Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

+3
kairiandroxas
Plummix
Hanyou_Foxgirl
7 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:01 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 CrownClown-1
"Well," Nicolas said thoughtfully, "I honestly cannot explain it. Magical Philosophy is like any other philosophy class, but about magic instead. It's quite hard to describe. You will probably get an idea when the teacher starts teaching."

Nicolas was trying his best to be polite to the new student. After all, first impressions were especially important for half-demons such as himself. He was a monster among humans, but a mistfit among humans.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by Plummix Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:10 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 Capa_onegai_teacher_01_g

Mrs H. sauntered into the room. Her first day of class! She had slight butterflies in her stomach. She buried her nose in her textbook, and then looked up embarrassed.

"Right! Class must begin! Everyone take your seats students..."
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:13 pm

"Um, Sensei?" Nicolas said. "Everyone is already sitting." The rest of the class giggled. If anyone but him had said it, no one would have said anything about it. Nicolas sat down and felt the color in his cheeks.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:20 pm

do you mean misfits among demons?
The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 Link

Link grinned slightly at NIcolas, sensing his embaressment. Honestly he was relieved that people were being nice to him. Not that he'd ever admit it, but he really prefered to stay around people he knew. He was always a little uneasy... though that was to be expected, as he'd spent the last few months of his life running around as a wolf and fighting monsters.

The master sword was really starting to bother him. Sighing he unhooked it's sheath from around him, opting to hang it on the back of his chair instead, as well as his shield and hat. He really needed to stop carrying so much stuff around. Though, it had become a habit. He was sure that lobbing around a boomerang, numerous bombs, a sword and shield, a lantern, a strange bird (occasionally), two grappling hooks, a slingshot, a horse call, a fishing pole, iron boots, a bow with thirty arrows, a rod that could bring statues to life (the dominion rod, he thinks it was called), a really heavy ball and chain, and a spinner (which he really wasn't sure how he managed to carry around when it was supposed to carry him), had really increased his strength. In all honesty, he hadn't even realized how much he was carrying until he dumped his pockets out once he got back home.

He really had tried to carry less, but the only thing he could force himself to get rid of was the fishing rod and slingshot. As well as the ball and chain. He could barely carry that thing!

Once he had finished getting comfortable he turned to face the teacher.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:23 pm

"Alright. Welcome to Magical Philosophy. This is a new class here at Black Blossom School Of Magic. And I'm very excited to sculpt all your young minds!"

She breathed in deeply.

"There are several theories on how our universe came to be. Some theories suggest that it was created by one single 'All-powerful Being'. Others suggest that great beings called 'Titans' carved the universe into what it is now. And yet further still points to the fact that our universe was created by a huge explosion of different types of magics all at once."

"Well, I guess the best I can say is pick a theory and stick too it... I'm not going to be really teaching any of them. It's prohibited by the Dean."

"Speaking of the Dean, Our first lesson today is on Ancient Magic Amplifiers. Luckily the Dean allowed me to bring in the mother of all of them."

She walked over to her desk and rummaged through it for a bit. She pulled out a strange blue looking flute like object.

"Musical Instruments have been used as Magic Amplifiers since the beginning of time. Some people favor certain instruments, such as a Harp or even a Piccolo. This is the most ancient, and theoretically still the most powerful Magical Amplifier, the Occarina. They've been around for thousands of years. They can generate sweet music, and also be used as powerful weapons."

She looked up at the clock, and out the window. She needed to wrap up her lesson, before class ended!

"So, What have we learned today class?"

The bell rang. Drat, They were saved by the bell...

"Oh, Mr Link. The Dean wants to see you in his office in about an hour. I hope your adjusting to life her at Blossom. Oh, and he said to come STRICTLY alone."

"Have a nice day class."

Last edited by Plummix on Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:32 pm

Link sighed, feeling his good mood fading. He should have been expecting something like this. After all, bad things just seemed to happen to him. He turned to Katsumi, gathering the all the stuff he had taken off.

"Hey, can you show me where my next class is?" He asked her, showing her the schedule. He thought for a moment, before asking, "Didn't the dean make our schedule's similar?" He asked her quizzically. Not that he didn't want to be in another class with the demon girl, on the contrary really. He looked over his shoulder, to Nicolas.

Maybe his next class would be with him as well. After all, if he was going to be here a while, he wanted to attempt to make friends, rather than enemies.

sorry... it's been edited a lot, so make sure you see the updated version...
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:40 pm

"No, I have Demon history next," Nicolas replied. He read the paper again and said, "Transformation class? Are you a sorceror?" There weren't many in the class who could transform. Most were demons, but a few other beings could transform their own body or at least part of it.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 pm

"No." Link answered him. Sure, he had been able to turn into a wolf for a while, but he figured that that had been something with limited uses, especially because Hyrule had been freed of the Twilight. He smiled absentmindedly to himself, remembering Midna.

He wondered how she was doing...

Suddenly he looked at Katsumi and Nicolas.

"Hey... how long do you guys have to get to your next classes?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 09, 2008 11:53 am

Nicolas glanced at the clock. "About... two minutes. My class isn't far from here, so I won't be late, and you're a new student, so they won't mind if you're late." He was slipping out of his polite speech and into a less formal, more familiar one he used with those he trusted and thought friendly. Link probably didn't realize what he was, but Nicolas was sure that would change in a few class periods. That's when he'd be hated by the new student.

"I'll be seeing you," he said before leaving the room.

(probably my last post before Canada. I'm only posting 'cause I won't be able to until I get back.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:18 pm

((thank you guys. *we'll see what we can do without you sailor, but we'll probably need you soon and end up waiting, anyways. HAVE FUN!!!))

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 Katsum21

She contunied to attempt looking at Link's schedule. He had been conversing with Nicolas and forgot to hold the paper steady so Katsumi could read it. She was alble to make out what it said right as Nicolas announced his departure. "See you soon, Nicolas," she called. They had the class after this one toegether, so it really was soon.

Katsumi was surprised by Link's schedule. His classes were all exactly the same as her's. She was in all of the classes for advanced students. Espically, these classes were advanced for her age. She was three years younger than a handful of the others in her classes. (The school may be for demons, but it still is run sumilarly to a normal school, age groups included.) And the humans (if there ever were any) in her classes were in their senior years. Link only looked to be 16, and he was in her classes. The Head Master must think extremely highly of Link, and know something that she doesn't.

Answering Links previous question, she said: "We usually get five minutes to get around, but we ended up staying here and talking for three. So, Nicolas wasn't lying."

Katsumi had nothing against humans, and half demons. Most of the demon's didn't have anything against humans, either, but when it came to half demons, they were hysterical. Most of the school despised Nicolas for him being a half demon, and his name was known all over the school because he was on of the only ones. Katsumi actually thought he might make a good friend, but Nicolas most likely didn't know that, because he usually just didn't talk to the other demons, including her, usually.

"Follow me, Link. We're going to be late..."

((I'm sorry i put her in accelerated classes, it was the only way i could think of explaning her age))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:25 pm

Link nodded, following Katsumi to their next class. He looked around at the students in the hallway's as they passed, most of them regarding him curiously, others waving at the 'new kid'. Link politely nodded back, continuing on his walk.

He really preferred not to talk a lot.

That was probably why most of the people he met on his adventures probably thought that he couldn't. Or wouldn't.

A common mistake.

"So..." Link began, attempting to make conversation -something he really wasn't all that good at- "How long have you been going to school here?"
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:47 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 Katsum22

"Um...I've been here for almost 2 years now. I'm in the 9th grade. This school has 8th graders up to 12th graders. Then you graduate, like a normal school system. Earlier you said that you were from some place called Hyrule, right? What's it like there." Katsumi decided to keep up the small talk for a while. Well, at least until they got to class, and they were almost there, with not much time to spare. If she was still curious and they still had questions for eachother, well, she could pass him a note or something.

((FYI, i talk to hanyou before making all of this up about the school))
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:05 pm

Link grinned, remembering his birthplace. "It's.... beautiful." He said, with no other words to describe it. "There are several provinces... I live in one called Ordona. The town I live in is pretty small, it's a farming village. I used to... help herd the goats." He frowned as he spoke this last part, thinkig about how his friend would have to put them all in the barn by himself tonight. Everyone would probably be really worried, especially the kids.

"And, there's a castle where the princess Zelda rules. Around that is castle town... a lot of humans live there. It's a pretty big city." He informed her. "Up on death mountain are the Gorons... and then the Zora's live way upstream from Lake Hylia..." He was getting wistful just thinking about everything he had left behind. "Back when I was saving Hyrule from being swallowed by Twilight," He explained, as if it were a normal conversation topic, "The Zora's gave me this tunic that allowed me to breathe underwater. I think I still have it..." He said absentmindedly. "Oh, and my horse Epona, I usually take her everywhere these days. Before Zant began to take over, we had never left Ordon before, so she really enjoys seeing everything." Suddenly he blushed, looking over to Katusmi sheepishly.

"You probably have no idea what I'm talking about..." He told her. Should he tell her how he saved Hyrule? Or would that be too cocky of him? He didn't want to seem arrogent.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:26 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 Katsum23

Katsumi had stopped walking when Link began describing his homeland. It sounded like a beautiful place, and Link was very fond of it, she could tell, by the way he spoke of it. She didcided that she would like to visit this "Hyrule" and "Ordona" one day, if she got the chance to.

But than she got confused. '...saving Hyrule from being swallowed by Twilight?' All of the other descriptions he gave her seemed fascinating, logical, and incredible. This part of Link's speech, however, she didn't even process until Link had finished what he was saying.

"I understood what you were saying until I processed the part about 'saving Hyrule from being swallowed by Twilight.' Then I got somewhat confused," Katsumi admitted. "But I guess I'll hear the backround details eventually, you know, if you don't want to tell me right now. But you have to tell me everything before you leave here and go back home, promise?" She wasn't too eagre to know what he was talking about, but she was deffinatly interested. And she wanted to hear more about this horse Epona and why she wasn't with him now. She had never ridden a horse, but she had seen pictures, and they were beautiful creatures.

She also began walking again because the bell was going to ring any second.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:45 pm

She signed. The teacher of the Transformation class had a terrible accident. Now Mrs H. had to be the "sub" of the Transformation class. She knew NOTHING of the topic! She looked at her class roster. There were only a few students on it... a few she recognized from her class. All she can do is try her best.

And then she saw her. Katsumi, from her earlier class. Something inside of the teacher was very disgusted at the sight of her. Maybe it's because she's probably one of the "Teacher's pets" types...

She put on a happy face for the class that was coming in. She had to think of something!
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:35 pm

"Er, sure. I promise." He told her, easily keeping up with her pace. He hadn't noticed before but he was slightly taller than Katsumi. Which was saying a lot, since he had alway's considered himself short. That was probably why he liked the village kids so much. They always looked up to him, as if he were the leader of their little group. Which in a sense, he was.

Link diverted his attention from Katsumi, to the teacher of the class. He was a little confused when he realized that it was the same person who had taught the last class, as magic philosophy and transformation had nothing to do with each other. He figured he'd find out soon enough though, and took a seat next to Katsumi, waiting for the class to start.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:55 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 E3ea7971

Kiomi slid silently into a desk, not caring who it was by. She opened her binder and started to write down the assignment. she noticed the boy next to her was not a regular student here, she'd never seen him before. He was average height, had wierd ears, and was inevitably...green.

She turned towards him and said casually: "You new here?" he nodded an she continued: "You won't last long, if you don't learn quick." She kept going, though she saw the plain look of confusion spread across his face. "That's not your seat. I would suggest you find another one before Bakura comes back. He won't like new blood in his seat. Especially someone like you. Don't take it personally, you just scream 'hit me'."

Other students gasped as they saw her conversing with the new kid, bu she ignored them. She hoped the boy didn't notice.

"This may sound harsh, but you must forgive me. It's for you're own good... I'll help you if you have any trouble, though."

Great, this is chance to make a friend. A REAL one.

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coloring)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:07 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 3 -anime-guy
(yes, I know this pic is insanely big, but bear with me here. I'll fix it soon. ... It would be nice to have some help though. I really like this pic.)

Bakura sauntered inside the transformation class, eyeing all the students in there. Everything seemed to be normal, which was good. He didn' t like change going on in his school. Suddenly he sniffed the air, tentavily at first, and then deeper. He frowned. There was someone... new, here. His eyes pinpointed the new students location, looking at him curiously. Bakura narrowed his eyes at the strange boy. He was weird.

Bakura didn't like weird people.

And he didn't like the color green.

And he really didn't like people sitting in his seat.

Walking over the the new kid he slammed his sword down on the desk, smirking at him. "Hey. You must be new here." He said, staring directly into the elvin-looking boy's eyes. The boy nodded, slightly warily. "Yeah, you must be, because everyone here knows that this," He pointed to the chair that Link was in. "This is my seat." He continued to stare into the green boy's eyes, waiting for them to glass over. Hypnosis came in handy sometimes, he found.

But it never happened. He frowned. Why didn't his powers work on this kid?

He growled, clenching his fists. "That means move." He snapped, about ready to punch this green freak.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:23 pm

Link frowned at this new person, regarding him seriously. He appeared to be... hostile. His fingers were itching to draw the master sword, but he realized that causing a scene wouldn't solve anything. Opting to be the bigger person he stood, his lips staying in a thin line. He saw the guy smirk at him, quickly sitting on top of the desk and placing his feet in the chair Link had just been sitting on.

Link ignored this gesture, moving to sit in front of Katsumi instead, where there was open seat. Who was this guy?

... And who exactly did he think he was? Link felt anger bubbling up within him but quickly forced it down, figuring that this guy was like any other bully. He looked at the teacher, wondering when she was going to begin to teach.

nah, it's not on photobucket. I guess I'll put in on there then, thanks.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:36 pm

Bakura scoffed, noticing how easily the kid moved. "What a push-over." He said to himself, shaking his head. He turned, grinning at the teacher before sitting correctly in his desk and leaning over it unceremoniously. He played with the necklaces that adorned his chest, feeling immensely bored. They had a sub today. The new blood wasn' t turning out to be any fun at all, which was a shame, seeing as he had seemed like he was pretty strong. He'd have to test out the extent of his abilities later.

"Hey, Katsumi." Bakura said, getting her attention by waving faintly. "Who's the new guy?" He figured that if anyone would know it'd be her. Especially because she had seemed concerned when he started messing with him, so he assumed they knew each other. Usually he didn't like talking to the girl, since she didn't look at him like he was the smexiest thing alive, like the other girls did, but he was slightly curious. The new kid didn't look like he was from around here.

p.s taiyaa, love your quote. Oh god, we've gotta write more of those fairy tales, they were hilarious! XD

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sat Sep 13, 2008 1:37 pm

Aaaarrrg...

Kiomi sighed, not wanting the company of the giant oaf next to her. He had just drove away her new possible real friend.

"What does it matter to you who he is. He's probably no one. He just didn't get around to seeing the seating chart."

If she was going to protect Link from any more harassment, then she would have to cassually pass him off as nothing to be worried about. But then of course, if Bakura was to loose interest in him, then he would certianly refocus his attention to her, meaning that she would never be able to talk to Link alone, to create a friendship because Bakura's ego wouldn't allow it.

She would have to put up with Bakura to be friends with Link.

Already he was quite popular among his seemingly newfound friends. There was something about him that you couldn't help but like. He was so friendly. So open. So--

Bakura was staring at her smugly. She'd been so preoccupied with thinking of how to protect Link, that her eyes had wandered over to him. Link was half hidden, behind Bakura's goofy gaze... He thought she was STARING at him! HIM of all the people in the class! No wonder he had an underserved look of accomplishment on his face! That idiot. She shook off his gaze, and tried to end the conversation.

"Let it go. He's nothing. Besides, class is almost starting."

She waited for the teacher to begin as she wondered what the assignment would be for today. She hoped that they wouldn't have partners. She would get stuck with some poser. She always did. Bakura was still smiling. She laughed quietly at his idiocy.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Meanwhile, in Demon History, Nicolas was bored to tears. They were going over the Demon Vampire wars for the fiftieth time in all his years in school. Worse, because everyone already knew the content of the lesson, the demons in class decided that throwing things at him would reduce the boringness level of the period.

He glanced out the window at the warm sunlight and wished he could be outside. There were only 5 more classes and a lunch break before dinner for the bording students such as himself. Thank God there's only one more class before lunch, Nicolas thought as he doodled a circle with wings and a tail in his notebook. He was planning on making one in Magic Creations later.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 pm

Bakura smirked at the girl seated in front of him. So, Kiomi liked him, huh? Well, it was understandable. He was sexy beyond all reason. He chose to disregard it for now, figuring he'd make a move later. Until then...

"So, Kiomi. Like what you see?" He asked her, his smirk growing and showing off one of his fangs. It couldn't hurt to flirt a bit.

XD I like being the cool/bad/sexy guy in the school! It is highly entertaining.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:04 pm

Kiomi sighed and swalowed the bile that rose in her throat before barely muttering the words: "Yeah, I guess you could say that."

She took in a deep breath and continued their conversation. It lasted all class period. This was going to be a PAIN.

Remember: You're doing this for Link. she thought.

Last edited by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 on Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : coloring)
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:35 pm

Mrs H. got up and taught the class.

...An hour later, The bell rang, ending school.

(( Sorry, I've gotten pretty tired of this character, And I REALLY want to get to this next part..))

"Don't forget Mr. Link, The Dean wants to see you in his office."
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next