Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

+3
kairiandroxas
Plummix
Hanyou_Foxgirl
7 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:12 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Katsum24

"Now be a good sister and die peacefully.. And at the hands of your own Twin! How poetic, don't you think?" 'What?'

"Sister... Sister please! I don't have much time left... Sister please! Kill me! Kill this thing that is inside me... Because... I... I think I killed...! Oh Katsumi, please forgive me!" 'Karumi... you killed them?'

"That's right Katsumi. Karumi killed your Parents to prove herself to Lord Ganon. Their dead because of her... Your beloved parents never to be again... All thanks to one little slip up from your beloved sister." 'I don't care.'

"Cat Fight!"

She was shocked. This turn of events happened to fast... Katsumi found herself getting more furious by the second. More furious then usual. The funniest part was that A, she was never this mad in her life, and B, she couldn't think of too much she would be mad about at the time. 'But... how...' She realized: If something was possessing Karumi, then it would easily be able to possess her or at least control her emotions.

With great effort, Katsumi calmed herself down. She didn't want her sister to get caught up in this fight and get hurt due to Katsumi's blind rage. The only problem was, she didn't know how to fight something she couldn't see, nevertheless, something that was inside of someone else's body. She would just have to act the role and figure it out during the action.

"No... you're not getting control over me." She took a battle stance, staff in hand. "You're on."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by Plummix Wed Dec 03, 2008 9:38 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Karumi11

"Hehehe... That's a Good Girl.... Fight. Fight to your heart's content!"

Karumi got onto her feet. Her eyes were dead, no color at all. She had an almost robotic-like movement. Her cold, Dead eyes stared hard at Katsumi... Almost piercing her flesh.

Karumi withdrew her Blunt Tonfas.

"LUM-MAK-OES!"

A strange, dark light envolped Karumi's Tonfas. That was strange... I've never used this kind of magics before....

Karumi untied a bow, and in a dance of Light and Ribbons, she seemed faster and swifter then ever!

Involuntarily, Karumi lunged, Tonfas ready, at Katsumi. She struck Katsumi's Staff, and putting all of her body weight into the attack, pushed against her staff for dear life.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:01 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Katsum25

Katsumi held up her staff, blocking the continuous attacks from Karumi's Tonfa's. Sick of the attack, Karumi pushed her staff forward, trying to push Karumi back, and jumped backwards.

There had to be something... and then she had it. Before she came to the school she was practicing with Karumi. She was testing out some of her new spells, and one of them had done quite a bit of damage, so much she was knocked unconscious. At the time, of course she was worried, but now that would be a good bit of information. If that spell had done that much damage not that long ago, chances are that it would have a similar result now, depending on how strong they both grew since that time. So, this way, even though she knocked her sister unconscious, she would have more time to think of a way to help her sister rather then getting both of them killed by this... thing.

She smilied slyly. This would work, it had to. She threw her staff high into the air and called "DANS-OH-DARKA". Her staff glowed purple, as well as her left hand. The staff came down, and she caught it in her right. Katsumi quickly transferred the magic from her the staff in her right hand to her left hand and waved it in Karumi's direction, sending dark magic flying at Karumi, and it hit.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:25 pm

A Globe of white light drew Karumi up into the sky... Out of harm's way. She was still unconcious... But something was odd...

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Cubus_10

The Four Agathas stood where Karumi's body was.

"What the?" They all looked at each other in awe.

"YOU LITTLE...YOU FOUL LITTLE.... DOGGY!"

Each of the Four Agatha's eyes began to glow.

"YOU WILL DIE FOR SPLITING ME INTO FOUR, YOU SCUM!"

The Yellow Agatha crashed down a lightning bolt straight down at Katsumi. This didn't look good...

Karumi absorbed the Lightning Bolt with her Diamond-Encrusted Tonfas. She turned back to look at her sister.

"Sister! I'm so glad to be back to normal... Thank you Sister, For saving me. Thank you Sister.... I'm... I'm sorry of what I did..."

Karumi, now getting bothered by the Static that was being built up in her Tonfas, decided to do something about this.

"RUKA-KIJA-SURGE!"

Karumi planted her left foot in front of her, and brought her right foot down while surging the lightning bolt infused with Karumi's powers at the Blue Agatha, sending the bolt of her Left Tonfa first and then her Right Tonfa.

Karumi grinned, looking back at Katsumi.

"Let's show these ugly Poes that they don't mess with the Kami Sisters." (( I just made up their last name.... xD ))

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Cubus_10

The Blue Agatha screamed in Agony. NO LIGHTNING.... AH!!!

She fell to the ground, in a bubbling and steaming puddle of Water...

But not for long. She re-assembled.

"Our Turn!"

They all circled around each other... And a strange ball of various colored energy began to form.

"Haha... DIE!"
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:12 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Elf

Amelinda had watched this fight go on long enough. She stepped out of the dark forest with her vines prepared. "Stop this right now!" Her vines shot out at a quick speed and wrapped around the Agathas. The vines held the Agathas arms down to their sides and more vines wrapped around the mouth. They no longer can move. "I seen enough of this. Be good little dears and just died." The vines tighted around them. "If I can spread your ashes all around the world.. would you re-assembled again?" Amelinda look over at the sisters. "Finish them."
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:21 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Katsum26The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Karumi13

Katsumi and Karumi jumped up simutaneously, dodging the huge ball of magic hurdeling towards them.

Karumi turned around to face her Twin Sister. "Are you ready, Katsumi? It's time to show these Poes who the realy magicians here are!"

Karumi nodded and smiled. Her sister was back. "Yeah."

The twins started to emit light and dark magic. A dark purple light surrounded Katsumi, as white light engulfed Karumi. The twins grabbed hands and the magic slowly began to mix and swirl around them.

"Finish them."

The twins nodded at this new girl who came into the battle. Whoever she was, it didn't matter because she had just made their job easier.

"Magie étrange et puissante, chercher et destory nos Ennemis! Crépuscule!"

The glowing magic around the two expanded to be twice as big as it was before, growing in power during the process. And in a dazzle of sparkling light and dark magics...

And then there was none. The Poes lay on the ground, steaming. They were obviously done... dead... no more.

The girls looked at each other and smiled, tilting their heads to the side a bit.

"Welcome back."
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:36 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 TP03

Link, felt the transformation and as he stood, he worked on getting used to using four legs instead of two. He felt the comfortable weight of Midna settling down on his back and let out a bark of laughter at how familiar it all felt. He then proceeded to take the hair band from Atticus between his teeth, before setting it on the forest floor. He sniffed it graciously, embedding Katsumi's scent in his mind.

Once he had had a good whiff, he stepped back a bit, attempting to remember how it felt to activate his senses. His eyes closed of his own accord, and after a moment he opened them. It was faint, but he could definately make out Katsumi's scent, a little ways away from where they were. He barked loudly to get everyone's attention, and then took, off, wanting to reach his new friend before something bad happened.

too late link. XD
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:20 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Ivan

Atticus jumped when Link bark. Shaking his head, he ran after him. .

:>.<: so short!!!
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:45 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Midna
Midna let out a shriek of laughter as Link took off. It was great to be back with Link. It had been so long since they'd last seen each other, she'd forgotten how much fun it was to ride on his back as he searched for objects or simply ran around Hyrule field.

She was enjoying herself so much that she almost forgot what they were looking for. Almost.

"How much farther, Link?" she asked. She'd always been able to understand him, even if she didn't understand his words. She always knew what Link was trying to say. Link was just that readable as a wolf, and she was just that good at reading him.

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 CrownClown-1
Nicolas followed after, running as fast as he could. He wasn't the most athletic person, demon or not. Atticus was much faster than he was, and there was no way he could keep up with the elf or the wolf. Still, he somehow managed to keep close enough that he could see where they were going. "Careful!" he called ahead. "There are Deku Nuts out here. Step on one and we'll get blinded!" He only knew about the natural flashbombs because he'd once had the bad luck of stepping on one. He'd been so dazzled by the bright light that he couldn't see or move for a good minute.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Amelinda's ears twiched. "Something coming." She looked back at the two sisters. " Does any of you know Atticus? I just can wait to see the look of his face when he see me." She let out a giggle. She turn to face the way the sound was coming. "Sound like an animal and someone else."

Note:Elf a very light on their feet. They don't makes a sound when walking or running.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:29 pm

Link, hearing Midna's question barked out a response, knowing that she'd be able to understand him. Katsumi was just up ahead, he could sense it! After hearing Nicolas' warning he was more careful about where he was running, jumping slightly to avoid a deku nut in his path. He had to admit that he was glad to hear something familiar, though he'd stopped collecting them when he was little. He kept running, slowing slightly when he noticed Nicolas was having trouble keeping up. If he was correct, the two demons would be right in front of them soon...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:56 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Katsum27

Katsumi nodded at the elf. "Yeah, I know him. He's one of my classmates. Why?" She thought for a moment then added "And who are you, exactly? I haven't seen you around here before..."

The elf mentioned an animal and someone else coming, and she was able to hear it, too. She didn't pay any mind to it, though. If they were looking for a fight, then they would fight. Otherwise, she would leave them alone. But the animal coming sounded like a wolf... and those weren't exactly normal for the area. 'I wonder... could it be Link and the others?', she thought, remembering today's previous events.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sat Dec 06, 2008 12:29 am

Amelinda smiled. "Atticus is my future husband." Amelinda hugged herself. " We are going to finish the school year, then get married." She glanced back to where the sound was coming from. Seeing a huge wolf with something on his back, and Atticus coming. She paid no mind to the thing behide Atticus.She scream out. "HONEY!!" running to Atticus." I missed you!!!" Her "Hello Kiss" was full of emotions.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:43 pm; edited 8 times in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:32 pm

Nicolas watched as the new elf tackled Atticus. Oh God, another one, he thought. It was yet another over-zealous elf. Like they really needed more of those around the school...

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:45 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Ivan

Atticus was shocked. He kissed her back before pushing her away. " Amelinda, what are you doing here? I thought you were going to school that on our land." He hugged her. "Nevermind.. Welcome. I missed you." He turned to Nicolas " Nicolas, This is my best friend,Amelinda . " He hugged her again.

Awww

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:20 pm

sailors turn?
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:48 pm

i think it's anybody's turn at this point
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Dec 10, 2008 6:54 pm

"Er... Nice to meet you," Nicolas said awkwardly. He could tell the elf didn't like him, but that was perfectly normal. Elves hated half demons almost as much as full demons.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:03 pm

Link dipped his head, acknowledging the new wolf, before looking over to Katsumi. Her and the pink haired demon were standing awfully close. Hadn't they just been fighting? He barked, asking her if everything was all right. Though, now that he thought about it, she probably wouldn't be able to understand him. He turned his head, looking to Midna, silently asking to be turned human again.

there! please, somebody post. this rp is like, dead.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Dec 21, 2008 12:55 pm

((cause we were waiting for someone who knew what to post to post))

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Katsum28

Katsumi looked at her group of friends and noticed that one person was missing. Link. She heard a bark and looked down, only to see that Link had, yet again, somehow got himself turned into a wolf.

"What happened while I was gone?"
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:10 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Midna
"Whoops! Forgot to turn you back!" Midna said with an amused smile. She hopped off of him and turned him back into his human form. She grinned as Link stood up and brushed the dirt off his clothes.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:06 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Link
Link turned towards Katsumi after hearing her question.

"Katsumi, this is Midna." He told her, pointing to said twilight princess. He looked over to the imp and grinned slightly. "She's an . . . old friend." He switched his gaze back to the dog demon. "But I think the better question would be, what, exactly, happened to you?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:30 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 11 Katsum29

Katsumi chuckled slightly. "Well, it's kind of a long story. Karumi is my twin sister, you see. When I left home to come to the school, weird things started happening. My parents were murdered and Karumi ended up being under Ganon's control. Another villain working with Ganon, Agatha, basically possessed her. In the end, Agatha was defeated and Karumi has her memories back."

She looked at her sister and then said "At least, I think that's basically what happened. It was all kind of confusing..." Then she turned back to look at Link. "The point is that Karumi isn't a villain anymore.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:13 pm

(Thank you for summing it up. I had no idea what was going on there)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:10 pm

((yeah, that's why i did it. It was kinda confusing for me at first, too.))

Hanyou's turn?
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next