Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

+3
kairiandroxas
Plummix
Hanyou_Foxgirl
7 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by kairiandroxas Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:52 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Katsum17

Katsumi walked on, Link right on her tail. She thought that she would need to take him to the Head Master's office before they went to her home, so that where she was leading him.

Since the Head Master's office wasn't far from where they entered the building, they were at the office in a minute or two. She opened the door and walked in, still hoping that he went through with her plan and didn't run away right now.

"Hi, I need to request an enrollment, please." She said. Unlike a normal school, you didn't have to get papers flown around in order to get to the head of the school, or to enroll a student. You could just walk right into the Head's office and talk, and if you wanted to be enrolled everything would be in place right away.

Unfortunatly, it's not the easiest thing to get into the school. You have to take a test, not a paper and pencil test. Nope, there was a special test that this school had. A physical test, to test your abilities. After all, it was a school of demons, and special humans. And even the rare half-demon. All of whom who either used magic or who fought with weapons, or even both.

'I hope he'll be able to pass...'
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by Plummix Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:15 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Koenma2

*Ahem*

"Oh, It's you Katsumi! How are your studies coming along? Oh right, You said you wanted to enroll a new student.."

Karkuroo turned on on his chair, sitting on several phone books just to be able to see over his desk...

"Is this the person that you mentioned Katsumi? Uhhh... He looks... Strange. What is he? A demon in disguise? Full Demon like you? Or perhaps half demon?"

*He examined the next "to be" student of his school..*

"He doesn't look like he can do much... Show me something boy! And make it snappy, I've got Nap time coming up here pretty soon... I mean, Paperwork! Lots and lots of Paperwork!"

((Sorry, The pic is a little large.. xD I hope I didn't ruin your Fic Han, Thought it would be a funny twist.. Very Happy))
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:32 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Link

Link faultered, pulling out his sword. "Er... what would you like me to show you.... sir?" He asked the head master, holding the master sword in his hand. He was a little unsure of how this worked. Was he supposed to do a trick or something?

Hah! No, that's great, plum. XD
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:42 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Ivan

He waited a long time to talk to Nicolas and now he was talking to him. Atticus was nervous." Umm... Well I .. thought it was cute. I put it in my hair cause I like the color. If you don't like ...I... I'll take it out." Atticus pulled the ribbon out of his hair and looked at it. " How about I put it on you? It is your favorite color right?" Atticus smiled sweetly. " Please!?!?"
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:44 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 CrownClown-1
Nicolas sighed. He couldn't say no to the elf in front of him. First off, it would be impolite. Second, the elf was one of the few people in the school who was nice to a half-demon such as himself. "Fine, but we have to hurry up and get to class. You know how the teacher gets when we're late for Elemental Magic class."

(Hey Plum, mind typin' your posts like a book? It's easier to read that way)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:53 pm

Atticus walked to Nicolas and tied the ribbon in his Nicolas hair--a nice big bow at on top of Nicolas's head. He look great. Atticus smiled; he was so happy. " You look nice, Nicloas." Atticus bowed a little " Thank you for letting me put the ribbon on you." Atticus stood up and gestured with a hand. " Shall we head to class now?" He slipped his arm around Nicloas's arm and waited for him to start walking.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:18 pm

Nicolas took the ribbon out of his hair. "Sorry, but I'm not going to wear it on my head," he said. Unlike the elf, he was not like that. Instead, he tied it around Atticus's neck. "You can hold on to it for a while and give it to me later, okay?"

With that, he went to the school building and to class.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:50 pm

Atticus Touched the ribbon gently and smiled. He ran off to catch up with Nicolas. He would wear it just like this until the end of the day. Then he'd give it back to Nicolas. He sighed and walked into class behind him. He sat down and waited for class to start. Today was going great.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:29 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Witch
"Don't get comfy, everyone! We're heading outside!" Ms. Daia Frost said. "Less likely to cause the school to explode." She giggled at her own joke and led the class outside. "All right, everyone! Seperate into pairs!"

Nicolas rolled his eyes when Atticus latched onto his arm. They always were paired up, even though Nicolas's element was ice and Atticus's earth. No one ever wanted to pair up with the half-demon, so it wasn't like he could say "I want to work with someone else today, if that's okay." He was sort of stuck, whether he liked it or not.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:34 pm

((i used the buddy poke on myspace again. haha. no, she's not really all chibi like.))

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Keadon
((i'm gonna crop it so it's not always so long, so don't freak over it now))

Username: love4Sora
Name: Keadon
Nickname: N/A
Species: Cat Demon (tiger to be exact)
Element (if they have one): Earth
Weapon (if they have one): her claws (can be poisoness) and sometimes her teeth.
Short bio: Keadon can be quite stubborn at times, but she's still a nice girl. She doesn't get mad easily, but when she is, watch out for her poison claws (they react when she's angry). Often times she'll do just about anything anyone will ask her, as long as it doesn't go against her nature. Keadon loves the colors green and purple. She can hear just about anyone or anything that's around her, so it's impossible to spread rumors about her. She can almost see perfectly in the dark.

Last edited by love4Sora on Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:07 pm

Atticus Turned to speak with Nicolas and with a smile asked him. " What are we doing today if I may ask?" Atticus looked around. " I hope we do something fun." He turn back to Nicolas. " Don't you?"

(eww short post))
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:44 am

"All right, we're going to practice with your specific elemental power." Ms. Frost pointed to specific places on the grounds, saying which was best for each type of element. She paused, and thinking better of it, said, "How about we practice using our elements in places that aren't under perfect conitions?" Ms. Frost smiled and said, "Everyone stay exactly where you are and try your best to use your power."

Nicolas was in a decent spot for his own power. Of course, ice and cold was an element where everywhere was a decent spot. There were rocks nearby and a bunch of vines, so the place was also decent for Atticus. "Well, we should get started," Nicolas said. He held up his claw hand and focused. An ice crystal formed in his hand and grew larger until it was a giant snowflake that sparkled like diamonds. "Not too difficult, right?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:13 am

Atticus closed his eyes for a second then took a deep breath. Sparkles slowing started falling from his hand and the vines around slowly started moving towards them and wrapped around round Atticus like at snake. Atticus giggled. He held up his hand and shook a finger at the vines. " No No No. You have to get down. I'm not a tree my little ones. " The vines slowing slithered down off of him but stayed at his feet. " I can do more... " He grab some dirt and held up for Nicolas to see. A plant started to grow from the dirt in Atticus's hand. It was a blue flower. " Do you like it?" He smiled at Nicolas.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:20 am

*He raised one of his brows at Katsumi* "He's a human isn't he?"

*He sighed* "Do you have any magical powers at all son? Any at all? We need you to have some kind of powers to fit in here... If you don't have any, you'll be a real outcast."

The Sword looked very odd. *He inspected it from far away* "WAIT. Is your name Link,son?"
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:59 pm

Link looked at the headmaster oddly, a little weirded out.

"Yes, my name is Link. I live in Hyrule but..." He trailed off here, unsure if he should say anymore. "I've been having... difficulty... getting home." He looked at the headmaster, wondering what he was going to do next. This strange little man sure was full of surprises. He noticed the headmaster eyeing his sword and held it a little more tightly in his hand, staying alert.

"How do you know my name?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:06 pm

'Again with the blue,' Nicolas thought. "It's very pretty," he replied, not wanting to offend the elf.

Nicolas flicked his claw, and the ice flake he created broke into smaller, identical ones. Once those had fallen to the ground, he held his claw out again. This time, a huge heap of snow plopped onto the ground in the form of a snowman.

And thus the class continued. Everyone but Nicolas and Atticus were struggling with the task at hand. And of course, that both of them a couple cold looks. Nicolas earned the most of them, though.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:31 pm

Atticus sighed and watch the flower died in his hand, returning to the world so it may be born again. An idea pop in his hand. What if he could make a flower last forever...? Just one flower... or five. He turned to Nicloas, thinking. Then he shook his head. It was in his wildest dreams that Nicloas would want to travel the world with him so he could find flowers. Atticus sighed again. That's when it hit him. Magical Philosophy is next.

Last edited by Shimanishiki on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:57 pm

"Thanks for a great class, everyone!" Ms. Frost called to her students. She really liked teaching. "Oh, Nicolas, stay after a moment, would you?" The rest of the class snickered, thinking he was in trouble.

"I guess I'll be seeing you later," Nicolas said. "Good luck in Combat class."

He walked up to the teacher. "Is something wrong, Ms. Frost? Was I making mistakes?"

"On the contrary! You seem to have mastered ice and snow," Ms. Frost smiled. "I just wanted to tell you that you were doing well in this class. Also, don't let everyone else get to you, okay?" She patted Nicolas's shoulder. "I'm rooting for you, Nicolas. Your mother will be so happy when she hears how well you're doing. Want me to tell her anything for you?"

Nicolas shook his head. "No, that's all right." He walked away and waved. "I have to get to Magical Philosophy. See you tomorrow, Ms. Frost!"

And with that, he rushed back to the building, praying that he wouldn't be late.

Last edited by sailorstar165 on Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:06 pm

"I thought they were just rumors. Your really the legendary Hero of Time Link? And you can't get home. Well, This is quite a pickle!"

He grabbed his binky off the desk, and stuck it into his mouth. He looked deep in thought, trying to come up with a good plan.

"Alright, Katsumi here will be your guide to the school. We'll all try to get you home as best as we can. Here's your class schedule."

Out of thin air, a class schedule dropped into Link's arms.

"Your first class is Magical Philosophy, one of the newer classes. Also in this class is Katsumi, Nicolas, Atticus and Keadon. The class is starting later today."

"Oh and Link... Try not to draw any extra attention to yourself..."

*He nodded to Katsumi, almost saying : "Keep on eye on him, and make sure he doesn't die!"*
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:20 pm

Link blinked after hearing the headmasters last words.

Make sure he doesn't die?

How could he possibly die in a school? ... full of... demons... and other magical creatures...

Nevermind. He looked over at Katsumi, wondering if she was going to she was going to explain how this school worked, exactly. As the two walked out of the headmasters office, Link turned to Katsumi.

"So... when exactly does Magical Philosophy start?" He asked her, eyeing his schedule.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:34 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 2 Katsum19

"In a few minutes" Katsumi said, replying to Link's question. She led Link down the crowded hallways, turning every so often to make sure Link was still following. Once they reached the classroom, she took one of the seats in the back. They just barely made it to class. She assumed that the schedule that the Head Master gave Link was almost, if not exactly the same as her own, so as to make her gaurd dog job easier.

They had missed all of the first class, which was Elemental Magic. That was a real bummer, it being Katsumi's favorite class and all. "Hmm, we missed our first class..." She said. She wasn't able to see all of Link's schedule, which was why she didn't know where he went after this, but she got a glimpse of his first class.

She turned and saw Nicholas walking into the door.

((I stopped there because i didn't know if you wanted your character to have any friends, Sailor, cause i know he's supposed to be an outcast. My character doesn't really have anything against half demons, so it's up to you now.))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:33 pm

( Short Post alert)

Atticus saw the new guy first. 'Mmm Kinda cute... but not my type.' Atticus smiled sweetly at Link and took his sit at that was beside Nicolas's. He looked out the windows that was in the classroom and started thinking to himself again.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Link returned the blonde boy's smile, before looking around the classroom. Everyone looked very... different. Some of them even had pointed ears, like himself. He wondered vaguely if they thought he would be weird, since he was just human and all. He shifted in his seat, the master sword and his shield pressing into his back. He noticed that no one in the classroom was wearing hat's, so he took his off, in case it was a rule or something. Running a hand through his mild hat hair, he waited for the teacher to come in, wondering what classes in a school for magical creatures would be like.

He was glad that his seat was next to Katsumi, as he didn't know anyone else.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Nicolas hesitated as he entered the room. Few bothered to look up at the "filthy half-demon," but the ones who did were giving him a glare colder than any ice he could ever make with his magic. He sighed and sunk into his chair. That's when he smelled something strange that he couldn't quite pinpoint

He had a stronger sense of smell than most humans, but it couldn't hold a candle to most demons. Not only was he part ice demon (which had a relatively weak sense of smell compared to other demons), but he was also human. Still, he could tell that there was a strange new scent in the air.

Nicolas glanced around until he saw a boy in green. The person looked human enough except for the ears--those looked elfish. The boy didn't smell like an elf though--Nicolas had gotten quite used to elf smell thanks to Atticus, who seemed to be in a lot of his classes. Instead, the new boy smelled strongly of pumpkin, horse, and goat. A farm boy, perhaps?

"Good morning," Nicolas said, holding out his human-like hand. It did have claw like nails, but it wasn't as bad as his black arm, which resembled talons. "My name is Nicolas. Are you new here?"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:53 pm

Link looked over to the boy adressing him, before smiling. "Er, yes. My name is Link." He took the boy's hand, careful to avoid his claws. They looked pretty sharp. "So, what's magic philosophy like?" Link asked Nicolas, tilting his head to the side slightly. He noticed that other people in the room seemed to be glaring at him, which confused him greatly.

Or were they glaring at Nicolas?

He studied him more carefully, for something evil or wrong about his person.

He could find nothing.

Ignoring his new 'classmates' stares, Link continued to wait for Nicolas' answer.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next