Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

+3
kairiandroxas
Plummix
Hanyou_Foxgirl
7 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:56 am

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Link

Link blinked. He didn't understand it all, but he did manage to get one thing out of it.

"Ganon."

His voice was almost a whisper.

So he really had come back then? It figured that this was all his doing. His eyes narrowed almost imperceptibly as he thought about his final battle with the villain. He could feel his left hand clutching, unconciously reaching towards his sword.

How had this happened?

And now other's were put in danger as well. It wasn't just Hyrule this time.

Suddenly Link thought of something and froze.

Hyrule.

If things were happening over here, how were things going back there? Was zelda alright? What about his friends, the goron's, the zora's, what if they were all in grave danger? His brow furrowed uncharicteristically as he thought of what to do.

It was obvious that Ganon needed to be defeated, but how? He wasn't even sure where he was now, whether in Hyrule, or in this land. They had no leads.

His blue eyes switched over to Karumi briefly.

Would she know? She was working for him, though Katsumi had said she had been under some sort of a trance. But she had to know [i]something[i], right?

He turned and faced the pink-haired demon.

"Karumi, was it?" He asked, keeping his voice level. Link's sky blue eyes bore into her's as he voiced his question. "You worked for Ganon before, do you know where he could be hiding now?" He looked away briefly. No one else was supposed to have gotten involved in these struggles. Ganon was Hyrule's problem, and it sickened him greatly that he had stooped so low as to scout other realms for henchmen. "Please . . . any information at all would be helpful."
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1092
Quote : I'm a failure fakir and I"m proud of it!
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Back to top Go down

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Empty Re: The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:58 am

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Ivan

Atticus Listened as Link question Katsumi. He want to know what was going on,but Amelinda kept snaking her arms around him. Pushing the arms away he whispered to himself. "Ganon?" Way does that name ring a bell in his head. Trying to think why, he absentmindedly pulled Amelinda's arms away again.

Come back. I will not let the RP Died!!!
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 302
Quote : This is not called heat. It called Hell, my skin is melting off...
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:01 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Midna
"Ganon," Midna repeated. "He's this power-hungry jerk who keeps trying to take over the world. Everyone in Hyrule and the Twilight Realm has heard of the loser. 'Course, since I don't really know where this is, I can't say for sure if you guys have ever heard of him."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Mon Jan 05, 2009 9:05 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Elf

Amelinda glanced at the little green thing. "I haven't hear of him." She try to hide her disapproval of Atticus's friends. She snaked her arms around Atticus one more time. He may be gay right now, but he was going to marry her sooner or later.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Tue Jan 06, 2009 6:44 pm

(( Hey all. I'm sorry I killed the RP. Things came up. xD

*hugs Hany* Don't worry! I know the breath of life....))

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Karumi13

"Ganon... Well... I don't..."

Memories flashed through her head. Her parents bodies dead on the forest floor, her eyes dead. Her hands were covered in blood...

"Ganon! He betrayed me."

She ran into Katsumi's arms, who although they were twins, was much larger then she was. Hot tears streamed down her face.

"I'm afraid of him... Please... Please don't make me go see him."

Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 152
Quote : "What? I LOVE Kikyo!"
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:41 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Katsum11

Katsumi was surprised at her sister's reaction, yet not so surprised. She looked at Link, not sure of what to say or do. She figured he'd know, since he apparently had some idea who this Ganon was.

But she knew that they wouldn't be able to make Karumi go see this Ganon, so she couldn't lead her to him. But, maybe, she'd be able to at least tell them where he was, so they could go find him. At least, that way, Karumi wouldn't have to go. As long as they had a map...

"We won't make you go anywhere, Karumi. But... can you at least tell us where he is? You don't have to if you don't want to, though..." Katsumi was surprised at how eager she was to go and find him. She didn't know much about this guy and she already hated him so much.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Thu Jan 08, 2009 1:58 am

Karumi kringed.

"No Sis. I want revenge for his lies and trickery..."

She stood, drew her tonfas, and took a battle stance.

"Ganon is just through this forest."

Karumi pointed S, towards where Link first arrived here, by the stump.

"He'll pay... Sister. He'll pay."
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:29 am

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Katsum12

Katsumi was shocked at her sister's sudden mood swing. Usually, when that happened, something bad was bound to happen. Hopefully that bad thing would happen to Ganon.

"Alright, Karumi. Should we leave now?" She asked everyone else. It was her job to get the information out of Karumi, but it was everyone else's job's to decided what to do with the information.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:10 am

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

Link sighed, his eyes rolling upward as he thought. Most of his weapons he had left back in Ordon, though he did have the master sword. And Karumi obviously wanted to help, and he was sure the other demons would want a swing at him too . . . but would they be enough to defeat Ganon? Link wasn't used to working in groups like this. Before, it had just been him, and Midna. He had defeated Ganon, and quite frankly, he didn't really like working together. Though it's not like he could just say, "This is my fight, you all stay here!" Because apparently Ganon had wronged these two twins as well . . .

Link sighed.

When did everything get so complicated?

He looked back at the academy.

"Well . . . we're going to need all the help we can get. Do you guys know anybody else from the academy, who wouldn't mind missing class and would be willing to help?"

this is my way to get bakura back in here. i don't think taiyaa's gonna be on anytime soon so . . . yeah. somebody suggest bakura, please! I really like him, and it's been like, what, ten pages?
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimanishiki Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:48 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Ivan

Atticus thought for a moment. " If we are going to fight these guy, we are going to need some more help." Atticus turned to Nicolas with a sorry look. "We are going to need a vampire. We need Bakura, I think he can help." He glanced around for any objections. "Now who wants to came back with me to get a few things and Bakura?" Atticus smiled sweetly.

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Elf
"I'll come with you!" Amelinda smiled. "I would like to meet a vampire!" She turned to look at Link then everyone else. "I always liked dogs, and that green thing is so cute!" Pointing to Midna. She paid no mind to the half demon.
Shimanishiki
Shimanishiki
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:41 am

"I am not a green thing!" Midna snapped at the elf. "I am Midna, the Twilight Princess!" She hated her imp form. If she was in her real form, she would never be called "green thing".

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 CrownClown-1
Nicolas sighed. "All right, let's get Bakura," he said unwillingly. He paused a moment. "I'd like to help you too, Link. This Ganon guy's bad news for all of us." Especially for me. From the sound of it, Ganon would either try destroy all half demons or try to use them to his advantage. They looked human to a certain extent: they'd be the perfect secret weapon.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Plummix Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:39 pm

Karumi cringed.

A Vampire? Like with fangs? And sucking blood?

The mere thought of getting the blood sucked out of her sent shivers down her back.

"Uhmmm... Is there any chance this Bakura fellow is a nice vampire? I do I need to go pick some garlic and sharpen my pair of wooden tonfas into a stake?"

Karumi seemed genuinely frightened. But the thought of meeting a vampire would be really...

Exciting! Karumi giggled and smiled.

"Katsumi, do you like Bakura?"

She turned her head and looked at Link. An odd range of emotions washed over her.
Plummix
Plummix
Role Player

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:17 pm

Link almost groaned at the thought of going back to get Bakura. Really, the guy just pissed him off. But he kept a straight face.

"Thanks, Nicolas." He said gratefully once he heard the half-demons words. The more the merrier, right?

He looked over to Atticus.

"I'll come too."

As soon as they got Bakura, they were off.

And it would be easy too.

All they had to do was bribe him with more blood, after all.

"Well then, we should get going."

He turned, walking back the way they had come towards the academy. Anybody who was coming with them would follow, and if they weren't they would just have to wait in the woods until everyone else got back.

happy, plum? ^_^
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 am

Midna turned back into Link's shadow and followed him that way. It was nice, being in the familiar shadow again. She'd missed traveling this way with Link. After all, she rode the shadow, so she didn't have to walk or anything! Link did all the work for her without knowing it.

It was nice to be back with Link again. It was just like old times.

Nicolas followed close behind Link. He wasn't sure about some of the others, but he was going to keep close to him, just in case. He trusted that Zeenox guy and Karumi about as far as he could throw them... Okay, that was pretty far, but still, he didn't trust them at all.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kairiandroxas Thu Jan 22, 2009 6:07 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Katsum13

Katsumi, who decided that she'd wait in the forest with her sister until the group came back (because she wasn't extremely fond of Bakura), answered Karumi's question.

"Eeh, he's alright, I guess," She lied, scratching the back of her head.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:52 pm

The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 Link10

Once they reached the academy, Link glanced around the grounds, hoping that the search for Bakura would be fairly simple.

And it was.

He was sitting with Kiomi on a bench on the side of the school.

The hylian hurried over to him, standing before the vampire, feeling a little unsure. Now that he was actually here he didn't know quite what to say.

'Hey bakura I want you to risk your life in order to save my home' didn't sound too convincing.

"Bakura..." He started.
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:03 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 -anime-guy
Bakura looked away from Kiomi, to the person standing in front of him.

'Oh great.' He thought to himself. 'It's that green guy again.'

"Can I help you?" He asked the elf sarcastically.

Link sighed. "It's... kind of a long story. Could we talk? I need your help with something, and it's very important."

Bakura rolled his eyes, standing. "Yeah whatever, sure."

He might as well. The last time he had helped this guy, he ended up getting blood because of it. Bakura glanced at the people standing next to Link curiously. They looked like they were all involved in this too.

Bakura bade Kiomi goodbye, and then proceeded to walk to a tree a little way's off so that they would have some privacy.

"So what is it that's so important you had to drag me from my lunch?"

Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:12 pm

Link took in a breath.

"It's sort of a long winded explanation. But listen carefully. I am not from this realm. I come from a place called Hyrule, which is somewhere on the other side of the lost woods. A very evil man named Ganon lived there as well, and a while ago he tried to take over Hyrule and overthrow our princess. I was able to defeat him, and for a while everything was fine. However, after I came here by accident, I discovered that Ganon is still very much alive, and he is planning on something that hasn't been discerned yet. He possessed Katsumi's sister, Karumi, and they almost ended up killing each other. So as you can see, the situation is very serious.

Ganon had other henchmen that he sent after us, but we managed to defeat them. It is of the upmost importance that we find him and stop him, or else your realm and mine will be in danger, and he has already kidnapped our ruler, princess Zelda. Nicolas, Atticus, Katsumi, Karumi, Atticus' fiance Amelinda, a former villain Zeenox, and my friend Midna have all agreed to help in the quest to find and stop him, but we're going to need all the help we can get.

That's why we need your help. I'm sure your strength and abilities would be very valuable. So would you consider coming to help us?"

Once he had finished speaking, Link let out a short sigh. He hadn't talked that much in ages. Actually, he couldn't remember the last time he had said anything even remotely that long.

I put in all the names so that I could refresh my memory of who was still with us.

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:17 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Bakura stayed very quiet during Link's explanation.

"So... let me see if I understand." He said once the elf was done.

He pointed to Link. "You're crazy," He then turned to everyone else. "And all of you are just stupid enough to believe this crap?"

He snickered. This green guy was even more weird than he had once thought.

Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:20 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]

Link blinked.

"Wha...?"

Bakura thought that he had... made it all up?

He frowned.

He wasn't used to people not believing him, as most knew what a truthful person he was.

"It's true!" He spoke.

When Bakura continued to laugh, he looked to the others. What was he supposed to do? Draw his sword and demand that Bakura listen to him?

Here's an opportunity for someone else to step in and say something. Okay! Hopefully me talking to myself will help get this started again...

Last edited by Hanyou_Foxgirl on Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:37 am

Midna appeared out of Link's shadow and jaabbed Bakura roughly in the chest with her finger. "Who do you think you're calling crazy, bud?" she snapped in his face. "You're the one that's crazy for not believing the Hero of Time, moron!"

Nicolas decided to remain silent. He was sure that if he said anything, he'd end up screwing it up. Bakura really didn't like him, after all.

(It's Nicolas, not Allen. I just used Allen's picture.)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hanyou_Foxgirl Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:29 pm

[quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"][quote="Hanyou_Foxgirl"]
Bakura blinked as a little imp creature came out of the green guy's shadow of all things, and began yelling at him.

"Eh?"

He shook his head as he tried to sort out his thoughts. Whatever the imp was, it wasn't something that went to their school. He knew everyone on campus. But... that kid's story couldn't have been true could it?

"What the hell is that thing?" He said, staring at Midna with a questionable look on his face.

Hanyou_Foxgirl
Hanyou_Foxgirl
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taiyaa_Fangirl9416 Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:29 pm

grrr... my picture won't show up, and i don't know why....
The Academy Beyond the Lost Forest - Page 12 E3ea7971

Kiomi nodded as Bakura said goodbye. When she saw who he was leaving with, she jumped up. "Heeeey...! Bakura, wait!"

She ran up next to him. If that Link guy's not careful, He could get hurt. Bakura doesn't have a very good temper...

As she came to a stop next to him, Link was explaining why he needeed BAKURA'S help.

Crap. This wasn't going to end well. Bakura had already started denying his offer, but Link seemed desperate. He needed Bakura's HELP, and Bakura was going to turn him down right now if she didn't do something. Double Crap! She pulled Bakura aside.

"Bakura, help him. Come on! Why would he be lying about something like this? And as if-" She jabbed a finger at Midna "-THAT wasn't enough proof that a story like this could be believable! Just help him out, please?" Her eyes pleaded with desperation as she tried to convince Bakura to assist Link.
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Taiyaa_Fangirl9416
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 281
Quote : Two words: Vampires. Are. Hot! ......wait...O.o
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:52 pm

That did it.

"I'M NOT A THING OR A THAT!" she screamed. "I am Midna, the Twilight Princess! That damned imp turned me into this God-forsaken form! As soon as I kick that Gannon's ass, I'll turn back to my usual beautiful self!" Midna panted, her pent up rage at last released. It wasn't that she was especially mad at them; it was more that they were the straw that broke the cammel's back.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:51 pm

(...This has died again)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next