Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Target- Tactics

3 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Target- Tactics - Page 3 Empty Re: Target- Tactics

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:52 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 3 55504

Kantarou passed him a glance, usually when Haruka suspected something, he was right. He did so, mainly because he never really thought of Haruka and he's relationship has master and servent. He always thought of them two as friends, nothing more or less. Not normal...hmm...I wonder what it could be then...If Haruka said something....that means something is wrong.....

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:33 pm

Target- Tactics - Page 3 Haruka-1

Haruka ran his cold hand over Kantarou's bruised stomach once more. " How hard did he hit you? A guess." He pressed lightly on the middle of the large bruise, but pulled his hand away quickly as though something had stung him. He swatted his hand in the air, throwing off any darkness that had krept onto his hand. This doesn't look good. Haruka stared intently at the bruise, pressing down on it again, trying to get rid of as much darkness he saw as possible. I don't think he knows what has attached to him...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:12 pm

Kantarou flinched slightly just when he brushed his hand across his stomach, just touching it even gently hurt,

"Enough to knock me down for a moment or two, he hit me with his sword helt. I wasn't really expecting it, so I took it pretty hard..." He said truthfully, he decided he couldn't lie either, not with the look of seriousness in Haruka's eyes. Not to mention underneath that a softness in his eyes. A softness of concern. When he had pressed gently down on him, it felt like someone was slamming their fists down on him he yelped quietly in pain, biting his lip. He pressed down again and he squeezed his eyes tightly, grunting slightly. He didn't like to show signs of pain, he was too kind and hated to worry people. I don't think he's hurting me on purpose, but it hurts! I know even brushing against it hurts! Kantarou hadn't realized this whole time his chest had been aching, mainly because he thought it was just the wound.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:32 pm

Haruka pulled his hand back and gripped his chin while in his thought process. Kantarou is the target now, I get that much. Raiko is trying something new, but if he wanted Kantarou, then why would he hurt him so badly? . Haruka shook his head, leaning back away from Kantarou. Then something on Kantarou's stomach, a small darker spot within the bad bruise. "Kantarou... I need to get you back to the room." Haruka instantly grabbed hold of Kantarou and picked him up bridal style. "I think you have something in your abdomen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:41 pm

Kantarou re-opened his eyes when he looked up at Haruka, who looked like he was in thought. Sometimes, he wanted to know what he was thinking, because he seemed to always be in thought. He blushed slightly when he looked back down at him, because he had caught him staring, he quickly looked in the other direction, until he had called his name. He looked at him, the redness faded away as Haruka finished his sentence,

"But....wouldn't I feel something then?" He said giving a serious look, he thought about it for a moment. The wound has been hurting. But maybe, since it's so close to my chest I can't tell the difference? Then what the heck is it!? He was a little surpised when he had lifted him, but he didn't mind being close to Haruka.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:51 pm

Haruka carried Kantarou back to his room and set him down on futon, making sure to place him gently down on the softness. " It depends on what Raiko shoved into you. Does anything else hurt?" Haruka asked. He swatted his hand in the air again, more dark matter dripping from his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:55 pm

Kantarou thought about Haruka's question for a moment or two,

"No...there's only pain there," He answered, then looked up and thought about any recent changes that could come to mind. Then when he thought of a change he looked at him and said, "The only difference is that I've been a little cold..." He said.

(that means the blood is flowing slower)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:07 pm

Haruka's eyes widened, now he was getting what Raiko was up to. Kantarou was growing paler in front of him. "Kantarou, do we have any kind of antitoxins around in the house. I think he poisoned you." The slightly darker area on Kantarou's stomach had to of been the pin that Raiko punctured Kantarou with. "Don't move around too much. It will spread faster." Harukas heart pounded. He didn't know how bad the poison would get.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:10 pm

Kantarou looked up at him, what Haruka had said fit the description, but he had to remain calm. If he got worried, and got his heart going to fast it would just send it further throughout his body and whatnot,

"I don't think so....I never had a problem in which I needed it before...." He replied, not moving, knowing it wouldn't be too smart. He stayed very calm.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Haruka made his staff appear and he stood up. He pointed its tip at Kantarou's stomach. A little spark of red lighting flared out. "Sorry if this hurts, but its the best I can do to helt the poison for the moment." Haruka threw more red energy into Kantarou. " I will be back as fast as I can. I'm going to that healing place you humans go to when your hurt." He pulled his staff away and walked out of the room. "Don't do anything stupid." Haruka left the room, and soon the house. The sutras were still up, they should protect Kantarou for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:33 pm

www.mania.com/content_pics/000003/81/38/9ac04e438079d88f_thumb.jpg" alt="" />

Raikou had been watching through his sword blade this entire time. A smile formed on it's lips. It seems like we're above schedule. Well, it's a good day indeed. He thought standing, he then began to walk through the town incognito. He knew that Kantarou had placed up protective sutras, so the first step was to get someone to removed them for him. He knew exactly what to do. He tempted a young child with candy, and walked towards the household. When he was sure Haruka was a distance far away, he told the child to take down the sutras and he would give her candy.

When the child returned completing the task, he gave her the candy and then continued towards the house. It is time for me to collect my reward, my candy. He approached the house, and slid open the front door. He entered casually closing the door behind him. He walked through the home, his guard slightly up. He then opened a door from the kitchen, and began to cut through the garden hallway so he could get to Kantarou's room. He continued to walk until he made it to his target's door. He slid it open, walking into the room. He closed the door behind him and approached where Kantarou was lying,

"Hello again," He said in a slightly cheerful tone, "I'm here to take you home."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:36 pm

Kantarou flinched heavily in pain, but he didn't want Haruka to feel any remorse about it. So he waited until he left to release a gasp of pain, he watched Haruka leave,

"Hai," He replied to his last statement. He was alone for a while, he stared up at the ceiling, still a little cold, but tried not to think about it. He knew that it would just effect his condition if he did. Then, he heard footsteps around the house, ones of a child. Then, a much older footstep, ones of an adult. He clenched his teeth, hoping that it was Haruka, but he knew it wasn't. His aura was different. Then the door slid open and it was Raikou. He looked up at him,

"I am home." He remarked, trying not to stress out too much, that way he wouldn't increase his blood speed.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:29 pm

Raikou looked around,

"Really? You could hardly call this house a home," He said smugly, then grabbed his arm and yanked him up, "It's time to go. Quit being lazy." Then it looked at him,

"Aw what's wrong does your stomach hurt?" He said punching him there and then whispered into his ear, "Come on, I don't want to dirty this house. The Oniqui Tengu might get upset." He hoped he helped the process quicken. He wanted to get him paralyzed so he won't be struggling to much. He knew that Haruka would arrive soon.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Kantarou frowned, he was slightly offended by Raikou's comment about his home. He always felt that his decoration was nice, especially in the bedrooms. He was going to remark something when he felt the heavy blow on his stomach,

"Ahh...ahh!" He cried out a little louder then he wanted to. He broke free of his gift and pushed his body to a corner of the room, his body not wanting to move. He knew he couldn't move too much or he would be totally useless.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:46 pm

The sun was shining, but the days atmosphere was nothing like the brilliant sun. Haruka was walking out of the pharmacy with a small bag in ihis hand. In that bag was a powder that was to be put into Kantarou's deink and stirred well. The doctor said it would get rid of the poison that ran through Kantarou's veins. "Now to get back." Haruka spread his wings up into the air and flapped down hard, blasting up from the ground into the sky. That was when a sickening feeling over came him. He flew faster back to the house, and sure enough when he landed, he saw that the sutras had been ripped off the house. Whihch meant that Kantarou was inside and vulnerable, if at all in danger. Haruka ran into the house, yelling out for Kantarou. When he finally made it to the room, he growled. Raiko was standing in his way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:34 pm

Raikou grinned,

"Ahh it's about time you showed up, I was starting to think you didn't care about your master at all," he said looking down at Kantarou, "but it's not like you'll be able to do anything, Oniqui Tengu." He drew his sword,

"Besides, I'm positive he won't be moving for quite some time." He said, refering to the fact that he had already doubled Kantarou's pain.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:37 pm

Kantarou held the wound, which had newly added pained. He bit his lip in pain until it bled, whimpering somewhat, the pains grew increasingly sharp, and it was getting harder and harder for him to move,

"...Haruka..." It was the only thing Kantarou could manage to say. He felt increasingly cold and it was so hard to move his body. Of course, he wouldn't tell him this. He would only move if he absolutely needed to.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:57 pm

Haruka swung his staff out once more to fight Raiko. " You're not getting Kantarou. I won't give him up to you. I am bound to him, and I will make sure no harm comes his way." Haruka threw the paper bag over to Kantarou. "Stay still. I will deal with this bastard." Haruka blasted forward, taking Raiko with him, crashing threw the rice paper doors, into the small garden area.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:04 pm

Raikou drew his sword and blocked it against Haruka's staff, but skidded into the garden. Looking around he smirked, it was more room for him to jump around, however, if he kept Haruka busy long enough Kantarou would be paralzyed before he would return, which was good,

"Bring it on." He began to fight aggressively, but wore a heavy guard, mainly because he needed to be able to take Kantarou with him. He sent a nice slash towards his left arm.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Kantarou just nodded at him slowly. He leaned his head against the wall, because he had a mirror in his bedroom, he could easily watch the fight. But something was bothering him. Haruka said he was helping me because he is bound to me. Does that mean there is no other reason he is fighting? Does that mean, he doesn't even consider me a friend? He thought sadly, not thinking about some of his hidden desires, ones that he could never and would never order Haruka to do.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:43 pm

Haruka blocked Raiko's attack but only slightly, so Raiko's blade hit his arm and cut the skin. "Raaagh!" Haruka slammed his staff into Raiko's stomach, and ran back towards Kantarou. He saw that Kantarou had the package, so he picked Kantarou up quickly and sped off through the house and got to the front door. It was best to get as far away from Raiko as possible, and Kantarou wasn't looking good. Haruka spread his wings and jetted off into the air. "Kantarou, can you hear me?" Haruka looked down at Kantarou. He was worried that his master wouldn't make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Kantarou didn't respond instantly, he was still lost in his thoughts. He stayed silent for a while before saying,

"Hai..." He said slowly, not so much thinking about anything. He felt really tired in fact. He wanted to go to sleep, but at the same time he didn't. It was strange, the way the human mind worked. He just stayed rather still, letting the air flow through his hair and brush up against his clothes and face. Maybe I'm just thinking too much about things....I've always thought too much...or maybe I'm just selfish. His eyes were just dully staring down, he had a lot on his mind and was feeling crappier by the second, it wasn't a good mix.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Raikou smirked when he slightly wounded Haruka. However, in return Haruka had hit him pretty hard in the stomach. He stood straight and watched the Oniqui Tengu flee with his beloved master. He continued to wear a grin,

"I suppose I'm going to have to follow. Honestly, leaving with something that belonds to me." He said, as leaves encrusted him as he disappeared.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:27 pm

Haruka gave a heartfelt smile. " That's good." He hugged Kantarou closer to his chest and flew at great speed. He figured going to the forest would be the best. Getting out of the sight of the city was on Haruka's mind. He knew thatit would be hard for Raiko to find them in the thick forest. Haruka could have stayed in the air longer, but the wound from Raiko"s sword on his chest oulsated and made him cringe. Damn this all. Haruka almost crash landed into the trees, but he held on just a bit longer and made it to the forest floor. His breathing became heavy, but he was just overall exhausted, not in grave danger like Kantarou. "Kantarou, the bag?" Haruka asked, searching around for the small paper bag with Kantarou's medicine in it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:40 pm

Kantarou didn't respond to his answer right away. A good minute or two after he had asked the question he replied almost inaudilby,

"In my gi." He was suffering from delayed reactions, exhaustion, and overall pain because of Raikou hitting him once more. The black wound almost turned an even darker shade of black, if that was possible.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next