to Raikou, in order to protect Haruka.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:36 pm

Haruka held Kantarou around the waist and sat up against the tree. He looked around continuously for Raiko, knowing that they weren't in the clear. He cringed slightly at tight wrap Kantarou put on his hurt arm. "Kantarou..." He said softly. "If that bastard comes by again, I want you to run if you can. Ill lead him off somewhere else." Haruka wasn't sure how well that plan would work, but he had to think of something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:40 pm

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou, knowing it would be a faster search if he had more people, had summoned a few demons to look around the area. He was looking in the city, while the others were looking around the city border. If any found information, they were to get Raikou immediately.

One began to crept through the forest, looking for Raikou's target.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:42 pm

Kantarou gave him a soft, yet concerned look,

"But, that would put you in danger..." He trailed off, he looked at the surroundings, "I don't want to put you in danger." When he finished that sentence an ache in his chest formed, he flinched grabbing his chest, Why now...? He looked around,

"There's...a demon nearby." He said strained.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Haruka lifted up from the tree, still holding onto Kantarou. "Then let's go." He said, walking off and holding Kantarou in his arms. The forest was dark and barely any light got through the trees branches above. It almost gave off an eerie feeling.

Not much to say...

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:28 pm

The demon was getting closer and closer, easily sensing the trail of the strong aura of the Oniqui Tengu and Kantarou's high spirtual aura. As it continued to get closer and closer Kantarou and Haruka were coming into view. Soon, it was almost directly behind them, a few feet away. It amitted a heavy growl and then roared, allowing Raikou to know he had found them, and a sign he wanted to fight.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:34 pm

Kantarou cringed in pain as the ache grew heavier and heavier from the near-by demon,

"It's too close." He said, he wanted to protect Haruka, since he had already been injured by Raikou. I can do this. It's like exercising any other demon. I'll be fine. He thought as he raised up a sutra, he threw at the demon, sending a charge at him that would paralzye him. Kantarou then put his hands together,

"Rin Pyo Toh Jha Kai Jin Retsu Zai Zen!" He chanted, as a light went towards the demon to exercise it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:44 pm

Haruka slowed down enough for Kantarou to exorcise the demon, but once it was done, he moved faster, running farther into the forest with Kantarou. "If a demon has come near, that means Raiko isn't far behind." The thought was chilling. Haruka didn't know how much longer he could keep up this fighting and then running away and the fighting again thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:46 pm

Raikou, was ahead of the game however. When Haruka was running he made sure he was in front of him. He watched as he suddenly appraoched him. He smirked,

"You know, I don't like it when someone runs off with something that is mine." He said very possessively, he looked at Haruka and said in a low tone, "Return back what is mine, or I will use force."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:48 pm

Kantarou's eyes widened when Raikou was in front of them. He had found them too quickly,

"Rai...kou..." He felt his own grip tighten on Haruka, he was worried that he was going to get hurt again because of him. So, he began to consider ordering Haruka to stay back as he gave himself to Raikou.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:56 pm

Haruka had a tight, firm grip on Kantarou. "He's not yours to have." Haruka wasn't going to say anything like Kantarou was his, because that wasn't true. It was the other way around. Haruka belonged to Kantarou, and would do almost anything to keep him safe. Even take his own life. " Crawl back into the hole you came from, Raiko!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:59 pm

Raikou sighed, a content one,

"I figured it would come to this. Bring it on, Oniqui Tengu." He said, drawing his blade, "You don't have any options. I make the decisions. What I want will happen." He raised his sword,

"And I want KanChan." Raikou smiled at the name he had read, no one called him that except Youko.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:01 pm

Kantarou froze up a little, no one called him that except YoukoChan, because she was the closest to him in time together wise. He swallowed a lump in his throat, he still couldn't make a decision, too many options were swirling through his head, and Haruka was so protective of him. He felt it would be the most horriblest thing to do to order him to watch as he is taken away.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Raikou smiled, staring directly at Kantarou,

"Don't you just want to come with me? So you don't get your precious 'Haruka' injured anymore? Don't you care about him? Don't you want to protect him, KanChan?" He asked trying to manipulate him. He knew that Kantarou was easy to break with mind games.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Kantarou felt like he was staring straight into his soul. Mainly because he was almost thinking those exact things. I don't want to come with you. I'm scared of you. I can sense that you have horrible intentions...but...I...I don't want to get Haruka hurt anymore. He's my most precious love. I don't want to give him un-needed pain. I care for him more then you could ever imagine....I want to protect him. I want to protect my precious Haruka. But...I don't want to hurt him more in the process. Kantarou got out of Haruka's grip and looked up at him,

"Haruka, please forgive me for leaving you...but...I want to do what makes you happy." He said as he ran in the opposite direction, away from Raikou, going with what Haruka had told him earlier. He held back tears as he did so, he didn't want to leave Haruka. He was so worried about him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:37 pm

Sorry today was hectic.... spirit day. Wooooo

Haruka didn't know how Kantaeou got out of his practical death grip, but he did. Haruka knew Kantarou was having a hard time with all of the commotion. That was why he didn't chase after him. Instead he kept to his word and turned to Raiko. "Just try and get past me. I dare you." He sneered at the evil man.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:39 pm

Kantarou ran a little further before slowing down slight. You couldn't see Haruka or Raikou from how far he ended up running. He held onto a tree for support coughing and weezing. His body didn't want to cooperate with him at the moment. He closed his eyes for a moment trying to take in breaths of hair, sucking each breath down. A tear or two falling from his face.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:43 pm

Raikou grinned,

"I might as well," He said lunging foreward, once again in full fledged sword play with Haruka. He wasn't worried about Kantarou escaping. He knew he wouldn't. With my demons stationed in several areas, one will capture him. The best thing of it all is that the Oniqui will never realize it until after KanChan is gone, "It's always worth fighting for what you want. You know...'The bond between humans and youkai is a bridge that cannot be crossed' Do you really think he'll be happy with you? Think about for yourself, he will die before you, your lifespan is much longer then his. I can make him happy and give him whatever he wants." He said playing mind games.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:45 pm

Haruka blocked Raiko's sword, one time after another. " I know I will live long after him, but I will be with him until the end of his days, or when he doesn't care for me anymore. You will not change my mind on that, and you are not going to get your filthy hands on him." Haruka moved swiftly, jumping from one point to another, he jumped behind Raiko and locked his arms behind him, squeezing his wrists in hope that the pain will make him drop the weapon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 01, 2010 7:54 pm

Kantarou then felt a sharp pain enter his chest, both arms went over it in pain, and he looked to see a red and black centuar like demon. No, this isn't good at all....why now? He thought bitterly, he went to pull out his holy beads when the demon, quickly teleported out of the way and behind him. His eyes widened as the centuar slashed him from the right shoulder to left hip. Kantarou couldn't help but release a scream of pain, that echoed throughout the forest, as he collasped to the ground. The wound wasn't deep, it was actually pretty light, but he was beginning to bleed and the wound stung. Haruka...I'm so sorry...I try to do what you want me to do and I end up getting hurt anyway....Raikou is probably going to get me....I'm so sorry... He thought bitterly towards himself.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next